69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_2_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
3b550a8f40851b8421ae42c623f7950327fd6db5_(resized).jpg

There are 1,858 posts in this topic. You are on page 27 of 38.
#1301 5 years ago

Mostly refurbished pinbot, new playfield, plastics, posts, pop bumper assemblies, upper playfield, spiral ramp, legs , flippers rebuilt all leds
etc etc...call or text Paul 574 361 9561

1 week later
#1302 5 years ago

Anyone got a stern rolling stones they would like to sell let me know thanks.

2 weeks later
#1303 5 years ago

Who scored the Black Knight project in Bloomington? I was apparently too late to respond.

#1304 5 years ago

refurbished , clean tales from the crypt, completely shopped, new rubbers, flippers rebuilt, lots of new hardware
also players rocky and bullwinkle, cleaned , shopped , new ramp etc etc
pinbot with new playfield
xenon with ron kruzman playfield

#1305 5 years ago

Planning to list our Aerosmith Pro in a few days. It’s hard to part with after the latest code update but we are overcapacity spacewise so something has to go.

#1306 5 years ago

I have an Aerosmith Pro I'd be looking to trade or sell. Nice HUO game with fluorescent protectors, inside cabinet side art, flipper toppers.

Trade for another newer Stern.

#1307 5 years ago

Anyone have a 50's Gottlieb Woodrail for sale?

#1308 5 years ago
Quoted from Rhlufa:

Planning to list our Aerosmith Pro in a few days. It’s hard to part with after the latest code update but we are overcapacity spacewise so something has to go.

Awesome pinball couple! Highly recommend purchasing from them! GLWS

#1309 5 years ago

I'm going to be parting with my Iron Man Vault soon. It's loaded with goodies - Color DMD, shaker motor, lighting kits for backbox, speakers, and flippers, other stuff I'm not thinking of. Play great with zero issues. Looking to fund a Deadpool, so I would be willing to trade for that as well...

1 week later
#1311 5 years ago

Looking for a players condition White Water, Shadow or Champion Pub within reasonable driving distance from SE Michigan. Please PM if interested. Thanks!

#1312 5 years ago

Looking to sell or trade a couple games. I’ve got a players condition Funhouse and a World Cup Soccer posted in market place. Really want a Creature From the Black Lagoon, Addams Family, Etc.

PM for details..

Added over 5 years ago:

sold/traded

1 week later
#1314 5 years ago

Looking to trade a very nice Bram Stoker's Dracula with updated playfield clear coat and tasteful LEDs + cash for a LOTR! I would also consider a Hobbit!

I'm also looking for a used Escalera if anyone has one for sale.

Nate

Added over 5 years ago:

Found a nice LOTR, thanks to Brady2Gronk!

2 weeks later
#1315 5 years ago

Putting up my beautiful Houdini soon for Trade/sale. Has shaker, art side blades, and pretty much every mod made for it . Even matching powder coated coin door. Let me know what you have plus cash for this beauty.

#1316 5 years ago

Thinking about trading a Johnny Mnemonic in Fort Wayne Indiana, does anyone have any machines to trade? I could add cash also on my end for the right deal. Mainly looking stuff for on my wish list but doesn't have to be

#1317 5 years ago

Anybody got any 50's woodrails they are looking to sell?

#1318 5 years ago
Quoted from Sinestro:

Anybody got any 50's woodrails they are looking to sell?

I have a buddy with one he is looking to sell or trade. I’ll message him for pics.

Here it is...

Morocco. I think it’s fairly rare actually and in good shape.

#1319 5 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

I have a buddy with one he is looking to sell or trade. I’ll message him for pics.

Cool. Do you know the title?

Preferably looking for a Gottlieb, but open to look at another manufacturer.

#1320 5 years ago

WTB HUO Space Jam ..

#1322 5 years ago

Sea Hunt by Allied Leisure. $1100 OBO. Trades acccepted. If interested message me and I can get your photos. Unique rare game but not a good fit at the bar like I thought it would be.

#1324 5 years ago

Looking for a nice HUO Tron. Preferably with mods. Cash or I have an amazing Funhouse that I never thought I’d ever trade or sell. Thank you.

#1325 5 years ago

Looking for a LOTR or TFTC if anyone is thinking of selling

#1326 5 years ago
Quoted from Jimmyhonda:

Looking for a nice HUO Tron. Preferably with mods. Cash or I have an amazing Funhouse that I never thought I’d ever trade or sell. Thank you.

There is an awesome one here in Illinois on pinside....

#1327 5 years ago

My TNA is going up for sale after the Indiana Matchplay State Championship tournament this Sunday at North End Pub in Lafayette. If anyone is looking for one feel free to get ahold of me. -Tommy

#1328 5 years ago

Power play and old Chicago for sale. Although old Chicago is likely claimed already. Both games very nice for their ages.
PP $1800 obo.
OC $1500 obo.

#1329 5 years ago

I'm giving away a bunch of used parts (buyer pays shipping or you can pick them up for free).

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/72859

#1330 5 years ago

Just listed a Black Knight in Fort Wayne

#1331 5 years ago

nice mustang le in st. louis if anybody is interested, not a scratch on it. Goody bag still stapled inside. also got a viper night drivin plays but needs some cracked connectors redone.

#1332 5 years ago

I have a very nice Aerosmith Pro I'd like to trade out.

#1334 5 years ago

picked up a nice gottlieb volley wedge head, clean and working
players condition hi deal, working

sale or trade

#1335 5 years ago

Just posted an ad for our Getaway HSII located in St. Louis MO. CQ/near CQ depending on your definition. Beautiful game that plays perfectly and has some extras including LCD Color DMD, donut shop mod, tastefully LED'd, red powdered legs and possibly more that I am forgetting. Sorry, no trades.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/73139

3 weeks later
#1336 5 years ago

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Selling my HUO Lord of the Rings A lot of mods: Color DMD LED OCD board LEDs throughout Powder coated trim ...”
2019-01-25
Evansville, IN
Archived after: 9 days
Viewed: 787 times
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Game of Thrones Premium HUO - I think that I’m the 3rd owner Mods include: Mirror Blades Shooter Lane Cliffies X 3 Titan Bands ...”
2019-01-17
Evansville, IN
Archived after: 9 days
Viewed: 490 times

GoT Premium and LOTR in Evansville. No trades, need to make room for a new one.

1 week later
#1337 5 years ago

Just listed a Johnny Mnemonic in Marketplace for trade in Fort Wayne.

#1338 5 years ago

Okay, don't hurt me since these aren't Pinball related, but I am selling my Pacman and Galaga Arcade1Up's for $150 each. I've been trying to sell them through the usual channels, and man, there's a lot of morons out there. Anyone know of anyone looking for these?

They're fun, and I'd like to keep them, but would rather have my space back. I am keeping the SF2 and am going to mod it.

#1339 5 years ago
Quoted from woody24:

Okay, don't hurt me since these aren't Pinball related, but I am selling my Pacman and Galaga Arcade1Up's for $150 each. I've been trying to sell them through the usual channels, and man, there's a lot of morons out there. Anyone know of anyone looking for these?
They're fun, and I'd like to keep them, but would rather have my space back. I am keeping the SF2 and am going to mod it.

I'd be interested in Galaga, but probably not interested in a 2 hour drive for it. Do you plan to come down to the Louisville Arcade Expo?

#1340 5 years ago
Quoted from winteriscoming:

I'd be interested in Galaga, but probably not interested in a 2 hour drive for it. Do you plan to come down to the Louisville Arcade Expo?

I'm not. And currently wouldn't fit in my car anyways all set up. Just have a two-door.

#1341 5 years ago

And they're sold. Could have sworn the guy was going to flake out on me, but came through. While showing him the game, I kinda almost had sellers remorse. They're just cool little cabinets for those of us who don't want to spend $1000+ for the real thing.

#1342 5 years ago

Listed a Black Rose for trade in Forr Wayne

2 weeks later
#1343 5 years ago

TNA for sale in Lafayette, IN. If anyone is interested welcome to come check it out at North End Pub.

Machine - For Sale
Partially shopped/refurbished - “TNA for sale. Mirror blades and knocker kit installed. Been on location since January 21st 2018. No issues with gameplay on the game at all. Just time to switch things up at the lo...”
2019-02-25
Lafayette, IN
5,700 (OBO)
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 346 times

#1344 5 years ago

My ACDC will be for sale in Louisville.
$6,666.66 no more no less.

#1345 5 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

you won't take $6700 and a shot of the devils juice?

#1346 5 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

That was at Pincinnati yeah? I played it, nice game! No trades?!

#1347 5 years ago
Quoted from ccbiggsoo7:

you won't take $6700 and a shot of the devils juice?

Alright. You convinced me.

Quoted from Agent_Hero:

That was at Pincinnati yeah? I played it, nice game! No trades?!

Yup....thanks man. I'd trade for a MBrLE, that be it.

#1348 5 years ago

Couple tire kickers that I had to kick to the curb but nothin solid.
My prized ACDC for sale...$6400 no color dmd. Y'all know I will donate to Pinside if sold here.

#1349 5 years ago

$6300, come and get it.

#1350 5 years ago

Forgot to mention the FF speakers. They really set this machine off.
Make me an offer, I need this gone.

There are 1,858 posts in this topic. You are on page 27 of 38.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-for-sale-in-indiana/page/27?hl=jlebowski and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.