4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 1,427 posts
  • 213 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 16 days ago by ZMeny
  • Topic is favorited by 151 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 196 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_5366_(resized).JPG
FullSizeRender_7_(resized).jpg
IMG_5359_(resized).JPG
FullSizeRender_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_9_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_8_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_6_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_5_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_2_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
3b550a8f40851b8421ae42c623f7950327fd6db5_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bkfiv.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#213 3 years ago

I have a Shadow for sale or trade in the market. I'm in Northwest Indiana. Let me know if interested.

3 months later
#329 3 years ago

Anyone interested in a Star Trek pro? I'm in Northwest Indiana but I drive to Indy often too. I'm mainly interested in trading for a Metallica pro...but I could be open to something else. If I were to sell which I don't prefer, it would have to be an amount that would get me close to getting a Metallica. I don't have a ton of pictures but could take as many as anyone wanted. It's HUO purchased by me in March 2014. It's mostly stock except I've added Aurich decals, but not the translite. I also have uninstalled mirror blades.

FYI I'm just throwing this out there. I don't need to get rid of it because I'm still enjoying it. And I don't buy/sell very often. But I figured I could see if anyone local was interested. I am not interested in starting a thread of my own where the jackass price police jump in.

2 months later
#545 3 years ago

I hope you guys giving the 7500 CV a hard time are joking. Surely you don't think the first business to answer a request is the only one allowed to mention they have a CV. If I were looking, I would appreciate anyone who had one for sale would mention it, especially if it were at a more reasonable price. If you guys were being sarcastic, I'm sorry, I couldn't tell.

5 months later
#713 2 years ago

Just listed my Twilight Zone with original unfaded cab and tons of mods. Really looking for a sale & not a trade. Trying to raise funds for a new pin before Expo ideally.

Archived after 4 days
Sold for $ 5,800
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “I am considering selling my Twilight Zone that is awesome to raise money for a new pin. I don't want to sell it, but I have limited space. I bought this a year ago from a brillia...”
2016-10-04
Chesterton, IN

#716 2 years ago

Update: Twilight Zone sold.

For Sale: Taito Ice Cold Beer

Archived after 42 days
Not sold: Decided to keep game
Other - For Sale
“For sale - Taito Ice Cold Beer I'm considering selling this to raise funds for something new. I don't need to sell it & I'm actually still enjoying it at my office. Game wor...”
2016-10-06
East Chicago, IN
2,000 (OBO)

2 months later
#762 2 years ago
Quoted from forensicd:

Any interest in a WCS94 soccer, shopped, cliffed and LEDed? Thinking about selling to help fund a MB

Yes.

7 months later
#990 2 years ago

WOZ for sale in Northwest Indiana

Archived after 12 days
Sold elsewhere
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “Seeing if there's interest. Note* this is NOT an ECLE. This is an "Emerald City" edition purchased from Automated. It is basically a standard with plenty of extras. It has green po...”
2017-08-30
Chesterton, IN
8,000 (Firm)

4 weeks later
#1032 1 year ago

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Update: Price Drop. Spotless playfield. Some Michigan guys said it was the nicest they've ever seen. There is a blemish in the cab by the left flipper button, pic included. No e...”
1 year ago
Chesterton, IN
3,300 (OBO)

Archived after 13 days
Sold for $ 2,750
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Jurassic Park Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Very good condition machine. Looking for cash only at this time, no trades. Everything works, T-rex included. Updated Chad's code. LEDs & cliffys. Cliffys were added due to a ...”
2017-09-29
Chesterton, IN
2,900 (OBO)

#1049 1 year ago

Shit it's only 11pm here in NW Indiana. I thought I had another hour. Actually I just saw this. Have fun!

Oh & I've had interest in JP and Tommy but nothing concrete yet. Feel free to check them out on the way to Expo. Still deciding if I should just take one there.

5 months later
#1170 1 year ago

Yeah I'm going for VIG Friday and just a bit the first part of Saturday. Have to get back Sat afternoon for soccer games in the region. Family & I are staying at one of the partner hotels Friday only. Maybe we'll meet.

#1172 1 year ago

Haha my mother in law lives in Hobart too! Probably not the same person though.

#1181 1 year ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Anyone have room to bring a machine back from MGC?

I can likely bring one back. I live up in the region, but make my way down to Indy often for soccer. In fact, I'll be going down to Westfield the weekend after MGC. So, lmk if I can help.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 14.99
Electronics
PinballElectronics.com
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CzTV Mods
$ 9.95
Pinball Machine
Great American Pinball
$ 75.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 5,799.00
Pinball Machine
Nitro Pinball Shop
€ 8.40
$ 89.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods
$ 94.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 41.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 30.00
$ 9,000.00
$ 235.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
€ 4.20
Flipper Parts
Buthamburg
$ 36.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
$ 239.99
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs
$ 17.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus
$ 209.99

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bkfiv.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside