FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_2_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg
There are 9,477 posts in this topic. You are on page 104 of 190.
#5151 3 years ago
Quoted from Budman:

Archived after 3 days

Sold (amount unknown)

Contributed to Pinside

SOLD

Machine - For Sale

Batman 66

Archived

HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “Game includes Atomic Pile and Penguin crane mods as well as uninstalled : Cliffys, side art blades, playfield bat signal and extra villain trading cards.
Build date is April 2019. ...”

2020-05-07

Mc Cutchenvle, OH

6,500 (OBO)

Budman

#5152 3 years ago

BM66 Sold. Thanks to all who inquired.

#5153 3 years ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/94310

Put Johnny Mnemonic back up for sale or trade

#5154 3 years ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/94310
Put Johnny Mnemonic back up for sale or trade

#5155 3 years ago

Looking to trade my Stranger Things Premium for something. Tired of trying to dial in the TK lock so time to let it go.

Have cash for the right trade. Game is low play HUO with a UV kit installed. Comes with the original apron and plastics.

#5156 3 years ago
Quoted from josh5859:

Does anyone have a nice space jam they would want to get rid of?

one on fb marketplace in Farmington mo. and a buddy just picked one up in st. louis yesterday he's gonna sell.

#5157 3 years ago

I've reached the point where I have no space left. I'll get some ads up soon but I have the following games available.

White Water - Brand new playfield installed, every single part on the playfield has been cleaned, polished and is like new. Cabinet is avg. It has a topper with new dome.

Tag Team Pinball - Full tear-down and rebuild. New posts, translucent rings, flipper bats, pop bumper caps, lane guides, leg hard, shoot rebuilt. Perfect backglass. I replaced the MPU with a rebuilt one. NVRAM instead of batteries. Every bulb in game is LED. Plays great.

Judge Dredd - Full tear down, polish and rebuild. All LEDs, New CPU, mirror blades, deadworld mod, cooling tower mod.

1-2 more to come soon. I'm not looking for trades, but Dialed In or Gilligan's Island may get my attention.

#5158 3 years ago

I'm selling this Stern Star Trek for a freind who is not on pinside. If your interested contact me and I will give you his contact info thanks Alek.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/95833

#5159 3 years ago

I've got a 13 Ft skeeball model H machine looking for a good home. Works great $900.

16 ft Chicago Coin Majestic bowler - works great. Retrofitted with a bill validator for $1 / play. $1100

#5160 3 years ago
Quoted from Deez:

I've got a 13 Ft skeeball model H machine looking for a good home. Works great $900.
16 ft Chicago Coin Majestic bowler - works great. Retrofitted with a bill validator for $1 / play. $1100

I bought a skeeball machine last year. So much fun living the nostalgia. Everyone who (used) to come over loved playing it.

#5161 3 years ago
Quoted from Deez:

That's a nice price. What's it look like

#5162 3 years ago
Quoted from steviechs:

They're both really nice. Have a few people interested but first with cash on the glass takes it. Ready for loading.

#5163 3 years ago
Quoted from Deez:

They're both really nice. Have a few people interested but first with cash on the glass takes it. Ready for loading.

I don’t know if I was one of the first to ask. But I’m very interested. Could you send me pics?

#5164 3 years ago

Still have a space invaders arcade original - excellent condition
Also linked pair of Rush the Rock sit down drivers
Priced to sell.

Scott

#5165 3 years ago
Quoted from steviechs:

I’d like to see a pic of that Majestic...$1100 is a great price.

#5166 3 years ago
Quoted from WeirPinball:

Trent at Tilt Amusements

I already asked Trent, he said he doesn't do repairs

#5167 3 years ago
Quoted from Budman:

Both games are sold. It is a nice original game. One of the better looking bowlers.

#5168 3 years ago
Quoted from Budman:

That is the same one (majestic) I have in my gameroom you saw when you stopped by

#5169 3 years ago

yeah, I have the same bowler. I was just curious as to its condition given his great price. My wife will curse me after I'm dead and gone and it needs moving!

#5170 3 years ago
Quoted from Budman:

I was just curious as to its condition given his great price.

It was the - "get your stuff out of my place by next week due to rearranging for COVID distancing" price. Def a bargain.

#5171 3 years ago

Hey all, long time lurker, first time seller here. I have a pretty decent Strange Science here in the marketplace if anyone is looking for something different. No covid in this household, just a touch of syphilis so no need to worry if you want this one.

Since this is my first sale I can provide local references as I know a bunch of folks in the local scene.

Thanks for looking!

