69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_2_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
3b550a8f40851b8421ae42c623f7950327fd6db5_(resized).jpg

There are 1,848 posts in this topic. You are on page 36 of 37.
#1751 1 year ago

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Looking for a Stranger Things Premium. I've got lots of trade bait for one, see my for sale ads. If you are local in michigan, ohio, Illinois, and indiana let's make a deal. Thanks...”
2023-01-04
Richfield, MI
Wanted
Archived after: 55 days
Viewed: 138 times

#1752 1 year ago

Did one of you guys grab that LW3 in Muncie today? Great deal!

#1753 1 year ago
Quoted from pacman11:

Machine - Wanted

Wanted: Stranger Things (Premium)

Wanted! - “Looking for a Stranger Things Premium. I've got lots of trade bait for one, see my for sale ads. If you are local in michigan, ohio, Illinois, and indiana let's make a deal. Thanks...”

31 days ago

Richfield, MI

pacman11

Wanted

Fair warning to anyone thinking of dealing with Pacman11, folks in the Michigan appear to have outed him as a duplicate account of Choggard (a notorious alleged scammer)

#1755 1 year ago

Looking to trade for a TNA. I have a Houdini Deluxe or a Halloween BSE that could be a good straight trade.

#1756 1 year ago

Anyone interested in trading for a good condition PF send me a message. Plays perfectly, mylared, cliffys on the ramps.

#1757 1 year ago
Quoted from sullivcd40:

Anyone interested in trading for a good condition PF send me a message. Plays perfectly, mylared, cliffys on the ramps.

So, I'm a meathead. What machine is PF short for?

#1758 1 year ago
Quoted from bowtech:

So, I'm a meathead. What machine is PF short for?

Police Force, I think..

#1759 1 year ago
Quoted from RCA1:

Police Force, I think..

Yes, a really fun system 11. I have this one playing really well, cleaned and waxed. Just looking to try something new. Projects are fine.

1 week later
#1760 1 year ago

Is there any interest locally in a Gottlieb Lights…Camera…Action for $2,500?

I just refurbished it will LEDs and new rubbers. Replaced top left hole coil and replaced corresponding transistor. Adjust many of the switches including all the drop targets and left outlane coil.

Located in Newburgh, Indiana. Easy to get out of the Gameroom.

I’ll post in the next few days.

#1761 1 year ago

Looking for a High Speed, projects OK

#1762 1 year ago

I've got a Embryon and Ripley's for sale or trade in Columbus, OH; I'm totally up for driving to make a trade happen!

Machine - For Sale
Embryon Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Embryon - $3300. Normal players example, plays great! Shopped a couple years ago. Game has substantial wear in the upper right (like all examples I've seen.) Beautiful backglass. C...”
2023-03-19
Columbus, OH
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 685 times

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Ripley's Believe it or Not (RBION) Freshly shopped - torn down and cleaned, new rubber Cliffys New magnet core NOS plastics and plastic protectors. NOS Translite. Includes colo...”
2023-03-03
Columbus, OH
Archived after: 17 days
Viewed: 1168 times

#1763 1 year ago

Nice Who Dunnint in southern Indiana. LEDs, nice clean machine.

#1764 1 year ago

Northern Indiana…

Games listed or soon to be:
Munsters pro 6800
Hot wheels 6200
Congo 6500

Broad trades considered. Interests include fish tales, teed off, wipe out, guardians of galaxy, JP premium ( I also have a JP pro loaded that I can trade up with cash) IJTPA, other 90s BW

#1765 1 year ago

Earthshaker $3200 Not in Indiana but not far away

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/149384

#1766 1 year ago

I have a mostly playing Williams Yukon EM that I would sell for $450. Waldron IN.

#1767 1 year ago

Looking for JP, BKSOR and Aerosmith reasonably priced PRO version preferred, ok with routed if it’s in decent shape

#1768 1 year ago

Looking to buy or trade for STH, any trim level. Thank you in advance!

3 weeks later
#1769 1 year ago

Looking for a Monster Bash remake SE or LE. Thanks!

#1770 1 year ago

If I can get someone to trade me their JP premium for my Deadpool premium, then I’ll be selling my JP Pro…

Anyone with a JP premium?

#1771 1 year ago

I'll throw this out there hoping I can get some bites.

Looking for a Stern Kiss pro. Sold mine, or should I say gave mine away at a stupid low price and now I'm missing it.

I have a real nice Deadpool Pro (very low plays) with Stern topper, art blades, added Stern figures and other cool mods for trade bait plus/minus cash on my end if needed.

Contact me if interested. Not interested in selling DP yet unless I get no bites.

Thanks in advance.

#1772 12 months ago

Would also be interested in trading for a GZ Prem, Scared Stiff, Stranger Things, or Monster Bash LE if anyone is interested in discussing it. Have a good day, everyone!

Machine - For Sale
Rush (LE) Archived
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “If you're looking for the mintiest Rush LE, here it is. HUO and original owner with low plays and several mods. This also includes the coveted Expression Light System. They are im...”
2023-02-23
St. Louis, MO
11,700 (OBO)
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 237 times

1 week later
#1773 11 months ago

Primus going up for sale in Lafayette, $7000 OBO, selling for a friend. If you need pics of anything just let me know.

