4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 1,418 posts
  • 212 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 day ago by pin2d
  • Topic is favorited by 151 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 196 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_5366_(resized).JPG
FullSizeRender_7_(resized).jpg
IMG_5359_(resized).JPG
FullSizeRender_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_9_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_8_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_6_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_5_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_2_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
3b550a8f40851b8421ae42c623f7950327fd6db5_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider knoxpins.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#551 3 years ago

I'm new to the area, any clubs or anything? I know something happens in Indy like once a year.

#559 3 years ago

That's a beautiful playfield. I have never glossed one, how is that done? You do nice work.

#560 3 years ago

I remember a guy on craigslist a while back wanting a Sea Witch, may still be out there lurking.

3 weeks later
#587 3 years ago
Quoted from Dayhuff:

I'm heading down to the Indy area on Sunday..., I have a Magnotron and Rapid Fire for sale if anyone wants me to bring one or both down that way. Get with me ASAP.
John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, MI.
269-979-3836

What's the story on your RapidFire?

#594 3 years ago
Quoted from Paulb:

feel free to rip apart the stargate for sale on south bend craiglist

What's wrong with it?

3 weeks later
#615 3 years ago

Someone help me love a very clean Vector with a board Barakandl just reworked... Or trade me.

#617 3 years ago

Don't make my request into something dirty, you mechanophiliac.

#619 3 years ago
Quoted from Collin:

I didn't make your Freudian slip into anything you didn't intend it to be in the first place.

No, nope. We've taken this as far as it needs to go.

3 weeks later
#637 3 years ago

Not truly on topic... But who in the Indy area would anyone recommend to come to my house to work on a 77 United Shuffle Alley? Probably something little and dumb.

2 months later
#700 2 years ago

This is a feeler to see if anyone is interested in a pretty nice Pharaoh (pristine backglass where many have deteriorated) and a 90% complete Vector that I'm done playing.

I'm in the Indy area and would like to swap mine for one of yours, plus cash is an option. I want to stay local so you can come see condition of the games, no time to travel all weekend.

Also, who snatched up the Rescue 911 on Indy craigslist? Someone beat me by a few minutes.

#702 2 years ago

I didn't miss it by much. Congrats on a true score, and thanks for rubbing it in.

#706 2 years ago

Are any of the Matts with Rescue 911s interested in swapping at all?

Also, weird that three Matts in the same general area have the same game, if I'm reading this right.

#711 2 years ago

That's great. I love it when someone gets a real score. I love it more when I do though.

I picked up Popeye on the cheap this weekend, similar story. Not as cheap as what you got R911 for though.

I know people either love or hate Popeye, but I love it. I love super pins. The kids are excited too....

Now, I need to trade a couple and we'll be good.

1 week later
#719 2 years ago

It looks great. I've often wondered about this machine. I'm at max capacity or I'd certainly come get it.

#721 2 years ago

Howdy,

I am putting this information out there to see if anyone is interested in trading 2-3 of my less expensive machines for 1 of your more expensive machines. I'm not wanting to sell. I am open to many titles, I’ll just have to research what you might want to trade. The only thing that I can’t do are things like Nightmare on Elm Street, Playboy, and Tales from the Crypt, that type of thing. I’ve got two young kids.

I am open to trading my Vector, Pharaoh, and perhaps, Popeye, Super Mario Bros and Stargate.

Vector is in pristine shape for the most part. Board has been redone with NVROM, has the LED light compatible board and full LEDs (exception that I broke a couple of sockets that should be easy to fix when putting them in, and there are a few that haven’t been changed but I have the bulbs). It plays as it should as far as I can tell. It has some light playfield wear that has been touched up. It’s had new decals where needed. The plastics are at 85%, see pics. The cabinet and backglass are great. Before I got it this year, it spent 15 years in an older couple’s basement.

Pharaoh is my favorite machine. The cabinet had some wear that I touched up. It has a leg that is a little loose and the tilt isn’t hooked up. It plays 100%, has a reworked board with NVROM. The playfield has had some light touch ups and 2 of the plastic arrows are rising. The playfield plastics are 88%. It has full LEDs and is very bright with warm white. The backglass is perfect. So many of these machines had a backglass that dissolved, not this one. It has a bridge rectifier board that has not been installed. All new decals on the pop up targets.

Super Mario was my first game and my kids may lose their minds if I trade it. The cabinet was dinged up and I touched it up, the playfield had some wear that was touched up. It has Cliffy’s installed, full LEDs and plays 100% (minus the right kicker I need to fix). One of the ramps has a crack in it that I fixed with super thick packing tape. You can’t tell and it plays great. I have put in some Mario figures that you can remove if you’d like. I modded the “castle” with a piece of PVC and painted it like the actual Mario castle with Bowser atop. It spins and has a purple light under it.

Stargate is in awesome shape. It’s a 9 out of 10. Plays 100%. The skill shot ramp had a crack in it that I fixed with the heavy tape. I did buy another ramp that I haven’t installed. I also bought new stickers for that ramp and the pop up targets. It also has full LEDs and is very bright, light strips abound. I never get sick of that game.

Popeye, it’s a 9 out of 10. It’s in awesome shape. For all it’s controversy, is a fun game. I haven’t had it too long and I’m hesitant to get rid of it because I haven’t had as much time on it. For the right deal it can go. It has the incandescent in it still. It plays 100% but evidently has two switches stuck that I haven’t tried to fix yet.

I know this is a weird posting. I’m just looking for something new. I’m looking for kid friendly titles. Batman Forever is on my list. If interested drop me a line.

I'm in Carmel IN, I'd prefer we come visit each other's machines if we decide a trade is possible.

Thanks all.

4 months later
#799 2 years ago

Where are these auctions occurring?

1 week later
#825 2 years ago
Quoted from Collin:

I'm happy to drive to Indiana for a trade!

I have a buddy that's on the edge of jumping in to buying a machine that loves this game, I'll pass it on.

#827 2 years ago

No, my former residence in Tennessee.

#830 2 years ago

I just listed very nice examples of Statgate and Popeye. My ideal situation is to trade my 2 for your one plus cash.

I'm open to different scenarios, but If I had to get rid of just one, I'd pass Stargate on. I've had it long enough to let it go. I'm still having fun sailing with Popeye, saving all of Earths creatures, whipping Bluto's ass.

1 week later
#833 2 years ago

Is there any one that does in home repair of solid state machines in the Indy area. I hate to lug a machine out of the basement for work.

If any of y'all that do your own work are so inclined, I'd make it worth your while as long as I get to watch and learn. I have some neon signage I'd trade, or cash.

I'd also be interested in am EM tech for a shuffle bowler that works 80%

#850 2 years ago

I have a fully restored Tee'd off I'd sell or trade, ad posted in the marketplace. I am on the high end of prices because it was a legit tear down and redo. Its incredibly clean and appears to have been done right. I'm hoping someone knows someone that runs a pro shop... Or maybe someone is really into this game.

3 months later
#919 2 years ago

NASCAR listed in Carmel.

6 months later
#1130 1 year ago

I have a players Eight Ball Delixe (1984) with some pretty nice features at $2,150.

6 months later
#1282 12 months ago

Spider-Man for sale in Carmel.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 219.00
$ 22.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus
$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Gulf Coast Pinball, LLC
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 7,399.00
Pinball Machine
Nitro Pinball Shop
$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
$ 7,499.00
Pinball Machine
Little Shop Of Games
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Just 3D Mods
$ 199.99
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 999.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
$ 189.99
$ 134.99
Playfield - Plastics
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 174.99
Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Z
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 218.00
$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Nitro Pinball Shop
$ 19.95
$ 159.00
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 5,799.00
Pinball Machine
Flip N Out Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider knoxpins.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside