69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_2_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
3b550a8f40851b8421ae42c623f7950327fd6db5_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider indy5mike.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#216 8 years ago

Looking for a Seawitch, if anyone has one for sale let me know.
Thanks

2 weeks later
#235 8 years ago

WTB a nice Space Shuttle and a Stern Seawitch. Have a Rollergames i might trade for a Space Shuttle.

3 months later
#431 8 years ago

I have not personally seen it but a friend told me it was in really bad shape!

Quoted from e_lectro:

Has anyone checked out the Police Force for sale in Greenwood? The CL ad mentions weak flipper and half the display out. Seems like it has been on there for a while, didn't know if there was more wrong or price too high. I don't know what common problems are with that specific game or sys 11B games.

4 months later
#632 7 years ago

Would love to find a Space Shuttle without driving across the country!

4 months later
#732 7 years ago

Hey guys,
Thinking about listing a Bally Star Trek, a Game Plan Coney Island and a Zacharia Devil Rider. The Star Trek in avg/above avg shape, the Coney Island working but Playfield kinda so so, the Zach is beautiful. Will list them and post pics and prices in a few days. Also might list a Genie project with no boards but has displays.
Mike

4 weeks later
#754 7 years ago

Just added Zaccaria Devil Riders to Indy Craigslist. Listing more pins in a couple days.

indianapolis.craigslist.org link

#763 7 years ago
Quoted from RDReynolds:

Mike is a GREAT guy to buy from, his machines are always very nice.

Thanks Randy!

#765 7 years ago
Quoted from indy5mike:

Just added Zaccaria Devil Riders to Indy Craigslist. Listing more pins in a couple days.
indianapolis.craigslist.org link

Zac sold from Indy Craigslist. Will be listing a pretty nice Bally Star Trek and a Gameplan Coney Island on market here as soon as i get pics taken, this weekend sometime!!!
Have a stripped Bally head from a Strikes and Spares FREE if anyone can use it. Also have a Bally Eight Ball with a complete playfield, cabinet and head with no boards, displays or power supply $100

1 month later
#786 7 years ago

If anyone has a Flash Gordon for sale let me know. Thanks

1 month later
#856 7 years ago

I am going to PATZ.

1 month later
2 months later
#934 6 years ago

My experience with Arcade Rescue 911 has not been good. I can't even get him to return my calls. Went to the storefront 3 times during advertised open time before anyone was there. It is a shame because they are so close to me. I wouldn't know what to do if I could buy a pin and drive just a few miles to get it

Oh and I completely agree, Doc Pinball sucks.

#940 6 years ago
Quoted from ArcadeRescue911:

Hi mike, sorry your experience with us (Arcade rescue 911) has not good. We do do try to return all phone calls and msgs in a timely manner. Cell phone service around the inside of our shop is not very good.(i have verizon) it seems because we are on a lower level. texting is the best form of communication for us. We do try to keep some regular store hours, but we are in and out often for service.
Keep in mind, sometimes we get 20-30 msgs/calls a day, and i dont always have my phone in my hand.
We do repair arcades and pinballs we also sell some machines. it seems lately we have been doing more service work and have not had many games come in to sell. keep in mind, some of the machines we sell are as found, unless advertised.
please follow our facebook page for the latest info.
thanks
chris@
arcade rescue 911
http://www.arcaderescue911.com

Chris,
You never returned my texts either. Did u ever sell the Flash Gordon?

#941 6 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

Helping a family friend sell a game. It's a very nice rescue 911. They live near my parents in northern Indiana and I can help with transport if needed $1400 obo.

Hey Tommy,
R911 is one I would like to find. Do you have any pics?

3 months later
#1069 6 years ago

I have a very nice WWFRR for sale

4 months later
#1160 6 years ago

If anyone knows of a decent Flash Gordon or a Nine Ball for sale please let me know. Thanks

4 months later
#1278 5 years ago

If anyone has or knows of a Flash Gordon for sale, let me know. Also looking for an empty Caberet PacMan cabinet. Condition is not important. Want to use it as a pattern to reproduce a couple cabinets!
Thanks

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider indy5mike.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-for-sale-in-indiana?tu=indy5mike and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.