4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 1,427 posts
  • 213 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 days ago by ZMeny
  • Topic is favorited by 151 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 196 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_5366_(resized).JPG
FullSizeRender_7_(resized).jpg
IMG_5359_(resized).JPG
FullSizeRender_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_9_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_8_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_6_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_5_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_2_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
3b550a8f40851b8421ae42c623f7950327fd6db5_(resized).jpg

There are 1427 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 29.
#101 4 years ago
Quoted from NunjoBiznezz:

next time it happens the price will automatically go up.

Good for you! I support that tactic. If you agree on a price unless you can say "Well this was broken and you didn't tell me about it" or have a VERY real reason why then price should never go down once you agree.

#102 4 years ago
#103 4 years ago

Putting my Batman Forever Up For trade only. Has a smart dmd installed, full flipper rebuild, and just installed a nos translite.
Looking for SMB, SF2, RBION, Routed LOTR, STTNG, Pinball Magic, Stargate or player's grade FH.
Oh, and a really nice JP with topper.

#104 4 years ago

I'll trade you one of my kids for that batman

#105 4 years ago

I'm on the hunt for a Hook. Anyone selling...or thinking of selling. I have an F-14 I can offer as trade.

#106 4 years ago

I purchased an absolutely beautiful Sorcerer from NunjoBiznezz, and the transaction couldn't have gone better. I had a chance to look at the other games he had for sale, and they are in *really* nice condition. If you are thinking of picking up one of these games, I wouldn't hesitate to encourage you to do so.

A really great pinsider, and he's done a wonderful job cleaning up/bringing life back to some of these older machines. Impressive!

#107 4 years ago

Looking for a LOTR, SM, or POTC. $4.2k or so for the first two, $3.5k for POTC. PM me if you know of any near Avon area.

#108 4 years ago
Quoted from Paulb:

also have a Firepower as soon as boards get back from coin op

Just bought this Firepower from Paul and got it home and set up.
Fairly nice player game, wish it had a better backglass.
Paul was great to deal with and a really nice guy.

Thanks Paul, enjoyed meeting and talking to you and your brother.

#110 4 years ago

POTC is a great underrated game. Hope you find one. I miss mine.

#111 4 years ago

I'll be driving up to NW indiana in the next couple weeks if that helps anyone on my Ironman.

#112 4 years ago

I purchased my first pin (Cyclone) from NunjoBiznezz. What a great guy! He took the time to answer all of my questions and was very flexible throughout the entire process. I couldn't have asked for a smoother exchange. You cant go wrong with this Pinsider.

3 weeks later
#113 4 years ago

I am going through a JM currently. Will be for sale shortly, around 2k. Cab faded, playfield is very nice. Picked it up for our location and am not going to use it.

Ryan

1 week later
#115 4 years ago

Apparently MI and OH have more Pinsiders with pins to sell!

#116 4 years ago

Truth. I was just mentioning to someone how Michigan and Ohio have many more games and players. I don't know what's going on with Indiana. Dry as a bone.

#117 4 years ago
Quoted from doublestack:

Truth. I was just mentioning to someone how Michigan and Ohio have many more games and players. I don't know what's going on with Indiana. Dry as a bone.

..and potentially getting drier... I've pulled a Dr Who, Taxi, METLE and Firepower from KY over the last year or so... time to move the search from the south to the west

#118 4 years ago
Quoted from metallik:

..and potentially getting drier... I've pulled a Dr Who, Taxi, METLE and Firepower from KY over the last year or so... time to move the search from the south to the west

Actually, if you're pulling in pins from outside the state, then Indiana is getting "wetter" not drier.

#119 4 years ago
Quoted from Captain_Kirk:

Actually, if you're pulling in pins from outside the state, then Indiana is getting "wetter" not drier.

Nope.. I'm in Ohio, and now that KY has run dry, looking westward...

#120 4 years ago
Quoted from metallik:

I've pulled a Dr Who, Taxi, METLE and Firepower from KY over the last year or so..

Why curses! Two of those are on my want list... should they ever get restless for "home", let me know! I mean, it might be in your interest since I just "raided" Indiana myself for my newest, ha ha

#121 4 years ago
Quoted from metallik:

Nope.. I'm in Ohio, and now that KY has run dry, looking westward...

Get out of the Indiana thread!

LOL!

#122 4 years ago

I'm doing my damnedest to get moar (sic) better pins back into Indiana.... just give me some time.

#123 4 years ago

Price drop again...in Indiana first.

A Decent FT,DW, or getaway plus cash sounds nice too !

image.jpg

#124 4 years ago

Somebody buy this! What a great price! Wish I would have seen this before buying mine for $4000, and then spending $1500 in parts, doing a full playfield swap and all that stuff. Same price but mine was like 120 hours of work added on!

#125 4 years ago

Get out of the Indiana thread!
LOL!

Lots of OH folks cruise this thread....

#126 4 years ago

I still have the following available in Fort Wayne, IN:

Time Warp $900 (SOLD)
Space Invaders (very nice) $1100 (SOLD)
Joker Poker $1100
Phoenix $800

Just pulled the prices out of the air, feel free to make offers and/or propose trades. (I need a project pin or two, like early SS, DMD and EMs)

#127 4 years ago

Selling our world challenge soccer. Good gottlieb dmd for the price. Clean and very soccerish. I got the pin fever, gotta get some new games.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/20537

P.S.

Buy TZ

#128 4 years ago

I can be convinced to move EATPM too possibly...

#129 4 years ago

This thread is proof as to how dry it is in Indiana when it comes to pinball machines.

The "what's for sale in Ohio" thread is at 18 pages of posts...

Here were are in Indiana, barely at 3 pages of posts....

#130 4 years ago

I'm looking for a Congo, ideally within Hoosier driving distance but I can do dock to dock shipping for the right one.

#131 4 years ago

Here's to helping get to page 4

1 week later
#132 4 years ago

Any one selling any project DMDs? I am looking for something to work on. Indiana is tough these days.

#133 4 years ago

I've got a couple machines for sale if anyone is interested. I might be taking a road trip soon to Indiana. I've got a FH, Whirlwind, Getaway for sale. PM if you're interested.

#134 4 years ago

Guys, now's our chance to get this thing going! The Michigan thread has completely derailed into a "what's CQ" debate. Let's get some games up on this list now!

#135 4 years ago
Quoted from WeirPinball:

Lots of OH folks cruise this thread....

Yeah, get out of here...

#136 4 years ago

CAM00778.jpg

Does this count ? Lol.
Feeling kinda spammy, so I'll only post this once.
Cars for pins never seems to fly, but there are only 3 of these for sale in 100 miles. Mine is the prettiest, has the least clicks (157k), and is the least expensive.
00 Lexus GS300. My baby for a long time. Have on CL for $5150 but will sell to Pinsider for 4.?k. She is a great running ride with lots o life left !

#137 4 years ago
Quoted from indypinhead:

This thread is proof as to how dry it is in Indiana when it comes to pinball machines.
The "what's for sale in Ohio" thread is at 18 pages of posts...
Here were are in Indiana, barely at 3 pages of posts....

Agreed. Seems odd that a city so close to Chicago, and one where Pinball was never banned, is so devoid of pins.

#138 4 years ago

I'm in Southern Indiana here and I think the majority of my pins have come from Louisville or Cincinnati... or from someone in Jeffersonville who got them from someone in KY. There's only 1 I recall that came from Indiana. I traveled a little north to Scottsburg, IN to get Special Force.

I guess if it's any consolation, at least I'm bringing pins into Indiana...

#139 4 years ago
Quoted from winteriscoming:

I'm in Southern Indiana here and I think the majority of my pins have come from Louisville or Cincinnati... or from someone in Jeffersonville who got them from someone in KY. There's only 1 I recall that came from Indiana. I traveled a little north to Scottsburg, IN to get Special Force.
I guess if it's any consolation, at least I'm bringing pins into Indiana...

Agreed. Majority of my games have been from KY or TN. Only one from OH

#140 4 years ago

I'm going to be listing my Laser War soon. Looking for $1250. Still haven't got new photos or posts made yet. But looks and works great. I've made a lot of updates to it. But you can see a nice playfield image of it on my Google Plus Page. https://plus.google.com/+DustinWood-Designer/posts

#141 4 years ago
Quoted from woody24:

I'm going to be listing my Laser War soon. Looking for $1250. Still haven't got new photos or posts made yet. But looks and works great. I've made a lot of updates to it. But you can see a nice playfield image of it on my Google Plus Page. https://plus.google.com/+DustinWood-Designer/posts

What's next for you?

#142 4 years ago

What's next for you?

Hopefully a Jurassic Park. But maybe something in the $1500-1800 range if I can't find one cheap enough. But will need to sell LW first. But am in no real rush.

#144 4 years ago

I'm actually looking to trade for a vehicle... but it must be a hatchback, or a wagon/SUV and a little newer 2007+

#146 4 years ago

I just picked up a Black Hole for $500...in Michigan

#148 4 years ago

Looking to buy a Tron Le. Ready cash and quick payment.Shipping not a problem.

#149 4 years ago

I have a Rocky & Bullwinkle for sale just across the border. Full LEDs, beautiful cabinet, brand new WABAC ramp and circuit boards, plays perfectly. I'm asking $2800, but please feel free to make an offer - https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/21294

#150 4 years ago

I still have the following available in Fort Wayne, IN:
Time Warp $800 (SOLD)
Joker Poker $1000
Phoenix $750
Feel free to make offers and/or propose trades. (I need a project pin or two, like early SS, DMD and EMs)

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 199.99
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs
$ 44.95
$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
$ 269.00
Displays
Boston Pinball Company
$ 42.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 14.95
$ 44.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
$ 5.00
Playfield - Other
Chrome Candy
$ 86.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 5,799.00
Pinball Machine
Nitro Pinball Shop
$ 135.00
Lighting - Led
LED OCD
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 87.00
$ 25.00
Playfield - Decals
Flashinstinct
$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Meph's Mods
$ 128.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 9,995.00
Pinball Machine
Flip N Out Pinball
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Medisinyl Mods
There are 1427 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 29.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside