5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 1,450 posts
  • 216 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by preore
  • Topic is favorited by 156 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 196 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_5366_(resized).JPG
FullSizeRender_7_(resized).jpg
IMG_5359_(resized).JPG
FullSizeRender_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_9_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_8_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_6_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_5_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_2_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
3b550a8f40851b8421ae42c623f7950327fd6db5_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider woody24.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#140 4 years ago

I'm going to be listing my Laser War soon. Looking for $1250. Still haven't got new photos or posts made yet. But looks and works great. I've made a lot of updates to it. But you can see a nice playfield image of it on my Google Plus Page. https://plus.google.com/+DustinWood-Designer/posts

#142 4 years ago
Quoted from Captain_Kirk:

What's next for you?

Hopefully a Jurassic Park. But maybe something in the $1500-1800 range if I can't find one cheap enough. But will need to sell LW first. But am in no real rush.

2 weeks later
#162 4 years ago
Quoted from Boiler415:

Haven't really found a place to play around Indy though.

There isn't. There's one mexican place that has a Dr. Dude in Fountain Square. And Fountain Square Brewery has a Hollywood Heat. Those are the only two public ones I know about, or have at least seen in person.

But there are a few good folks that have a nice private collection though.

#169 4 years ago
Quoted from blubboman:

Midwest Sports Complex but you have to pay to enter that place

Where were those games at? Upstairs? Never gone up there. But a secret that worked for me when I was playing softball there 2 years ago. Park at the grade school and walk over. Never had to pay for parking. Was a rip off. Paid to play in the league, and was going to cost an extra $35 just to park.

6 months later
#318 3 years ago

Perhaps my Star Trek Premium in April.

What are you going to get to replace it? Also, You still need to come over to play my JP.

#322 3 years ago

Yup. I'm thinking about going to MSA on the first Saturday in Feb. He has GOT Premium now. I want to try that out. Interested? Could play some JP first.

That Saturday looks open. Was thinking I'd like to get up there to play the GoT.

4 weeks later
#397 3 years ago

What? Man. Giving up so early? I'd fix it for you next time I make it down there.

Well, I suppose having the ghosts haunt the machine from the souls of the 3 men it's killed because of the short leg bolts, would get a little tiring sometimes. Good luck to the new owner!

1 month later
#477 3 years ago

Ad for my Star Trek Premium is up now.

And when you get your GB, I will gladly come help you play it.

BTW, my JP is now bullet proof. So maybe we could do a pin crawl.

#481 3 years ago
Quoted from Paulb:

I have an 8bd project if someones game, can send pics,

Curious about it. Fully working? or a more serious project? Price?

I've been keeping my eyes out for my next project. Not sure what I want exactly, but will know when I see it. Will have to be a good balance between theme, condition, and price.

#488 3 years ago

Man, you got ripped off. Didn't you know these are going for upwards of $100k?

#500 3 years ago
Quoted from dung:

Really do not know why people are so amazed it sold (without difficult and much faster than a lot of the pins listed on here) for 2700.

Jealousy. No other reason for it. They wouldn't say anything otherwise.

Markets go up and down. Buyers are all in or all out. Just think how bland this world would be if every single machine of the same name sold for the same price, no matter the condition or the time of year, or whatever is happening in someone's life.

That's one thing I get tired of seeing on Pinside, is people complaining that they listed their machine for too much, or sold for more than what they sold theirs for just months before. But I guess my dad always told me to not worry about what money other people have, worry about your own.

/* End Rant. Sorry.

So anyways... Who wants to sell me a Mustang, WCS 94, or Monopoly? Or possibly a decent-shaped project pin? Starting my quest for my second machine, and trying to figure out what I want, and how much I want to spend.

#505 3 years ago
Quoted from glasairpilot:

If you tell me it is HUO and pristine then it better not have token mechs

Then if I ever buy a NIB game, you'll want to avoid buying from me, because I'll be installing token mechs in mine. I feel more of a connection to my game when I have to put tokens in it. Makes me feel like I'm back in the arcade. I'll even grab $2 worth of tokens to keep in my back pocket to play my $.50 game.

#511 3 years ago

The mech that came with my Laser War was a $.25 mech. I've got a TOOOOOOOONNNNNNN of various nickel-sized tokens. There's about 10 different sizes all very similar. So I just un-destructively modified the mech to pretty much take anything larger than a dime, and smaller than a half-dollar. It's works well, and makes me feel all nostalgic inside.

#513 3 years ago
Quoted from sadler28:

Thought my neighbor was the only one local with a Laser War. Fun game!

Sold mine last year, but kept the mech. Think the guy who bought it is up in Chicagoland. Was great to learn on all around. Learned a lot about maintenance and fixing issues with it. Games on it were very short though.

2 weeks later
#547 3 years ago
Quoted from bkfiv:

I hope you guys giving the 7500 CV a hard time are joking. Surely you don't think the first business to answer a request is the only one allowed to mention they have a CV. If I were looking, I would appreciate anyone who had one for sale would mention it, especially if it were at a more reasonable price. If you guys were being sarcastic, I'm sorry, I couldn't tell.

Being so obvious is the rude point. I wouldn't call out someone else's machine if I was trying to sell one of the same kind. Now if he came on and said something like "Oh hey, I'm selling my CV as well. It's $7500 and in great shape, give it a look." Then I'd give the guy a pass.

1 week later
#552 3 years ago

Welcome! What area of Carmel you in? About once a month I head up to Lafayette to Main Street Amusements. He's got an awesome collection. There's also Tappers that just opened up a few weeks ago downtown Indy. Someone was talking about starting a league there.

2 months later
#645 3 years ago

I'd be curious about the Monopoly. Not a buyer at the moment, but wondering where they are at with pricing on that one.

1 year later
#947 2 years ago
Quoted from neshy:

Hey guys,
Noob here (somewhat obsessedly) trying to acquire my first pin. Been looking to spend around 3-4k for a DMD.. but seems any posting that goes up in the Indy area is gone within hours!
Is that generally how the time frame is around here? Do you Indy folks generally have to travel quite a bit (>3hrs) for purchases? Any vendors around that may be selling used pins that wouldn't post here/CL?
Thanks for any info

Find your way over to the Indiana Pinball Players League, and make an inquiry there. That's how I found my two pin purchases. My JP worked out perfectly for me. Guy I bought it from wasn't actively looking to sell the machine, but said he would. And turned out that he was only 5 minutes from my house.
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/indiana-pinball-players-league

1 year later
#1338 10 months ago

Okay, don't hurt me since these aren't Pinball related, but I am selling my Pacman and Galaga Arcade1Up's for $150 each. I've been trying to sell them through the usual channels, and man, there's a lot of morons out there. Anyone know of anyone looking for these?

They're fun, and I'd like to keep them, but would rather have my space back. I am keeping the SF2 and am going to mod it.

#1340 10 months ago
Quoted from winteriscoming:

I'd be interested in Galaga, but probably not interested in a 2 hour drive for it. Do you plan to come down to the Louisville Arcade Expo?

I'm not. And currently wouldn't fit in my car anyways all set up. Just have a two-door.

#1341 10 months ago

And they're sold. Could have sworn the guy was going to flake out on me, but came through. While showing him the game, I kinda almost had sellers remorse. They're just cool little cabinets for those of us who don't want to spend $1000+ for the real thing.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 5.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Mod Co.
$ 10.95
$ 79.00
Playfield - Other
Pixels Arcade Games
$ 45.00
Playfield - Plastics
Vandelay Industries
$ 24.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Rubber/Silicone
Scandinavian Pinball
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CzTV Mods
$ 5,799.00
Pinball Machine
Little Shop Of Games
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Great American Pinball
$ 44.99
Electronics
PinballElectronics.com
$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 5.00
£ 49.00
Playfield - Other
PinballToys
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
€ 222.00
Cabinet - Decals
Buthamburg
$ 26.95
$ 5,799.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
$ 24.25
Lighting - Other
The MOD Couple
$ 30.00
Apparel - Men
Pinball Haus
$ 16.00
Tools
PinballSolutions.eu
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider woody24.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside