FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_2_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg
There are 9,482 posts in this topic. You are on page 105 of 190.
#5201 3 years ago

Toying with the idea of selling my Family Guy to help finance a TMNT Premium.

I am the original owner and bought it NIB in early 2008.

It has been shopped regularly by me, has been very well maintained and if you have seen or played or purchased any of my games previously you know this one no is different!

It has been converted to Comet LEDs and has a LED ColorDMD.

I have extra Pawtucket Patriot Ale decals for the beer can and some extra “nighttime” character figures which would be included for Peter and Lois if you were so inclined to swap them out.

If there is interest I will bring it up to the garage so it can be seen in a “social distancing” way and wiped down with disinfecting wipes prior to and post any play testing. I also have gloves available.

Pictures/Video available upon request.
PM me.

Local Pickup only. Cash on the glass.

#5202 3 years ago
Quoted from SeymorGoldfarbJr:

I have a very nice Bobby Orr Power Play available for sale or trade.

This is a fun game. Love the chimes on this thing. This one looks to be in Fantastic shape. Good luck with Sale!

Machine - For Sale

Bobby Orr's Power Play

Fully shopped/refurbished “For sale or trade is a very nice Bobby Orr's Power Play. The original backglass is mint on this game. The cabinet is in very nice condition with no fade and almost no bumps/bruis...”

2 days ago

Pittsburgh, PA

SeymorGoldfarbJr

#5203 3 years ago
Quoted from Bos98:

Toying with the idea of selling my Family Guy to help finance a TMNT Premium.
I am the original owner and bought it NIB in early 2008.
It has been shopped regularly by me, has been very well maintained and if you have seen or played or purchased any of my games previously you know this one no is different!
It has been converted to Comet LEDs and has a LED ColorDMD.
I have extra Pawtucket Patriot Ale decals for the beer can and some extra “nighttime” character figures which would be included for Peter and Lois if you were so inclined to swap them out.
If there is interest I will bring it up to the garage so it can be seen in a “social distancing” way and wiped down with disinfecting wipes prior to and post any play testing. I also have gloves available.
Pictures/Video available upon request.
PM me.
Local Pickup only. Cash on the glass.

This is a great game! Love the chimes with this one. This one looks to be in Fantastic Shape! Good deal here
GLWS

#5204 3 years ago
Quoted from McPin54:

This is a great game! Love the chimes with this one. This one looks to be in Fantastic Shape! Good deal here
GLWS

I have had it since new. Never routed and always cared for. After 12 years in the collection it gets little play consider the foul language my wife hates with the little kids in the house and the game isn’t fun in “family” mode that kills all the amazing call outs.

It’s just time for something else.

#5205 3 years ago

SOLD!
Parts - For Sale
Used, good condition - “Gorgar Pinball Backglass - some flaking but in overall good shape Call or text Mike 810-459-8075”
2020-05-30
Howell, MI
Archived after: 11 days
Viewed: 164 times
Contributed to Pinside

#5206 3 years ago
Quoted from Bos98:

I have had it since new. Never routed and always cared for. After 12 years in the collection it gets little play consider the foul language my wife hates with the little kids in the house and the game isn’t fun in “family” mode that kills all the amazing call outs.
It’s just time for something else.

Bos,
Sorry, my computer or the site was acting goofy. I know FG has no chimes. I was referring to the Bobby Orr.
Im sure your family guy is Fantastic too GL

#5207 3 years ago

Bobby Orr's Power Play

Fully shopped/refurbished “For sale or trade is a very nice Bobby Orr's Power Play. The original backglass is mint on this game. The cabinet is in very nice condition with no fade and almost no bumps/bruis...”

GLWS

2 days ago

Pittsburgh, PA

SeymorGoldfarbJr

#5208 3 years ago

his is a great game! Love the chimes with this one. This one looks to be in Fantastic Shape! Good deal here
GLWS

Machine - For Sale

Bobby Orr's Power Play

2 days ago

Pittsburgh, PA

SeymorGoldfarbJr

#5209 3 years ago

Machine - For Sale

Bobby Orr's Power Play

2 days ago

Pittsburgh, PA

SeymorGoldfarbJr

his is a great game! Love the chimes with this one. This one looks to be in Fantastic Shape! Good deal here
GLWS

#5210 3 years ago

Thinking of buying Dave’s family guy. So going to be listing the following pins and parts.

Doctor Who
Starship troopers
Possibly Metallica Pro
Possibly Theatre of magic

Parts

Whitestar CPU
Whitestar I/O
WPC 89 sound boards have total of 7
WPC DCS ( Not working )
WPC-S CPU
WPC89 CPU
WPC Driverboards have a lot
System 11 MPU
System 11B MPU
System 11 sound boards
Pinball 2000 complete computers missing power supplies.
Extra prizm cards 1 each Star Wars RFM
Data East version 2-3 MPUs

#5211 3 years ago

Thinking of buying Dave’s family guy. So going to be listing the following pins and parts.
Doctor Who
Starship troopers
Possibly Metallica Pro
Possibly Theatre of magic
Parts
Whitestar CPU
Whitestar I/O
WPC 89 sound boards have total of 7
WPC DCS ( Not working )
WPC-S CPU
WPC89 CPU
WPC Driverboards have a lot
System 11 MPU
System 11B MPU
System 11 sound boards
Pinball 2000 complete computers missing power supplies.
Extra prizm cards 1 each Star Wars RFM
Data East version 2-3 MPUs

All boards work but the DCS

#5212 3 years ago
Quoted from MiamiRedSkin:

Willing be listing a Xenon ($1400). Minor playfield wear in the center, gorgeous backglass and nice cabinet. Boards look nice, but not fully booting. Edge connector seems to be culprit. Will also be listing a Laser War ($1800). Playfield quite nice, and cabinet is somewhat average. Also have an Escape from the Lost World in nice shape. Asking $2000.

That robowar and eftlw are right up my alley but unfortunately I need to sell my ft first. I've agreed on a price with a fellow pinsider/ friend but he wont be ready for a couple months,he said go ahead and sell if I see anything I have to have but i hate the selling game plus it would be nice to have visitation rights.

#5213 3 years ago

Have a SW pro - looking to trade for something new. Bone stock except for a storm trooper shooter rod.

#5214 3 years ago

If anyone is looking for a Star Trek Premium I just listed one in the Marketplace. Would be interested in either selling or trading towards a Dialed In, Wonka, or possibly Stranger Things Premium.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “For Sale/For Trade is my Star Trek Premium. I'm the second owner and it has never been on route. The game looks great with the exception of one narrow scrape on the back lower ca...”
2020-05-30
Sugarcrk Township, OH
Archived after: 14 days
Viewed: 473 times
Contributed to Pinside

#5215 3 years ago

My friend still wants to se his Star trek pro for $4,350 (OBO). Only reason I listed it because he is not on pinside contact me and I can give you his contact info thanks Alek

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Selling this Stern Star Trek for a friend of mine who is not on pinside. Machine is fully working, only has one con on the right side of the cab it has some scratches on the K lett...”
2020-05-09
Oakdale, PA
4,350 (Firm)
Archived after: 23 days
Viewed: 1308 times

#5216 3 years ago

Other - For Sale
“Mancave gameroom sign! Large See pictures and contact me with any questions! Thank for looking!”
2020-08-25
Massillon, OH
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 318 times

#5217 3 years ago

#5218 3 years ago

Looking for a nice/decent Genie if anyone
is looking to sell. Thx.

#5219 3 years ago

I have the following available - trying to get a ToM but need to sell these first.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Big Hit Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “NOTE- this is an Exhibit’s Big Hit (not as shown in the title They do not list this game ) It’s a 1946 “Flipperless” nudger Playfield and backglass are is great cond...”
2020-08-02
Medina, OH
300 (OBO)
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 715 times
Contributed to Pinside
SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Nifty Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Game has been cleaned and all switches and bulbs working rubbers replaced playfield has some wear (small tilt issue still there so I’m selling her as is)”
2020-05-29
Medina, OH
350 (OBO)
Archived after: 18 days
Viewed: 260 times
Contributed to Pinside
SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Slick Chick Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “New backglass! Playfield cleaned and shopped ( Cabinet does need the rear replaced )”
2020-05-29
Medina, OH
900 (OBO)
Archived after: 18 days
Viewed: 530 times
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Machine has been cleaned shopped and all working. There is a circular hole cut in the backglass (previous owner?) but the clown still bobs up and down when points scored I dropp...”
2020-05-29
Medina, OH
500 (OBO)
Archived after: 38 days
Viewed: 267 times
Machine - For Sale
Bowling Queen Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Machine has been cleaned and shopped Playfield is in excellent shape and the backglass does have some flaking but the full animation in the back box fully works”
2020-09-15
Medina, OH
500 (OBO)
Archived after: 36 days
Viewed: 821 times

#5220 3 years ago

All available now or within the next week for sale/trade, all rebuilt and playing great:
-Bally Bobby Orr's Power Play (make cash or trade offer)
-Gottlieb Black Hole
-Sega Lost in Space

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “For sale or trade is a very nice Bobby Orr's Power Play. The original backglass is mint on this game. The cabinet is in very nice condition with no fade and almost no bumps/bruis...”
2020-05-28
Pittsburgh, PA
2,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 16 days
Viewed: 199 times

I'm looking specifically for Dialed In or Gilligan's Island. For either of these two games I would offer in trade a beautiful Creature from the Black Lagoon or any of the above listed games.

#5221 3 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Black Hole Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Up for your consideration is a Nice Black Hole. Game is plays 100%. New MPU and Sound Board. Game was shopped and rerubbered about 2 months ago. Sounds work 100% but I yet to h...”
2020-06-06
Massillon, OH
1,875 (OBO)
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 318 times
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Black Knight Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Up for your consideration is a 100% working William's Black Knight! Above average playfield and cabinet. Backglass has some flaking, mostly at the bottom. All flippers rebuilt. ...”
2020-06-06
Massillon, OH
1,750 (OBO)
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 371 times

#5222 3 years ago

I have a Shadow in excellent condition that I am getting ready to list in the next couple weeks. Thought I'd offer it here first.
Other than a couple small blemishes (almost unnoticeable) on the cabinet, it is in great condition, Aurich translight, playfield has no wear, plays 100%. $4400 or trade for a game on my wishlist.
Near Huntington WV.

#5223 3 years ago

Thinking of listing a clean Judge Dredd this weekend to fund another game. Minimal fade on the cabinet, working 100%, new DMD controller board, 100% LED, and deadworld mod (not installed) and topper. Clean game, I think part of the bottom line on the DMD is starting to fade.$2800, let me know if you are interested I'll try to get an ad and pics up this weekend. Located in zipcode 44126.

#5224 3 years ago
Quoted from grantopia:

Thinking of listing a clean Judge Dredd this weekend to fund another game. Minimal fade on the cabinet, working 100%, new DMD controller board, 100% LED, and deadworld mod (not installed) and topper. Clean game, I think part of the bottom line on the DMD is starting to fade.$2800, let me know if you are interested I'll try to get an ad and pics up this weekend. Located in zipcode 44126.

Didn’t you mean “Thinking of listing a clean Baywatch this weekend to fund another game.”

#5225 3 years ago

Trade for pins or best offer
Message me

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Here is a couple Mr and ms Pac man pinball machines 2 bodies and 1 head, legs included Comes with all shown 2 bodies, 1 playfield glass and a bag of some spare parts, has set ...”
2020-06-12
Cleveland, OH
1,400 (OBO)
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 417 times

#5226 3 years ago
Quoted from PinRob:

Didn’t you mean “Thinking of listing a clean Baywatch this weekend to fund another game.”

Ha! Actually thought about it but Baywatch is too good!

#5227 3 years ago
Quoted from grantopia:

Ha! Actually thought about it but Baywatch is too good!

It is the best office in the world

#5228 3 years ago

Looking for a Swords Of Fury if anyone knows somebody who may consider. Been chasing this for years . Thanks.

#5229 3 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Looking to sell my Judge Dredd to fund another game purchase. Game is working 100% and LED'd. Better than average cabinet colors on this one and the original topper is included. N...”
2020-06-13
Fairview Park, OH
2,800 (Firm)
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 515 times

Just listed a clean Judge Dredd, ready to go!

#5230 3 years ago

Super Chexx USA vs Canada up for trade in Cincinnati in perfect low play condition.

Looking for a Getaway or $3200

Have pics of wanted. Not sure if I can post an ad for the Super Chexx or not.

#5231 3 years ago

Offering my Star Pool for sale, $600. Located in Metro Detroit area. Please PM me if interested.

Added over 4 years ago:

Star Pool has been sold.

#5232 3 years ago

Will be listing several project pins. DE Batman, Evel Knievel ss, and a Slugfest. Ads up this weekend.

Added over 4 years ago:

#5233 3 years ago
Quoted from athenspin:

Anybody have a nice Spyhunter for sale?

Came across one at one of the antique malls on i70 in Springfield about a year ago. Decent shape but non working. Guy wanted too much.
I went back recently to see if he would come down and it was gone. ‍♂️

#5234 3 years ago

Looking for a stern pro. Jurassic Park or black knight. Maybe others.

#5235 3 years ago

Father's day special take $500 off list of any restored game

Machine - For Sale
Fully restored (full original status) - “Last effort to sell this after a customer let it go. Cabinet completely redone ($1350 to do this alone), bottom board removed, sanded, relabeled and gone through. New backglass ins...”
2020-11-02
Middletown, OH
2,750 (Firm)
Archived after: 23 days
Viewed: 1137 times

SOLD!
Machine - For Trade
Fully restored (full original status) - “Full restoration including: Complete cabinet sanded, stenciled (no decal) and topped off with automotive clearcoat. Custom metallic red armor. New playfield, plastic set, ramp, ram...”
2020-05-27
Middletown, OH
Trade
Archived after: 36 days
Viewed: 822 times
Contributed to Pinside

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fully restored (full original status) - “Full restoration including: Complete cabinet sanded, stenciled (no decal) and topped off with automotive clearcoat. Custom metallic black armor. New shooter housing, start button, ...”
2020-08-21
Middletown, OH
Archived after: 31 days
Viewed: 1731 times
Contributed to Pinside

#5236 3 years ago

Just listed a couple games for sale Corvette 3400 and a Fireball 2000

#5237 3 years ago

Anyone selling:

ES, grand lizard, diner, space station or swords of fury?

Just sold off ex wife's wedding rings and have loot to blow!

#5238 3 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

Anyone selling:
ES, grand lizard, diner, space station or swords of fury?
Just sold off ex wife's wedding rings and have loot to blow!

MiamiRedSkin has two space stations he is selling.

#5239 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

miamiredskin has two space stations he is selling.

he has two - both at my place, both for sale

#5240 3 years ago

I just listed my Lost in Space for sale.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Lost In Space Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “For sale is a rare Lost in Space. The game has just been disassembled; the playfield was buffed and polished with high speed buffer, the ramp was flame polished. All GI, flashers a...”
2020-06-18
Pittsburgh, PA
3,500 (Firm)
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 184 times
Contributed to Pinside

I'm also on the hunt for Gilligan's Island Plastics if anyone has some extras around (especially the Kona mountain).

#5241 3 years ago

Not pinball related but I have a Merlin Racing Go Kart for sale $2,200(OBO) selling it for TMNT.

#5242 3 years ago

I have a nice Cactus Canyon for sale near Cincinnati that I never thought I would be selling. Hopefully the new owner enjoys having it as much as I did.

#5243 3 years ago

I have an excellent shape Star Wars Episode 1 - $3000 and a Stern Star Trek Premium - $5800. I will be listing in the market place soon. Just getting started in Pinside but been in the hobby for 50 years.

#5244 3 years ago
Quoted from Buckaroo:

Just getting started in Pinside but been in the hobby for 50 years.

Welcome!

#5245 3 years ago

I had a local interest in two of my project games -- Gottlieb Aloha and Stern Flight 2000. Been a couple days since hearing back from the buyer, so I'll make a mention here while the idea of selling is still fresh in my mind.

Aloha -- decent playfield, flaking backglass. I installed a new line cord and heard some clicking/whirring when I plugged the game in. . . but I'm not much of an EM guy so that is as far as I got.

Flight 2000 -- small amount of wear around the planet inserts, crackled backglass, rectifier has had work done but game does boot up. Needs some tinkering with the ball eject mechanism.

I'll sell both for $1000 (and pay the Pinside fee if they sell, not quite ready to post an official for sale ad yet due to only a couple pictures). Not interested in selling individually -- both or nothing.

PM with interest.

#5246 3 years ago

SOLD!
Parts - For Sale
Used, fair condition - “Wico Pinball Dolly I already have another one so I don't need this one. It's missing the piston but still works just keep your weight on the bar when lowering Dolly.”
2020-06-20
Chippewa, PA
50 (Firm)
Archived after: 0 days
Viewed: 63 times
I have a wico pinball Dolly for sale I already have another one so I don't need this one, asking $50 thanks Alek.

#5247 3 years ago
Quoted from wolverinetuner:

Offering my Star Pool for sale, $600. Located in Metro Detroit area. Please PM me if interested.

Working Star Pool is still available, schematic and manual, both from PBR, included.

Added over 4 years ago:

Star Pool has been sold.

#5248 3 years ago

EATPM for trade. Slugfest project. Ads this week.

#5249 3 years ago

I just listed my HUO Iron Maiden Premium if anyone is interested.

#5250 3 years ago

Anyone near Cincinnati have a World Poker Tour they are interested in selling? PM me

There are 9,482 posts in this topic. You are on page 105 of 190.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-for-sale-in-ohio-right-now/page/105?hl=drussksu and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.