FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_2_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg
There are 9,486 posts in this topic. You are on page 108 of 190.
#5351 3 years ago

WTB - Stern Galaxy or Meteor. Condition of pf and bg doesn't matter to me.
Hoping to find one within 100 miles of Cincy.

#5352 3 years ago

Not a pin but I have a dedicated Millipede arcade game, working 100% with a nice monitor. Has a "generic" control panel overlay but otherwise in nice shape. Looking for $650/obo. PM for any interest happy to send a few pics. Would consider non-EM pinball trades or Fire Escape.

#5353 3 years ago

Looking for a Deadpool premium thanks

#5354 3 years ago

Would love to find my first project game....specially Williams Sys 11 or WPC Dot Matrix through 1992 (Gilligan's up to Creature). If anybody has one they're willing to part with let me know specifics. Thanks!

#5355 3 years ago

Also just added my World Challenge Soccer for sale. Fully working DMD game has some touch ups done to the PF near the flippers which you can see in the pics. Asking $1700 (OBO) let me know if your interested thanks.

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Fully working World Challenge Soccer plays good. Only con on the machine is it had some wear near the flippers on the PF. Has some touch ups done to it to make it look better. Rest...”
2020-07-28
Chippewa, PA
1,200 (OBO)
Archived after: 17 days
Viewed: 1045 times

#5356 3 years ago
Quoted from shopastry:

Would love to find my first project game....specially Williams Sys 11 or WPC Dot Matrix through 1992 (Gilligan's up to Creature). If anybody has one they're willing to part with let me know specifics. Thanks!

You are about 15 years too late. Sorry.

#5357 3 years ago

I have a Bride of Pinbot that I will be selling and I'm struggling to shop out. Its in nice shape with no fade and is not that dirty,. Everything works as it should. I think that whomever wants this should have LED's installed. Im not a fan of them in the older pins so I dont use them. New legs would be a nice addition as well but not a deal breaker. So....$2800 as its sits. Comes with new playfield glass, standard rubber kit, New Williams flipper bats, new red posts and Mylar kit if you want to put it on. I also have NVRAM on order and will install it when they arrive (CPU board does have some battery acid damage but works fine. I did clean it up a bit). Just figured I would offer it here first before I put the work into it and then someone will redo it with LED's. PM me if interested. Local pickup only! No shipping, cash and carry...and no stairs

#5358 3 years ago

Thinking about trading my really nice Congo for...? It has color dmd, mirror blades, new rubbers and black posts all around. One new ramp and a few other things. I’d really like a Metallica Or Deadpool first and foremost but not limited too. As will be up soon in the market place.

#5359 3 years ago

Machine - For Trade
Congo Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Up for trade is my wonderful Congo. It’s the game I have had the longest in my collection. Color dmd, leds, mirror blades, new rubbers, posts, new lockdown bar, new ramp, treasu...”
2020-07-31
Mars, PA
Trade
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 730 times

Ad is up. Congo for trade. What is out there in Ohio?

#5360 3 years ago
Quoted from Jjsmooth:

WTB - Stern Galaxy or Meteor. Condition of pf and bg doesn't matter to me.
Hoping to find one within 100 miles of Cincy.

Scott Weir has a Galaxy for sale.

#5361 3 years ago

I'm taking a trip to Pittsburgh next weekend for a few days and was hoping to pick up another 1930's table top pin for that empty spot on my coffee table. I've already got Subway, Jigsaw, Ballyhoo, and Baffle ball. I need something thats approximately 28" long and 16"ish wide. Doesn't have to be exact to that but closer the better. I'll be passing through Ohio so let me know if you got anything. A Log Cabin pin would be great.
Thanks,
John

#5362 3 years ago
Quoted from Dan1733:

Let me know if you have an IMDN LE that you might be interested in selling. Thank you.
Dan

i think cointaker had a used imdn when i was there a few weeks ago

#5363 3 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Jurassic Park Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “This pin has been in my collection for 20 years and we purchased it from our route guy. It has an unbelievable cab, perfect translite, perfect electronics, and a very nice playfiel...”
2020-08-01
Powell, OH
3,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 8 days
Viewed: 529 times
Contributed to Pinside

Just posted.

