69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_2_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
3b550a8f40851b8421ae42c623f7950327fd6db5_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider aobrien5.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#686 7 years ago

Seriously sorry to hear that Tommy. Good luck.

3 months later
#743 7 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

I think Matt at Back Alley Creations up in NW Indiana does powder coating but I'm not 100% positive.

He does.

Quoted from Razorbak86:

Matt Riesterer
Back Alley Creations
Schererville, IN
http://www.backalleycreations.com

2 months later
#809 7 years ago

That was fast. What's replacing it?

1 month later
#869 6 years ago

22 hours? I've been looking for a JM for 2 months or more!

#871 6 years ago

Looking for less than 5 hrs away and preferably not yellow.

#877 6 years ago
Quoted from Slim64:

That's when I plan to get one.

Me first!

4 months later
1 month later
#1046 6 years ago
Quoted from BladeFury:

Alright my Indiana friends who's going to Expo and able to make it Thursday night? If you are I would like to put your name in a hat for a drawing ...for what you may ask??? I bought a Dialed In CE which I have been given an single invitation to go Thursday night to a early reveal, play, food & drinks of Jersey Jacks 4th pinball machine The bad is I will be out of town on business and will not be able to make it...I promised Jen from Jersey Jack I would send somebody that is a Jersey Jack fan and interested in purchasing this 4th pin
I do ask that you are from Indiana, take good videos and pictures for me in return as I am really interested and want your feedback!
If this opportunity is up your alley please pm me ASAP!! I want my lose to be someone's VIP gain ha ha
Thanks,
Eric

Hmm, I could probably do it. I wasn't sure if I was going to Expo Thursday, but I am planning on going to PBL and was looking for something to do that night. I assume the party is off site? I normally hang around/lend a hand at the Pincades/JJP booth.

5 months later
#1147 6 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

No Breakshots anywhere round here? Gotta be! If I find one in here I will happily pay the Pinside finders fee.

I know of one around here that /may/ be for sale. Close enough for you?

#1149 6 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Hey man! Bout 3 hours too far, but I can make it work if everything else falls into place. Thanks my PLParty buddy! Just Lemmy know.

Happy to help!

I'll see what he says.

#1151 6 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Adam yer awesome bub! We came to an agreement and now I just gotta figure out when I can get it. Soon, I hope. As mentioned, I will be making a donation when I pick up machine. Probably a decent one too. I was just in Denver and hung all night with a couple great Pinsiders. If it weren't for Pinside, I wouldn't have met all the truly awesome folks nationwide, hell, worldwide even (RD!!), that I have become pretty good friends with.
Thanks Robin! Pinside peoples are the best peoples!

Awesome, glad to hear it!

3 weeks later
#1185 6 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Right on bkfiv! Appreciate that! I might actually make it to Milwaukee, but I've got a Breakshot that I need to pick up in Chicago, and only 1 pin fits in my suv. So might rent a van, not sure yet, but I wanted to thank you for offering. Hopefully I'll meet you fellas in a week.

Was wondering if that was going to happen.

Quoted from Tilt:

get up here and see us, get your breakshot and put it in the show!!

There we go!

4 weeks later
#1201 5 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Just realized I hadn't donated like I said I would after scoring my Breakshot...done. Say whatever tf you want but Pinside made me some good friends. *slurp* thanks Robin!

And I didn't get so much as a beer... smh.

4 months later
#1283 5 years ago

How could I forget to post here!

Machine - For Sale
AC/DC (Pro) Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Nice, near HUO, original AC/DC Pro. LEDs, shaker, pinball pro sub, swinging bell mod, metal cab protectors, new lightning bolt plastics. Looks great, plays great.”
2018-08-30
Highland, IN
4,400 (OBO)
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 1314 times

#1290 5 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Damn good deal right there.

You think that's a good deal, you should see how much I'm willing to haggle!

7 months later
#1362 4 years ago

For anyone looking at the other end of the spectrum.

Machine - For Sale
Cleopatra Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Gottlieb SS Cleopatra. All new boards - Rotten Dog PSU and Ni-wumpf CPU and driver. Playfield touched up, looks nice. Works 100%.”
2019-04-27
Highland, IN
1,100 (OBO)
Archived after: 19 days
Viewed: 536 times

4 years later
#1870 7 days ago
Quoted from thekiyote:

Hey, I know this isn’t the best place for this but I can’t find a better one, but does anybody know of a location in or around Evansville that has Stern games with insider connected? (It seems like there is pinball around, Pinball Map has a lot of IC unknowns)
My family is in town for the eclipse, and figured it would be fun for the family to do a pinball evening and we want to keep our streak going.
Thanks!

Be sure to update any unknowns if you come across them IRL!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider aobrien5.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-for-sale-in-indiana?tu=aobrien5 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.