69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_2_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
3b550a8f40851b8421ae42c623f7950327fd6db5_(resized).jpg
There are 1,872 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 38.
#201 8 years ago
Quoted from BladeFury:

Looking for an excellent Tron!!! Let me know if you know where one is..thanks

Found one deal in place!

#202 8 years ago

FYI: there is a Pink Panther for sale on eBay for $800 in Ft Wayne. Not in too. Ad of shape either (not mine).

#203 8 years ago

I've got a firepower that turns on and has sound and thats about it, call /text if interested 574 361 9561 Paul

1 week later
#204 8 years ago

Friend of mine is coming to visit from Missouri this weekend. Had an X-men pro that he sold to a Hoosier who has now backed out on the deal, he can still bring the game with him if there is anyone else out there interested. $3400 or $3700 with the color dmd installed. Feel free to hit me up with any questions 574-596-2668....game can be delivered or picked up in Lafayette on Saturday and you can swing by MSA after that. Has one broken plastic, I believe it is the right inlane ball guide plastic chipped. -Tommy

1 week later
#205 8 years ago

Anybody got something? I've got cash and a D&D for trade.

#206 8 years ago

I have a HUO World Poker Tour just a little north of you in Michigan.

#208 8 years ago

Yeah I saw you listing. Wish I was a little closer and I had some more room.

#209 8 years ago

No trades....
Tomcat F-14 is in great players condition with a lot of LED's, new Rottendog MPU, and plays 100% no issues other than playfield mylar as you can see in the pictures. It has been like that since I got it but plays super fast and fun! $1500 obo

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/kj7z03445qkwx8v/AAC_4auqkyRdWjM4qV-BRFyya?dl=0

Message me with any questions! Locared at my Business office so very easy removal.

2 weeks later
#211 8 years ago

Might have a project FH. Have 2 and only need 1. PM if interested

#212 8 years ago

Have a diner for trade. Could do +/- cash. Looking for things on my wishlist.

#213 8 years ago

I have a Shadow for sale or trade in the market. I'm in Northwest Indiana. Let me know if interested.

#214 8 years ago
Quoted from bkfiv:

I have a Shadow for sale or trade in the market. I'm in Northwest Indiana. Let me know if interested.

I sure wish you had interest in my Indiana Jones!!

2 weeks later
#215 8 years ago

Got a Monopoly for sale!

#216 8 years ago

Looking for a Seawitch, if anyone has one for sale let me know.
Thanks

#217 8 years ago
Quoted from indy5mike:

Looking for a Seawitch, if anyone has one for sale let me know.
Thanks

You and me both.

#218 8 years ago
Quoted from BladeFury:

Got a Monopoly for sale!

Price/pics or link to for sale ad?

#219 8 years ago
Quoted from seshpilot:

Price/pics or link to for sale ad?

Click the little tag under his name. Takes you to his marketplace ads.

#221 8 years ago

Looking for a Guns N Roses

#222 8 years ago
Quoted from pindude80:

Looking for a Guns n Roses

Main street Amusements arcade in Lafayette has one that he had posted for sale awhile ago, worth checking out their facebook and contacting them. He is usually willing to sell most of the games.

#223 8 years ago

I have an unshopped T2, unshopped Independence Day, HUO Austin Powers & HUO Terminator 3 in Chicago that I will be putting up for sale/trade soon. Could trade multiple for 1 or whatever...

#224 8 years ago
Quoted from MiamiRedSkin:

I have an unshopped T2, unshopped Independence Day, HUO Austin Powers & HUO Terminator 3 in Chicago that I will be putting up for sale/trade soon. Could trade multiple for 1 or whatever...

Already tired of them? lol

#225 8 years ago

Anyone have a TWD they would like to get rid of? Trades or cash available.

#226 8 years ago

Just listed a Party Zone.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/27593

Would like to trade her but would be open to sell it as well.

#227 8 years ago

Looking for a first time owner pinball machine for my family/gameroom in central Indiana. Would like something in the late 80's early 90's. Would like to stay in the $800-1400 price range.

Thanks!

#228 8 years ago

I am looking for a South Park...PM me

#229 8 years ago
Quoted from TeamColeman:

Looking for a first time owner pinball machine for my family/gameroom in central Indiana. Would like something in the late 80's early 90's. Would like to stay in the $800-1400 price range.
Thanks!

Man, I have games cheaper and more expensive than your range.

#230 8 years ago

Anyone have a X-Men LE Wolverine for sale? I can't believe how many times in the last month I've lost out on one. Thanks

#231 8 years ago

Did the one in auburn sell?

#232 8 years ago

Knowing my recent luck it probably has.

#233 8 years ago

I'm going to finish shopping it out and putting new ramps and plastics in this first.

Would any one be interested in trading a Bride of Pinbot for a Swords of Fury? Lionman is cool, but my Pinbot is feeling lonely.

This post is ahead of the game. Looking to actually trade after winter and after shopping it out first.

#234 8 years ago
Quoted from forensicd:

Did the one in auburn sell?

Yep. It's sitting in my house. Great guy in Auburn.

#235 8 years ago

WTB a nice Space Shuttle and a Stern Seawitch. Have a Rollergames i might trade for a Space Shuttle.

#236 8 years ago

Happy Thanksgiving! I've got something ready for sale after today: a completely refurbished Funhouse (not HEP but quite nice--have to say that around here) with a gorgeous, brand new final run IPB playfield cleared by HSA, brand new Phoenix decals installed, unhacked boards w/battery relocated, many new plastics, tasteful LEDs, new ramp, trap door light mod, cleaned and painted interior, new Rudy parts, rebuilt flippers, all new targets, new shooter & pop bumper parts, blah, blah.

Listing here first for $5700 and will come with a set of new pin footies and libation of your choice. Finished pictures coming after the holiday, but here's a teaser...
image.jpegimage.jpeg

#237 8 years ago

Just threw a bunch of FREE parts up on the site: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/free-parts-for-the-taking

#238 8 years ago

nothing special but I have a Close Encounters with a pasic board in it.....very very clean game, a kings of steel, and a gorgar for sale

Paul 574 361 9561

#239 8 years ago

Finally got around to officially listing my Funhouse: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gorgeous-restored-funhouse-indianapolis

#240 8 years ago

Games on the go pinball transport will be passing through southern Indiana around the 17th of December for any games going back to the northeast please call 610-739-2509 for more information. In addition please see my post under all of this forum and type "games on the go" to find out more about me. My link is also available in the Northeast games for sale threads

1 week later
#241 8 years ago

Oh come now folks, there has to be something for sale in Indiana, right?

#242 8 years ago

I have an X's & O's I'd sell

#243 8 years ago

My Mustang boss premium is still for sale. Bone stock. $5,500/obo. Ad is in the marketplace.

#244 8 years ago

im looking for any of the following with cash ready: Addams, CFTBL, Dracula or Indiana Jones

#245 8 years ago

I have a project LW3 I may let go of

2 weeks later
#246 8 years ago

Seriously, we may be the lamest state in all the Midwest...

In an effort to resurrect this thread of pins for sale in Indiana, I put my LW3 up: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-lethal-weapon-3-data-east-1992-indiana-650

#247 8 years ago

I'm really close to Indiana and have a High Speed with a CPR gold playfield and plastics for sale...

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-high-speed-with-cpr-gold-pf-and-plastics-ohio

#248 8 years ago

From what I've heard, the owner of Two Bit Bandit down here in Evansville just picked up a Sorcerer and a second Jurassic Park. He's looking to at least sell the JP and put the Sorcerer in the arcade to fill the empty spot i cause when i bought his Doctor Who

#249 8 years ago

I'd like to find a sorcerer with a new playfield installed in it.

#250 8 years ago

It is true, I have to go out of state pretty much for everything to get a machine, but when I do sell, almost everything stays in state!

There are 1,872 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 38.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-for-sale-in-indiana/page/5 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.