#1774 11 months ago

Also Ultraman Standard as well $6200 OBO.

#1775 11 months ago

Got a Mando Pro: animated Grogu, wireforms, Shaker motor, Pinstadiums, plastic protectors, Titan Rubbers

Indianapolis, $6700

Highly prefer a sale but would listen to trade ideas.

1 month later
#1776 10 months ago

Good evening everyone. I'm in full garage clean out mode and have several things that will be up for sale in the near future as I work through the pipeline of projects. If anyone is interested in them as-is, which I'll list below, PM me to potentially save me some clean-up headache:

- Currently have a nice Mr. & Mrs. Pac-Man finished. It had mylar covering the bulk of the playfield, so it had minimal wear. I've left the mylar in place and then touched up a few spots and spot cleared them to protect it going forward. It has a new Alltek MPU (for free play), LEDs (not flickering), new Titan rubbers, and rebuilt flipper mechs. I'll try to get the ad posted in the next couple of days if couple of local leads don't show up to pick it up.

- Just got Williams Triple Strike fully working and cleaned up. Awaiting a bulk order of rubbers to arrive to get pics for the ad and then I'll get it posted. Playfield is pretty nice with only some minor wear near the saucer eject. The cabinet is in good shape; but, the backglass isn't great. Someone attempted to touch up the bottom "oven" section wear the incandecents cooked it and it's got some flaking. This title backglass is is always suspect and this isn't the worse; but, replacing it would make this machine very nice.

- I've currently got 2x Williams Grand Prix machines. We got the first one and started to restore it when another came up for sale in the area with a nicer playfield. So, right now I've got the playfield from machine 2 getting finished restoring and the original playfield that just started to get the saucer area started. That playfield is going into game 2's cabinet and that will be the one that we will sell. Both games played before swapping, so in theory - they should start right back up; but, you know how best intentions go. Once I'm positive I've got all the top and bottom side of playfield 1 back together, I'll put game 2 up for sale. In other words, I don't know exactly when I'll get back to this one; but, it will get slotted into the queue as soon as the other playfield is ready.

- Next up on the shop list is likley Williams Triple Action. This was reseting and playing; but, not all features working when we picked it up - so, I'll need to figure out what's tripping it up. Backglass isn't bad with only minor flaking. Playfield has planking; but, appears the inserts are still in good shape - so, it should be a decent player. Cabinet's paint is ok; but, it looks like someone needed to reinforce the head at the bottom.

- After that, likley the very unique Bally Little Joe. This also was playing when we purchased it and put it into storage. The playfield isn't in the best shape with some wear through-out and the backglass has some flaking. Likely will just get this one playing and put it up for sale.

- Finally, I've got a Chicago Coin Hee Haw. This cosmetically looks great; but, it is in unknown operational condition as it wasn't working when we picked it up and I didn't have time or space to dig into it. Great backglass, playfield, and cabinet so this should be nice when I get to it.

Let me know if any of these title's interest you and I can get you more information on them.

#1777 10 months ago

Looking to sell a rough project Bad Girls and a Night Moves that lights up and produces a static sound with nothing on the displays.

#1778 10 months ago

#1779 10 months ago
Quoted from Agent_Hero:

Looking to sell a rough project Bad Girls and a Night Moves that lights up and produces a static sound with nothing on the displays.

Would love to get prices. PM me?

#1780 10 months ago

Have stern DMD and Aerosmith plastics for sale. Can bring to pinbrew on Saturday

#1781 10 months ago
Quoted from seshpilot:

Would love to get prices. PM me?

They are both pending, but I'll let you know if they don't sell.

#1782 10 months ago

I have a really nice Shadow id like to trade for a B/W or modern Stern i do not have.

Anybody looking?

-Would also sell outright.

#1783 10 months ago

Going to be listing an EHOH Premium in next couple of days and wanted to see if any interest from this group. It is from this latest run with under 100 plays (91 as of today), insider connect and fully loaded - Stern Topper, side armor, shooter rod, side blades, Medisinyl Mod full set, dripping blood accents above screen, shooter rod and coin door, 5.25" speakers and speaker lights, red colored speaker surrounds, pinwoofer subwoofer output, shooter lane protector, through light, purple plastic protectors, Titan bands on flippers, Neo Atom pin stadium lights, external volume control, shaker motor, LED light up flipper buttons, Spider web and bat action button surround, Elvira Hing Covers, high resolution instruction cards and I am sure I am missing some others.

Will contribute if a deal is worked out.

#1784 10 months ago

Going to be listing a sing along soon; if anyone wants a light em project I'd be happy to move it along cheaper. Everything is playing fine, scoring is just off so the score motor and stepper unit needs cleaned and adjusted. I went through the rest of it fairly well already. Other projects I'd rather finish if anyone wants to save a couple hundred bucks and do it themselves. Playfield has wear but plays good, backglass is nice, cab is not original but is in good shape. Warm white LEDs, new posts, rubbers, flippers rebuild and pops gone over. PM if interested and I'm happy to send some pics.

#1785 10 months ago

2 weeks later
#1786 9 months ago

Machine - For Trade
AC/DC (Pro) Archived
Routed - fresh off route - “Great game. Upgraded to non ghosting leds. Swinging bell mod. Flipper fidelity speaker upgrades and back box light show. Cannon upgrade and new ramps. Shaker and external volume to...”
2023-05-10
Champaign, IL
Trade
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 647 times
Contributed to Pinside

1 week later
#1787 9 months ago

1 week later
#1788 9 months ago

have a few...shaq attack, works, display is little faded on right side, but its all there, left upper display had some segments missing, I havent done anything but turn it on, left flipper didnt work but capacitor was laying in the bottom, JP also, ES - needs decals

#1789 8 months ago

I finally posted my TNA CE. If any of you want to trade something, or buy it just PM me. I'm @ 3-5 hours away, so not far. Thanks all!

Machine - For Trade
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “TNA CE #8 from the latest run. Original owner, extremely mint, @ 100 plays, comes with extras as well. This is the biggest hit when having people over due to the co-op mode. My f...”
2023-05-31
St. Louis, MO
Trade
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 188 times

1 week later
#1790 8 months ago

About to list a player's condition F-14, some wear on the playfield but level and fully working (I wouldn't fool with a hardtop, but you could), full LEDs. Partial teardown and clean. Rebuilt all the flippers, pop, slings - listing is pending a replacement plate for one of the flippers, screws broke in it changing out the bushing. Cab is pretty good on the whole, some scuffs but nothing major.

Backbox was busted off the bottom board, has been repaired and is structurally more sound than original, but has been repaired there, full disclosure. Prolly ask $2k just to move it along, would take $1900 if someone wants to save me the trouble of listing, very reasonable for a solid player with LEDs and rebuilt flippers.

#1791 8 months ago

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Fully working with new rubbers and LEDs. Driver board replaced with new board. Coil replaced. Policeman arm does not go all the way up since I limited the motion of the plunger c...”
2023-07-25
Newburgh, IN
Archived after: 11 days
Viewed: 388 times

#1792 8 months ago

Parts - For Sale
NOS (New Old Stock) - “I purchased these when I owned the game. I no longer own it. These are currently for sale for $250 or more. I offer them as shown plus actual shipping and packaging if I need to ...”
2023-06-13
Newburgh, IN
Archived after: 12 days
Viewed: 32 times

2 weeks later
#1793 8 months ago

Machine - For Sale
Flash Gordon Archived
Partially restored (almost original) - “***Not available for pickup until July 9*** Cash, wire transfer or Zelle accepted I'll bring the game to street level for loading. Game works as it should Playfield: Hardtop, o...”
2023-06-27
West Lafayette, IN
3,700 (OBO)
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 239 times

FG for sale in West Lafayette

#1794 8 months ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1522-pinville-pinball

I am not sure if linking to my pinside shop is allowed in this forum. If not I’ll remove.

I used to have a hobby/business of repairing pinballs in Virginia (Purcellville Pinball). I moved to Newburgh, IN to be near family. I have some brand new parts for games I used to own. Because of pinside rules, I needed to created a store for new items.

I will be posting used, refurbished boards for various games I collected and used to repair pins over the years. (For example, I have about 7 wpc89 driver boards with and without flipper relay. I only need to keep one for a spare for my games.)

I have a lot of new coils but no reason to compete with the places I bought them from. However, if you are close by and need one in a hurry, I may have it. I also have lots of switches, rubbers, regular lights, posts, flipper parts, springs, light sockets, transistors, capacitors, diodes, brackets, coil stops, pop bumper parts, etc.

#1795 7 months ago

looking for a sorcerer if anyone has one for sale
have mostly working stern harley could trade

#1796 7 months ago

Machine - For Trade
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Looking to trade a scooby CE. About 50 plays, perfect shape, topper included. Looking for trades. Major interests in: Tron Shrek Foo fighters Iron man ve Just let me know what...”
2023-07-02
Chicago, IL
Trade
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 436 times

Let me know! Thanks!

#1797 7 months ago

Data East GNR in the marketplace. I’ll be flying to Toledo on Wednesday but if someone wanted the GNR I could bring it if I’m notified by Monday night

#1798 7 months ago
Quoted from Yesh23:

Data East GNR in the marketplace. I’ll be flying to Toledo on Wednesday but if someone wanted the GNR I could bring it if I’m notified by Monday night

Flying .... As a carry on ?

#1799 7 months ago

Machine - For Trade
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Looking to trade foo fighters pro. Looking for the following machines: Iron Maiden Pro, Godzilla Pro, or James Bond Pro.”
2023-07-02
Shaker Heights, OH
Trade
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 392 times

#1800 7 months ago
Quoted from bob_e:

Flying .... As a carry on ?

No I would have canceled my flight and drive instead.

There are 1,848 posts in this topic. You are on page 36 of 37.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-for-sale-in-indiana/page/36 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.