69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_2_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
3b550a8f40851b8421ae42c623f7950327fd6db5_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider whysnow.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#159 8 years ago

I am coming through Fort Wayne area this Wednesday and room for 1.

Anyone have anything I may be interested in?

I can also drop something off to you if you want it brought form Madison or GrandRapids MI area

6 months later
#256 8 years ago

I am coming down to indy area for work on Monday. Anywhere worth stopping to play pinball and eat dinner? I will be down around 6pm with a non-pinball employee in tow so place would need to be cool enough that she is not bored.

Also, I will likely have a vehicle large enough to haul a game. Anyone have anything for sale? I will be coming via BloNo > Chambana > indy route.

#262 8 years ago

bummer you guys dont have anything worthwhile for route pinball in Indy. Someone should make it happen

I would think that is a big enough town to have a barcade?

1 month later
#367 8 years ago
Quoted from dung:

Had a few cash offers on pirates as well as some interesting trades. Also I wanted to add Godzilla to the want list, but if someone has an interesting trade let me know. Ideally would like to find an even trade or something with a little cash my way.

curious, how much does Godzilla go for currently?

#369 8 years ago

Thanks. i had one offered to me recently and was not sure.

1 month later
#473 8 years ago

man Dung, you buy and sell games faster than almost anyone!

Curious, why do so many last such a short time?

your currently owned/owned in the past ratio is crazy.

#475 8 years ago
Quoted from dung:

I also have a smaller collection than a lot of folks so I rotate through especially if a machine comes up I want.

makes sense.

where are you moving to?

1 month later
#553 7 years ago

Since so many of IN guys have an I500... Anyone want to sell or trade it away?

I have a nice Tx-Sector and NIB AMH that are available. I also have cash money.

#562 7 years ago
Quoted from seshpilot:

Thanks man. Just finished getting my Barracora up and running. LOVE that game. Also working on a Nine Ball (which I'm also really digging, though not quite as cool as Barracora).

did you find a Barracora BG?

7 months later
#755 7 years ago
Quoted from c508:

I was just kidding... surprisingly mine is already spoken for when I decide to move on!
It does play better than I thought it would before I got it, but I do echo the sentiments about the "cheap" feel to the build (which makes me laugh whenever someone comments on the "appallingly cheap feel of 'new Sterns like GB' " because there is a world of difference between new Sterns and RAVEN).

GTB games (besides the particle board cabs) are built leaps and bounds better than any new Stern.

raven is actually a pretty fun game for the era. challenging and cheesey.

2 months later
#815 7 years ago

I am in need of pin transport from Indy to WI/ MGC

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/transport-needed-indy-to-wi-area-or#post-3654730

Anyone know anyone form Indy area able to assist and looking for some side cash?

1 year later
#1175 5 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Anyone from Indy/Lafayette,...heck anywhere in IN, going to MGC and has room to bring a machine back?

no you bum! Get up here and have a good time!

#1178 5 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Hilty too many MGC threads. Where is the actual location at this year? Got a website?
Are you giving reach arounds on TNA again this year? That might seal the deal for me.

https://www.midwestgamingclassic.com/

but of course. banger and I can double team you if you ask nicely. I think that is what co-op mode is really all about...

In downtown Milwaukee. HUGE new location with room for more than 2x the number of stuff as previous years. Partner hotels all still available. Pretty cheap trip for one of the best shows anywhere (I have been to a bunch and still my fav)

1 month later
#1210 5 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

If anyone has any interest in a nice looking, better than average, players SFII, Lemmy know before I throw it on CL soon.
As always, if it sells on here I will pay the Pinside fees. Thanks.

told you

#1229 5 years ago

gryszzzz you have me LOLin

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider whysnow.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-for-sale-in-indiana?tu=whysnow and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.