FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_2_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg

There are 9,459 posts in this topic. You are on page 103 of 190.
#5101 3 years ago
Quoted from pghpinfan:

Anyone have a EHOH or a BM 66 they are looking to sell?

Budman is sell a bm66 about 5 posts up

#5102 3 years ago

My BM66 has a recurring/ random issue with the auto plunger not executing a full power plunge right out of the box, maybe 30% of the time. I haven’t been able to pinpoint the issue. Other than that, it plays perfectly.

#5103 3 years ago

Might be interested in trading my RFM + cash for a Hobbit thanks.

#5104 3 years ago
Quoted from Budman:

My BM66 has a recurring/ random issue with the auto plunger not executing a full power plunge right out of the box, maybe 30% of the time. I haven’t been able to pinpoint the issue. Other than that, it plays perfectly.

Does anyone have a possible solution for this? Am interested in this machine but would like to figure out to get this addressed

#5105 3 years ago
Quoted from Budman:

Coil is broken, bad winding

#5106 3 years ago

The arms of the kicker arm are bend too far wide. Both tips need to touch the ball

#5107 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

The arms of the kicker arm are bend too far wide. Both tips need to touch the ball

This is correct

#5108 3 years ago

Spy Hunter is ready to go

Machine - For Sale
Spy Hunter Archived
Partially restored (almost original) - “Nice spy hunter mylar removed, playfield polished and waxed. Flippers, pop and drop targets rebuilt. New legs, alltek lamp board and full leds.”
2020-04-19
Middletown, OH
Archived after: 23 days
Viewed: 408 times

Also still have the following:
Full restos - F-14, Black Knight (original), Quick Draw
others - Black Hole, Space Invaders arcade
coming soon - Lightning, Flash Gordon
possibly - White Water, full cabinet resto, I have all the parts to redo the pf including ramps, plastics, etc. But would need a strong offer to let it go before I finish it.

Scott

#5109 3 years ago

Also debating about letting go a linked pair of Rush the Rock

#5110 3 years ago

Super nice Whirlwind coming soon - powdercoated armor and wireform, excellent pf, nice cabinet and translite. All leds. Brand new fan and topper. Waiting on 1 replacement plastic and new apron decals.

#5111 3 years ago

Sell or trade the following
Super pac man dedicated upright
Seeburg 220 jukebox complete from early 60s
Dk junior dedicated upright
Crusin exotica sitdown racer
Golden tee tuxedo upright dedicated cabinet

Will or trade for em pinball or de pins

#5112 3 years ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-revenge-from-mars-84#post-5610343
Updated the trade list on my RFM would trade for Hobbit, Beatles, and Data East star Trek.

#5113 3 years ago

Looking for a wonka LE or SE. Cash ready. Will travel. Thanks

#5114 3 years ago

Andy Daltons house is available.

#5115 3 years ago

My 120 lifetime play elvira premium for your like condition jp premium.

#5116 3 years ago

Looking to trade my Dialed In LE. Open to ideas.

#5117 3 years ago

Starting my search for a Deadpool Pro. Might alternatively be interested in Jurassic Park, Maiden, or other good LCD Stern

Added over 4 years ago:

Got a NIB Deadpool due to current circumstances and convenience. Absolutely loving it!

#5118 3 years ago
Quoted from Collin:

Starting my search for a Deadpool Pro. Might alternatively be interested in Jurassic Park, Maiden, or other good LCD Stern

I got one in n/e pa. 5k 146 plays if I remember correctly. One owner bought it nib. Disco ball mod, titan rubber, custom cards.

#5119 3 years ago

Listed my Star Pool in the marketplace asking $700.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/95119

#5120 3 years ago

I have a set of older LEDs looking for a good home. They were recently removed from an Addams Family. No charge for the LEDs, just pay shipping.

PM me for details.

#5121 3 years ago

HS - nice game with minimal wear. Mostly looking to trade this one for a similar condition Taxi. Will consider other titles.

