69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_2_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
3b550a8f40851b8421ae42c623f7950327fd6db5_(resized).jpg
There are 1,870 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 38.
#351 8 years ago

Got a STTNG available for trade in Fort Wayne. Mostly looking for another 90s B/W of similar value but am willing to hear any offers.

Recently shopped, full LEDs, cliffys installed, laser cannons mod, upgraded trough boards, blah blah blah...pm me for deets if interested.

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#352 8 years ago

Anybody got a PDI glass for a wide body that would like to trade for a PDI glass standard body piece?

If not I will probably look to sell it...
Pm me! Thx

#353 8 years ago

Happy to see we finally have some activity in Indiana thread.

#354 8 years ago

Offering our Road Show for trade

The good:
The playfield is in good condition. There is typical fish wear and a cliffy had been placed on the scoop. I recently rebuilt all four flippers and installed a new lockdown bar. The backbox is LEDed and the playfield has a mix of LED and ICs. The game is in good, working condition and has no credit dot. The shaker works great. Both Red and Ted operate as they should.

The bad:
The cabinet received damage on the left side during shipping (it's a reimport). See photos. It still has the original blue legs but they aren't pretty. Small scratch on the lower left corner of the translight. The DMD has a column out.

Photo link:
http://s36.photobucket.com/user/Rhlufa/library/Road%20Show

#355 8 years ago
Quoted from Rhlufa:

Offering our Road Show for trade
The good:
The playfield is in good condition. There is typical fish wear and a cliffy had been placed on the scoop. I recently rebuilt all four flippers and installed a new lockdown bar. The backbox is LEDed and the playfield has a mix of LED and ICs. The game is in good, working condition and has no credit dot. The shaker works great. Both Red and Ted operate as they should.
The bad:
The cabinet received damage on the left side during shipping (it's a reimport). See photos. It still has the original blue legs but they aren't pretty. Small scratch on the lower left corner of the translight. The DMD has a column out.
Photo link:
http://s36.photobucket.com/user/Rhlufa/library/Road%20Show

Bump for a great Seller/Trader!

#356 8 years ago

Thanks Blades and Agent Hero.!

#357 8 years ago

Have a POTC for trade. Also have a nice highly modded STTNG I might trade as well. Looking to trade for CSI, WPT, Avatar Pro, FGY, IM, RBION, TSPP, BBH.
Just shopped POTC and not my cup of tea.
Has:
full leds
new sails
new compass decal
back alley why's the rum always gone decal
full flipper rebuilds
new flipper bats
titan translucent rubber (shooter tip and flippers are orange titans)
new fluorescent tube, starter, and ballast
Ship coils have been rewired, ship was fully torn apart and cleaned.

Pics: http://imgur.com/a/HCQV5

Cash Price would be 4500 since people keep asking.

#358 8 years ago

Anyone moving a Shadow or Flintstones?

I will be selling Allied Leisure Flame of Athens cocktail pin, I have two interested in it at TPF, but if someone local wants it instead happy to not take it all the way down to Texas. Streamed gameplay of it for about an hour yesterday. Playfield and cabinet very nice, has small issue with display LED components, but they are a common part, and I have a spare set of displays as well that the components can be used off of to fix the ones in there now. $750 obo

http://www.twitch.tv/thisflippinpodcast can be found here.

Also Gottlieb Tag Team, new rubbers and full LEDs, players condition. Has some wear near the pops and where the ball plunges to from the shooter lane. Fun game just out of space. Also includes uninstalled flipper rebuild kit from Pinball Resource. $1100 obo

If anyone is interested just shoot me a PM or email [email protected] and I can get you more details, and answer any questions. Will get some pics up soon. Can also text me 574-596-2668 but I don't get phone reception at my job so not likely to reply until around 3PM.

#359 8 years ago

Here are pics of the POTC up for trade. Cash Price would be 4500.

http://imgur.com/a/HCQV5

#360 8 years ago

Will be listing some pins soon, hoping to keep them in the great hoosier state! Most likely will be fish tales with all new cabinet decals, a beautiful BSD with new coffin mod, perhaps even my beloved acdc pro, which is probably the most modded one you will ever find.

#361 8 years ago
Quoted from Captain_Kirk:

Perhaps my Star Trek Premium in April. Thought this was as good of a place as any to float any possible interest.
Fishers area here.

new star trek premium, could be me

#362 8 years ago

We have had many ask for a cash $. We are really looking for a trade but $2500.
Thanks

#363 8 years ago
Quoted from forensicd:

Will be listing some pins soon, hoping to keep them in the great hoosier state! Most likely will be fish tales with all new cabinet decals, a beautiful BSD with new coffin mod, perhaps even my beloved acdc pro, which is probably the most modded one you will ever find.

Let me know would be interested in the FT and BSD..

#365 8 years ago

I have a pinball pool with Pascal board and new plastics
Harlem globetrotters
stern lightning

Paul 574 361 9561

#366 8 years ago

Had a few cash offers on pirates as well as some interesting trades. Also I wanted to add Godzilla to the want list, but if someone has an interesting trade let me know. Ideally would like to find an even trade or something with a little cash my way.

#367 8 years ago
Quoted from dung:

Had a few cash offers on pirates as well as some interesting trades. Also I wanted to add Godzilla to the want list, but if someone has an interesting trade let me know. Ideally would like to find an even trade or something with a little cash my way.

curious, how much does Godzilla go for currently?

#368 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

curious, how much does Godzilla go for currently?

Looks like mid to high 2's if shopped and in nice shape. That is just what a quick search on here showed.

#369 8 years ago

Thanks. i had one offered to me recently and was not sure.

#370 8 years ago

Pirates is no longer available. Going to hold onto it and give it another shake.

#371 8 years ago

Putting this up here before I make like Billy Gibbons and go nationwide :

FS : ALVIN G.'s USA FOOTBALL

I believe only 100 made compared to 500 of AG Soccer. Super rare and super fun ! Took me 2.5 years to find this one, and my girls won't play it, so it needs to go to one of you young cats with your homies over all the time...this is a party machine !
The bad : cabinet looks like absolute shit. Horrible. Needs a new cab like I need laid ; badly. Good news is it's just a 55*22 rectangular box-- find an Amish fella, and,...done.
The good : plastics are all complete, none broken, and look practically new. Has working marquee ! PF -- well, I don't have "the eye" that some of you veterans do, but looks damn good to me. No sign of raised or sunken inserts (Im sure one if you asses will correct me if Im wrong ) and looks like it was rarely played.
Is it worth 3k ? Probably not. But that's the magic number !
Let's make a deal !
CAM01517.jpgCAM01517.jpg
CAM01508.jpgCAM01508.jpg
CAM01522.jpgCAM01522.jpg
CAM01528.jpgCAM01528.jpg
CAM01520.jpgCAM01520.jpg
CAM01514.jpgCAM01514.jpg
CAM01512.jpgCAM01512.jpg
CAM01516.jpgCAM01516.jpg
CAM01527.jpgCAM01527.jpg

Need more pics ? No problemo ! Will make a .25 cent donation to Pinside if this sells here.

CAM01521.jpgCAM01521.jpg

#372 8 years ago

Also have a JP that Im currently trying to fix a few switches on, and actually enjoy, that I will sell for $1800. No leds, no pics, and at that price, no questions.

#373 8 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Also have a JP that Im currently trying to fix a few switches on, and actually enjoy, that I will sell for $1800. No leds, no pics, and at that price, no questions.

Give us a playfield condition description

#374 8 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

Anyone moving a Shadow or Flintstones?

May be willing to trade my Flintstones in the not too distant future. I'll keep you in mind if I do.

#375 8 years ago
Quoted from Collin:

May be willing to trade my Flintstones in the not too distant future. I'll keep you in mind if I do.

He already nabbed one Collin.

#376 8 years ago

Yeah sorry Collin pick up on the 6th. Thanks though.

#378 8 years ago

Nothing for sale but just wanting to draw more Hoosier attention to a new league. Hope some of you can make it down to try it out!

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-super-selfie-league-lafayette-in#post-2992694

#379 8 years ago
Quoted from Collin:

Giving up on Flintstones already?

#380 8 years ago

Apologies for crappy cell phone pics. Come on down and play this bad boy !
USA ! USA !
CAM01534.jpgCAM01534.jpg
CAM01536.jpgCAM01536.jpg
CAM01535.jpgCAM01535.jpg
CAM01531.jpgCAM01531.jpg
CAM01530.jpgCAM01530.jpg

#381 8 years ago

The not-so great : Damn coin box cut into cabinet--aargh.
Dmd works great during gameplay, but for some reason slightly rolls on very 1st "shoot the t-rex" start of game. Switch issues which Im working on...
Overall great players game. Cab is good, pf is pretty good, plastics are good. The horrible pf art on this machine (everytime I play it I always say "Hello Newmans fingers", makes it a cult classic to me....
CAM01538.jpgCAM01538.jpg
CAM01537.jpgCAM01537.jpg
CAM01541.jpgCAM01541.jpg
CAM01552.jpgCAM01552.jpg
CAM01553.jpgCAM01553.jpg
CAM01544.jpgCAM01544.jpg
CAM01567.jpgCAM01567.jpg
CAM01569.jpgCAM01569.jpg
CAM01570.jpgCAM01570.jpg
CAM01562.jpgCAM01562.jpg
CAM01564.jpgCAM01564.jpg
CAM01572.jpgCAM01572.jpg

#382 8 years ago

Those may be the worst fingers ever drawn. Ever.

#383 8 years ago

That funny m@therf@cker left the J and the K.

#384 8 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

That funny m@therf@cker left the J and the K.

I want that JP, but 4.5 hours drive each way from Michigan . . . I dunno. If you end up heading north for anything, let me know.

#385 8 years ago
Quoted from seshpilot:

Those may be the worst fingers ever drawn. Ever.

Counterpoint

#386 8 years ago

Wtb mousin around

#387 8 years ago

What are you doing this weekend Gryszzz? I don't have any money but I'd like to come look at your A.G. Football and JP. Maybe we can work out some kind of indentured servitude.

#388 8 years ago
Quoted from dmbjunky:

Maybe we can work out some kind of indentured servitude.

Hahahaha. Gryszzz is the last person in the world I would want telling me what to do. (...it puts the lotion on the skin...)

#389 8 years ago
Quoted from ViolinSteve:

(...it puts the lotion on the skin...)

Your cracking me up today! Now that's funny! Good one...

#390 8 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Apologies for crappy cell phone pics. Come on down and play this bad boy !
USA ! USA !

PM sent I think I figured out how to make this work!

#391 8 years ago
Quoted from ViolinSteve:

Hahahaha. Gryszzz is the last person in the world I would want telling me what to do. (...it puts the lotion on the skin...)

Bout as funny as a dumb-ass Danish operator that cuts holes in cabinets...
Actually that was a good one Violent Steve...

#392 8 years ago
Quoted from dung:

Giving up on Flintstones already?

Possibly, if I could trade for something I haven't played much. I like Flintstones a lot, but have played the daylights out of it. Plus I'll have Congo back soon, and can get my Trudeau fix that way

#393 8 years ago

Both AG USA Football and JP are pending. Thank you all for your polite inquiries. Cheers, and hope to get shit-faced with y'all in Louisville !

#394 8 years ago

DMB, I'm not sure if Im going to see my Cincy buddies tomorrow or Sat. Gonna shoot for tomorrow, so I can take you over to ForensicD's bad ass gameroom on Sat. Just text me bud. See ya soon homeskillet.

#395 8 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Both AG USA Football and JP are pending. Thank you all for your polite inquiries. Cheers, and hope to get shit-faced with y'all in Louisville !

And I just got the wife convinced that JP would be a good game for dino loving kids!

#396 8 years ago
Quoted from e_lectro:

And I just got the wife convinced that JP would be a good game for dino loving kids!

And fans of Newman. And his mutated fingers.

#397 8 years ago

What? Man. Giving up so early? I'd fix it for you next time I make it down there.

Well, I suppose having the ghosts haunt the machine from the souls of the 3 men it's killed because of the short leg bolts, would get a little tiring sometimes. Good luck to the new owner!

#399 8 years ago

Flame of Athens is SOLD.

#400 8 years ago

Alvin G.'s USA Football back up for sale. Works 100%, but power supply board is hacked. Honestly, I never lifted the playfield...didnt know how....
Really trying to get JP working solid before I sell, ...almost there.

There are 1,870 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 38.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-for-sale-in-indiana/page/8 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.