FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_2_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg

There are 9,459 posts in this topic. You are on page 106 of 190.
#5251 3 years ago

WTT:

All - I have a beautiful Deadpool Pro (Powdercoated Red by Robert Stone) with Stern Topper, disco ball mod, mirror blades, and a few other uninstalled mods.

Looking to trade + cash towards a Batman 66 Premium. PM via pinside or e-mail at [email protected] if interested. Thx. Chris

Added over 4 years ago:

I would also consider trading towards a recent/late model (jet ski/waverunner - Yamaha or Kawasaki).

Also included with deadpool is it has cliffys installed, neon inlane and slingshot plastic protector set installed. Uninstalled mods include lighted hell house mod and chimichanga truck. Thx.

#5252 3 years ago

I have a Centaur II with a really nice playfield and cab. Game was dead on arrival. New Power board, Newer MPU, Newer Light board. Displays are 100% Game plays except for right sling. I'm going to replace transistor and that should take care of it. 5 lights out in left corner of PF. I have repinned most of the connectors. Plays strong. Flippers very strong! I'm assuming repinning the rest of connectors to light board will get them working. Offering here first at 2500. Wont take much to get this one perfect.

#5253 3 years ago

My nephew is looking for his first pin.something with multiball and a ramp preferred and he's working with $1500.

Added over 4 years ago:

We found him a Shaq ty everyone

#5254 3 years ago

Anyone here get the 3500 tz on Facebook in Ohio?

#5255 3 years ago
Quoted from rollinover:

Nope

#5256 3 years ago
Quoted from rollinover:

Was it actually for sale? It sounded like he was making a price check post.

#5257 3 years ago

Price drop, let me know if you have any questions!

#5258 3 years ago

Have a Shaq Attaq I'm planning to trade or sell soon. Players condition. Works fine. Playfield is good except one wear spot to the bottom-left of the spinning disc. Cabinet has some scrapes. Scoreboard in back left doesnt work (shows all 8s) but doesn't affect gameplay. Looking to get $1350 as-is or like i mentioned trades are cool too, even projects - no EM's.

Added over 4 years ago:

Game sold

#5259 3 years ago

anyone with arcade cabarets they want to sell?

#5260 3 years ago
Quoted from zaki:

anyone with arcade cabarets they want to sell?

I have a galaga mini and a mr do conversion that was a pac-man style mini. Both work but need monitor work. Cabinets are in fair shape. Im unsure on pricing since the Galaga mini's a fetching a pretty high price right now, from what I have seen.

#5261 3 years ago

I just put a Stellar Wars up

Machine - For Sale
Stellar Wars Archived
Functional - needs minor work - “Here is a really fun Stellar Wars for sale. This is my aunts game she has had for years and years. The Good: - Game plays 100 %. Every switch and light work. Game scores as intend...”
2020-09-29
Powell, OH
700 (OBO)
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 872 times
for sale in Powell, Ohio if anyone is interested.

#5262 3 years ago
Quoted from Buckeyepin:

I just put a Stellar Wars up

Machine - For Sale

Stellar Wars

New!

Functional - needs minor work “Here is a really fun Stellar Wars for sale. This is my aunts game she kept for 15 years. Flippers are strong , all lights and displays work fine. All boards test out fine. The side...”

1 day ago

Powell, OH

550 (OBO)

Buckeyepin

for sale in Powell, Ohio if anyone is interested.

Damn, that's tempting!

#5263 3 years ago
Quoted from Collin:

Damn, that's tempting!

I feel the same way lol. If I wasn’t already picking up 3 in the next few weeks I would have jumped on it.

#5264 3 years ago

I have a bit of an unorthodox trade request. I'm looking for a convertible in trade for pinball machines or pinball machines plus cash.

What I'm looking for: ~20 years old or newer, back seat, manual transmission, preference for RWD. Ideal targets BMW 1, 2 or 3-series or M3 (e46), Infiniti G37, Porsche 911 (99+), possibly Mustang or Camaro.

What I could offer in trade: Creature from the Black Lagoon, Oktoberfest, Super Mario Brothers, Ghostbusters Pro, Stargate, Gilligan's Island, Split Second, Dr. Who. (These games are not for sale, please don't bother asking what my cash price is.)

Added over 4 years ago:

Bought a convertible.

#5265 3 years ago

Offering my Jungle Queen for sale, along with a set of repro drop targets from PBR (originals aren’t broken, but monkeys have some ball wear, I just never got around to putting them in). Playfield 8-9, backglass 6-7, cab 6-7. $900 takes. Includes original manual and main schematic. Has plywood back panel instead of original. Plays great. Located in Metro Detroit area. Cash only. Please PM me if interested.

Added over 4 years ago:

Jungle Queen has been sold.

#5266 3 years ago

Offering up my Ice Ball Skee ball (pre-2004). It isn’t the cleanest machine ever found, but works 100% including ticket dispenser. Machine was an interior unit within 4, so it has no side art. I’m doing something else with the space it uses and there isn’t anywhere else for it to go. I’ve owned it for ~7 years and we’ve loved owning it.

I’m not sure how to accurately value it as finding used machines that haven’t been fully refurbished are hard to find.

PM me if interested.

#5267 3 years ago

Working but Dirty. Easy pick up in central Ohio.

Machine - For Sale
Monopoly Archived
Routed - fresh off route - “Stern - Monopoly Pinball Game has recently been taken off route. Game is working but needs torn down and shopped out. Needs new rubber and lights. Its pretty dirty. Flippers work,...”
2020-06-30
Columbus, OH
Archived after: 12 days
Viewed: 677 times
Contributed to Pinside

#5268 3 years ago

I have a pristine No Fear for trade. It has all of the indications of home use only, from the shipping block still attached to the light board, to absolutely no fade on the decals, flippers so snappy it seems like they were just rebuilt with NOS parts, etc. One of the cleanest WPC machines I've come across. Pictures at the link below. I would be interested in trades!

http://weirpinball.com/gallery/index.php/For-Sale/For-Trade/No-Fear---Home-use-only---coming-soon

#5269 3 years ago
Quoted from MiamiRedSkin:

I have a pristine No Fear for trade. It has all of the indications of home use only, from the shipping block still attached to the light board, to absolutely no fade on the decals, flippers so snappy it seems like they were just rebuilt with NOS parts, etc. One of the cleanest WPC machines I've come across. Pictures at the link below. I would be interested in trades!
http://weirpinball.com/gallery/index.php/For-Sale/For-Trade/No-Fear---Home-use-only---coming-soon

Are the nano fish tanks yours? Noticed the No Fear too

#5270 3 years ago

Looking to put up some of my arcades for trade toward some pinball titles. I have a 4-player X-Men, and soon I will have a shopped Killer Instinct available, as well as a 4-player NBA Jam Tournament Edition. If there is any trade (plus cash on my end) interest, I am looking for the following titles, but interested in any other spooky/scary/creepy pin titles. Hoping to stay within a few hours of the Cincinnati area.

Bram Stroker’s Dracula
Creature From the Black Lagoon
Tales from the Crypt
Scared Stiff
Alice Cooper Nightmare Castle
Tron Legacy
Addams Family
Twilight Zone

#5271 3 years ago

Anyone interested in a Perfect Playing Party Zone?

New CPR Mirrored Backglass

New Pinsound board with custom 90’s music mix.

Original and complete dancing dummy.
Captain B’zarre in great shape.

Pinball Pro Speakers wired in stereo.

Rebuilt mechanisms and flippers. New rubber. All LED with some additional spot lights and UV lighting as the playfield glows.

Ramps have been flame polished and have no cracks.

No broken plastics.

ColorDMD.

New UV reactive Cabinet decals (not installed yet)

Asking $3750.

Pictures available on requests. No trades at this time please.

#5272 3 years ago

Other - For Sale
“For sale 1957 bally ABC tournament ball bowler This all original bowler comes with everything and is in really nice shape Will need gone through but it does semi work but needs ...”
2020-07-03
Cleveland, OH
1,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 183 times

#5273 3 years ago

I’m looking for a Lord of the Rings in or around Ohio. If anyone has any leads I’d appreciate it.

-Matt

#5274 3 years ago

Dialed in, EATPM, Rollergames ads beginning of week. Thanks.

#5275 3 years ago

I’m looking to trade for a Dialed In, preferably an LE. I have Creature from the Black Lagoon, Ghostbusters Pro, Super Mario Brothers, Gilligan’s Island and possibly Oktoberfest to offer in trade. All are in beautiful HUO or rebuilt/restored condition.

#5276 3 years ago

Looking for a maiden premium have cash or an AFM SE in trade.

#5277 3 years ago

WTB diner, grand lizard, earth shaker

#5278 3 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

WTB diner, grand lizard, earth shaker

Not quite close enough unfortunately

#5279 3 years ago
Quoted from Green-Machine:

Not quite close enough unfortunately

I graduated Dayton law.

Are you selling one I’m looking for?

#5280 3 years ago

I would like to buy a diner

#5281 3 years ago
Quoted from Green-Machine:

I would like to buy a diner

Me too. Hence my “wtb”

#5282 3 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

Me too. Hence my “wtb”

Want to buy!!!! Epiphany

#5283 3 years ago

Love reading the Pinside threads.

#5284 3 years ago

Last try to sell my full resto Quick Draw. Next move is to put a nice used pf into it and keep the resto pf in my fast draw. I am basically selling this as for what I have in it.

Machine - For Sale
Fully restored (full original status) - “Last effort to sell this after a customer let it go. Cabinet completely redone ($1350 to do this alone), bottom board removed, sanded, relabeled and gone through. New backglass ins...”
2020-11-02
Middletown, OH
2,750 (Firm)
Archived after: 23 days
Viewed: 1137 times

Also still have the super nice Black Knight available.

Machine - For Sale
Fully restored (full original status) - “Full restoration including: Complete cabinet sanded, stenciled (no decal) and topped off with automotive clearcoat. Custom metallic black armor. New shooter housing, start button, ...”
2020-08-21
Middletown, OH
Archived after: 31 days
Viewed: 1731 times
Contributed to Pinside

#5285 3 years ago
Quoted from WeirPinball:

Last try to sell my full resto Quick Draw. Next move is to put a nice used pf into it and keep the resto pf in my fast draw. I am basically selling this as for what I have in it.

Machine - For Sale

Quick Draw - full restoration

Fully restored (full original status) “Last effort to sell this after a customer let it go. Cabinet completely redone ($1350 to do this alone), bottom board removed, sanded, relabeled and gone through. New backglass ins...”

3 days ago

Middletown, OH

3,250 (Firm)

WeirPinball

Also still have the super nice Black Knight available.

Machine - For Trade

For trade: Black Knight original fully restored

Fully restored (full original status) “Full restoration including: Complete cabinet sanded, stenciled (no decal) and topped off with automotive clearcoat. Custom metallic black armor. New shooter housing, start button, ...”

40 days ago

Middletown, OH

Trade

WeirPinball

Both of these games are stunning!

#5286 3 years ago

Aerosmith Premium very lightly routed. Has a scratch on cabinet but I have decal for it. $6200. Just selling to get TMNT

#5287 3 years ago

Im tossing the idea around of selling my Tales of Arabian Nights and Safe Cracker, Im running out of room and after buying a new Elvira and kinda have an itch for something newer. Both pins have been in my collection for about 20 years. I bought the Safe Cracker New (out of box) from Cleveland Coin in the late 90's. Pricing is still up in the air since im not 100% sure I want to move them but you can expect going rates from what I have seen here on pinside. Just testing the waters if someone local was thinking about adding one of these to their lineup. I dont want to ship.

#5288 3 years ago
Quoted from MrCleanHead:

Im tossing the idea around of selling my Tales of Arabian Nights and Safe Cracker, Im running out of room and after buying a new Elvira and kinda have an itch for something newer. Both pins have been in my collection for about 20 years. I bought the Safe Cracker New (out of box) from Cleveland Coin in the late 90's. Pricing is still up in the air since im not 100% sure I want to move them but you can expect going rates from what I have seen here on pinside. Just testing the waters if someone local was thinking about adding one of these to their lineup. I dont want to ship.

PM sent

#5289 3 years ago

It’s not a Pin, but I just got a Coca-Cola Vendo H110 from May of 1955.

It’s in good cosmetic condition for its age. It’s unrestored and I know nothing about it.

If you are interested let me know and I’ll send some pics.

Thanks.

#5290 3 years ago

I been busy making a powder coat oven and paint booth. Pm for some pics. I would be happy to do your powder coat job to help recoup some of my cost. Ill do your old parts as well. I'll prep them for free for a limited time . pm if interested thanks I have some potc costom shooter rods still avalible..

#5291 3 years ago

Anyone selling a grand lizard, diner or earthshaker?

#5292 3 years ago

Still have a light project zac soccer kings id like to move. 500 firm

#5293 3 years ago

Anyone have an attack from mars for sale
Prefer original beat okay

I have wpt and chunk of cash to trade

Also thinking of selling a really nice or trade
James Bond 007 from gottlieb
2k for that one

#5294 3 years ago

Looking at potentially trading Jurassic Park Pro for Iron Maiden or Deadpool.

#5295 3 years ago

Thinking of listing a very nice Baywatch this weekend to fund another game. Color DMD, new power supply, art blades, topper, full LED. Let me know if there is any interest.

Possible trades for games on my wishlist as well.

#5296 3 years ago
Quoted from grantopia:

Thinking of listing a very nice Baywatch this weekend to fund another game. Color DMD, new power supply, art blades, topper, full LED. Let me know if there is any interest.

Name that price!!!!

#5297 3 years ago

I've played that one its a great example .plays good. If I wasent in the middle of restoring one I would definitely buy this one..

#5298 3 years ago
Quoted from grantopia:

I used to own this one, and yes it’s in great shape.

#5299 3 years ago
Quoted from PinRob:

I used to own this one, and yes it’s in great shape.

Played for about an hour last night...think I talked myself into probably keeping it ha.

#5300 3 years ago
Quoted from grantopia:

Played for about an hour last night...think I talked myself into probably keeping it ha.

Thank god I can still go to the best office in the world.

There are 9,459 posts in this topic. You are on page 106 of 190.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-for-sale-in-ohio-right-now/page/106?hl=zaki and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.