69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_2_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
3b550a8f40851b8421ae42c623f7950327fd6db5_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dmbjunky.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#185 8 years ago

That is a sweet Ripley's. And people say there are no mods for it.

3 months later
#224 8 years ago
Quoted from MiamiRedSkin:

I have an unshopped T2, unshopped Independence Day, HUO Austin Powers & HUO Terminator 3 in Chicago that I will be putting up for sale/trade soon. Could trade multiple for 1 or whatever...

Already tired of them? lol

1 month later
#259 8 years ago

I'm sure everyone here checks CL but to liven up the thread I thought I'd help out and show some pins I found on CL.

chicago.craigslist.org link
Special Force $1100

indianapolis.craigslist.org link
Flash $900

Hollywood Heat $2300

#263 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

bummer you guys dont have anything worthwhile for route pinball in Indy. Someone should make it happen
I would think that is a big enough town to have a barcade?

I heard some kind of Tapper bar was moving into Indy. Don't know if it happened though.

#277 8 years ago

lexington.craigslist.org link

Hey Hougie, here's a Jolly Roger for $350

1 week later
#284 8 years ago

Anybody buy the $400 Gilligan's Island in Lafayette? I emailed them 2 hours after it was posted but didn't get any response.

tippecanoe.craigslist.org link

#285 8 years ago

Here's a Pinball Magic in Indy for $4000. Is this anybody's here?

1 week later
#303 8 years ago
Quoted from indypinhead:

They had contacted me earlier this morning...said they had a offer of $800...I told them I'd go $850.
It sounded as though I'd get it.
They emailed me an hour later and said they had sold it someone else.

Man I really wanted that Gilligan's Didn't you buy that Diner out from under me too?

#305 8 years ago

Oh yeah. I was just trying to rib ya anyway and messed it up ... but seriously I want that Gilligan's.

#326 8 years ago
Quoted from JonH123:

Is Indiana pinball machine drought land?

I don't think so. SOUTHERN Indiana is pretty scant though. If there were more machines closer, my collection would be bigger. Most games that come up for sale are north of Indy but with I-69 opening up Indy is getting closer.

4 weeks later
#387 8 years ago

What are you doing this weekend Gryszzz? I don't have any money but I'd like to come look at your A.G. Football and JP. Maybe we can work out some kind of indentured servitude.

2 weeks later
#438 8 years ago
Quoted from e_lectro:

That's disappointing. I know I'm new to this, but I never realized how bad the market could be with pins when trying to find something in decent condition and kid friendly at my lower end price range. Seems like every ad says their machine is perfect, except for the 1000 things they list that are broken.
What facebook page(s) do you suggest looking at?

What kind of range are you looking for? There's a Sorcerer on CL for $650. I also keep numbers of guys who sell on CL with large collections. When I get some cash, I call them up and see what they have for sale and usually something's available. If you need some contacts, PM me.

#445 8 years ago
Quoted from jasonpaulbauer:

Just added my LOTR to the market and CL.

That looks like a great pin. Are you getting something else with the money? Maybe a GB?

Quoted from Paulb:

I just put a Jokerz up for sale on south bend craiglist, its a prototype, cabinet is solid but planked badly, playfield very nice...

Did this sell already? I can't find the CL ad.

#449 8 years ago

Who's buying the $4000 Luci on CL?

#452 8 years ago
Quoted from dung:

Is it forensicid's? I know he was going to list one.

For $4000?! Gryszzz has been trying to get me there to see his collection but I didn't know he was selling Luci's for that price. I don't think it's him though. The listing was from Muncie.

#460 8 years ago

muncie.craigslist.org link

Well it looks like he wised up.

#467 8 years ago
Quoted from dung:

Ah dirtbag, nice to know you still have a thing for me. Perhaps someday you will get a life.

Maybe he just wants one. Price seems close to right. There was one at LAX for $3200 with a lazy flipper but a better playfield than yours.

#469 8 years ago
Quoted from dung:

This is the one from LAX. I just fixed the flipper. I do know the original seller had it up for 3200, but frankly I think that is high. At 2600 I am happy enough to sell / trade it.
Also, dirtbag has a history of trashing my sales ads because I told him it was rude to ask someone what they paid for something.

I guess I am wrong. Sorry. There were two machines at LAX. I must have gotten them confused.

2 weeks later
#490 8 years ago

Good job on that sell. Was it a grail pin for a collector or a new pin buyer?

#492 8 years ago
Quoted from dung:

Guy was a collector. Didn't seem like it was his grail. Just a hard to find machine.
I am getting back BSD tonight though. The person I traded with is also a pinsider so not going to go into depth. The short is we exchanged pictures. Talked on the phone. Traded in a parking lot without opening the machines up. (Yes, dumb move.) Come home to find the machine was not in the condition I was led to believe.
In their defense they offered to trade back. They also offered to help with parts. On my end I feel I got a player's project machine when I was expecting an average machine that had no real issues. Just sucks because i will be out 8 hours in work to pull both trips and 60 in gas.

That does sound like it sucks.

Condition is such a relative thing. What's OK to me, may not be to you and vice versa. That's why I don't think I could spend a lot of money on a machine I haven't seen in person. Glad it worked out though.

#498 8 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

Come play the flintstones you will be impressed

I enjoyed Flintstones at Ohio show. I'm also a fan of the theme from my childhood.

#503 8 years ago

I wish I was more picky. I got burned a little with my deal on BSD. Playfield had planking I didn't notice. The red on the cabinet was colored in with a marker. I could probably cause a stink and get him to take it back and take another one of his games but I decided I probably wouldn't find another one and it plays good. But I have learned a lesson for next time.

#507 8 years ago
Quoted from glasairpilot:

it better not have token mechs

I never knew this was something different from regular coin mechs. Would someone care to enlighten me with info and pics?

#520 8 years ago
Quoted from paulywalnuts23:

I have a feeling I know where you got your BSD.

Well the guy I bought it from was pretty clueless even though he used to own 40 pins. Maybe you know the guy before.

#526 8 years ago
Quoted from dung:

Did this guy live in mooresville by chance?

Martinsville. He's got an ad on CL right now. I told him to save the BOP for me.

2 weeks later
#549 7 years ago

It looks like my buddy has decided to post his DESW to CL.

If you want to give that much, that's cool, just be sure to check it out completely. Unless he got it fixed, there were some issues when I looked at it.

2 months later
#624 7 years ago

Anybody have a WMS Dotmation Slot? I wouldn't mind having one for the right price.

#625 7 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

Gold Wings for sale, working but needs shopped and typical system 80 ground mods. Has topper. Game plays fine. GI is out, looks like blown fuse but I don't have any 6 1/4 to replace it with. Air raid siren works. $750 OBO.

Why do all the Gottlieb translites of this era look faded? I don't think they are but the colors are just so washed out.

#636 7 years ago

You've got two awesome games there.

#643 7 years ago
Quoted from Paulb:

I have a stargate for 2100
Silverball Mania 900.00
Kingpin 650.00
project lucky ace 250.00
574 361 9561

decent price on the Stargate.

#644 7 years ago

fortwayne.craigslist.org link

Here's a new business on CL or at least one I haven't seen. Ace Game Room Gallery from Fort Wayne

Monopoly by Stern
Hook by Data East
Dr. Dude by Bally
Star Trek Next Generation by Williams
Captain Fantastic By Bally
Lost in Space by Sega

I asked about the Lost in Space and sadly it was a little high. So normal dealer pricing. $4250

#647 7 years ago
Quoted from Agent_Hero:

They've been around a while. They used to have a store near Fry's in Castleton probably 7-10 years ago. I visited it and remember they had a Baby Pac-Man and BSD. Seemed like they're target market was not the pinball deal seeker. I forget why they closed the location here, but I think they didn't find a ton of buyers for their stuff so they went back to having only their Fort Wayne location.

I'd love to have a Lost in Space but that price is close to double what I would pay for one.

1 week later
#670 7 years ago
Quoted from seshpilot:

Star Wars cockpit for sale!
Absolutely gorgeous example of this holy grail game.
PROS:
-(2) complete cockpits were used to make this (1) example. The other game was sold off as a parts game. Thus, the best parts from both games were combined to make this! See my restore blog right here on Pinside at: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/1984-atari-star-wars-cockpit-restore
-Yes, it has the 25” Ampliphone monitor AND I’m also throwing in an extra 25” compatible tube!!! These are rare like hen’s teeth, but I managed to find 1 that I will include (though you certainly don’t need it).
-Brand new reproduction plexiglass canopy set from ThisOldGame.com.
-Brand new reproduction control panel overlay from ThisOldGame.com.
-The artwork has been meticulously gone over and fixed up where necessary (for example: all the black trim around the edges was repainted black). Though there may be a few knicks here and there, the artwork looks extremely good!
-The lighted marquee in the back is gorgeous. No flaking and colorful. Only a very small sliver missing from where the marquee rubs against the wood that really can only be seen when the marquee is removed.
-Coin door is gorgeous. For that matter, all metal pieces have been repainted black (even the screws!)
-Flight yoke is a smooth, consistent black and not worn down. All parts for controller have been cleaned and re-greased
-Includes a brand new reproduction monitor bezel with the reflective strips (again, something that is impossible to find)
-Boards have been meticulously gone over. Sound boards were sent out and bulletproofed, Ampliphone video boards were sent out and bulletproofed
-Power supply has been fully re-capped
-Brand new vector generator on the graphics board!
-Many new pieces (power cord, floor mat, bezel, etc…)
CONS:
-The tube has a small dime-sized burn in the center. This does not affect gameplay and can only be seen during certain scenes as most of the game is a black starfield! This burn happened prior to my taking ownership and certainly occurred due to the “spot killer” not functioning properly. This however has been fixed and is properly working. Again, I’m also including another 25” compatible tube should you desire to ever replace the original tube (you’d need to swap the yoke and whatnot).
-While all of the cabinet is there and artwork has been touched up, it isn’t a perfect cab. There are a few cosmetic cracks you can see if you look closely. Not a big deal, but just sharing as much as possible.
-While the triggers on the controller work flawlessly, the thumb buttons currently only work every now and again. Doesn’t affect gameplay as all the buttons do the exact same thing (shoot), and honestly this shouldn’t be difficult to fix. It never bothered me enough to mess with it.
-It’s in my basement. I’ll provide ice cold beverages of your choice (beer, soda, water), but you’re going to need to bring a buddy with you to get it out of the basement cause she ain’t light or small!
Please feel free to PM me with any questions. $5200

I thought that was like a grail game to you.

#676 7 years ago
Quoted from Xerico:

New rules for Regional For Sale threads.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-ad-rules-on-the-pinside-forum-1
If you have questions,please open a moderator feedback thread.
Thanks.
Pinside Staff

Cool

2 months later
#712 7 years ago

Was it from CL? I have seen one on CL for awhile.

There's been a few lingering pins on CL that I thought I may go look at sometime. HRC and a Space Jam come to mind. If you could talk them into lowering the price a hair it might be worth it.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dmbjunky.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-for-sale-in-indiana?tu=dmbjunky and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.