5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 1,518 posts
  • 228 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by dung
  • Topic is favorited by 168 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 196 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_5366_(resized).JPG
FullSizeRender_7_(resized).jpg
IMG_5359_(resized).JPG
FullSizeRender_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_9_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_8_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_6_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_5_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_2_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
3b550a8f40851b8421ae42c623f7950327fd6db5_(resized).jpg

There are 1518 posts in this topic. You are on page 9 of 31.
#401 4 years ago

Anyone have a DE/JP power supply board for sale ? Fuse clips broke...

#402 4 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Anyone have a DE/JP power supply board for sale ? Fuse clips broke...

Is there some reason you don't want to just replace the fuse clips? Marcos sells them and possibly GPE as well.

#403 4 years ago

Had no idea you could ! THANK YOU !

#404 4 years ago

Those fuse clips ALWAYS break on DE games from that era. While you have it out you should plan to replace them all, because even the ones that aren't broken now are probably weaker than the drinks in SLC and just waiting to break.

#405 4 years ago

Slowly figuring this out. Im afraid if I look at these damn clips the wrong way, they'll break. I barely touched the sumgum. Guessing if I cheap out and buy a used board, these clips are still gonna break ? Probably. Are these the piggyback fuse clips Im seeing on Marcos ? Thanks a million Bob...and...do you wanna buy this Alvin G USA Football ?
On sale !

#406 4 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Slowly figuring this out. Im afraid if I look at these damn clips the wrong way, they'll break. I barely touched the sumgum. Guessing if I cheap out and buy a used board, these clips are still gonna break ? Probably. Are these the piggyback fuse clips Im seeing on Marcos ? Thanks a million Bob...and...do you wanna buy this Alvin G USA Football ?
On sale !

Order them from GPE, much cheaper. DE fuse clips break, just one of their quirks. Replace them in pairs ie if one side lets loose replace both ends. The test is just to press firmly on each fuse when it is installed. If the fuse clips flex it is time to replace.

#407 4 years ago

Have a nice heavily modded STTNG for sale/trade. Mods include, Backboard decal, Target decals, Laser cannons, Prototype cannon domes, Upgraded blue Borg Windows, Plastic protectors, Cliffy protector on Neutral Zone, Upgraded Klingon bird of prey, Enterprise model and third pop bumper cap. Also have the pinbits lane extenders although they are not installed.
The machine itself is fully working. The ramps are crack free. The playfield is in great shape. The cannon covers are not cracked. The borg ship is not warped. Boards are clean with no issues and the game has never had an issue with resetting.
Trades for Avatar, RBION, MET Pro, TSPP, BBH, FGY, and BSD. Also looking for a system 11 or WPC based shuffle alley. Open to others as well so shoot an offer.
Pics: http://imgur.com/a/iXhdN
Cash Price $4200

Can bring to Louisville if a deal is in place.

#408 4 years ago

Alvin G's USA FOOTBALL back on the block...$2500 firm.

#409 4 years ago
Quoted from dung:

Have a nice heavily modded STTNG for sale/trade. Mods include, Backboard decal, Target decals, Laser cannons, Prototype cannon domes, Upgraded blue Borg Windows, Plastic protectors, Cliffy protector on Neutral Zone, Upgraded Klingon bird of prey, and Enterprise model. Also have the pinbits lane extenders although they are not installed.
The machine itself is fully working. The ramps are crack free. The playfield is in great shape. The cannon covers are not cracked. The borg ship is not warped. Boards are clean with no issues and the game has never had an issue with resetting.
Trades for Avatar, RBION, MET Pro, TSPP, BBH, FGY, and BSD. Also looking for a system 11 or WPC based shuffle alley. Open to others as well so shoot an offer.
Pics: http://imgur.com/a/iXhdN
Cash Price $4700

Are you coming to Louisville Arcade Expo?

#410 4 years ago
Quoted from comment23:

Are you coming to Louisville Arcade Expo?

I might be able to *if* I had a deposit or a trade in the works.

#411 4 years ago

Looking for a Barracora. PM me if interested.

#412 4 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Alvin G's USA FOOTBALL back on the block...$2500 firm.

Send me you phone number and address via PM. I would like to see your Alvin G. on Thursday. Mac

#413 4 years ago

I'm selling my LOTR. Had it at LAX all weekend without any issues.

Priced at $5500 with the colorDMD. If someone wants it cheaper, $5200 without it.

#414 4 years ago
Quoted from jasonpaulbauer:

Enjoyed your machines this weekend, man. Thanks for bringing them. Spider-Man was really cool with the flashing backbox lights. That corner was busy all weekend. Cheers!

#415 4 years ago

Going to sell my LOTR as well (but in Fishers, IN). PM me if interested. I'm trying to get this "What's For Sale In Indiana" thread moving!!

#416 4 years ago
Quoted from seshpilot:

Going to sell my LOTR as well (but in Fishers, IN). PM me if interested. I'm trying to get this "What's For Sale In Indiana" thread moving!!

PM'ed

#419 4 years ago

I'm a silent lurker on this thread, so I thought I better jump in and join the fellow Pinsider Hoosier Club. Strange thing is, most of my pinside buddies are from Kentucky. Of course, living in Southern Indiana does make it closer to them. HA!

I'm thinking if this GB pin looks great, I might be interested in selling my HUO AC/DC Premium pin. Can't make the decision until I see the pin though. I almost got on the AMH pinball (because I love the ghost watching theme), so I hope the GB pin will fix the itch if needed. Anybody thinking of selling one of their pins if this GB pin turns out cool?

#420 4 years ago
Quoted from Indypin:

I'm a silent lurker on this thread, so I thought I better jump in and join the fellow Pinsider Hoosier Club. Strange thing is, most of my pinside buddies are from Kentucky. Of course, living in Southern Indiana does make it closer to them. HA!
I'm thinking if this GB pin looks great, I might be interested in selling my HUO AC/DC Premium pin. Can't make the decision until I see the pin though. I almost got on the AMH pinball (because I love the ghost watching theme), so I hope the GB pin will fix the itch if needed. Anybody thinking of selling one of their pins if this GB pin turns out cool?

Not sure what the response will be since this is a for sale thread, but might try the hoosier pinside club in the main forum. Would also get more exposure.

#421 4 years ago

Priced at $5500 with the colorDMD. If someone wants it cheaper, $5200 without it.

You interested in selling the spidy you had there?

#422 4 years ago

Bump STTNG still available. Had a few offers, but still looking for that special one.

#423 4 years ago
Quoted from Hollywoodbone:

You interested in selling the spidy you had there?

Not really..

#424 4 years ago

LOTR for sale pics coming this evening

#425 4 years ago

Price Drop on STTNG $4200

#426 4 years ago

This game been SOLD.

Pics of my LOTR for sale. VERY clean. LOTR is one of those games where if it isn't dialed in, it's not a great game; this one is DIALED IN! PM me if interested
FullSizeRender_9_(resized).jpg
IMG_4249_(resized).JPG
IMG_4252_(resized).JPG
FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_2_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_5_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_6_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_8_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_10_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_11_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_12_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_13_(resized).jpg
IMG_4237_(resized).JPG
FullSizeRender_(resized).jpg

#427 4 years ago

SWEET looking machine.

If I hadn't just placed an order for the GBLE, I'd be all over this.

#428 4 years ago

How much $ for LOTR?

#429 4 years ago

I know I was super interested then I saw the GB and pre ordering it! Super clean looking LOTR though. Shouldn't have a problem selling it!

#430 4 years ago

Has anyone checked out the Police Force for sale in Greenwood? The CL ad mentions weak flipper and half the display out. Seems like it has been on there for a while, didn't know if there was more wrong or price too high. I don't know what common problems are with that specific game or sys 11B games.

#431 4 years ago

I have not personally seen it but a friend told me it was in really bad shape!

Quoted from e_lectro:

Has anyone checked out the Police Force for sale in Greenwood? The CL ad mentions weak flipper and half the display out. Seems like it has been on there for a while, didn't know if there was more wrong or price too high. I don't know what common problems are with that specific game or sys 11B games.

#432 4 years ago
Quoted from indy5mike:

I have not personally seen it but a friend told me it was in really bad shape!

I think it is the one posted on facebook. It is not worth it and the guy knows it.

#433 4 years ago
Quoted from seshpilot:

LOTR for sale pics coming this evening

I'll trade you an empty Taito cabinet and $47 for it.

Seriously, awesome looking machine. Buy with confidence from this guy, he is an asset to the hobby!

#434 4 years ago
Quoted from indypinhead:

SWEET looking machine.
If I hadn't just placed an order for the GBLE, I'd be all over this.

I'm coming over when you get that game! Looks dope!! For real.

#435 4 years ago
Quoted from dung:

I think it is the one posted on facebook. It is not worth it and the guy knows it.

That's disappointing. I know I'm new to this, but I never realized how bad the market could be with pins when trying to find something in decent condition and kid friendly at my lower end price range. Seems like every ad says their machine is perfect, except for the 1000 things they list that are broken.

What facebook page(s) do you suggest looking at?

#436 4 years ago

I just bought a MMR and a GBLE, and trying to justify this LOTR as well. Pinball is more addictive than aviation.

#437 4 years ago
Quoted from e_lectro:

That's disappointing. I know I'm new to this, but I never realized how bad the market could be with pins when trying to find something in decent condition and kid friendly at my lower end price range. Seems like every ad says their machine is perfect, except for the 1000 things they list that are broken.

I have 11 or 12 so honestly dont remember. I just remember getting called the price police when i told him working it sells for what he is asking.

Look for a street fighter 2. It is in that ballpark and a good game.

#438 4 years ago
Quoted from e_lectro:

What kind of range are you looking for? There's a Sorcerer on CL for $650. I also keep numbers of guys who sell on CL with large collections. When I get some cash, I call them up and see what they have for sale and usually something's available. If you need some contacts, PM me.

#439 4 years ago

I am looking for a Bally Radical
Thanks

#440 4 years ago
Quoted from dung:

I just remember getting called the price police

But Lawrence, you *are* the price police

#441 4 years ago
Quoted from Zorak:

But Lawrence, you *are* the price police

Only if I get to be Judge Dredd.

#442 4 years ago

Just added my LOTR to the market and CL.

#443 4 years ago

I just put a Jokerz up for sale on south bend craiglist, its a prototype, cabinet is solid but planked badly, playfield very nice...

#444 4 years ago
Quoted from Paulb:

I just put a Jokerz up for sale on south bend craiglist, its a prototype, cabinet is solid but planked badly, playfield very nice...

Cool pin. I kinda miss mine. Maybe again someday. Your CL add title needs to be 1988 instead of 1998. :-)GLWS

#445 4 years ago

Just added my LOTR to the market and CL.

That looks like a great pin. Are you getting something else with the money? Maybe a GB?

Quoted from Paulb:

Did this sell already? I can't find the CL ad.

#446 4 years ago
Quoted from dmbjunky:

That looks like a great pin. Are you getting something else with the money? Maybe a GB?

Did this sell already? I can't find the CL ad.

southbend.craigslist.org link

#447 4 years ago
Quoted from dmbjunky:

I haven't decided yet.

#448 4 years ago

I have an absolutely perfect RFM in NE Indiana. It is posted in the Market.

2016-03-13_17.31.13_(resized).jpg

2016-03-13_17.31.22_(resized).jpg

2016-03-13_17.37.40_(resized).jpg

2016-03-13_17.37.44_(resized).jpg

2016-03-13_17.28.07_(resized).jpg

2016-03-13_19.20.22_(resized).jpg

2016-03-13_19.20.36_(resized).jpg

#449 4 years ago

Who's buying the $4000 Luci on CL?

#450 4 years ago

I sent an email, got no reply.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 98.00
Playfield - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
COINTAKER.COM
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball
$ 45.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com
$ 5,899.00
Pinball Machine
Little Shop Of Games
$ 199.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games
$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 9,500.00
Pinball Machine
Nitro Pinball Shop
$ 369.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields
$ 18.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 229.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Tilttopper
$ 29.95
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
$ 9,500.00
$ 87.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 10.50
Playfield - Decals
The MOD Couple
$ 209.99
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs
$ 39.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Bent Mods
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
There are 1518 posts in this topic. You are on page 9 of 31.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside