FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_2_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg
There are 9,487 posts in this topic. You are on page 10 of 190.
#451 9 years ago

Spider-Man for sale or trade in Brecksville. Listed in market. Thanks!

#453 9 years ago
Quoted from davep999888:

Spider-Man for sale or trade in Brecksville. Listed in market. Thanks!

pm was sent yesterday!

#454 9 years ago

FS/FT TZ in Aurora - $5750

#455 9 years ago

After my long quest to find a rocky and Bullwinkle that lasted 3 whole days its finally here! Thanks weir!

1420576683255.jpg1420576683255.jpg
#456 9 years ago
Quoted from amkoepfer:

After my long quest to find a rocky and bullwinkle that lasted 3 whole days its finally here! Thanks weir!

Now stop playing it and get to selling that hook
Congrats on the new game.

#457 9 years ago

Anyone want to by a hook so I can buy the Dr dude? Have some interest from my friends but no one seems serious. 1650

#458 9 years ago

#459 9 years ago
Quoted from amkoepfer:

After my long quest to find a rocky and bullwinkle that lasted 3 whole days its finally here! Thanks weir!

1420576683255.jpg 280 KB

anything from Weir will be super nice, enjoy !

#460 9 years ago
Quoted from ledge:

anything from Weir will be super nice, enjoy !

Actually - I just put him in touch with the right guy - but I'll take a little credit

Glad it went to a good home.

I pulled in the TOTAN from my friend and going through that right now - will be a real nice machine when I'm through.

Scott

#461 9 years ago

If anyone is looking for a nice piece of game room decor, I'm selling this: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-super-mario-bros-back-lit-translite-box

#462 9 years ago

TZ sold. Now looking for a super clean/high end WH20, CV or Scared Stiff.

#463 9 years ago

HUO Avengers pro up for trade.

#464 9 years ago
Quoted from BowlingJim:

HUO Avengers pro up for trade.

Wish I was closer. Would love to add this to the collection.

#466 9 years ago

Greetings from Michigan! I'm looking to buy Wizard of Oz, Shadow, Lord of the Rings, and X-men.

#467 9 years ago

Not mine but seems like a pretty decent deal:

akroncanton.craigslist.org link

#468 9 years ago
Quoted from agodfrey:

Not mine but seems like a pretty decent deal:
akroncanton.craigslist.org link

Sent the seller an email. Hopefully it is real because I'd love to add Pinbot to my collection. Either way I'll post back here whether it's real or fake once I find out.

#469 9 years ago
Quoted from WaddleJrJr:

Sent the seller an email.

Good luck!

#470 9 years ago

Picking up that pinbot already gents. Going to teepee lebron's house while I'm there

#471 9 years ago

Awesome! Congrats on the pinbot!

#472 9 years ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-the-rolling-stones-pro-ohio

Posted some proper pics of !y rolling stones.

Located in Akron.

Game looks and plays great.
Also up for a trade.

#473 9 years ago

Will be selling nice Dirty Harry in pa 2100 firm

#474 9 years ago

When u selling that DH? I'd be interested at that price I am in NWPA

#475 9 years ago
Quoted from nikpinball:

Picking up that pinbot already gents. Going to teepee lebron's house while I'm there

Sweet! Yeah the email I got from the seller said that there were a few people coming to check it out today. Glad to see that it will be going to a friend.

#476 9 years ago

Grrr, dude in akron sold the pinbot. I was first in, made an appointment and told him guaranteed to buy. Someone who called said they'd be there earlier so he sold to them. So effing dumb. Got a corvette pin instead.

#477 9 years ago
Quoted from nikpinball:

Grrr, dude in akron sold the pinbot. I was first in, made an appointment and told him guaranteed to buy. Someone who called said they'd be there earlier so he sold to them. So effing dumb.

That is such bullshit. Sorry to hear that.

#478 9 years ago
Quoted from nikpinball:

Grrr, dude in akron sold the pinbot. I was first in, made an appointment and told him guaranteed to buy. Someone who called said they'd be there earlier so he sold to them. So effing dumb. Got a Corvette pin instead.

Geez, but I'd say your better off with Corvette anyway.

#479 9 years ago
Quoted from nikpinball:

Grrr, dude in akron sold the pinbot. I was first in, made an appointment and told him guaranteed to buy. Someone who called said they'd be there earlier so he sold to them. So effing dumb. Got a Corvette pin instead.

You're better off w/ Corvette anyways...

#480 9 years ago

Wasn't me. You beat me to it.

#481 9 years ago

Nobody but the sellers fault. I hope a fellow pinsider snagged it. It happens but something else usually pops up. I'm going to fix up corvette and trade it. Never even played the game before.

#482 9 years ago

I've got a nice player's Fish Tales that I want to trade.
Cabinet fade, no topper, typical tackle box insert wear.
Plays perfectly. Fully LED'D except for flashers.
PM me if you're interested.
Some pics and game play video:
http://s855.photobucket.com/user/tstocka/library/Fish%20Tales

Game located in zip 44067

#483 9 years ago

A bit late but congrats to osu

#484 9 years ago
Quoted from aalucero:

A bit late but congrats to osu

Sorry, had to do it. Go Cats!

#485 9 years ago

Just about done - TOTAN up for grabs ***Sale Pending***
Playfield stripped, polished, and waxed. New flipper stops, new plastic set, new stainless bazaar scoop, newer left ramp (replaced a while ago), 3 new targets, new skill shot decals, new balls. Installed LEDs in playfield. Has some minor cabinet wear and tear - right side has some fade, minor playfield wear (still a nice original). Strong DMD.

http://www.weirpinball.com/gallery/index.php/For-Sale/For-Trade/Tales-of-the-Arabian-Nights---For-Sale---Please-inquire

Scott

IMG_4863.JPGIMG_4863.JPG
IMG_4869.JPGIMG_4869.JPG

#486 9 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Sorry, had to do it. Go Cats!

Yep! Go Bearcats!

#488 9 years ago

Cincy peeps, chuckwurt! Go get! Fun game, descent price. Not mine cincinnati.craigslist.org link

#489 9 years ago

Saw this. Not sure I'm really into victory. However, my whole opinion is based off TPA. Might check on it.

#490 9 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Saw this. Not sure I'm really into victory. However, my whole opinion is based off TPA. Might check on it.

Seems like a fun game, if pretty linear. If my lineup wasn't full, I'd grab it.

#491 9 years ago

This is the second or third time it's been listed on CL. Not sure if others have looked at it, but that kinda made me wonder that it has sat for so long. It was listed for 900 before though.

#492 9 years ago

Is it definitely the same one? I think there was one around that price in Louisville within the past few months, that had snapped rubbers - typical game that'd sat in someone's basement for a decade completely neglected. This doesn't seem to be the same one.

It seems to me like games that aren't Bally/Williams DMDs do occasionally sit on CL at very fair prices for a very long time if they need even minor work... I've had a few good finds that I slept on for a couple days and was surprised no one else grabbed.

Just my $.02

#493 9 years ago
Quoted from Collin:

Is it definitely the same one? I think there was one around that price in Louisville within the past few months, that had snapped rubbers - typical game that'd sat in someone's basement for a decade completely neglected. This doesn't seem to be the same one.
It seems to me like games that aren't Bally/Williams DMDs do occasionally sit on CL at very fair prices for a very long time if they need even minor work... I've had a few good finds that I slept on for a couple days and was surprised no one else grabbed.
Just my $.02

The wording of the ad tipped me off. "A little dusty from the move". Same as the other one. Not totally sure though.

#494 9 years ago

Oh, gotcha. May well be the one you're thinking of. Anyhow, good luck if you decide to go for it!

#495 9 years ago

Does anyone have any EM arcades for sale?

#496 9 years ago

I have a couple EM shooting games I'd sell or trade. You can check them out tonight at our open house or PM me if you are interested. Anyone looking to buy/trade pins is welcome to come out or if you just want to have a good time playing some free pinball you are welcome too. Starts @6:00
The address is:
Superelectric
1300 w78th Street
Cleveland, OH 44102

#497 9 years ago

Anyone have a Williams Grand Prix for sale/trade?

#498 9 years ago

Looking to trade, maybe up or down. Possibly sale for the right offer.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/beautiful-twilight-zone-for-trade

#499 9 years ago

I am looking for a Monopoly. Pm me if you have one!!

#500 9 years ago

Looking for a wedgehead or other single player EM.

There are 9,487 posts in this topic. You are on page 10 of 190.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-for-sale-in-ohio-right-now/page/10 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.