FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_2_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg

There are 9,459 posts in this topic. You are on page 107 of 190.
#5301 3 years ago

wtb stern jp huo premium or le....Buying a nib premium in a week or two if I cant find one close by. Looking for huo ghost busters premium or le also.

#5302 3 years ago
Quoted from grantopia:

Played for about an hour last night...think I talked myself into probably keeping it ha.

So weird! I was going to buy it.

#5303 3 years ago

WTB Tales from the Crypt
Anybody have one for sale?

#5304 3 years ago

I'm selling a routed No Fear with mostly LEDs in Cleveland for $2800

#5305 3 years ago

WTB: Dart Bord (I know... not pinball but...)
Anyone have a working dart board for sale near Toledo? Not looking for anything too new... something around $500 (or so). PM me. Thanks.

#5306 3 years ago

Any whirlwinds or whitewaters in the area for sale?

#5307 3 years ago

Looking to buy my first DMD.. Anyone have players condition Lethal Weapon or Maverick they would like to sell around NE Ohio? Looking to stay around $2K if possible..

#5308 3 years ago

My JP pro is up for sale

#5309 3 years ago

Anyone familiar with @rhlufa? Looking to purchase his TOTAN

#5310 3 years ago
Quoted from Green-Machine:

Anyone familiar with rhlufa? Looking to purchase his TOTAN

Great guy, buy with confidence!

#5311 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinhead86:

Great guy, buy with confidence!

Thank you! He has good reviews I just thought I’d ask

#5312 3 years ago

I'm interested in trading my nice Bally Lost World for a Space Invaders let me know if your interested thanks.

#5313 3 years ago
Quoted from Coolpinballdino:

I'm interested in trading my nice Bally Lost World for a Space Invaders let me know if your interested thanks.

Already?

#5314 3 years ago

I enjoy it but really want a Space Invader only game that I would move it for. If no one has one for trade I'll just keep it as I like the game.

#5315 3 years ago

Would like to trade my nice Scared Stiff for a Dialed In, Wonka, or something else interesting. Let me know!

#5316 3 years ago
Quoted from Hazzy121:

Looking to buy my first DMD.. Anyone have players condition Lethal Weapon or Maverick they would like to sell around NE Ohio? Looking to stay around $2K if possible..

I'm near Chicago with a LW3 I'd sell for less than 2k.

#5317 3 years ago

Might be a bit far.. Thanks for the offer though!

#5318 3 years ago
Quoted from Slim64:

Quoted from Slim64:

Might be a bit far.. Thanks for the offer though!

#5319 3 years ago

I have a couple game for sale. I'd trade for a Dialed In or a nice Flintstones.

Machine - For Sale
Partially restored (almost original) - “For sale or trade is my extremely nice Creature from the Black Lagoon. This game is looks great in person. It came out of a long-term (20+ year) private collection. It was in incre...”
2020-07-18
Pittsburgh, PA
5,700 (OBO)
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 394 times

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “For sale or trade is my fully rebuilt Gilligan’s Island. I completely disassembled the game down to a bare playfield. The playfield was polished with a high speed buffer. Ev...”
2020-07-10
Pittsburgh, PA
Archived after: 28 days
Viewed: 515 times
Contributed to Pinside

#5320 3 years ago

Picked recently
Anyone have pinball to trade?

Other - For Trade
“picked up recently Looks complete minus the coin escalator And the badge in front Has nice mech inside, coin box, back door and key. Pretty neat machine has vintage arm too For sa...”
2020-07-21
Cleveland, OH
Trade
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 44 times

#5321 3 years ago

Looking for a Classic Stern Dragonfist. Any shape. Just needs to be complete.

#5323 3 years ago

plan to list my AFMr green trim, very low plays. original owner. looking for 8200.00 (selling to fund another purchase, and doesn't get much play)

also, have a NGG that i purchased from another pinsider in florida awhile back. in really good shape. i have added powder coat armor done by robert. also have full led kit from comet that isnt installed that i will include. 4200.00 (selling because it doesn't get much play)

figured i would give my Ohio pinheads first dibs. (and yes, i will contribute to pinside even if they dont make it to the market.)

pm for pics or more info on either machine.

#5324 3 years ago

Edit going to keep my Lost World. I would be interested in trading my super nice Genesis for a Space Invaders or an excalibur thanks.

#5325 3 years ago

Looking for systems 11s.

#5326 3 years ago

Looking to add an old Data East pin to my humble lineup. Or another system 11. Doesn’t need to be perfect.

#5327 3 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

Looking for systems 11s.

Me too..... we can be system 11 besties lol

#5328 3 years ago

I have a very nice Data East Rocky and Bullwinkle I’d be willing to part with. Black cabinet, new topper, LEDs, New DMD (Orange-not color).

#5329 3 years ago
Quoted from Pizzaman13:

I have a very nice Data East Rocky and Bullwinkle I’d be willing to part with. Black cabinet, new topper, LEDs, New DMD (Orange-not color).

In OHIO?

#5330 3 years ago
Quoted from tdiddy:

Me too..... we can be system 11 besties lol

Cause they're the best!

#5331 3 years ago

No, In Maryland but when a guy from Pittsburgh posts he’s looking for a machine, and half my machines have been purchased from sellers in Pittsburgh and surrounding areas, why not respond?

I keep an eye on Ohio because what’s 4-6 hours trip each way when a machine of interest is in play? I just figured he might feel the same way.

#5332 3 years ago

I would give this a pass. He didn't advertise a game. He just responded to someone looking. Maybe a PM would have been better.

But what do I know, I am from michigan.

#5333 3 years ago
Quoted from Pizzaman13:

No, In Maryland but when a guy from Pittsburgh posts he’s looking for a machine, and half my machines have been purchased from sellers in Pittsburgh and surrounding areas, why not respond?
I keep an eye on Ohio because what’s 4-6 hours trip each way when a machine of interest is in play? I just figured he might feel the same way.

Since you had not quoted the guy in Pittsburg I didn’t know you were replying to him, seemed just like you were advertising a pin for sale.

#5334 3 years ago
Quoted from Pizzaman13:

Appreciate the reply. A bit too long of a drive at the moment.

#5335 3 years ago
Quoted from PinRob:

Since you had not quoted the guy in Pittsburg I didn’t know you were replying to him, seemed just like you were advertising a pin for sale.

All good. Hopefully you guys will still let me pass through Ohio when the occasion presents itself.

Stay safe.

#5336 3 years ago

Pizzaman is always welcome at Budman’s house. You bring the food and I’ll provide the drinks!

#5337 3 years ago

I love bud man I have his tin signs and spuds
Both great icons for bud light

#5338 3 years ago

Up in flint but looking to change it up! Either up or down!

#5339 3 years ago

Long shot, but anyone from Cleveland heading towards Cincinnati anytime soon with the ability to hold two games?

#5340 3 years ago

Wife has caught the pinball bug.. Anyone have a Munsters Pro they want to sell? Looking to keep the price down.. so routed would be fine.

#5341 3 years ago
Quoted from Hazzy121:

Wife has caught the pinball bug.. Anyone have a Munsters Pro they want to sell? Looking to keep the price down.. so routed would be fine.

Reach out to @ulekstore, he has one he is selling

#5342 3 years ago
Quoted from Hazzy121:

We currently have for up for sale. We are in the Monroe, MI area. Price well below average selling price.
Please PM/Direct Message me if interested.

Thanks,
David

#5343 3 years ago

I'm still looking for a Dialed In. I have an extremely nice Big Buck Hunter Pro available to trade.

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “For sale or trade is my rare and extremely nice Big Buck Hunter Pro. The game has been fully disassembled, cleaned and rebuilt. It is fully LEDed and plays perfect. Everything on...”
2020-07-24
Pittsburgh, PA
Archived after: 21 days
Viewed: 349 times

#5344 3 years ago

I have an insanely nice Mousin’ Around I might be interested in trading or listing for sale. It could very well be home use only, but I have no documentation or proof. The game had a full topside tear down, non-ghosting LED’s added, Ramps polished, etc. The cabinet is extremely vibrant, and lacks the typical fade or bruises from a game this game. The cabinet and bottom-side playfield is immaculate. Ramp entrances are solid and clean. One of the nicest System 11’s I’ve come across, and an uncommon game at that. Pictures below. Looking for newer games or ones on wishlist.

Pictures: https://imgur.com/gallery/U41Vgfd

#5345 3 years ago

What’s the price on Mousin?

#5346 3 years ago
Quoted from MiamiRedSkin:

I have an insanely nice Mousin’ Around I might be interested in trading or listing for sale. It could very well be home use only, but I have no documentation or proof. The game had a full topside tear down, non-ghosting LED’s added, Ramps polished, etc. The cabinet is extremely vibrant, and lacks the typical fade or bruises from a game this game. The cabinet and bottom-side playfield is immaculate. Ramp entrances are solid and clean. One of the nicest System 11’s I’ve come across, and an uncommon game at that. Pictures below. Looking for newer games or ones on wishlist.

Saw this just the other day while picking something else up and can confirm that it is an impressive machine! Don't have any more space right now myself, but if I did, it would be tempting.

#5347 3 years ago
Quoted from MiamiRedSkin:

Damnnnnnnnn that's nice.

#5348 3 years ago

I got my lost world for sale in good condition plays great asking $1300 let me know if your interested thanks. Also not sure why the pics uploaded sideways.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/99895

Machine - For Sale
Lost World Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Good condition Lost World full working and plays good. Back glass is in good shape the PF is also in pretty decent shape. Cab has some scratches but it's pretty good overall asking...”
2020-07-27
Chippewa, PA
1,300 (OBO)
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 376 times

#5349 3 years ago

I got my lost world for sale in good condition plays great asking $1300 let me know if your interested thanks. Also not sure why the pics uploaded sideways.

I was going to buy it, but now I have to spend $1300 on a chiropractor because I injured my neck trying to look at your photos. GLWS ;-D

#5350 3 years ago

Let me know if you have an IMDN LE that you might be interested in selling. Thank you.

Dan

There are 9,459 posts in this topic. You are on page 107 of 190.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-for-sale-in-ohio-right-now/page/107?hl=freeplay3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.