69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_2_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
3b550a8f40851b8421ae42c623f7950327fd6db5_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dung.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#103 9 years ago

Putting my Batman Forever Up For trade only. Has a smart dmd installed, full flipper rebuild, and just installed a nos translite.
Looking for SMB, SF2, RBION, Routed LOTR, STTNG, Pinball Magic, Stargate or player's grade FH.
Oh, and a really nice JP with topper.

6 months later
3 weeks later
#212 8 years ago

Have a diner for trade. Could do +/- cash. Looking for things on my wishlist.

2 weeks later
#219 8 years ago
Quoted from seshpilot:

Price/pics or link to for sale ad?

Click the little tag under his name. Takes you to his marketplace ads.

1 month later
#257 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I am coming down to indy area for work on Monday. Anywhere worth stopping to play pinball and eat dinner? I will be down around 6pm with a non-pinball employee in tow so place would need to be cool enough that she is not bored.
Also, I will likely have a vehicle large enough to haul a game. Anyone have anything for sale? I will be coming via BloNo > Chambana > indy route.

Indy isn't the place for pinball on location. La Magarita has a pin, want to say Dr. Dude. That is pretty much it.

Kicking around putting my Pinball Magic up for trade if anyone is looking. Mostly interested in Sterns and wpc but it would have to be something good ie not trading for popeye/gilligan/etc.

#265 8 years ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

I think gweempose was looking for one. May want to reach out to him.

Was hoping for something local, but as time goes on I might do just that. Last couple trades have had some hidden issues when I got them home and getting tired of fixing things that shouldn't need fixing.

1 week later
#290 8 years ago
Quoted from Collin:

That is Dung. He may seem like a troll here, but he's good people. I traded with him recently. Oh, and that Pinball Magic is gorgeous

Thanks, it is mine. I threw it up on CL right as my gf got into town from a series of trips. Already in talks with a local about it so unsure if I will end up listing it on here.

1 week later
#302 8 years ago

Putting up my Black Rose for sale. $2400. No trades please.

Shopped this out over Xmas. Has Titan Rubber and full leds. LED flashers in the cannon and broadside cannon.

Pics: http://imgur.com/a/QH2px Long list of people wanting this so consider sale pending right now.

#323 8 years ago
Quoted from futurepinhead:

That's a nice looking BR. I saw it on Facebook. Was that some sort of Cliffy on the cannon I saw or just a weird photo?

Wear from the cannon is common so cliffy made a proctor partly to prevent and partly to cover it. Leveling that cannon is no fun. I ended up setting mine to be slightly higher than the playfield. Having it flush was causing some hilarious air balls.

#337 8 years ago
Quoted from Agent_Hero:

Might be selling my Simpsons Pinball Party and Getaway High Speed 2.
TSPP:
http://smg.photobucket.com/user/Rotflmaobbq/library/For%20Sale/Simpsons%20Pinball%20Party
Mods include: LEDs, Duff Beer mod, inside and speaker decal panels, lighted Moe's sign, tournament topper, nuclear side rails, Itchy and scratchy tv with all episodes...plays fast
HS2:
http://smg.photobucket.com/user/Rotflmaobbq/library/For%20Sale/Getaway%20High%20Speed%202
looked over by local tech in November...fixed minor supercharger issue and an up/down ramp issue...it's reliable and plays fast now
LED's
strong flippers
playfield has wear spots
cabinet is faded
re-import
DMD is in good shape
How much of a riot would the price police cause if I priced TSPP at $4,200 and Getaway at $2,300?...obo, of course.

You should post pictures of the cabinet. Don't want to ding you, but that is going to affect the value.

#343 8 years ago
Quoted from Agent_Hero:

Yes, the cabinet does have fade and there is an imperfection at the bottom on the front. Fortunately, the game is played inside of the cabinet which is pretty nice. Even a stickler for details like you admitted it was a nice game otherwise and didn't argue with my price range when seeing it in person. Feel free to PM dung for his assessment. Even better, list it here, sir!
Going further--here's the ad from the seller I bought it from--just to keep the price police happy. Folks like to be sure a nickel isn't made in the selling process! One of those pictures includes the cabinet defect dung didn't want to ding me about:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-fsft-tspp-simpsons-pinball-party-in

So the previous seller didn't post it but there is the chip on the front right of the cabinet that was filled with wood putty and hand painted. That is in addition to the chip missing on the front left of the cabinet the seller stated. This isn't price policing this is just being honest about the condition of the game. If someone drives 5 hours and finds out that there is a very obvious issue that wasn't disclosed they are not going to be happy.

#346 8 years ago
Quoted from Agent_Hero:

Yet, in spite of the pile of rubble that is this TSPP, you stood next to it and didn't dispute my assessment that $4k was a reasonable price. Still pending!

No where have I said that it is a pile of rubble. I said you need to disclose the condition of the machine. No where have I said anything as to the value of this machine in this thread nor did we discuss price while I was there. I said the next step was you should come see my machine.

As to the wood filler / touchup some won't care. Others might because ultimately that is why I texted you to say I was no longer interested after seeing the machine monday.

I enjoyed going out and seeing your collection. For anyone looking at buying from Agent, he did not hide anything while I was there and was frank and easy to deal with. In this case I just feel you are on the defensive. In good conscience I don't want someone to drive out to a surprise that you didn't disclose. That's it mate.

At this point feel free to write a retort, but my point is made so gonna leave it at that.

#347 8 years ago

Forgot, Black Rose has sold.

2 weeks later
#357 8 years ago

Have a POTC for trade. Also have a nice highly modded STTNG I might trade as well. Looking to trade for CSI, WPT, Avatar Pro, FGY, IM, RBION, TSPP, BBH.
Just shopped POTC and not my cup of tea.
Has:
full leds
new sails
new compass decal
back alley why's the rum always gone decal
full flipper rebuilds
new flipper bats
titan translucent rubber (shooter tip and flippers are orange titans)
new fluorescent tube, starter, and ballast
Ship coils have been rewired, ship was fully torn apart and cleaned.

Pics: http://imgur.com/a/HCQV5

Cash Price would be 4500 since people keep asking.

#359 8 years ago

Here are pics of the POTC up for trade. Cash Price would be 4500.

http://imgur.com/a/HCQV5

#366 8 years ago

Had a few cash offers on pirates as well as some interesting trades. Also I wanted to add Godzilla to the want list, but if someone has an interesting trade let me know. Ideally would like to find an even trade or something with a little cash my way.

#368 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

curious, how much does Godzilla go for currently?

Looks like mid to high 2's if shopped and in nice shape. That is just what a quick search on here showed.

#370 8 years ago

Pirates is no longer available. Going to hold onto it and give it another shake.

#379 8 years ago
Quoted from Collin:

May be willing to trade my Flintstones in the not too distant future. I'll keep you in mind if I do.

Giving up on Flintstones already?

#406 8 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Slowly figuring this out. Im afraid if I look at these damn clips the wrong way, they'll break. I barely touched the sumgum. Guessing if I cheap out and buy a used board, these clips are still gonna break ? Probably. Are these the piggyback fuse clips Im seeing on Marcos ? Thanks a million Bob...and...do you wanna buy this Alvin G USA Football ?
On sale !

Order them from GPE, much cheaper. DE fuse clips break, just one of their quirks. Replace them in pairs ie if one side lets loose replace both ends. The test is just to press firmly on each fuse when it is installed. If the fuse clips flex it is time to replace.

#407 8 years ago

Have a nice heavily modded STTNG for sale/trade. Mods include, Backboard decal, Target decals, Laser cannons, Prototype cannon domes, Upgraded blue Borg Windows, Plastic protectors, Cliffy protector on Neutral Zone, Upgraded Klingon bird of prey, Enterprise model and third pop bumper cap. Also have the pinbits lane extenders although they are not installed.
The machine itself is fully working. The ramps are crack free. The playfield is in great shape. The cannon covers are not cracked. The borg ship is not warped. Boards are clean with no issues and the game has never had an issue with resetting.
Trades for Avatar, RBION, MET Pro, TSPP, BBH, FGY, and BSD. Also looking for a system 11 or WPC based shuffle alley. Open to others as well so shoot an offer.
Pics: http://imgur.com/a/iXhdN
Cash Price $4200

Can bring to Louisville if a deal is in place.

#410 8 years ago
Quoted from comment23:

Are you coming to Louisville Arcade Expo?

I might be able to *if* I had a deposit or a trade in the works.

1 week later
#420 8 years ago
Quoted from Indypin:

I'm a silent lurker on this thread, so I thought I better jump in and join the fellow Pinsider Hoosier Club. Strange thing is, most of my pinside buddies are from Kentucky. Of course, living in Southern Indiana does make it closer to them. HA!
I'm thinking if this GB pin looks great, I might be interested in selling my HUO AC/DC Premium pin. Can't make the decision until I see the pin though. I almost got on the AMH pinball (because I love the ghost watching theme), so I hope the GB pin will fix the itch if needed. Anybody thinking of selling one of their pins if this GB pin turns out cool?

Not sure what the response will be since this is a for sale thread, but might try the hoosier pinside club in the main forum. Would also get more exposure.

#422 8 years ago

Bump STTNG still available. Had a few offers, but still looking for that special one.

#425 8 years ago

Price Drop on STTNG $4200

#432 8 years ago
Quoted from indy5mike:

I have not personally seen it but a friend told me it was in really bad shape!

I think it is the one posted on facebook. It is not worth it and the guy knows it.

#437 8 years ago
Quoted from e_lectro:

That's disappointing. I know I'm new to this, but I never realized how bad the market could be with pins when trying to find something in decent condition and kid friendly at my lower end price range. Seems like every ad says their machine is perfect, except for the 1000 things they list that are broken.
What facebook page(s) do you suggest looking at?

I have 11 or 12 so honestly dont remember. I just remember getting called the price police when i told him working it sells for what he is asking.

Look for a street fighter 2. It is in that ballpark and a good game.

#441 8 years ago
Quoted from Zorak:

But Lawrence, you *are* the price police

Only if I get to be Judge Dredd.

#451 8 years ago
Quoted from dmbjunky:

Who's buying the $4000 Luci on CL?

Is it forensicid's? I know he was going to list one.

#455 8 years ago
Quoted from dmbjunky:

For $4000?! Gryszzz has been trying to get me there to see his collection but I didn't know he was selling Luci's for that price. I don't think it's him though. The listing was from Muncie.

His isn't a Luci. Its a pro with aurich's helen kit along with a lot of other mods. He offered it to me and I passed.

#457 8 years ago
Quoted from Captain_Kirk:

When I get back from TPF, I'll put my Star Trek Premium up in the market. 1 Year old, I am only owner, Aurich's Translite, Black-out mod, upgraded red laser, shaker motor, ramp protectors.

Then you won't be Captain anymore?!?

#459 8 years ago

Also going to throw it out there. Just got a Back To The Future as a trade. Game has a NOS backglass, Cabinet was re-decaled, and playfield has full mylar so it looks pretty good. I will get pictures up later. Mostly looking to trade it for a dmd title.

#462 8 years ago

Alright so in addition to the Back To The Future going to throw out Bram Stokers Dracula.

BSD has a nice red lower cab (not sharpie). It was shopped recently and plays without issues. Games has full LEDs.

Will sell BTTF outright for 2600 more open on trades in regards to it.

BSD will only trade for newer sterns. RBION would go to the front of the line.

#466 8 years ago

Ah dirtbag, nice to know you still have a thing for me. Perhaps someday you will get a life.

#468 8 years ago
Quoted from dmbjunky:

Maybe he just wants one. Price seems close to right. There was one at LAX for $3200 with a lazy flipper but a better playfield than yours.

This is the one from LAX. I just fixed the flipper. I do know the original seller had it up for 3200, but frankly I think that is high. At 2600 I am happy enough to sell / trade it.

Also, dirtbag has a history of trashing my sales ads because I told him it was rude to ask someone what they paid for something.

1 week later
#474 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

man Dung, you buy and sell games faster than almost anyone!
Curious, why do so many last such a short time?
your currently owned/owned in the past ratio is crazy.

I like working on machines more than playing them. I also have a smaller collection than a lot of folks so I rotate through especially if a machine comes up I want. Right now though, getting setup for a potential move. Better to throw things out as trade now, than to haul them 500 miles.

#479 8 years ago

BSD has a trade pending sunday.
BTTF has sold.

Also, does anyone in the indy area have a used set of 27 inch gottlieb legs? My Street Fighter 2 is rocking 31's right now and makes you feel like your a 9 years old.

#486 8 years ago
Quoted from ArkhamB:

Hey dung, do mind saying what the BTTF sold for?

#491 8 years ago
Quoted from dmbjunky:

Good job on that sell. Was it a grail pin for a collector or a new pin buyer?

Guy was a collector. Didn't seem like it was his grail. Just a hard to find machine.

I am getting back BSD tonight though. The person I traded with is also a pinsider so not going to go into depth. The short is we exchanged pictures. Talked on the phone. Traded in a parking lot without opening the machines up. (Yes, dumb move.) Come home to find the machine was not in the condition I was led to believe.

In their defense they offered to trade back. They also offered to help with parts. On my end I feel I got a player's project machine when I was expecting an average machine that had no real issues. Just sucks because i will be out 8 hours in work to pull both trips and 60 in gas.

#494 8 years ago
Quoted from dmbjunky:

That does sound like it sucks.
Condition is such a relative thing. What's OK to me, may not be to you and vice versa. That's why I don't think I could spend a lot of money on a machine I haven't seen in person. Glad it worked out though.

Eh, like I said I don't really want to go to deeply into this. This is a hobby though and it is off putting when things like this happen.

#499 8 years ago
Quoted from hawk370:

You sold it for 2700? You were asking 2600 how did you squeeze an extra 100 out of it? The guy you sold it to has it listed on craigslist in Clawson might for 4400 you should have charged him 4300

I had it listed on here for 2600. I had it listed on CL for 2800. Its not that uncommon for people to do. Really do not know why people are so amazed it sold (without difficult and much faster than a lot of the pins listed on here) for 2700.

The last one on here listed at 2500 had people chomping at the bit for it and it was in ok shape. The one before that sold for 2800. Do I think it is worth it? Nope, but then I feel the same way about Stern IJ. The theme is considered classic and last year's anniversary raised awareness.

#502 8 years ago
Quoted from Agent_Hero:

You take the condition of pinball machines very seriously and your attention to detail when evaluating a pin deal is the highest out of the handful of collectors I have met. Knowing that, I think a parking lot deal involving untested/barely seen pinball machines sounds like a bizarre way for such a collector to do business--and that's not a negative review of you, but you should let fellow collectors know that you are very passionate and strict in your assessments. I doubt he was trying to hide anything from you, but probably doesn't have as keen of an eye for details as you.

I've done a lot of trades. There are always things that get overlooked. We aren't trading restored machines and all in all I've been very happy with my trades. I've done three parking lot deals and I've been burned on all three. All with people off pinside actually.

Calling me picky is fine, but here is the last I will say about this mishap. We exchanged pictures. I talked to them over the phone to get a description and touch on some areas of concern. Was told that no its fine, all good, nice game, etc. They got it from a friend who got it from a local op who took great care of his machines.

After getting it home and figuring out I got had I was told sorry, they never looked over or played before they bought it from their friend. They didn't bother to look it over or test to make sure it worked before they traded with me. It sat in their shed for 3 weeks, they took a couple pictures, failed to notice issues I asked them about specifically. They loaded it up without having ever played it.

Now, call me picky, but if I am going to put my name out there and say anything about something I will at least play it. I had someone email me last night about buying bsd on my way to retrieve it. I didn't respond until I had the machine setup and tested it.

#516 8 years ago
Quoted from ArkhamB:

Thanks for the info Dung...had some interest but I guess not ready to pull the trigger.
Sorry to hear about your troubles. No more parking lot deals...shame that too many people out there who are lazy and not looking out for anyone but themselves.

That or should just start avoiding dealing people off pinside. Love when people say buy from a pinsider to a newbie. To date, every single headache I've had buying/trading was with a pinsider. I've talked to scumbags on facebook, but the ones I've had dealings with have been great. Also have had great luck with KLOV. Pinside has a few great people I've met, but more likely to be collectors looking to screw others over. Frankly it is just said that craigslist is a better way of dealing with people than the main collector's forum for this hobby. Just goes to show how toxic collecting has become.

#521 8 years ago
Quoted from dmbjunky:

Well the guy I bought it from was pretty clueless even though he used to own 40 pins. Maybe you know the guy before.

Did this guy live in mooresville by chance?

#527 8 years ago
Quoted from dmbjunky:

Martinsville. He's got an ad on CL right now. I told him to save the BOP for me.

I will send a pm.

#532 8 years ago
Quoted from seshpilot:

I've sold countless items and games here on Pinside and have yet to have a truly horrible interaction. No not everyone is cool, but I've found most Pinsiders to be some of the coolest and legit people around. Just sayin

And great for you, but on my end 4 of the people I've dealt with on here I'd never like to cross paths with again.

CL has a lot of flacks, lotta crappy offers via email, but if they show up to my door they buy it 90 percent of the time. I've gone and looked at machines locally that I was on the fence about getting only to walk home empty handed. I have never gone further than 45 minutes and not been able to negotiate a deal that worked. The reason is that people who don't know anything about pins tend to be honest if you ask them to look for specific things. Collectors who are less than honest know exactly what to lie about.

11 months later
#834 7 years ago
Quoted from KnoxPins:

Is there any one that does in home repair of solid state machines in the Indy area. I hate to lug a machine out of the basement for work.
If any of y'all that do your own work are so inclined, I'd make it worth your while as long as I get to watch and learn. I have some neon signage I'd trade, or cash.
I'd also be interested in am EM tech for a shuffle bowler that works 80%

Supermoot or Indypinhead (depends on how busy he is) would be my suggestions

2 years later
#1363 4 years ago

I am looking to visit folks in Indy this weekend. If anyone is interested in trading for a nice houdini hit me up as I can bring it with me.

1 year later
#1513 3 years ago

I am going to probably be heading to Indianapolis next weekend. Can bring a few machines with me. Open to trading.

Project Superkixx that has 3rd generation superchexx boards. Electronics are good, metal base took a hit and would need a bit of love. - 700
Laser cue - 1400
Slugfest with working card dispenser - 1500
Project freddy and an unshopped checkpoint as well. PM if interested.

#1516 3 years ago
Quoted from kyle5574:

Tried to convince my wife to let me put that Slugfest in the living room, but no joy.

that one has had the most interest but so far no one has claimed it. Got the pitching system dialed in today, even put no o rings on the card dispenser. About the only thing i havent done is put the card catcher on, but its getting moved out of the basement.

#1518 3 years ago
Quoted from Cheberha:

Not going to lie, I have a Slugfest and would love to have that card dispenser.
Worth a shot, any willingness to part with only the dispenser?

no, because im selling the game and selling it without the dispenser makes it all the harder.

1 year later
#1716 1 year ago

My banzai run is listed in the marketplace. I should be traveling to indianapolis in the next few weeks Can bring it with me if anyone is interested.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dung.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-for-sale-in-indiana?tu=dung and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.