#5364 3 years ago

I now have a Golden Axe arcade machine available for trade toward a pinball machine. Fairly nice condition. Great GO7 screen. Williams cabinet. I am still looking for the following pins, around the Cincinnati area.

Bram Stroker’s Dracula
Creature From the Black Lagoon
Scared Stiff
Alice Cooper Nightmare Castle
Tron Legacy
Addams Family
Twilight Zone

#5365 3 years ago
Quoted from Budman:

Scott Weir has a Galaxy for sale.

That one was way nicer than I needed (I'm building a QS).
Trent had the perfect candidate, so I bought it.
Thanks, though.

#5366 3 years ago

Serve the curve!

I have a complete, but project Disco Fever for sale that will be going up in the market. It is not working.

It will come with a rubbers kit. $300 is what I paid, so that's what I'm asking.

PM if you want pics or additional details.

#5367 3 years ago
Quoted from misterhare:

I have a complete, but project Disco Fever for sale that will be going up in the market. It is not working.
It will come with a rubbers kit. $300 is what I paid, so that's what I'm asking.
PM if you want pics or additional details.

#5368 3 years ago

Listing a Stern JP pro for a friend, also have a restored Black Knight original and converting the restored Quick Draw to have a used pf to reduce the price.

Scott

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Home Use only Jurassic Park Pro. New condition with approx 250 plays on it. Helping a friend list this, so contact him directly at 937-271-5254.”
2020-08-01
Middletown, OH
Archived after: 40 days
Viewed: 778 times

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fully restored (full original status) - “Full restoration including: Complete cabinet sanded, stenciled (no decal) and topped off with automotive clearcoat. Custom metallic black armor. New shooter housing, start button, ...”
2020-08-21
Middletown, OH
Archived after: 31 days
Viewed: 1731 times
Contributed to Pinside

Machine - For Sale
Fully restored (full original status) - “Last effort to sell this after a customer let it go. Cabinet completely redone ($1350 to do this alone), bottom board removed, sanded, relabeled and gone through. New backglass ins...”
2020-11-02
Middletown, OH
2,750 (Firm)
Archived after: 23 days
Viewed: 1137 times

#5369 3 years ago

Looking for a skeeball in the Cleveland area. I’d love an old EM but I’ll consider anything. It’s going in the garage so i’d prefer a beat up one, but working. I don’t have a vehicle big enough to transport but I could rent a truck if need be.

#5370 3 years ago

anyone have an Avatar they want to let go of

#5371 3 years ago
Quoted from ktrain315:

Looking for a skeeball in the Cleveland area. I’d love an old EM but I’ll consider anything. It’s going in the garage so i’d prefer a beat up one, but working. I don’t have a vehicle big enough to transport but I could rent a truck if need be.

There is a skee ball for sale in the lakeside/Marblehead area. Works. Not sure what your budget is. It is on Facebook. Been there for a couple weeks now

Added over 4 years ago:

I just saw this again on Facebook and the asking price is $1300. Just fyi

#5372 3 years ago

Looking for a very nice condition CV. Willing to drive. If anyone knows if anything avail, please advise. Have already looked into the CV on this site. Know about the one in Michigan (won’t return messages) and the one in downtown Cleveland at Cadillac (also can’t return messages). Thanks so much

#5374 3 years ago

I have a used WPC-95 Cab with MM decals on it for sale in NKY / Cincinnati area. Has rails, metal leg protectors and a set of backbox hinges but no coin door or legs, etc. Cabinet is in really good shape with just a couple minor dings though the MM decals have the normal dings and flipper button wear. I really don't know what it's worth but thought I'd ask for $300, I'm open to offers. PM me if interested and I can send pictures.

Added over 4 years ago:

Cab is sold, thanks.

#5375 3 years ago
Quoted from bobukcat:

I have a used WPC-95 Cab with MM decals on it for sale in NKY / Cincinnati area. Has rails, metal leg protectors and a set of backbox hinges but no coin door or legs, etc. Cabinet is in really good shape with just a couple minor dings though the MM decals have the normal dings and flipper button wear. I really don't know what it's worth but thought I'd ask for $300, I'm open to offers. PM me if interested and I can send pictures.

PM'd you on this.

#5376 3 years ago
Quoted from GPS:

Looking for a very nice condition CV. Willing to drive. If anyone knows if anything avail, please advise. Have already looked into the CV on this site. Know about the one in Michigan (won’t return messages) and the one in downtown Cleveland at Cadillac (also can’t return messages). Thanks so much

Just go to Cadillac during normal business hours and talk to nicky or Johnny.... I believe that CV is a sample also.

#5377 3 years ago
Quoted from tdiddy:

Just go to Cadillac during normal business hours and talk to nicky or Johnny.... I believe that CV is a sample also.

Sent pm

#5378 3 years ago

Looking for a Deadpool pro Or Metallica pro for sale if anyone has one.

#5379 3 years ago

Bunch more want to to buy posts in the what’s for sale thread. Classic desperation move.

#5380 3 years ago

lost World has been sold but I still have my World Challenge soccer for sale asking $1500 thanks

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Fully working World Challenge Soccer plays good. Only con on the machine is it had some wear near the flippers on the PF. Has some touch ups done to it to make it look better. Rest...”
2020-07-28
Chippewa, PA
1,200 (OBO)
Archived after: 17 days
Viewed: 1045 times

#5381 3 years ago
Quoted from snyper2099:

Bunch more want to to buy posts in the what’s for sale thread. Classic desperation move.

Not a bad thing really, especially if you are toying around the idea of selling or trading something but don't want to deal with all the picture collectors and tire kickers.

#5382 3 years ago
Quoted from snyper2099:

Deadpool found! Thank you Ohio thread!

#5383 3 years ago

Looking to open a spot and beginning the hunt for a modern stern pin.

Is anyone in the Northern Kentucky/Southern Oho area looking for an F-14 pin? I put a couple of games on it a month. It's in above average player condition with everything in working order. Cabinet has some tasteful touchups and the playfield has two small common wear spots with a couple of mylar bubbles that doesn't effect play. If interested, I can load photos.

I also have a Baywatch possible as well but more interested in freeing up spot with F-14 first.

Convenient walk out basement during dry days.

Added over 4 years ago:

Sale Pending

#5384 3 years ago

Looking to trade Jurassic Park Pro / Metallica pro towards Turtles Pro/DP Pro/Maiden Pro, or possible 2 for 1 for a nice JJP or Turtles LE.

#5385 3 years ago
Quoted from Lemank:

Deadpool found! Thank you Ohio thread!

You're welcome.

#5386 3 years ago

Selling some machines. May trade also. Also looking for a JP premium. Have a JP pro plus cash to trade.

SOLD!
Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Hi, Looking to trade my JP pro plus $ for a JP premium. Let me know if your in Michigan or Ohio and want to do this. Thx”
2020-08-05
West Bloomfield Township, MI
Wanted
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 168 times
Machine - For Sale
Atlantis Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Gottlieb Atlantis for sale or for trade. Beautiful Playfield and backglass cabinet shows some wear Works 100 percent. Will add pics soon. Will consider trades for other pinball mac...”
2020-08-05
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 362 times
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Really nice close encounters. solid state version. Works 100 percent with nice Playfield and cabinet. Also has very expensive pascal board.”
2020-08-05
1,500 (Firm)
Archived after: 18 days
Viewed: 427 times
Machine - For Sale
Star Pool Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “1974 Williams Star Pool game for sale. Games works 100%. Star Pool was featured in Pinburgh 2018 finals. Pretty good Playfield plays good has some cabinet wear.”
2020-08-05
Archived after: 18 days
Viewed: 346 times
Machine - For Sale
Jungle Queen Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Gottileb Jungle Queen. Works 100%. Plays nice. pretty decentPlayfield.cabinet has some wear. Some lights are out. Back glass Has some flaking. Game has purple LEDS.”
2020-08-05
Archived after: 11 days
Viewed: 332 times

#5387 3 years ago

Anyone looking to sell a Doctor Who with a fairly nice cabinet let me know thanks

#5388 3 years ago
Quoted from Coolpinballdino:

Anyone looking to sell a Doctor Who with a fairly nice cabinet let me know thanks

snyper2099 has one in Cincinnati for sale

#5389 3 years ago
Quoted from Green-Machine:

snyper2099 has one in Cincinnati for sale

Saw that one a bit too much wrinkling around the legs for me but thanks for letting me know.

#5390 3 years ago

Saw that one a bit too much wrinkling around the legs for me but thanks for letting me know.

No problem. I know it’s been on a few times but didn’t look real close.

#5391 3 years ago

The two back legs are the worst of it but a perfect Dr Who is apparently 4500 these days. It’s a nice original example of the game which, outside of a couple titles, is how I would describe my entire collection... I suppose it’s way more important to me that a game not just “operate correctly” but instead “play perfect”. I’ve never been too concerned about cosmetics beyond playfield wear.

I guess I will just buy a color DMD and sell it for 4000. Pinball nerds are so picky.

#5392 3 years ago

Dude. You had a nice Dr. Who. Why'd you get rid of it? I can list 25 other games in your collection that should have gone first lol. You must run all deals by me first going forward haha.

TOM BAKER DOCTOR #4 FOREVER

#5393 3 years ago
Quoted from wxforecaster:

Dude. You had a nice Dr. Who. Why'd you get rid of it? I can list 25 other games in your collection that should have gone first lol. You must run all deals by me first going forward haha.
TOM BAKER DOCTOR #4 FOREVER

Don't remind me my mother keeps telling me that so now if I do buy another one. She tells me it has to be in the same or better shape than the previous one. It was good deal trade wise last time couldn't pass up so I let it go.

#5394 3 years ago
Quoted from snyper2099:

The two back legs are the worst of it but a perfect Dr Who is apparently 4500 these days. It’s a nice original example of the game which, outside of a couple titles, is how I would describe my entire collection... I suppose it’s way more important to me that a game not just “operate correctly” but instead “play perfect”. I’ve never been too concerned about cosmetics beyond playfield wear.
I guess I will just buy a color DMD and sell it for 4000. Pinball nerds are so picky.

Man, to think of what a perfect dr who was worth back 8-10 years ago.

#5395 3 years ago
Quoted from dung:

Man, to think of what a perfect dr who was worth back 8-10 years ago.

Honestly, it was actually HARD to sell a faded Dr Who or Fish Tales in 2005 for $1500. A perfect one probably would not bring over $2000. Hobby expands, Barcades open up and poof, the demand is through the roof. Entire pinball companies are essentially building their entire business model around the home consumer+barcades now.

I remember not buying games because “that title is everywhere” or “it needs too much to make any $ off it”. Now, that window is only open a tiny crack...

#5396 3 years ago
Quoted from snyper2099:

I played this machine. It plays great!!

#5397 3 years ago

Going to be listing some stuff to clear out my game room soon. Gottlieb aquarius, zacc soccer kings, possibly a space station but my buddy has first dibs. About 30 ball bowler back glasses, maybe a dart board and a sticker machine

#5398 3 years ago

How nice is your Space Station?

#5399 3 years ago
Quoted from Budman:

How nice is your Space Station?

Its pretty nice, has a couple small issues that i havent gotten to yet, i think the relay boards. Condition green only half the lights work (sometimes) and only half the backbox lights are out

#5400 3 years ago
Quoted from amkoepfer:

Going to be listing some stuff to clear out my game room soon. Gottlieb aquarius, zacc soccer kings, possibly a space station but my buddy has first dibs. About 30 ball bowler back glasses, maybe a dart board and a sticker machine

Making room for More pins?

There are 9,486 posts in this topic. You are on page 108 of 190.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-for-sale-in-ohio-right-now/page/108?hl=geddy2112 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.