SR

#5122 3 years ago

Looking for
The shadow
Hook
High speed
Taxi

Projects or players okay
Pm me

#5123 3 years ago

I have a really nice NGG that's fully led'd and powder coated that I'm looking to trade for something on my wishlist (can add cash).

#5124 3 years ago

Looking for a cow poke if anyone has one they're looking to get rid of.

#5125 3 years ago

Does anyone have a nice space jam they would want to get rid of?

#5126 3 years ago

Might be interested in a Gottlieb Excalibur, Data Data East Star Trek, or DE Ninja Turtles if anyone has one for sale thanks.

#5127 3 years ago

Whirlwind just posted -

Machine - For Sale
Whirlwind Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Very nice whirlwind with custom metallic blue armor and orange powdercoated wireform. Nice plastics, pf is extremely nice. LEDs throughout game. New fan unit and topper. Helping a ...”
2020-06-10
Middletown, OH
Archived after: 27 days
Viewed: 1175 times

Next up Champion Pub - if you are interested in CP please contact the number I have in the WW ad - it is not mine, I'm just shopping it out.

#5128 3 years ago
Quoted from tp:

I got one in n/e pa. 5k 146 plays if I remember correctly. One owner bought it nib. Disco ball mod, titan rubber, custom cards.

That seems like it'd be a great buy, but might be a little far for me unfortunately

#5129 3 years ago

TSPP posted for anyone that might be looking.

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “ITEM DESCRIPTION I picked this up recently, and just isn't for me. I had never played it before. Since I haven't had it long, I'm re-using the post that sold it to me (with appr...”
2020-04-29
Liberty Township, OH
Archived after: 14 days
Viewed: 566 times

#5130 3 years ago

I have my rebuilt Theatre of Magic available. Having been stuck in my house nearly every day like many of us, I have flown through nearly my entire backlog of project games, so I would be open to partial trades for un-shopped or project games and cash.

Machine - For Sale
Theatre of Magic Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Up for sale or trade is my rebuilt, fully working Theatre of Magic. The ramps have been replaced with a new set. All brass wire-forms have been re-plated. The apron has been clear...”
2020-05-02
Pittsburgh, PA
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 282 times

#5131 3 years ago

Looking for Wonka and shadow. Pm if interested. Cash ready.

#5132 3 years ago

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Jurassic Park Pro HOU It’s in like new condition I bought it from a pinsider with about a hundred plays and it’s now at around 250 This machine looks like an LE minus the Tre...”
2020-05-02
Mansfield, OH
5,500 (Firm)
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 610 times
Contributed to Pinside
Just posted a Stern Jurassic Park. Nice HOU and it has powder coating and some nice mods.

#5133 3 years ago

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “HUO AFMr SE I am the second owner and it is pretty much perfect. The lights and sounds on this machine are great. I get the argument that you can’t beat the original, but this r...”
2020-05-02
Mansfield, OH
6,400 (Firm)
Archived after: 10 days
Viewed: 886 times
Contributed to Pinside
Also added a HUO AFMr SE for sale today. In Mansfield, One hour from Cleveland or one hour from Columbus.

#5134 3 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Looking for Wonka and shadow. Pm if interested. Cash ready.

I have a shadow in storage in Youngstown. Can see if I can get you pics if interested

#5135 3 years ago
Quoted from tonyhoff1:

I have a shadow in storage in Youngstown. Can see if I can get you pics if interested

If he passes, send me the pics

#5136 3 years ago

Kind of off topic, but is there someone in Columbus that works on Pins? I have a NGG with a insert that's popped up. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

#5137 3 years ago

I still have an AFMr SE available. I changed the price to $6,400. In the first price I was including the Pin Stadium lights and uninstalled Cliffys. Figured some may want the machine without those so I changed those extras as an option instead of in the list price.

Thanks, Kevin

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “HUO AFMr SE I am the second owner and it is pretty much perfect. The lights and sounds on this machine are great. I get the argument that you can’t beat the original, but this r...”
2020-05-02
Mansfield, OH
6,400 (Firm)
Archived after: 10 days
Viewed: 886 times
Contributed to Pinside

#5138 3 years ago
Quoted from PinBuck:

Kind of off topic, but is there someone in Columbus that works on Pins? I have a NGG with a insert that's popped up. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Trent at Tilt Amusements

#5139 3 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Batman 66 Archived
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Game includes Atomic Pile and Penguin crane mods as well as uninstalled : Cliffys, side art blades, playfield bat signal and extra villain trading cards. Build date is April 2019. ...”
2020-05-07
Mc Cutchenvle, OH
6,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 399 times
Contributed to Pinside

#5140 3 years ago
Quoted from ktuhde:

I still have an AFMr SE available. I changed the price to $6,400. In the first price I was including the Pin Stadium lights and uninstalled Cliffys. Figured some may want the machine without those so I changed those extras as an option instead of in the list price.
Thanks, Kevin

Machine - For Sale

Attack From Mars (Remake - Special)

HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “HUO AFMr SE

I am the second owner and it is pretty much perfect. The lights and sounds on this machine are great. I get the argument that you can’t beat the original, but this r...”

4 days ago

Mansfield, OH

6,400 (Firm)

ktuhde

Quoted from Budman:

Machine - For Sale

Batman 66

New!

HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “Game includes Atomic Pile and Penguin crane mods as well as uninstalled : Cliffys, side art blades, playfield bat signal and extra villain trading cards.
Build date is April 2019. ...”

3 hours ago

Mc Cutchenvle, OH

6,500 (OBO)

Budman

You 2 are making it real hard for me not to come down there and spend some cash. Trying my best to hold off on pins right now.

#5141 3 years ago

Buy my game by Saturday and I’ll throw in a case of Bud Light! After all, I AM the Bud Man!

#5142 3 years ago
Quoted from Budman:

Buy my game by Saturday and I’ll throw in a case of Bud Light! After all, I AM the Bud Man!

i can vouch for him, 1. great dude, 2. he is in fact "THE budman"

GLWTS!!

#5143 3 years ago

Thanks Troy!

#5144 3 years ago

Looking to change things up a little bit. Trades
welcome involving Dialed In, JJP Pirates, Jurassic Park. Some of the games I have would include Star Trek Next Gen, Space Station, Game Show, Judge Dredd, DE JP, Stern Galaxy, Bram Stokers Dracula, Laser War, Escape from the Lost World, Super clean Space Invaders, etc.

#5145 3 years ago

looking for an inexpensive players condition game to stick in my buddies new bar/garage at the lake. I have some cash squirreled away and plan on buying it to stick in his place so I have something to play when up there. does have to be pretty, just play well as it will only see action when we are at the lake.

#5146 3 years ago

Time to shake up the line-up. Looking for trades. Have Dialed In, Maiden premium, Getaway, Rollergames, BOP with restoration parts, and possibly TWD.

#5147 3 years ago
Quoted from MiamiRedSkin:

Looking to change things up a little bit. Trades
welcome involving Dialed In, JJP Pirates, Jurassic Park. Some of the games I have would include Star Trek Next Gen, Space Station, Game Show, Judge Dredd, DE JP, Stern Galaxy, Bram Stokers Dracula, Laser War, Escape from the Lost World, Super clean Space Invaders, etc.

Interested in trading your jackbot or road show for a 3rd baywatch ?

#5148 3 years ago

Since everyone is in a trading mood. I'd trade any combination of my Austin Powers, proto data east Frankenstein, skateball with worn pf, time warp, and palace guard, for a newer stern or maybe something else. Could throw a centipede in if it tickles your fancy.

Not looking to really sell at the moment.

#5149 3 years ago
Quoted from grantopia:

Interested in trading your jackbot or road show for a 3rd baywatch ?

I already have 3rd Baywatch

#5150 3 years ago

I like trading cash for machines and a few of them sound like titles worth trading for

There are 9,459 posts in this topic. You are on page 103 of 190.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-for-sale-in-ohio-right-now/page/103?hl=bowtech and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.