69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_2_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
3b550a8f40851b8421ae42c623f7950327fd6db5_(resized).jpg
There are 1,870 posts in this topic. You are on page 31 of 38.
#1501 3 years ago

Anyone have a JP premium and want to trade for a JP pro plus cash? PM me

#1502 3 years ago

captain fantastic and jm for sale/trade

#1503 3 years ago

also have a paragon project and also paragon working

#1504 3 years ago

If anyone has any Rush 2049 collecting dust, let me know. Looking to eventually get a pair.

#1505 3 years ago
Quoted from bobwiley:

If anyone has any Rush 2049 collecting dust, let me know. Looking to eventually get a pair.

If you aren't too far from the Detroit area I may be able to help. Would consider trading or selling.

#1506 3 years ago

Anybody selling a JP premium?

SOLD!
Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Add says it all. Looking to buy nice clean JP premium in Michigan, Ohio, or Indiana.”
2020-08-12
West Bloomfield Township, MI
Wanted
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 267 times

#1507 3 years ago
Quoted from bobwiley:

What??

Doesn't hurt to check it out I guess but my money is on the Rush the Rocks.

John

#1508 3 years ago

Still need to do a couple final things, but I'll be listing a Bally City Slicker in the next couple weeks.

#1509 3 years ago
Quoted from Dayhuff:

What??
Doesn't hurt to check it out I guess but my money is on the Rush the Rocks.
John

Lol, grabbed my 1st Rush on Monday! Just waiting to come across a 2nd one before I start hauling it downstairs!

3 weeks later
#1510 3 years ago

Will be listing a RIBON soon. No issues, has really nice Playfield with one wear spot by scoop, does not affect game play in anyway. Cabinet really nice, and DMD works 100%. PM for price and and more details

#1511 3 years ago

Looking for a nice fully working STTNG for a friend. Full LED's, color DMD, other mods/extras a bonus. LMK if you have a candidate.

#1512 3 years ago

Will new listing a very modded, low play Stranger Things pro later tonight for trade with the Stern UV kit

#1513 3 years ago

I am going to probably be heading to Indianapolis next weekend. Can bring a few machines with me. Open to trading.

Project Superkixx that has 3rd generation superchexx boards. Electronics are good, metal base took a hit and would need a bit of love. - 700
Laser cue - 1400
Slugfest with working card dispenser - 1500
Project freddy and an unshopped checkpoint as well. PM if interested.

#1514 3 years ago

Anyone looking for a Johnny Mnemonic? $2,800

#1515 3 years ago
Quoted from dung:

Slugfest with working card dispenser - 1500

Tried to convince my wife to let me put that Slugfest in the living room, but no joy.

#1516 3 years ago
Quoted from kyle5574:

Tried to convince my wife to let me put that Slugfest in the living room, but no joy.

that one has had the most interest but so far no one has claimed it. Got the pitching system dialed in today, even put no o rings on the card dispenser. About the only thing i havent done is put the card catcher on, but its getting moved out of the basement.

#1517 3 years ago

Not going to lie, I have a Slugfest and would love to have that card dispenser.
Worth a shot, any willingness to part with only the dispenser?

#1518 3 years ago
Quoted from Cheberha:

Not going to lie, I have a Slugfest and would love to have that card dispenser.
Worth a shot, any willingness to part with only the dispenser?

no, because im selling the game and selling it without the dispenser makes it all the harder.

#1519 3 years ago

Looking for a FG ...PM me I’m ready to roll !

#1520 3 years ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

Looking for a FG ...PM me I’m ready to roll !

Family Guy or Flash Gordon?

#1521 3 years ago

Thinking of listing my loaded TWD Premium. It’s Flawless. Here are the details. Message me if interested.

Home use only, Color DMD, powder coated (blood clot red), mirror blades, cross bow with red laser, chrome bumper caps, topper, cliffys, plastic protectors, custom blood pingulp, skull flipper toppers, lighted red flipper buttons, Loli-pop rails, upgraded zombie belt, black polyurethane rubbers Installed throughout, speaker lights, speaker acrylics, flipper fidelity backbox speakers and subwoofer, Cleland custom code installed, “survivors inside” prison mod, Woodbury sign mod, and burning barn LED mod.

#1522 3 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

Family Guy or Flash Gordon?

Family Guy

#1523 3 years ago

Anyone interested in a HOU original owner Avengers LE Hulk edition? Open to trades listed in marketplace.

I'm just looking to rotate collection before winter comes.

#1524 3 years ago

I Will be listing a very nice HUO Black Rose and a NoFear with color dmd soon. Reach out if interested.

#1525 3 years ago
Quoted from kyle5574:

Get it! I'm sure she just doesn't understand what kind of joy it'd bring. also, I would like to play one again. hah.

#1526 3 years ago

If anyone wants to drive to middle TN we have a Lethal Weapon 3, Cue Ball Wizard, 6 way hexagonal coin pusher, and other odds and ends for sale like a Plush Bus and Sega G-Loc deluxe sit down. PM if interested.

#1527 3 years ago
Quoted from hoov:

Looking for a nice fully working STTNG for a friend. Full LED's, color DMD, other mods/extras a bonus. LMK if you have a candidate.

Found One

#1528 3 years ago

Have a Bally Night Rider I’m helping a buddy sell he is asking $1100 obo. Game is playing 100% and really nice cosmetically.

#1529 3 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

Have a Bally Night Rider I’m helping a buddy sell he is asking $1100 obo. Game is playing 100% and really nice cosmetically.

Is it EM or SS?

#1530 3 years ago

Looking at the ad pictures it's a solid state game.

#1531 3 years ago

I'm looking for an Austin Powers in the roughly $2500-$3000ish range.

2 weeks later
#1532 3 years ago

Anyone want to sell their Star Trek Pro.

#1533 3 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “HUO, original owner, #95. Side art decals Lit speakers Shaker Knocker Painted cup holder Target decals Plastic protectors Prefer cash, need the space but I’m open to offers wi...”
2020-10-10
West Lafayette, IN
6,200 (OBO)
Archived after: 41 days
Viewed: 584 times
Contributed to Pinside

1 week later
#1534 3 years ago

Selling a 16' United big ball bowler in central Illinois.

Other - For Sale
“I bought 2 ball bowlers and am selling one of them - this one was working when I bought it. After getting it home it now won't reset - should be something minor. Haven't had time...”
2020-10-24
Trivoli, IL
1,500 (Firm)
Archived after: 32 days
Viewed: 188 times

#1535 3 years ago

listed 4 games for sale, would trade one towards a newish stern

#1536 3 years ago

I’ll be listing a nice Gottlieb Strikes and Spares tomorrow for $1300

2 weeks later
#1537 3 years ago

Anyone have a AFMr or MMr they'd be interested in trading towards a Stern Spiderman?

#1538 3 years ago

Looking for Slugfest, Funhouse, and ACDC Pro. PM me please. I’m located in St. Louis. I’m OK with some distance driving.

Added over 3 years ago:

Update

#1539 3 years ago

I have a nice Taxi with additional parts (not installed) for sale. Hardtop, blue spinout and departure ramps, new CPR plastic set. Game plays 100%, nice displays, great cabinet. I can send pictures. I’m in Bloomington right off I69.

#1540 3 years ago

Looking for stern kiss pro, ACDC pro, Aerosmith pro, and Funhouse.

1 week later
#1541 3 years ago

I have a Big Game for sale. It needs several connectors repinned and the wiring at the connectors is ugly. It boots reliably, has an Alltek MPU, new rectifier board, and a playfield protector (not much wear on the playfield). Some insert lights don't light, but I'm guessing that is connector-related. $1,500

Selling to clear space for a pair of driving games that are inbound in the near future.

#1542 3 years ago
Quoted from Agent_Hero:

I have a Big Game for sale. It needs several connectors repinned and the wiring at the connectors is ugly. It boots reliably, has an Alltek MPU, new rectifier board, and a playfield protector (not much wear on the playfield). Some insert lights don't light, but I'm guessing that is connector-related. $1,500
Selling to clear space for a pair of driving games that are inbound in the near future.

Will you be posting any pics? Especially of the playfield?

#1543 3 years ago
Quoted from rollitover:

Will you be posting any pics? Especially of the playfield?

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/big-game-club-the-safari-has-started/page/17#post-5298907

That's the playfield. It won't come with LED's and I had to take one of the spinners for my other Big Game, so it will have one green tiger spinner and one generic spinner. Other than that, that's about how it looks, even though those pictures are old. Basically, this was being fixed up very slowly, but I found one that is ready to go so I'm selling this and keeping my other Big Game. I'm not really looking to haggle on price since I could keep it and save the boards for the next classic Stern I find, send the second playfield out for clearcoat/restoration, etc. I could use the space, but there is no reason to wait for it to get cheaper because it won't.

#1544 3 years ago

Looks for an original Medieval Madnesses. Rough condition is ok. Also a Metallica Pro and Aerosmith Pro.

#1545 3 years ago

I’ve got a ms pacman/Galaga arcade cabinet I’m selling if anyone is interested.

#1546 3 years ago
Quoted from joelbob:

I’ve got a ms pacman/Galaga arcade cabinet I’m selling if anyone is interested.

To clarify is it a Ms Pac-Man game or just the cabinet? Looking for a MsPac arcade. Thanks.

#1547 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

To clarify is it a Ms Pac-Man game or just the cabinet? Looking for a MsPac arcade. Thanks.

It is a full standup arcade with 25in crt monitor. Originally it had just a Galaga/ms pacman board but I converted the game to a 60 in 1 board so it can play more of the classics including ms pacman and Galaga. I can send you pictures if you PM me your email.

#1548 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Are you looking for a dedicated game or a multi game?

#1549 3 years ago

Looking to purchase SS Gottlieb's such as Gladiators, Black Hole, Spirit, Arena, Bone Busters, or Stargate. Or maybe Pharaoh, or Fathom. Most concerned about playfield condition. Like to purchase.........or trade, my No Good Gofers + or - cash depending on game.

#1550 3 years ago

My Spiderman is up for trade/sale, Open to offers. Ideally looking for something new to play, a few off the top of my head that interest me are Newer Sterns (JP, Deadpool, Stranger Things, etc) AFMr, TZ, MMr. But open to offers, worst I can say is no. I've had a lot of different machines, some I'd be ok having again. May consider a project if the deal makes sense.

Machine - For Sale
Spider-Man Archived
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Thinking it's time to switch it up again. Looking to trade out my first generation Spiderman. This was built back when they came with lolipop side rails, spring loaded lock bar, pl...”
2020-11-22
Columbus, IN
5,300 (OBO)
Archived after: 20 days
Viewed: 420 times

There are 1,870 posts in this topic. You are on page 31 of 38.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-for-sale-in-indiana/page/31?hl=mjalexan and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.