By seshpilot

3 years ago

Stats

• 1,111 posts
  • 190 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 days ago by PAPPYBALL
  • Topic is favorited by 106 Pinsiders

Find

Search this topic for posts matching certain words or written by a specific Pinsider. Or both!

There are 1111 posts in topic. You are on page 23 of 23.
#1101 21 days ago

I have a pin ball pool that I'm looking to sell or trade. The machine is in Fort Wayne Indiana

#1102 19 days ago

decided to part with a few EM's Im sure they will need gone through, Aladdin castle, nice glass, cab , plastics etc, one wear spot at the top
solar city, some fade in the glass, good playfield and plastics ( upper plastic cracked )

text or call 574 361 9561

#1103 18 days ago

Not in IN but close!

Archived after 9 days
Sold elsewhere
Machine - For Trade
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “I was told that my thread was too confrontational so I should make a new one, so we're going to make a new one and I would prefer to be no hate this time if possible! Only love! A...”
2017-11-24
Nicholasville, KY
Trade

#1104 18 days ago

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished “Selling or trading my very nice Twilight Zone pinball machine. Game plays great no issues with it. I shopped it out recently with new Titan rubbers, new balls, added a lot of new L...”
2 days ago
Saginaw, MI
7,350 (OBO)

Open to trades

#1105 12 days ago

Archived after 4 days
Sold elsewhere
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “We're back boys and girls! From the ashes of my last thread another arises! (Partial ad copy with permission from jmountjoy111) Machine is 100% working. It has a *brand new* dau...”
2017-12-03
Nicholasville, KY
1,275 (OBO)

Price negotiable, but would prefer some sort of trade.

#1106 11 days ago

Hello fellow Hoosiers and others LOL
Looking for some inventory of pins. If anyone is looking to trade up on a JJP Or Houdini give me a shout.
Try to work the whole tax thing as well if your a In residence.
Pincades
JT

#1107 8 days ago

@tsskinne PM sent

#1108 8 days ago
Quoted from Grayman_EM:

tsskinne PM sent

Gotcha man, it is currently serving as a table for boxes of Christmas decorations sorry for the delay

#1109 8 days ago

I have an Earthshaker for trade. I picked it up today with the intention of cleaning it up and keeping it in my collection. It's a bit more than a project than I want to take on.

#1110 7 days ago

Looking to get my nice GnR just outside Chicago sold this weekend. Make an offer if interested.

Sale Pending!
Partially shopped/refurbished “Pretty nice GnR. Cab colors are nice and bright. 100% working, clean, and plays great. NVRAM installed. Upgraded stronger shooter lane coil to help get it up the ramp. No topp...”
15 days ago
Chicago, IL
5,300 (OBO)

#1111 7 days ago

You know how I be.

Archived after 6 days
Sold elsewhere
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “One of the most beautiful demolition man machines you'll ever see! No credit dots at all! A bit of wear on the handles and a cracked plastic, but otherwise the playfield is mylared...”
2017-12-07
Nicholasville, KY

#1112 6 days ago

Near the MI/IN state line.

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished “Looking to sell or trade my Demolition Man. I'm prepared to add cash and would prefer a Spider-Man (original or vault), Tron, AC/DC premium, or any other game on my wishlist. ...”
19 days ago
White Pigeon, MI

#1113 6 days ago

Looking for machine delivered to nicholasville, ky in the 2200 range or to trade my Demo Man + cash for a higher dollar machine. Pm me thx!

#1114 5 days ago
Quoted from waspinat0r:

trade

And then look for it to be available again in 2.13 hours.

#1115 5 days ago
Quoted from Yesh23:

I have an Earthshaker for trade. I picked it up today with the intention of cleaning it up and keeping it in my collection. It's a bit more than a project than I want to take on.

What are you looking for?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 42.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts
$ 76.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 299.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Decals
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 239.99
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs
£ 89.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinballToys
$ 989.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
$ 859.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields
$ 125.00
Playfield - Plastics
Great American Pinball
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 12.00
Lighting - Led
Bright Lights Pinball
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Flip N Out Pinball
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 10.95
Apparel - Unisex
Pinball Wheezer
$ 29.95
Gameroom - Decorations
ULEKstore
$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Tim's Pinball Mods
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 119.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
There are 1111 posts in topic. You are on page 23 of 23.

Wanna join the discussion? Sign up for a Pinside account, or log in if you already have an account.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside