4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 1,422 posts
  • 212 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 day ago by joelbob
  • Topic is favorited by 151 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 196 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_5366_(resized).JPG
FullSizeRender_7_(resized).jpg
IMG_5359_(resized).JPG
FullSizeRender_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_9_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_8_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_6_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_5_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_2_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
3b550a8f40851b8421ae42c623f7950327fd6db5_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tsskinne.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#23 4 years ago

Digimatt I have a friend looking for a black rose in Michigan, get ahold of me Tommy tsskinne@gmail.com cell 574-596-2668.

#27 4 years ago

TAF, $4500 obo. More details here https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anyone-want-to-buy-a-taf#post-1980229

Text or email if you want info tsskinne@gmail.com 574-596-2668

1 week later
#46 4 years ago

Anyone around here have a genesis for sale?

#48 4 years ago

Then find me one and let me enjoy the ugliness.

#51 4 years ago

Ooo I've always been interested in a time machine. How's the play field?

1 month later
#64 4 years ago

Black hole is sold

#65 4 years ago

Spring Bresk and Atlantis for sale. TAF and Shadow already sold today. Get EM while they're hot. $1100 each, OBO, $1800 for the pair.

image.jpg
image-70.jpg
image-517.jpg

2 weeks later
#82 4 years ago

That mean you getting a Wrestlemania too?

5 months later
#152 4 years ago

Project Harlem Globetrotters. $500, obo. Looking for quick sale as I have a game that I really want to purchase. Please contact with any questions asap 574-596-2668. - Tommy

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-harlem-globetrotters-project-for-sale#post-2530196IMG_0029.JPG

IMG_0028.JPGIMG_0027.JPGIMG_0025.JPG

1 month later
#178 4 years ago

My Metallica pro up for sale or trade if anyone interested.

2 weeks later
#182 4 years ago

Taxi for sale. $1800 obo. New blue spin out. New left ramp. Full LEDs. Boards just serviced. Play field is nice, ramps obviously good. Cabinet just ok. Front and right side paint cracking. Original topper. Contact for any info. -Tommy 574-596-2668

1 month later
#204 3 years ago

Friend of mine is coming to visit from Missouri this weekend. Had an X-men pro that he sold to a Hoosier who has now backed out on the deal, he can still bring the game with him if there is anyone else out there interested. $3400 or $3700 with the color dmd installed. Feel free to hit me up with any questions 574-596-2668....game can be delivered or picked up in Lafayette on Saturday and you can swing by MSA after that. Has one broken plastic, I believe it is the right inlane ball guide plastic chipped. -Tommy

1 month later
#222 3 years ago

Main street Amusements arcade in Lafayette has one that he had posted for sale awhile ago, worth checking out their facebook and contacting them. He is usually willing to sell most of the games.

1 month later
#264 3 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

bummer you guys dont have anything worthwhile for route pinball in Indy. Someone should make it happen
I would think that is a big enough town to have a barcade?

The cost for liquor licenses in Indiana is incredibly high and there is a strict limit on their availability in the state as well. I looked into it but the start up cost would likely exceed $500,000 very quickly just to get the license and location, not including stocking it with either pins or beer/liquor. Unfortunately my teaching/coaching/serving checks won't cover that.

#282 3 years ago
Quoted from seshpilot:

Personally, I think this game sucks, but here a "Freddy" for sale here in Indiana: ebay.com link » Freddy A Nightmare On Elm Street Pinball Machine By Gottlieb

Definitely sucks for that price.

1 week later
#287 3 years ago
Quoted from dmbjunky:

Anybody buy the $400 Gilligan's Island in Lafayette? I emailed them 2 hours after it was posted but didn't get any response.
tippecanoe.craigslist.org link

I also emailed on Gilligan's Island, finally just heard back. I emailed within minutes of it being posted, I think 11 minutes if I remember correctly. Reply was a lot of people are interested and I will get back with you. I smell a silent auction coming on.

#299 3 years ago
Quoted from seshpilot:

Looking for either a classic Stern (Stargazer, Catacomb, or Nine Ball) or an Alvin G Mystery Castle

Dude I swear we have same taste in games.

#301 3 years ago
Quoted from seshpilot:

Maybe we should combine our arcades into a super arcade?

I think that's a good idea.

1 week later
#330 3 years ago
Quoted from Captain_Kirk:

Ghostbusters or Aliens are candidates. Will decide after Texas Pinball Festival, when I can play them.
Yup. I'm thinking about going to MSA on the first Saturday in Feb. He has GOT Premium now. I want to try that out. Interested? Could play some JP first.

Just an FYI, MSA is now open Sunday nights 7-11. We will be having a tournament the first Sunday in February, the 7th. It will be brackelope 3-strikes format, so essentially play until you have lost 3 times. $5 buy in, all money goes back to the top 4 finishers. All other games still available for play too so you could get in a tournament and still play GoT and all the other great games there. -Tommy

2 weeks later
#358 3 years ago

Anyone moving a Shadow or Flintstones?

I will be selling Allied Leisure Flame of Athens cocktail pin, I have two interested in it at TPF, but if someone local wants it instead happy to not take it all the way down to Texas. Streamed gameplay of it for about an hour yesterday. Playfield and cabinet very nice, has small issue with display LED components, but they are a common part, and I have a spare set of displays as well that the components can be used off of to fix the ones in there now. $750 obo

http://www.twitch.tv/thisflippinpodcast can be found here.

Also Gottlieb Tag Team, new rubbers and full LEDs, players condition. Has some wear near the pops and where the ball plunges to from the shooter lane. Fun game just out of space. Also includes uninstalled flipper rebuild kit from Pinball Resource. $1100 obo

If anyone is interested just shoot me a PM or email tsskinne@gmail.com and I can get you more details, and answer any questions. Will get some pics up soon. Can also text me 574-596-2668 but I don't get phone reception at my job so not likely to reply until around 3PM.

1 week later
#376 3 years ago

Yeah sorry Collin pick up on the 6th. Thanks though.

#378 3 years ago

Nothing for sale but just wanting to draw more Hoosier attention to a new league. Hope some of you can make it down to try it out!

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-super-selfie-league-lafayette-in#post-2992694

#390 3 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Apologies for crappy cell phone pics. Come on down and play this bad boy !
USA ! USA !

PM sent I think I figured out how to make this work!

#399 3 years ago

Flame of Athens is SOLD.

1 month later
#493 3 years ago

I want your BSD but out of space and don't really have anything I want to let go right now.

Quoted from dung:

Guy was a collector. Didn't seem like it was his grail. Just a hard to find machine.
I am getting back BSD tonight though. The person I traded with is also a pinsider so not going to go into depth. The short is we exchanged pictures. Talked on the phone. Traded in a parking lot without opening the machines up. (Yes, dumb move.) Come home to find the machine was not in the condition I was led to believe.
In their defense they offered to trade back. They also offered to help with parts. On my end I feel I got a player's project machine when I was expecting an average machine that had no real issues. Just sucks because i will be out 8 hours in work to pull both trips and 60 in gas.

#496 3 years ago
Quoted from seshpilot:

Dung, tell him to sell his Flintstones. Then he'll have room for a better pin.

Come play the flintstones you will be impressed

#508 3 years ago

Just accepts a different size voin is all, slot on the door is the same, just a little different on the backside. When I have had games at MSA we just swap them out, takes about 30 seconds.

#510 3 years ago

One from pinball life is standard quarter (black), red one is token from suzohapp.

http://www.pinballlife.com/index.php?p=product&id=15
https://na.suzohapp.com/products/coin_doors/42-3064-100

pasted_image_(resized).png

pasted_image_(resized).png

#522 3 years ago

Haven't seen this much activity in an Indiana thread since.....well ever I'm pretty sure. Keep it up everyone.

#530 3 years ago
Quoted from seshpilot:

I've sold countless items and games here on Pinside and have yet to have a truly horrible interaction. No not everyone is cool, but I've found most Pinsiders to be some of the coolest and legit people around. Just sayin

Yep I am definitely more on this boat, pinsiders I have dealt with have been fine. Craigslist is a 50/50 split to me.

3 weeks later
#554 3 years ago
Quoted from KnoxPins:

I'm new to the area, any clubs or anything? I know something happens in Indy like once a year.

In Lafayette we run a weekly leave, a super-selfie league, and monthly tournaments on top of other special tourneys a few times a year. If you want any more info let me know. -Tommy

#556 3 years ago
Quoted from forensicd:

I would love to get something started down south here, but I dont know if there is enough interest.

Start with two people if you have to and it will grow all field of dreams style.

1 month later
#613 3 years ago

World Cup Soccer and Tag Team for sale in Lafayette. $2200 WCS and $1100 Tag Team (SOLD).

TAG TEAM is SOLD

WCS still available

image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

#614 3 years ago

Gold Wings for sale, working but needs shopped and typical system 80 ground mods. Has topper. Game plays fine. GI is out, looks like blown fuse but I don't have any 6 1/4 to replace it with. Air raid siren works. $750 OBO.

image_(resized).jpeg

3 weeks later
#628 3 years ago
Quoted from 4meansduck:

Anyone have either a space shuttle or space station for sale? I am looking for one that is in good condition and playable or one that is in decent condition and needs some work as a project. Also looking for an I500 as well. Thanks!

Sent you a pm.

#638 3 years ago

Looks really nice. Wish I had the $ and space.

3 weeks later
#682 3 years ago

Something has come up and I will be leaving the hobby for a bit, selling off collection.

AMH and Rob Zombie like to sell as package $15,000

CFTBL super modded, ColorDMD, MikeD LCD, mirrored speaker panel, light up speaker panel, snack bar mod, new plastics. Ramps need replaced to be perfect, but they are fine as is. $5000 obo

Baywatch LED and sub added $2000

Tag Team $1000 players condition, but plays amazingly

James Bond 007 New boards, new backglass, was playing a few weeks ago and drops wouldn't reset, either fuse or connector $1200

Goldeneye nice condition, satellite motor isn't rotating, magnet still works for multiballs and ball save. $2000

WWF Royal Rumble players condition, slight playfield wear, cabinet just okay, full LED $1800

Flintstones cabinet has new decals but they were not applied greatly. Full LED, alternate family decal on playfield and translite, have original translite autographed as well. Includes full spare set of brand new ramps and apron $2900

Godzilla, players condition just torn down and shopped with flipper rebuilds about 2-3 months ago. Full LED, playfield is pretty nice, cabinet has planking on sides. New DMD. $3000

Congo, is currently at a friends for shop job but will be ready to go within the month, this one is in Missouri currently. Will be shopped with brand new plastic set and cliffys installed. Playfield is nice, cabinet is players with typical route wear. $3500

Space Station, very nice. Original display player 3 is not working, ordered rottendog replacement, works, but commas are not properly displaying on bottom so players 3 & 4. Working with them currently to get this resolved. Just shopped, fully mylar, playfield and cabinet both very nice. $1900

2 months later
#720 2 years ago

Ryan is a great dude. Buy with confidence!

2 weeks later
#725 2 years ago

Stern Playboy $1500 OBO, its the notorious fire survivor. Details in link in add. Game is fully playable right now, but could obviously be brought back even better.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-playboy-stern-2002-notorious-smoking-hot-deal#post-3433064

1 month later
#742 2 years ago
Quoted from Agent_Hero:

Yeah, he did good work on my TSPP...and (I think) the Metallica too. I just looked up random businesses here in the city and wasn't sure if anyone had used one of them. I wouldn't bother just going in blindly with any of those companies, but didn't know if someone had used one of them previously. Probably better to just stick with the recommended companies that know the hobbyists and do it right. I was just looking over the habitrails and ramps on my other games and shipping them would cost quite a bit since they're so oddly shaped.

I think Matt at Back Alley Creations up in NW Indiana does powder coating but I'm not 100% positive.

#745 2 years ago
Quoted from davijc02:

Considering listing my Fish Tales to possibly fund a Rob Zombie. I'm on the fence though. Anyone played one?

I owned it and liked it. Had to sell for personal financial reasons at the time. I miss it. It was very different and non traditional thought just as a warning. It had mixed reviews from the location where I had it at. I would get one again in the future, but would get some other titles before I would pursue one again.

1 week later
#749 2 years ago
Quoted from c508:

Want my RAVEN?

A guy in the region does want a Raven.

2 months later
#794 2 years ago

Anyone looking for a deal on a Wrestlemania LE with shaker, 3d printer ladder mod, and speaker lights get ahold of me.

#796 2 years ago

I am helping my friend sell his very nice Lord of the Rings. The game has been immacuately taken care of and is probably the nicest one I have played personally. It has a ton of mods and extras added to the game.

-cabinet has been touched up and clear coated and looks very nice, no fear of future wear
-Lollipop rails
-ColorDMD
-LED OCD
-All white LED's in GI and inserts. Looks very nice.
-Palantir Mod
-Lighted Path of the Dead figures
-Lighted Barad-dur tower
-Additional Ring Wraith figures on sword along with 'invisible' Frodo that is lit by a UV blacklight
-Brass wire left ball return mod (replaces the plastic)
-Path of the Dead diverter plastic
-Mirror blades
-Playfield in good condition
-Plastic Gold Ring speaker inserts
The Arwen plastic is cracked. Recently torn down and shopped out with new Titan black rubbers installed. I will get pictures this week sometime.

Pictures available at the link below

https://goo.gl/photos/v4CidbCxRFWWWWJH8

This game can be available at the Texas Pinball Festival. I can also help with transport back to the midwest in mid April as I have to go pick up a game from the same area myself and I would be much cheaper than traditional shipping companies. Please feel free to contact me with any questions about the game via pinside messages, email me at tsskinne@gmail.com, or text 574-596-2668.

$6500 OBO

Archived after 7 days
Not sold
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished “I am helping my friend sell his very nice Lord of the Rings. The game has been immacuately taken care of and is probably the nicest one I have played personally. It has a ton of mo...”
2017-03-08
Springfield, MO

#807 2 years ago

Anyone going to the Texas Pinball Festival?

#808 2 years ago

BSD for sale, contact if interested. $3000 obo. Lots of new stuff on it. Players machine.

#810 2 years ago
Quoted from aobrien5:

That was fast. What's replacing it?

IRS bill

#812 2 years ago

Downside of working second job as a server at a busy bar, Uncle Sam wants his cut

1 month later
#853 2 years ago

Anyone else going up to Pinball at the Zoo this weekend?

#855 2 years ago

Well if anyone is coming from Lafayette/Indianapolis area and has room to transport a game for me I would greatly appreciate it. I am going and bringing my viking game for the tournament but I have something else I'd like to bring and share for the freeplay area if it can catch a ride.

EDIT....nevermind just rented a vehicle instead. If anyone needs anything brought back from PATZ I will have extra room now.

2 months later
#899 2 years ago

Have some spare boards if anyone need some Bally/Stern boards. They were bought for a Harlem that I sold and new owner only wanted the originals. Saves you a few bucks. Altek SDB, nvram.weebly Mpu and rectifier board. $350 obo.

1 week later
#904 2 years ago
Quoted from TopMoose:

Hi, Indiana Pinsiders - I need some help.
I'm in Cincinnati and am looking to buy a game from a Pinsider in Peoria, IL - too close to ship, too far to drive. Luckily, he has agreed to meet me half way which, by my calculations, is around Crawfordsville, Indiana, West of Indianapolis.
Where would be a good place for us to meet and make the sale? Are there any Pinsiders in the area who could host?

Come to Lafayette I've got you covered. About 20 minutes from Crawfordsville.

3 weeks later
#922 2 years ago
Quoted from Hollywoodbone:

Any one have any thing in the 2-3 range for sale? Looking for my third pin on a budget

Just posted a Genesis on Facebook if it's a title that interests you.

1 week later
#939 2 years ago

Helping a family friend sell a game. It's a very nice rescue 911. They live near my parents in northern Indiana and I can help with transport if needed $1400 obo.

#944 2 years ago
Quoted from Coolpinballdino:

Looking for a Sega goldeneye it's the last Sega on my wish list let me know thanks.

I sold mine to Troy North last year, wish I hadn't. It he may still have it.

#955 2 years ago
Quoted from gatordad:

Thinking about moving to Monticello
any pinball leagues around these parts
currently have 7 pins
LOTR
TSPP
AC/DC pre
Met Pre
ST Pre
TZ
TAF

Hey man, we would love to have you in the Lafayette Pinball League which takes place at Main Street Amusements, one of the country's top locations, probably about a 30-minute drive or so for you.

Check out our website www.lafayettepinball.com or look us up on Facebook, let me know if you have any questions. -Tommy

1 week later
#963 2 years ago
Quoted from ZeldaOoT:

Hi all, I am within a few hours to many of you so I thought I'd share. I have an Elektra for sale in Grand Rapids, MI. See posting for details.

Machine - For Sale
ElektraNew!Used, working and clean “I have an Elektra for sale. I'm selling it to make room. Excellent machine, runs great, and I've taken great care of it to get it in what I consider to be excellent shape. Below a...”
9 hours ago Grand Rapids, MI 1,500 (OBO)
ZeldaOoT

I frequently visit Grand Rapids and if someone needed help with transport on this I could most likely be of assistance.

#964 1 year ago

Anyone interested in a Genesis? Something else came up that I really want to pick up and something has to go. Genesis has clear freeplay40 ramps and cliffy's installed, NOS translite, LEDs, 4 brand new pop bumper boards, includes a flipper rebuild kit that hasn't been installed because flippers are still plenty strong, manual, and a few other extras. Doesn't have ground mods done so I'm sure that would be a good idea. The robot reveal isn't working and I haven't looked into it at all yet. Has a few cracked plastics, but plays well overall. $1500 obo

This is the machine in action.

Will also have a 4 Roses reverse wedgehead for sale as well, the condition is still a bit unknown on that one price will be cheap.

#966 1 year ago
Quoted from paulywalnuts23:

No but I will still take that Congo off your hands.

You and seemingly everyone else

1 month later
#1035 1 year ago
Quoted from LaserWarrior24:

What is the status on this Skateball??

It didn’t exist.

4 weeks later
#1066 1 year ago

Going to be selling a Red Zone, not quite a pinball machine, but certainly pinball related. It's basically a skill shot redemption machine. It is only partially working right now, I suspect the power supply is the issue but if anyone is interested let me know. $500 obo

Also an EM project Surf Champ, had it working when Nick Volta visited but since has had issues again and I'm out of space, any interest let me know. $300 obo

#1085 1 year ago
Quoted from Grayman_EM:

tsskinne another pinsider named swillie maybe interested in that Surf Champ he should be contacting you or you him?

Sounds good, thanks.

4 weeks later
#1108 1 year ago
Quoted from Grayman_EM:

tsskinne PM sent

Gotcha man, it is currently serving as a table for boxes of Christmas decorations sorry for the delay

1 month later
#1133 1 year ago

Archived after 70 days
Sold elsewhere
Other - For Sale
“I have a BayTek Red Zone Skill Shot Redemption game that I am looking to get rid of. I purchased the game and was told it was 100% working. Well the game wasn't and I don't really ...”
2018-02-01
Lafayette, IN

2 months later
#1190 1 year ago
Quoted from pacman11:

FYI-I've got a couple of games listed in the market place Pirates of the Caribbean and CV

Man those things are priced like some Choggard games from back in the day. Haven't seen anything that bad in a while. GLWS

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/would-you-deal-with-choggard#post-1733202

1 month later
#1225 1 year ago
Quoted from Sinestro:

Nope. Might be hitting MSA's monthly tourneys with another friend starting next month.

Please do! Any questions beforehand or here let me know!

#1230 1 year ago
Quoted from Sinestro:

Do we need to sign up somewhere?

Nope I just do registration from 7PM-7:30PM and then we start right after that.

3 months later
#1284 11 months ago

Have a friend who is delivering a game to me in the near future and he also has this sweet Gottlieb Spider-Man for sale. I figured I'd let the locals know so if anyone is interested I can help get it here and moved around the state.

Archived after 35 days
Sold for $ 1,300
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished “Selling a fully working spiderman. The game was cleaned,waxed and rerubbered a few weeks ago, new clear posts and lane guides, Comet sunlight LEDs in the gi, power supply rebuilt, ...”
2018-08-30
Rogersville, MO
1,500 (OBO)

2 months later
#1318 8 months ago
Quoted from Sinestro:

Anybody got any 50's woodrails they are looking to sell?

I have a buddy with one he is looking to sell or trade. I’ll message him for pics.

Here it is...

Morocco. I think it’s fairly rare actually and in good shape.

#1322 8 months ago

Sea Hunt by Allied Leisure. $1100 OBO. Trades acccepted. If interested message me and I can get your photos. Unique rare game but not a good fit at the bar like I thought it would be.

#1323 8 months ago

Sold

1 week later
#1327 8 months ago

My TNA is going up for sale after the Indiana Matchplay State Championship tournament this Sunday at North End Pub in Lafayette. If anyone is looking for one feel free to get ahold of me. -Tommy

#1328 8 months ago

Power play and old Chicago for sale. Although old Chicago is likely claimed already. Both games very nice for their ages.
PP $1800 obo.
OC $1500 obo.

2 months later
#1343 5 months ago

TNA for sale in Lafayette, IN. If anyone is interested welcome to come check it out at North End Pub.

Archived after 4 days
Sold elsewhere
Machine - For Sale
Partially shopped/refurbished “TNA for sale. Mirror blades and knocker kit installed. Been on location since January 21st 2018. No issues with gameplay on the game at all. Just time to switch things up at the lo...”
2019-02-25
Lafayette, IN
5,700 (OBO)

4 months later
#1390 40 days ago

Monster Bash Remake Special Edition for sale. Been on location for 6 months. Cleaned and maintained weekly. No issues. $6800. Let me know if anyone is interested.

3 weeks later
#1405 14 days ago

Figured someone up here may be interested in this playfield kit I have for a Geiger Space Rider, its a retheme kit that fits a Harlem Globetrotters. I'm taking the backglass to BGresto so it can be reproduced. Didn't know how to price it because of its rarity, and I'm totally open to offers.

Sale Pending!
New “I have a NOS Geiger Space Rider conversion kit for Harlem Globetrotters. It includes a NOS playfield & plastic set (missing slingshots). It is hard to find much info on this ga...”
9 days ago
Lafayette, IN
1,000 (OBO)

Not sure if anyone in Indiana is into these type of projects but figured it was worth checking.

#1409 10 days ago

Archived after 1 day
Sold elsewhere
Parts - For Sale
New “I have 4 Lady Death retheme kits for Mata Hari pinball machines. Kit includes NOS playfield, Plastics, and backglass your choice of standard or mirrored. This kit is designed to...”
2019-08-11
Lafayette, IN
1,500 (OBO)

Some really rare playfield retheme kits. Also open to local in state trades so don’t be afraid to let me know what you have.

#1413 6 days ago

Anyone looking for a Baywatch? Game has mostly LEDs, upgraded Chad code, EnergGI Maestro board installed, upgraded speaker kit, upgraded flippers with LOTR flipper coils and rebuilds, and ColorDMD XL installed. If anyone is interested let me know and I will get more pictures when I go down to the location today. Has been on location for the past 2.5 years, roughly 2400 plays during that time frame. Does include legs. $3200.

Archived after 4 days
Not sold: Decided to keep game
Machine - For Sale
Baywatch Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Putting my Baywatch on the chopping block, have a few more early solid states coming in at the bar and out of room at home as well, it saddens me but Baywatch is up next. The game ...”
2019-08-15
Lafayette, IN
3,200 (OBO)

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 44.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods
$ 239.99
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 24.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 8,999.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 5,799.00
Pinball Machine
Gulf Coast Pinball, LLC
$ 44.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 259.99
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Iron Monger Decal Out of stock
Flashinstinct
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 35.00
Hardware
Filament Printing
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 8,500.00
Pinball Machine
Hobbit Black Arrow Out of stock
Operation Pinball
$ 42.00
$ 125.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod
$ 20.00
Playfield - Decals
Flashinstinct
$ 129.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 109.00
Cabinet Parts
Tilted Pinball
$ 65.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Texas Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tsskinne.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside