By seshpilot

3 years ago

Stats

• 1,096 posts
  • 187 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 day ago by travisbmartin
  • Topic is favorited by 104 Pinsiders

Find

Search this topic for posts matching certain words or written by a specific Pinsider. Or both!

There are 1096 posts in topic. You are on page 22 of 22.
#1051 46 days ago

I vote that @zmeny has to post pics in this thread for all of us to get in on the JJP action! Congrats Zach!

#1052 43 days ago
Quoted from seshpilot:

I vote that zmeny has to post pics in this thread for all of us to get in on the JJP action! Congrats Zach!

Thanks Sesh! Yeah I'm sure Jack will have his eyes close on me haha. He knows I would die to film and take pics of that new toy they have made. Regardless, I'm getting some pics/video of it and posting at some point this weekend

#1053 42 days ago

Got a NASCAR for sale or for trade Pm me for trade offers.

Archived after 23 days
Not sold
Machine - For Trade
NascarArchived
Fully shopped/refurbished “Up for sale or for trade is fun, Very nice Condition NASCAR. Everything works 100% and plays very well. No errors what's so ever. Playfield is is really good condition, I apologiz...”
2017-10-27
West Bloomfield Township, MI
Trade

#1054 41 days ago

Picked up a Cue Ball Wizard that's clean but needs slight motor work on cue stick, can add cash to a deal.

#1055 37 days ago

Brand new standard body Invisiglass $200 pm me if interested in picking it up!

Added 36 days ago: Gone...

#1056 36 days ago

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! “Or any other Chicago Coin pinball machine other examples are Rawhide, Stampede, Sound Stage, Cinema, Hollywood, Blue Max Top Ten, Big League and to many others to list. Projects we...”
36 days ago
Plainfield, IN
Wanted

Any Chicago Coin pinball machine, projects welcome.

#1057 35 days ago

I am selling my #addams-family to make room for a #dialed-in (kids these days). I can probably deliver to Nashville Expo.

#1058 32 days ago

Looking to sell or trade the following pins I just picked up and will put them in marketplace later today. Dixieland (68 Bally), Big Show (74 Bally). Ship-Mates, Sinbad (solid state) and Dracula (Stern).

#1059 32 days ago

Archived after 12 days
Sold elsewhere
Machine - For Trade
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “On the block is a Jurassic Park! The cabinet, playfield and game itself are great, but there is a bit of wear with the scoops and saucers that would be easily coverable with cliffy...”
2017-10-15
Nicholasville, KY
Trade

The good stuff. As always, not in IN, but close!

#1060 32 days ago

STTNG, no fear, pinbot , cue ball wizard and a super clean high speed

#1061 30 days ago

Thinking about selling or trading my HUO TZ, really want an Attack from Mars remake or MM. PM for details...

#1062 30 days ago

Selling a RBG that is restored with new PF from HSA.

$2,900 OBO.

in Central Ohio.

Bud

#1063 30 days ago

players condition funhouse

1 week later
#1064 21 days ago

Anybody got a game to sell?

#1065 21 days ago

I have a SM, ST premium, CV and TSPP in St. Louis.

#1066 21 days ago

Going to be selling a Red Zone, not quite a pinball machine, but certainly pinball related. It's basically a skill shot redemption machine. It is only partially working right now, I suspect the power supply is the issue but if anyone is interested let me know. $500 obo

Also an EM project Surf Champ, had it working when Nick Volta visited but since has had issues again and I'm out of space, any interest let me know. $300 obo

#1067 21 days ago

#1068 20 days ago

Might be willing to trade or sell my beautiful Hobbit Smaug Edition with Rad-Cals soon...pm me if interested Thx Eric

#1069 20 days ago

I have a very nice WWFRR for sale

#1070 20 days ago

Original JP topper for sale, perfect condition. Can bring to Fountain Square Classic.

#1071 19 days ago

Archived after 5 days
Sold for $ 2,350
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “First floor removal right out the front door, will help load. Cash only, no trades. Works 100%, playfield recently shopped and did a complete tear down, new Titan rubbers, new pla...”
2017-11-02
Nicholasville, KY
2,400 (OBO)
!

#1072 18 days ago

I have a no fear, cue ball wizard, star trek next gen, Mario Andretti, millionaire ( semi working project) and non working bally star trek

call or text 574 361 9561

#1073 18 days ago

For the consideration of my western brethren.

Sale Pending!
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Up for your purchase or trade consideration is a working, and pretty nice Champion Pub. I waited a long time to find a nice one, enjoyed it, and now I'm ready to move on to someth...”
25 days ago
Liberty Township, OH
4,800 (OBO)

#1074 18 days ago
Quoted from Paulb:

players condition funhouse

Oh boy! Tell me more please!!!!

#1075 18 days ago

Price on mario? Looking for a sub 1500 game

#1076 17 days ago
Quoted from amkoepfer:

Price on mario? Looking for a sub 1500 game

He has them all on south Bend CL

#1077 17 days ago

Have a descent Big Guns with LED gi, Nvram and fully functioning for $1600

#1078 17 days ago

Anyone interested in huo Wwe and huo Aerosmith?

