69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_2_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
3b550a8f40851b8421ae42c623f7950327fd6db5_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sadler28.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#272 8 years ago

I've got a friend looking for a G'nR. He has an old KISS and an Indy 500 that both need repairs he might trade plus cash. He sounds like he'd rather just buy the Guns outright.

#280 8 years ago
Quoted from Slim64:

Any interest in selling indy500? If so, what repairs are needed and how much?

Not sure on a Indy 500 repairs. He's thinking about the G'nR at MSA. He has a large project due Tuesday and we will dive into pins after it.

2 months later
#512 8 years ago
Quoted from woody24:

The mech that came with my Laser War was a $.25 mech. I've got a TOOOOOOOONNNNNNN of various nickel-sized tokens. There's about 10 different sizes all very similar. So I just un-destructively modified the mech to pretty much take anything larger than a dime, and smaller than a half-dollar. It's works well, and makes me feel all nostalgic inside.

Thought my neighbor was the only one local with a Laser War. Fun game!

1 month later
#581 7 years ago

I've got a buddy looking for his first pin for his family. He has twin boys age 5 and a teenage son. He'd like to keep his budget in the $1500-2500 range. If anyone has machines to sell, either PM me or post the titles and prices. I'll relay him the titles and some gameplay videos to see if he's interested. Machines must be in good working order and clean as well as "family friendly". Also within an hour or 2 drive of Indy so it can be played before buying.

#584 7 years ago
Quoted from c508:

Saw and played this at VFW last weekend. Has some mods and was in good condition overall. Also, more fun than I expected. PM me if you want the phone number (which I have redacted so the guy doesn't get a ton of calls). Not sure if it is still available or not?
Boys should like the theme! Dad could watch the movie with them (well just the first one... the rest suck) before they start stomping bugs!

Nice! I'll send it over to him and let you know. Thanks!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sadler28.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-for-sale-in-indiana?tu=sadler28 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.