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/96120

#5172 3 years ago

Let me know if anyone has a dialed in le for sale.

#5173 3 years ago

Cross Posted- Just played a game of JP and another system failure, time to switch the line up up some. This is what I have:

JP-$3,400
All LED’s
Cliffy’s (one bent a little due to the wear underneath), have new "A" Cliffy in possession will replace this weekend
Custom Foil/Vinyl apron cards
Flipper LED’s and trough light
T Rex Teeth and Vinyl Sticker Set

HS2- $3,200
Comet LED's including some Non Ghosting in the inserts
Red Comet Trough Light and Flipper Buttons
Titan Rubbers and Posts
Red/Yellow/Green Clear Pop Bumpers
Donut Heaven and Gauge Stickers
All Three Flippers rebuilt with new coils in the bottom two flippers
Red Leg protectors
Diamond Plated Play field that is in really good shape.

The bad is underneath and inside the coin door has some rust. The cabinet is beat up in spots and there is one line that is out in the dmd depending on what is on the screen, most times you can't even notice. Trying to be as descriptive as possible.

Looking for trades at the moment, would like to trade up can add up to $2,500 for the right trade, PM and I can send pictures, will get an ad up by the end of the weekend for both machines.

Machine is located 20 mins south of Pittsburgh. I do have about 12 steps to my game room. But have moved a couple games in and out with an appliance dolly with two adults no problem.

Dave

#5174 3 years ago

Hello all! I am based out of the Cincinnati area. I have been in the arcade collecting scene for quite a while, but I am just now stepping into pinball as well. I am currently looking for the following titles. I go on multiple arcade warehouse raids each year, so if anything arcade-wise is of interest for trade here, please let me know. Otherwise I can of course pay cash. Thanks in advance.

Alice Cooper Nightmare Castle
Elvira Scared Stiff
Twilight Zone
Addams Family
Tales from the Crypt
Creature from the Black Lagoon
Bram Stokers Dracula

#5175 3 years ago

Your Pinside name sort of matches your taste in titles!

#5176 3 years ago

I’m interested in trading my HUO Deadpool Premium for a HUO TNA or DILE. Let me know if interested. Money as needed to make fair.

#5177 3 years ago

I’ve known Creeper for years great seller and buyer. Deal with confidence! Good to see you on here man.

Quoted from Creeper:

Hello all! I am based out of the Cincinnati area. I have been in the arcade collecting scene for quite a while, but I am just now stepping into pinball as well. I am currently looking for the following titles. I go on multiple arcade warehouse raids each year, so if anything arcade-wise is of interest for trade here, please let me know. Otherwise I can of course pay cash. Thanks in advance.
Elvira Scared Stiff
Twilight Zone
Addams Family
Tales from the Crypt
Bram Stokers Dracula

#5178 3 years ago

Machine - For Trade
Doctor Who Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Looking to trade my Doctor Who love this game but time to let it go. Cabinet is in pretty nice shape not much fade which you can see in the pics. I will also throw in a cliffy I ha...”
2020-05-17
Chippewa, PA
Trade
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 1322 times

Relisting my Dr Who for trade. Some of the games I'm interested in are Avatar pro, Stern Indiana Jones, Stern Playboy, Data East Star Trek, NGG, Stern POTC,
Mustang Pro, Nightmare On Elm Street, Star Wars Trilogy. Might also consider Deadpool pro, Ghostbuster pro, and Munsters pro thanks Alek.

#5179 3 years ago
Quoted from djsolzs:

I’ve known Creeper for years great seller and buyer. Deal with confidence! Good to see you on here man.

Great to be here! Thanks for the kind words!

#5180 3 years ago
Quoted from Budman:

Your Pinside name sort of matches your taste in titles!

So true. I somewhat fear that my arcade might one day mistakenly open up a portal to hell. It is a fine line I walk with it.

#5181 3 years ago

Do not fear. Should that happen I’ll provide you with plenty of Bud Light to quench the heat!

#5182 3 years ago

Going to be listing a Star Trek Next Gen, Stern Galaxy, Space Station, BSD, and Game Show in the marketplace soon!

#5183 3 years ago
Quoted from daveddd14:

Cross Posted- Just played a game of JP and another system failure, time to switch the line up up some. This is what I have:
JP-$3,400
All LED’s
Cliffy’s (one bent a little due to the wear underneath), have new "A" Cliffy in possession will replace this weekend
Flipper LED’s and trough light
T Rex Teeth and Vinyl Sticker Set
HS2- $3,200
Red Comet Trough Light and Flipper Buttons
Titan Rubbers and Posts
Red/Yellow/Green Clear Pop Bumpers
Donut Heaven and Gauge Stickers
All Three Flippers rebuilt with new coils in the bottom two flippers
Red Leg protectors
Diamond Plated Play field that is in really good shape.
The bad is underneath and inside the coin door has some rust. The cabinet is beat up in spots and there is one line that is out in the dmd depending on what is on the screen, most times you can't even notice. Trying to be as descriptive as possible.
Looking for trades at the moment, would like to trade up can add up to $2,500 for the right trade, PM and I can send pictures, will get an ad up by the end of the weekend for both machines.
Machine is located 20 mins south of Pittsburgh. I do have about 12 steps to my game room. But have moved a couple games in and out with an appliance dolly with two adults no problem.
Dave

Ads are up.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Jurassic Park Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Will sell outright or would like to trade up can add up to $2,500 for the right trade, also have a HS2 for trade/sale. All LED’s Cliffy’s Custom Foil/Vinyl apron cards Flipper...”
2020-05-18
Pittsburgh, PA
3,400 (OBO)
Archived after: 13 days
Viewed: 527 times
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Will sell outright or would like to trade up can add up to $2,500 for the right trade, also have a JP for trade/sale. Comet LED's including some Non Ghosting in the inserts Red Co...”
2020-05-18
Pittsburgh, PA
3,200 (OBO)
Archived after: 11 days
Viewed: 446 times

#5184 3 years ago

Anyone have a super chexx for sale/trade? I have a project xenon, and maybe a couple of other equally valued games I could trade

#5185 3 years ago

Random question that just popped up in my head this evening. Has anyone bartered games for any work around their house? I was thinking of selling games to help offset the cost of some projects, but with such a diverse local collector community, I wanted to see if anyone ever pulled an odd trade like this before? Of course, selling games and paying cash is easier and cleaner, but with the right marriage of skill + game, I can see this working.

That being said - if anyone is skilled in the trade of landscaping, deck building, roofing/siding, HVAC and would be interested in some bartering, let me know!

#5186 3 years ago
Quoted from MiamiRedSkin:

Random question that just popped up in my head this evening. Has anyone bartered games for any work around their house? I was thinking of selling games to help offset the cost of some projects, but with such a diverse local collector community, I wanted to see if anyone ever pulled an odd trade like this before? Of course, selling games and paying cash is easier and cleaner, but with the right marriage of skill + game, I can see this working.

I have traded games for everything in the past. It is much tougher now, with pins being in the 3k and up range for something decent. About 18 months ago I was getting an estimate for a new roof. It was just over 6k. I needed to get something from my garage and the person quoting the price, and owner of the company, seen a couple of my pins. We talked about them for a bit and he played a few. He said he would love one. I offered a trade and he thought pins were worth about a grand. I told him the one he liked, CFTBL, was just about an even trade. I would have loved to do a swap but he was shocked and said he couldn't do a deal like that.
I guess if you have a pinhead contractor that understands what games are worth then its possible. To people who don't know a games true value, you come off looking like you are trying to rip them off.

#5187 3 years ago
Quoted from freeplay3:

To people who don't know a games true value, you come off looking like you are trying to rip them off.

Just tell them to search pinball machines on ebay... they'll learn real quick!

#5188 3 years ago
Quoted from metallik:

Just tell them to search pinball machines on ebay... they'll learn real quick!

search sold listings...
Ebay prices have gone nuts too...

#5189 3 years ago

Anybody looking to let go of a newer stern for a restored classic - let me know

Machine - For Sale
Fully restored (full original status) - “Last effort to sell this after a customer let it go. Cabinet completely redone ($1350 to do this alone), bottom board removed, sanded, relabeled and gone through. New backglass ins...”
2020-11-02
Middletown, OH
2,750 (Firm)
Archived after: 23 days
Viewed: 1137 times

SOLD!
Machine - For Trade
Fully restored (full original status) - “Full restoration including: Complete cabinet sanded, stenciled (no decal) and topped off with automotive clearcoat. Custom metallic red armor. New playfield, plastic set, ramp, ram...”
2020-05-27
Middletown, OH
Trade
Archived after: 36 days
Viewed: 822 times
Contributed to Pinside

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fully restored (full original status) - “Full restoration including: Complete cabinet sanded, stenciled (no decal) and topped off with automotive clearcoat. Custom metallic black armor. New shooter housing, start button, ...”
2020-08-21
Middletown, OH
Archived after: 31 days
Viewed: 1731 times
Contributed to Pinside

Also still have a real nice WW up

Machine - For Sale
Whirlwind Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Very nice whirlwind with custom metallic blue armor and orange powdercoated wireform. Nice plastics, pf is extremely nice. LEDs throughout game. New fan unit and topper. Helping a ...”
2020-06-10
Middletown, OH
Archived after: 27 days
Viewed: 1175 times

#5190 3 years ago

Thinking about putting up my DILE and possibly a HUO low play Super Chexx US vs Canada if any are interested. Time change the lineup.

#5191 3 years ago
Quoted from daveddd14:

Ads are up.

Machine - For Sale

Jurassic Park

Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Will sell outright or would like to trade up can add up to $2,500 for the right trade, also have a HS2 for trade/sale.

All LED’s
Cliffy’s
Flipper...”

3,400 (OBO)

Mark sale pending
Edit ad details
End ad listing

Machine - For Sale

Getaway: High Speed II, The

Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Will sell outright or would like to trade up can add up to $2,500 for the right trade, also have a JP for trade/sale.

Red Co...”

3,200 (OBO)

Mark sale pending
Edit ad details
End ad listing

Now willing to sell outright or accept trade offers.

Dave

#5192 3 years ago

Still have a big choice crane i want out of my garage. 150. Works and has prizes

#5193 3 years ago
Quoted from amkoepfer:

Still have a big choice crane i want out of my garage. 150. Works and has prizes

If we can make it pick up candy,condoms and dimebags I may take it towards trade on FT.

#5194 3 years ago

Just a general FYI, I have the following (mostly project) arcade machines that I am going to be posting on Craigslist soon. Also still looking for the following pins. If anyone here is interested in any kind of arcade(s)+cash trade, please give me a shout. If a trade were to be made, I could deliver any number of these games to someone within about a 2 hour drive.

Blitz 99 (4-player, fully functional, excellent condition, screen looks perfect, new hard drive)
Golden Tee Complete cabinet (wiring present, in exceptional condition)
Golden Tee Complete (Soon to be a fully functional game, just waiting on a new hard drive)
Target Terror (Game is complete, but a project. Cabinet is in great shape)
Blitz/Showtime pedestal (4-player pedestal with working game inside gets hooked up to any LCD screen in your home via HDMI cable)
Bags (Game is complete, but a project. Cabinet is in great shape)
Silver Strike cabinet (wiring present and monitor are present, in exceptional condition)

Below are the pins I am looking for:
Elvira Scared Stiff
Twilight Zone
Addams Family
Tales from the Crypt
Bram Stokers Dracula

#5195 3 years ago
Quoted from Puffdanny:

If we can make it pick up candy,condoms and dimebags I may take it towards trade on FT.

If you put them in capsules it would work

#5196 3 years ago
Quoted from amkoepfer:

PM'd

#5197 3 years ago

Listing a couple projects.
Stern Sting Ray $700. Folded up complete with boards. The only board I know that works for sure is the driver. Never plugged it in.
Black Hole. Very nice all around game. Plays 100%, new sound board, new MPU and ground mods. LEDs. Project part is it needs displays and motor installed for back box (motor just showed up and comes with game) and probably new socket for speech. $1800

#5198 3 years ago

I have a very nice Bobby Orr Power Play available for sale or trade.

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “For sale or trade is a very nice Bobby Orr's Power Play. The original backglass is mint on this game. The cabinet is in very nice condition with no fade and almost no bumps/bruis...”
2020-05-28
Pittsburgh, PA
2,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 16 days
Viewed: 199 times

#5199 3 years ago

Willing be listing a Xenon ($1400). Minor playfield wear in the center, gorgeous backglass and nice cabinet. Boards look nice, but not fully booting. Edge connector seems to be culprit. Will also be listing a Laser War ($1800). Playfield quite nice, and cabinet is somewhat average. Also have an Escape from the Lost World in nice shape. Asking $2000.

#5200 3 years ago

Seeing if anyone is interested in a mame and 1 pinball for possibly a 2 pinball machine deal in ne ohio. The mame machine, with custom batman artwork where joker and others bad guys are stealing arcade machines. I also have an afm le #596 with black trim with red and green pinbit plastic protectors, eddys building mod, and several cliffys but only a few installed since brand new. I am original owner of both. Looking for two ss pin deal like gnr and sw (de) and/or tom and getaway. possibly others. See want list for other possibilities. Message me for other details or offers.

There are 9,477 posts in this topic. You are on page 104 of 190.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-for-sale-in-ohio-right-now/page/104?hl=tonyhoff1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.