69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_2_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
3b550a8f40851b8421ae42c623f7950327fd6db5_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider c508.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#463 8 years ago

Hi all!

Anyone have recommendations for a good local-ish shuffleboard table vendor? Or want to make a strong case for a particular brand/manufacturer?

Would like something 14' or longer. Budget is $3500-5,000.

I enjoy playing, but have never owned one (or really looked into it even (which i am now starting to do)), so I'm not sure if the "length" or "build quality" is a more important issue for me to focus on in my price range. Want it to look "solid" and "nice," but don't need engravings and rare woods, etc.

Thanks for your input!

#471 8 years ago

Thanks to all who PM'd with info about shuffleboard tables. Much appreciated!

1 month later
#583 7 years ago
Quoted from sadler28:

I've got a buddy looking for his first pin for his family. He has twin boys age 5 and a teenage son. He'd like to keep his budget in the $1500-2500 range.

Saw and played this at VFW last weekend. Has some mods and was in good condition overall. Also, more fun than I expected. PM me if you want the phone number (which I have redacted so the guy doesn't get a ton of calls). Not sure if it is still available or not?

Boys should like the theme! Dad could watch the movie with them (well just the first one... the rest suck) before they start stomping bugs!

For_Dude_(resized).JPGFor_Dude_(resized).JPG

1 week later
#596 7 years ago
Quoted from BladeFury:

Man $6k on a fish tales restored in Elkhart on Craigslist ...seems a little out there but what do I know...I guess if you love the game and want a mint one I guess..

I've seen this FT and it looks like it just rolled off the assembly line. John F. is a perfectionist and does great work whether restoring or repairing. Someone who wants a collectors quality FT will probably pick it up before Christmas.

Having said that it's out of my price range for that particular title (and I do like FT).

1 week later
#601 7 years ago

Buzz has seen better days, but overall that is in pretty good shape. Price seems high to me though.

#608 7 years ago

I agree. Still think the price is too high though!

2 months later
#684 7 years ago

Bummer... I've enjoyed reading your posts and watching your restorations... Also hoped to catch you at MSA some day so I could introduce myself. Will you still be going there or are you going "cold-turkey"?

4 months later
#748 7 years ago

Want my RAVEN?

#750 7 years ago

I was just kidding... surprisingly mine is already spoken for when I decide to move on!

It does play better than I thought it would before I got it, but I do echo the sentiments about the "cheap" feel to the build (which makes me laugh whenever someone comments on the "appallingly cheap feel of 'new Sterns like GB' " because there is a world of difference between new Sterns and RAVEN).

1 week later
#759 7 years ago

badbilly27 see post #3613 in the Michigan thread, T2play has one available!

10 months later
#1083 6 years ago
Quoted from Slim64:

He has them all on south Bend CL

I've gotten 3 games from @Paulb. Good shape, good prices. Buy with confidence!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider c508.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-for-sale-in-indiana?tu=c508 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.