69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_2_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
3b550a8f40851b8421ae42c623f7950327fd6db5_(resized).jpg
There are 1,870 posts in this topic. You are on page 23 of 38.
#1101 6 years ago

I have a pin ball pool that I'm looking to sell or trade. The machine is in Fort Wayne Indiana

#1102 6 years ago

decided to part with a few EM's Im sure they will need gone through, Aladdin castle, nice glass, cab , plastics etc, one wear spot at the top
solar city, some fade in the glass, good playfield and plastics ( upper plastic cracked )

text or call 574 361 9561

#1103 6 years ago

Not in IN but close!

Machine - For Trade
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “I was told that my thread was too confrontational so I should make a new one, so we're going to make a new one and I would prefer to be no hate this time if possible! Only love! A...”
2017-11-24
Nicholasville, KY
Trade
Archived after: 9 days
Viewed: 6776 times

#1104 6 years ago

Machine - For Trade
Twilight Zone Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Selling or trading my very nice Twilight Zone pinball machine. Game plays great no issues with it. I shopped it out recently with new Titan rubbers, new balls, added a lot of new L...”
2018-01-24
Richfield, MI
Trade
Archived after: 45 days
Viewed: 1455 times

Open to trades

#1105 6 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “We're back boys and girls! From the ashes of my last thread another arises! (Partial ad copy with permission from jmountjoy111) Machine is 100% working. It has a *brand new* dau...”
2017-12-03
Nicholasville, KY
1,275 (OBO)
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 1249 times

Price negotiable, but would prefer some sort of trade.

#1106 6 years ago

Hello fellow Hoosiers and others LOL
Looking for some inventory of pins. If anyone is looking to trade up on a JJP Or Houdini give me a shout.
Try to work the whole tax thing as well if your a In residence.
Pincades
JT

#1107 6 years ago

Tsskinne PM sent

#1108 6 years ago
Quoted from Grayman_EM:

tsskinne PM sent

Gotcha man, it is currently serving as a table for boxes of Christmas decorations sorry for the delay

#1109 6 years ago

I have an Earthshaker for trade. I picked it up today with the intention of cleaning it up and keeping it in my collection. It's a bit more than a project than I want to take on.

#1110 6 years ago

Looking to get my nice GnR just outside Chicago sold this weekend. Make an offer if interested.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Guns N' Roses Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Relisting because the buyer had to back out for personal reasons, so here's your chance if you missed out the fire time Pretty nice GnR. Cab colors are nice and bright. 100% w...”
2018-02-25
La Grange Park, IL
5,300 (OBO)
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 1487 times
Contributed to Pinside

#1111 6 years ago

You know how I be.

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “One of the most beautiful demolition man machines you'll ever see! No credit dots at all! A bit of wear on the handles and a cracked plastic, but otherwise the playfield is mylared...”
2017-12-07
Nicholasville, KY
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 1677 times

#1112 6 years ago

Near the MI/IN state line.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Demolition Man Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Looking to sell or trade my Demolition Man. I'm prepared to add cash and would prefer a Spider-Man (original or vault), Tron, AC/DC premium, or any other game on my wishlist. ...”
2017-11-26
White Pigeon, MI
Archived after: 20 days
Viewed: 274 times
Contributed to Pinside

#1113 6 years ago

Looking for machine delivered to nicholasville, ky in the 2200 range or to trade my Demo Man + cash for a higher dollar machine. Pm me thx!

#1114 6 years ago

And then look for it to be available again in 2.13 hours.

#1115 6 years ago
Quoted from Yesh23:

I have an Earthshaker for trade. I picked it up today with the intention of cleaning it up and keeping it in my collection. It's a bit more than a project than I want to take on.

What are you looking for?

#1116 6 years ago

I’ve got a project Secret Service with second simi-populated playfield I’m selling. PM me if you want pics or a video.

#1118 6 years ago

I just finished a playfield swap on my Cyclone. If anybody wants the old playfield as a decoration, it's yours if you come get it (in Fishers). Colors are washed out, mylar is pretty dingy, and there are some pretty questionable touch-ups. No good for a wall decoration, but maybe ceiling. I'll trash it in a couple weeks otherwise. PM for pics.

EDIT: Playfield is spoken for.

#1119 6 years ago
Quoted from joelbob:

’ve got a project Secret Service with second simi-populated playfield I’m selling. PM me if you want pics or a video.

Good seller and good deal here.

#1120 6 years ago

Any Em's you want to sell? Trying to go east southeast Indiana. Drop me a PM of what you have. Thanks.

3 weeks later
#1121 6 years ago

I have some players condition machines if anyone is looking for something cheaper to shop out and tinker on.

Twister
World Cup Soccer
Last Action Hero
The Shadow
Nonworking EM- Strike Zone

#1122 6 years ago

'62 Williams King Pin em

Machine - For Sale
King Pin Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “For sale or trade for a desirable Gottlieb wedgehead. One of the top Williams reverse wedgeheads of this era due to theme and great playability. They don't come up for sale ver...”
2018-01-01
Trivoli, IL
800 (Firm)
Archived after: 24 days
Viewed: 444 times

#1123 6 years ago

I've got a gorgeous Dragon's Lair/Space Ace/Dragon's Lair 2 for sale right now. Not a pin obviously but thought someone may be interested.
https://forums.arcade-museum.com/showthread.php?t=419815

Added over 6 years ago: SOLD

#1124 6 years ago

decent flash gordon for sale/trade northern Indiana

#1125 6 years ago
Quoted from seshpilot:

I've got a gorgeous Dragon's Lair/Space Ace/Dragon's Lair 2 for sale right now. Not a pin obviously but thought someone may be interested.
https://forums.arcade-museum.com/showthread.php?t=419815

That's awesome!

#1126 6 years ago

Any pinsiders have an EM or two in Indiana for sale? I have one to pickup and would like to make a multiple pickup trip.

#1127 6 years ago
Quoted from Grayman_EM:

Any pinsiders have an EM or two in Indiana for sale? I have one to pickup and would like to make a multiple pickup trip.

Nate Luke does

#1128 6 years ago

OK, Do you know what he has? The name doesn't come up as a pinsider?

#1129 6 years ago
Quoted from Grayman_EM:

OK, Do you know what he has? The name doesn't come up as a pinsider?

He is nateluke85, I dont know what all he has

#1130 6 years ago

I have a players Eight Ball Delixe (1984) with some pretty nice features at $2,150.

#1131 6 years ago

Looking to trade a Riverboat Gambler that's 100% working and led'd for other System 11's or newer and can add cash on my end.

#1132 6 years ago

Looking for a real nice Marilyn Taxi : pm me if interested in selling.

1 week later
#1133 6 years ago

Other - For Sale
“I have a BayTek Red Zone Skill Shot Redemption game that I am looking to get rid of. I purchased the game and was told it was 100% working. Well the game wasn't and I don't really ...”
2018-02-01
Lafayette, IN
Archived after: 70 days
Viewed: 175 times

3 weeks later
#1134 6 years ago

Somebody put a game up for sale

#1135 6 years ago

Put my GnR back up for sale after the buyer had to back out.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Guns N' Roses Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Relisting because the buyer had to back out for personal reasons, so here's your chance if you missed out the fire time Pretty nice GnR. Cab colors are nice and bright. 100% w...”
2018-02-25
La Grange Park, IL
5,300 (OBO)
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 1487 times
Contributed to Pinside

#1136 6 years ago

Machine - For Sale
4 Roses Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Bought off collector pin is disassembled, but was shopped and cleaned. Small amount of flaking (2) spots that I saw. One about the size of a thumbprint and the other the size of a ...”
2018-02-27
Plainfield, IN
750 (OBO)
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 192 times
SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Skylab Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Bought off collector pin is disassembled, but was shopped and cleaned. Playfield has touchups but front lock doesn't lock. Back glass looks good with no flaking that I can see. Lit...”
2018-02-27
Plainfield, IN
600 (OBO)
Archived after: 34 days
Viewed: 371 times
Contributed to Pinside
SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Aladdin's Castle Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Bought off collector pin is disassembled, but was shopped and cleaned. Small playfield wear spot and small flipper wear. Back glass looks good to me. I am selling this pin along wi...”
2018-02-27
Plainfield, IN
750 (OBO)
Archived after: 41 days
Viewed: 322 times
Contributed to Pinside

Have keys and back covers on all pins. Pins were taken to be cleaned by previous owner and are in working condition. I bought them but never put them together and are still where they were delivered. I would like to sell them all, but will entertain full priced offers.

#1137 6 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Wizard of Oz Emerald City Limited Edition #57 Had this about a year, finally melted the witch and want to sell to fund a Dialed In now. I put undocumented HUO but this may have b...”
2018-03-05
Indianapolis, IN
7,600 (OBO)
Archived after: 20 days
Viewed: 794 times
Contributed to Pinside

#1138 6 years ago

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Beautiful HUO The Walking Dead Pro with: - Plastic Protectors - Custom LEDs (not as purple-y as it looks in the photo) - Flipper toppers - Shaker motor $4,550 OBO, contact me ...”
2018-03-05
Indianapolis, IN
4,550 (OBO)
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 593 times

#1139 6 years ago

@pinballdad1961, if you don't like the lead for machines in a "for sale" that's not in a state you live in, maybe you shouldn't thumb it down. Better yet, stay up there in the Michigan for sale threads.

#1140 6 years ago

WTB: Breakshot. Lemmy know if ya got a decent one please.

#1141 6 years ago

I need a $300-$500 working EM. Preferably a Gottlieb wedgehead.

Go.

Run.

Now.

#1142 6 years ago

I'll soon be listing a nice players condition World Poker Tour. Probably 2800.

#1143 6 years ago

Hi, Indiana!

If anyone is looking for a beautiful 70's wedgehead, my Flying Carpet is just over the border.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/61605

#1144 6 years ago
Quoted from TopMoose:

Hi, Indiana!
If anyone is looking for a beautiful 70's wedgehead, my Flying Carpet is just over the border.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/61605

Going to throw that Jet Spin in for the price?

#1145 6 years ago
Quoted from Grayman_EM:

Going to throw that Jet Spin in for the price?

Jet Spin is going nowhere!

#1146 6 years ago

No Breakshots anywhere round here? Gotta be! If I find one in here I will happily pay the Pinside finders fee.

#1147 6 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

No Breakshots anywhere round here? Gotta be! If I find one in here I will happily pay the Pinside finders fee.

I know of one around here that /may/ be for sale. Close enough for you?

#1148 6 years ago

Hey man! Bout 3 hours too far, but I can make it work if everything else falls into place. Thanks my PLParty buddy! Just Lemmy know.

#1149 6 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Hey man! Bout 3 hours too far, but I can make it work if everything else falls into place. Thanks my PLParty buddy! Just Lemmy know.

Happy to help!

I'll see what he says.

#1150 6 years ago

Adam yer awesome bub! We came to an agreement and now I just gotta figure out when I can get it. Soon, I hope. As mentioned, I will be making a donation when I pick up machine. Probably a decent one too. I was just in Denver and hung all night with a couple great Pinsiders. If it weren't for Pinside, I wouldn't have met all the truly awesome folks nationwide, hell, worldwide even (RD!!), that I have become pretty good friends with.
Thanks Robin! Pinside peoples are the best peoples!

There are 1,870 posts in this topic. You are on page 23 of 38.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-for-sale-in-indiana/page/23 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.