69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_2_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
3b550a8f40851b8421ae42c623f7950327fd6db5_(resized).jpg
There are 1,872 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 38.
#301 8 years ago
Quoted from seshpilot:

Maybe we should combine our arcades into a super arcade?

I think that's a good idea.

1 week later
#302 8 years ago

Putting up my Black Rose for sale. $2400. No trades please.

Shopped this out over Xmas. Has Titan Rubber and full leds. LED flashers in the cannon and broadside cannon.

Pics: http://imgur.com/a/QH2px Long list of people wanting this so consider sale pending right now.

#303 8 years ago
Quoted from indypinhead:

They had contacted me earlier this morning...said they had a offer of $800...I told them I'd go $850.
It sounded as though I'd get it.
They emailed me an hour later and said they had sold it someone else.

Man I really wanted that Gilligan's Didn't you buy that Diner out from under me too?

#304 8 years ago

Wasn't me

Paulywalnuts got that Diner

I've had my Diner for 4 years now.

#305 8 years ago

Oh yeah. I was just trying to rib ya anyway and messed it up ... but seriously I want that Gilligan's.

#306 8 years ago

Hard telling who got that pin...and at what price.

Didn't the ad list it for something like $400?

I hate it when CL ads turn into an auction.

The seller contacted me and asked if I could beat someone else's offered price. I know it's not "the right thing to do", but even at $850, it was a steal.

#307 8 years ago
Quoted from indypinhead:

Hard telling who got that pin...and at what price.

I know who got it (no it wasn't me). It went for $850.

In other news, I'm going to have a FULLY restored (like new everything) Whirlwind for sale very soon.

#308 8 years ago
Quoted from seshpilot:

I know who got it (no it wasn't me). It went for $850.
In other news, I'm going to have a FULLY restored (like new everything) Whirlwind for sale very soon.

You might want to check w/ RDReynolds, here on pinside.

I know Randy has been wanting a WW

#309 8 years ago
Quoted from indypinhead:

You might want to check w/ RDReynolds, here on pinside.
I know Randy has been wanting a WW

Randy's a good friend. This one is a bit too nice for his budget currently

#310 8 years ago

Perhaps my Star Trek Premium in April. Thought this was as good of a place as any to float any possible interest.

Fishers area here.

#311 8 years ago
Quoted from seshpilot:

How much do you want for it?

#312 8 years ago

looking for a whirlwind as well. how much?

#313 8 years ago

Is Indiana pinball machine drought land?

#314 8 years ago
Quoted from forensicd:

looking for a whirlwind as well. how much?

There is a nice Whirlwind for sale in Rockford, IL

#315 8 years ago
Quoted from seshpilot:

Just bad timing honestly. I know what's being asked for it and it's going to make someone VERY happy. Never seen a nicer WW!

#316 8 years ago
Quoted from RDReynolds:

Just bad timing honestly. I know what's being asked for it and it's going to make someone VERY happy. Never seen a nicer WW!

Hmmmm.....
Wish I could know the price before I jump on a different one.
Maybe there is already a buyer.

#317 8 years ago

No buyer yet. PM me your cell or email and I'll send over pics and description. Just dragging my feet getting it up for sale...

#318 8 years ago
Quoted from Captain_Kirk:

Perhaps my Star Trek Premium in April.

What are you going to get to replace it? Also, You still need to come over to play my JP.

#319 8 years ago
Quoted from woody24:

What are you going to get to replace it? Also, You still need to come over to play my JP.

Ghostbusters or Aliens are candidates. Will decide after Texas Pinball Festival, when I can play them.

Yup. I'm thinking about going to MSA on the first Saturday in Feb. He has GOT Premium now. I want to try that out. Interested? Could play some JP first.

#320 8 years ago
Quoted from dung:

Putting up my Black Rose for sale. $2400. No trades please.
Shopped this out over Xmas. Has Titan Rubber and full leds. LED flashers in the cannon and broadside cannon.
Pics: http://imgur.com/a/QH2px Long list of people wanting this so consider sale pending right now.

That's a nice looking BR. I saw it on Facebook. Was that some sort of Cliffy on the cannon I saw or just a weird photo?

#321 8 years ago

Perhaps my Star Trek Premium in April. Thought this was as good of a place as any to float any possible interest.
Fishers area here.

Stern is supposed to come out with another update for Star Trek soon.
My Star Trek LE will never leave my collection. (besides, then I would have to change my pinside picture)

#322 8 years ago

Yup. I'm thinking about going to MSA on the first Saturday in Feb. He has GOT Premium now. I want to try that out. Interested? Could play some JP first.

That Saturday looks open. Was thinking I'd like to get up there to play the GoT.

#323 8 years ago
Quoted from futurepinhead:

That's a nice looking BR. I saw it on Facebook. Was that some sort of Cliffy on the cannon I saw or just a weird photo?

Wear from the cannon is common so cliffy made a proctor partly to prevent and partly to cover it. Leveling that cannon is no fun. I ended up setting mine to be slightly higher than the playfield. Having it flush was causing some hilarious air balls.

#324 8 years ago

Okay, I've gotten tons of interest in the Whirlwind via PM. Wasn't planning to list quite yet but guess it's time to let the cat out of the bag. PM me if interested and I'll send my cell number and a time when we can meet. Here's what's been done to it:

New CPR playfield (currently unobtanium)
New CPR plastics
New cabinet decals
Flame polished ramps
New translite
New topper cloud and decals (currently unobtanium)
New flipper parts (solenoids, sleeves, springs, etc...) and rebuilt
New pop bumper parts and rebuilt
New sling parts and rebuilt
New rubbers
New stand-up targets
New legs and levelers
New drop targets and decals
Rebuilt spinner mechs and new textured spinner decals
New flipper bats
New buttons and shooter parts
New power board
New alphanumeric display
New grounded plug
All metals polished (ball guides, posts, etc...)
Solid cab and clean coin door with mechs
Rebuilt fan motor
Clean boards w newest ROMs

Listing at $4950. It's loaded with new parts and has tons of TLC invested in it. It's probably got 400 plays on it since installing the new playfield. Why not charge over $5k? Because it was my 2nd restore job, and the cabinet isn't perfect. I've since gotten better at what I do (she's a beauty, but not HEP perfect (feel like this always has to be a disclaimer here on Pinside...))

Pics:
FullSizeRender_(resized).jpgFullSizeRender_(resized).jpgFullSizeRender[1]_(resized).jpgFullSizeRender[1]_(resized).jpgFullSizeRender[2]_(resized).jpgFullSizeRender[2]_(resized).jpgFullSizeRender[3]_(resized).jpgFullSizeRender[3]_(resized).jpgFullSizeRender[4]_(resized).jpgFullSizeRender[4]_(resized).jpgFullSizeRender_(resized).jpgFullSizeRender_(resized).jpgFullSizeRender[1]_(resized).jpgFullSizeRender[1]_(resized).jpgFullSizeRender[2]_(resized).jpgFullSizeRender[2]_(resized).jpgFullSizeRender[3]_(resized).jpgFullSizeRender[3]_(resized).jpgFullSizeRender_(resized).jpgFullSizeRender_(resized).jpgFullSizeRender[4]_(resized).jpgFullSizeRender[4]_(resized).jpgFullSizeRender[1]_(resized).jpgFullSizeRender[1]_(resized).jpgFullSizeRender[2]_(resized).jpgFullSizeRender[2]_(resized).jpgFullSizeRender[3]_(resized).jpgFullSizeRender[3]_(resized).jpgFullSizeRender[4]_(resized).jpgFullSizeRender[4]_(resized).jpgFullSizeRender_(resized).jpgFullSizeRender_(resized).jpgFullSizeRender[1]_(resized).jpgFullSizeRender[1]_(resized).jpgFullSizeRender_(resized).jpgFullSizeRender_(resized).jpgFullSizeRender[4]_(resized).jpgFullSizeRender[4]_(resized).jpgFullSizeRender[3]_(resized).jpgFullSizeRender[3]_(resized).jpgFullSizeRender[2]_(resized).jpgFullSizeRender[2]_(resized).jpgFullSizeRender[1]_(resized).jpgFullSizeRender[1]_(resized).jpgFullSizeRender[2]_(resized).jpgFullSizeRender[2]_(resized).jpgFullSizeRender[3]_(resized).jpgFullSizeRender[3]_(resized).jpgFullSizeRender[4]_(resized).jpgFullSizeRender[4]_(resized).jpg

#325 8 years ago
Quoted from dung:

Wear from the cannon is common so cliffy made a proctor partly to prevent and partly to cover it. Leveling that cannon is no fun. I ended up setting mine to be slightly higher than the playfield. Having it flush was causing some hilarious air balls.

Yeah, I have only seen a picture of one BR that didn't have serious damage there. I thought that looked like a Cliffy but I was not aware they were available. Really cool. If I had the money...

#326 8 years ago
Quoted from JonH123:

Is Indiana pinball machine drought land?

I don't think so. SOUTHERN Indiana is pretty scant though. If there were more machines closer, my collection would be bigger. Most games that come up for sale are north of Indy but with I-69 opening up Indy is getting closer.

#327 8 years ago

Where the hell are the cliffys on that WW restoration?! Get em on there post haste.

#328 8 years ago

Looking for a Mousin around, dr. dude, or transporter to buy.

Have a sweet flintstones id consider in a trade or cash.

#329 8 years ago

Anyone interested in a Star Trek pro? I'm in Northwest Indiana but I drive to Indy often too. I'm mainly interested in trading for a Metallica pro...but I could be open to something else. If I were to sell which I don't prefer, it would have to be an amount that would get me close to getting a Metallica. I don't have a ton of pictures but could take as many as anyone wanted. It's HUO purchased by me in March 2014. It's mostly stock except I've added Aurich decals, but not the translite. I also have uninstalled mirror blades.

FYI I'm just throwing this out there. I don't need to get rid of it because I'm still enjoying it. And I don't buy/sell very often. But I figured I could see if anyone local was interested. I am not interested in starting a thread of my own where the jackass price police jump in.

#330 8 years ago

Ghostbusters or Aliens are candidates. Will decide after Texas Pinball Festival, when I can play them.

Just an FYI, MSA is now open Sunday nights 7-11. We will be having a tournament the first Sunday in February, the 7th. It will be brackelope 3-strikes format, so essentially play until you have lost 3 times. $5 buy in, all money goes back to the top 4 finishers. All other games still available for play too so you could get in a tournament and still play GoT and all the other great games there. -Tommy

#331 8 years ago

That whirlwind looks really nice!

#332 8 years ago

Is the whirlwind still available?

#333 8 years ago

Hmmm......
No response to phone call message or pm.
Must be sold???
(whirlwind)

#334 8 years ago

It appears that WW is sold pending payment.

#335 8 years ago

Edit: Sold both my Simpsons Pinball Party and Getaway High Speed 2.

#336 8 years ago

Your TSPP should fetch that price....it has my lighted Moe's sign....LOL

#337 8 years ago
Quoted from Agent_Hero:

Might be selling my Simpsons Pinball Party and Getaway High Speed 2.
TSPP:
http://smg.photobucket.com/user/Rotflmaobbq/library/For%20Sale/Simpsons%20Pinball%20Party
Mods include: LEDs, Duff Beer mod, inside and speaker decal panels, lighted Moe's sign, tournament topper, nuclear side rails, Itchy and scratchy tv with all episodes...plays fast
HS2:
http://smg.photobucket.com/user/Rotflmaobbq/library/For%20Sale/Getaway%20High%20Speed%202
looked over by local tech in November...fixed minor supercharger issue and an up/down ramp issue...it's reliable and plays fast now
LED's
strong flippers
playfield has wear spots
cabinet is faded
re-import
DMD is in good shape
How much of a riot would the price police cause if I priced TSPP at $4,200 and Getaway at $2,300?...obo, of course.

You should post pictures of the cabinet. Don't want to ding you, but that is going to affect the value.

#338 8 years ago

Yes, the cabinet does have fade and there is an imperfection at the bottom on the front. Fortunately, the game is played inside of the cabinet which is pretty nice. Even a stickler for details like you admitted it was a nice game otherwise and didn't argue with my price range when seeing it in person. Feel free to PM dung for his assessment. Even better, list it here, sir!

Going further--here's the ad from the seller I bought it from--just to keep the price police happy. Folks like to be sure a nickel isn't made in the selling process! One of those pictures includes the cabinet defect dung didn't want to ding me about:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-fsft-tspp-simpsons-pinball-party-in

#339 8 years ago

TSPP is pending in a deal...

#340 8 years ago

WW sold

#341 8 years ago

Who snagged the $250 Meteor on CL?

#342 8 years ago

It wasn't far from me, but I didn't even inquire. Probably a good deal for someone!

#343 8 years ago
Quoted from Agent_Hero:

Yes, the cabinet does have fade and there is an imperfection at the bottom on the front. Fortunately, the game is played inside of the cabinet which is pretty nice. Even a stickler for details like you admitted it was a nice game otherwise and didn't argue with my price range when seeing it in person. Feel free to PM dung for his assessment. Even better, list it here, sir!
Going further--here's the ad from the seller I bought it from--just to keep the price police happy. Folks like to be sure a nickel isn't made in the selling process! One of those pictures includes the cabinet defect dung didn't want to ding me about:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-fsft-tspp-simpsons-pinball-party-in

So the previous seller didn't post it but there is the chip on the front right of the cabinet that was filled with wood putty and hand painted. That is in addition to the chip missing on the front left of the cabinet the seller stated. This isn't price policing this is just being honest about the condition of the game. If someone drives 5 hours and finds out that there is a very obvious issue that wasn't disclosed they are not going to be happy.

#344 8 years ago
Quoted from dung:

So the previous seller didn't post it but there is the chip on the front right of the cabinet that was filled with wood putty and hand painted. That is in addition to the chip missing on the front left of the cabinet the seller stated. This isn't price policing this is just being honest about the condition of the game. If someone drives 5 hours and finds out that there is a very obvious issue that wasn't disclosed they are not going to be happy.

Yet, in spite of the pile of rubble that is this TSPP, you stood next to it and didn't dispute my assessment that $4k was a reasonable price. Still pending!

#345 8 years ago

I was the one that sold it to him, and did note the ding in the cabinet at the front, just so you know. The game is loaded, and the seller is an awesome guy, so someone is getting a great deal, especially in this area where pins are hard to come by.

#346 8 years ago
Quoted from Agent_Hero:

Yet, in spite of the pile of rubble that is this TSPP, you stood next to it and didn't dispute my assessment that $4k was a reasonable price. Still pending!

No where have I said that it is a pile of rubble. I said you need to disclose the condition of the machine. No where have I said anything as to the value of this machine in this thread nor did we discuss price while I was there. I said the next step was you should come see my machine.

As to the wood filler / touchup some won't care. Others might because ultimately that is why I texted you to say I was no longer interested after seeing the machine monday.

I enjoyed going out and seeing your collection. For anyone looking at buying from Agent, he did not hide anything while I was there and was frank and easy to deal with. In this case I just feel you are on the defensive. In good conscience I don't want someone to drive out to a surprise that you didn't disclose. That's it mate.

At this point feel free to write a retort, but my point is made so gonna leave it at that.

#347 8 years ago

Forgot, Black Rose has sold.

#348 8 years ago

Wood putty and hand painted ding should be disclosed up front.

Agree with dung.

I'd be pissed if I drove out and spent time to see it and this wasn't mentioned.

#349 8 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

Wood putty and hand painted ding should be disclosed up front.
Agree with dung.
I'd be pissed if I drove out and spent time to see it and this wasn't mentioned.

Just gotta make sure and ask lots of questions and for extra pictures if it's far away. When it's close I just drive and take a look.

#350 8 years ago

Nice TZ 4 sale no trades this time...Check out my listing thx!

There are 1,872 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 38.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-for-sale-in-indiana/page/7 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.