#1079 17 days ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

Anyone interested in huo Wwe and huo Aerosmith?

What model AS

#1081 17 days ago

Thinking about moving my TAF any takers?

#1082 17 days ago

Nice HUO Shrek and ghostbusters fs/ft also

#1083 16 days ago
Quoted from Slim64:

He has them all on south Bend CL

I've gotten 3 games from @Paulb. Good shape, good prices. Buy with confidence!

#1084 15 days ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

Also an EM project Surf Champ, had it working when Nick Volta visited but since has had issues again and I'm out of space, any interest let me know. $300 obo

@tsskinne another pinsider named @swillie maybe interested in that Surf Champ he should be contacting you or you him?

#1085 15 days ago
Quoted from Grayman_EM:

tsskinne another pinsider named swillie maybe interested in that Surf Champ he should be contacting you or you him?

Sounds good, thanks.

#1086 14 days ago

I have a Bride of Pinbot I'm thinking about selling or trading. Also still have Sinbad and Blackout

#1087 14 days ago
Quoted from Yesh23:

I have a Bride of Pinbot I'm thinking about selling or trading

PM sent.

Edit: he's interested in trades only. Or selling it on eBay.

#1088 13 days ago

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! “Do you have a Jive Time pinball manufactured by Williams in 1970? Live in or near Indiana? If it's priced right I may want it or any other EM you have. Take pictures and contact me...”
13 days ago
Plainfield, IN
Wanted

Projects welcome and groups of pins if possible.

#1089 13 days ago

players condition fun house 574 361 9561 Paul

#1090 11 days ago

Just listed a Comet in Fort Wayne, IN. Could also package with a Sinbad, Blackout and cash for another machine.

#1091 10 days ago

Selling or trading my #Swords of Fury and #Robo-War machines.

SoF needs shopped, but has new clear upper and lower right ramps from FreePlay40 ($200+) and fully repaired MPU from Chris Hibbler (it had battery corrosion, but he did good work getting it all cleaned up and also replaced the row of bridge rectifiers and a few other items he felt needed to be fixed on it). Issues currently are the trough switches are flaky and the upper playfield flipper is really weak. I have original and Rottendog/Pinscore replacement boards--what goes with the machine is negotiable based on how insultingly low your offer is.

Robo-War doesn't work, but seems to boot fine with lights, attract mode and sounds for attract mode but it won't start a game. I have installed a new Swemmer MPU.

$2,000 for either machine or open to trade offers. PM for pictures.

#1093 9 days ago

I'm working on a deal to buy/ship a project Firepower from a fellow named Ryan in Fort Wayne. The logistics are proving a challenge long distance. Would any of you Pinside brethren in the local Indiana area be able to help pickup, palletized, and deliver to a shipper? I'll pay all costs of course and send a heap of good pinhead karma your way.

Cheers,
Brad

#1094 8 days ago

You have got to be able to find one closer than that....
Common game, frequently for sale.

#1095 8 days ago

I keep my ears pretty close to the ground, but the closest I know of is in Portland and the guy wants twice as much. Freight shipping is basically the same anywhere from the lower 48.

#1096 8 days ago

Looking for nice JP of MET Pro. PM if you have one. Willing to make the drive work. Thanks

#1098 5 days ago

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! “Do you have a Sapporo? I'm interested if you live in or near Indiana. It's from 1971 and mfg by Sega. Also interested in other Sega pins.”
5 days ago
Plainfield, IN
Wanted

#sapporo little heard about it around here but am interested in it. Got one, contact me if your close by.

#1099 5 days ago
Quoted from Grayman_EM:

Got one, contact me if your close by.

Do you actually find a lot of games like this? You usually look for rarer EM titles and aren't willing to travel far or ship. I see you constantly posting wanted ads, but never any for sale ads, nor are any games listed in your collection. Just curious.

#1100 1 day ago

Time to get ready for a baby!

Machine - For Sale
As is “Playfield in good shape. It could use a new Cliffy for the scoop. Cabinet has some paint wear near the flippers. ColorDMD LCD installed. Color change speaker lights installed. No...”
1 day ago
Owensville, IN
4,000 (Firm)

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 229.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 6.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
$ 159.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Flip N Out Pinball
$ 45.00
Apparel - Unisex
Double Danger Pinball
Apparel - Unisex
Double Danger Pinball
$ 12.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
Lighting - Led
Comet Pinball
€ 3.95
Flipper Parts
Multigame
$ 128.00
Playfield - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Professor Pinball
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 7.00
Various Other Swag
Double Danger Pinball
$ 26.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 150.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Great American Pinball
$ 43.50
There are 1096 posts in topic. You are on page 22 of 22.

Wanna join the discussion? Sign up for a Pinside account, or log in if you already have an account.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside