5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 1,433 posts
  • 213 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 days ago by Tsskinne
  • Topic is favorited by 152 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 196 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_5366_(resized).JPG
FullSizeRender_7_(resized).jpg
IMG_5359_(resized).JPG
FullSizeRender_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_9_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_8_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_6_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_5_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_2_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
3b550a8f40851b8421ae42c623f7950327fd6db5_(resized).jpg

There are 1433 posts in this topic. You are on page 20 of 29.
#951 2 years ago
Quoted from jake35:

I've got a nice one, HUO...

Sent you two PM's about the game still haven't heard back just wanted to see if you saw them.

#952 2 years ago

Anybody interested in a 2 for 1 trade? Let me know what you got or deal you may want to work out! Cybernaut & Pharaoh

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/wh7bg7elaox6goj/AADM7McPTLaBu8q89kmJq69va?dl=0

#953 2 years ago

Thinking about moving to Monticello
any pinball leagues around these parts
currently have 7 pins
LOTR
TSPP
AC/DC pre
Met Pre
ST Pre
TZ
TAF

#954 2 years ago

I have a nice Indiana Jones (colordmd, side blades and back panel art, propellor mod, LEDs, more) if anyone is interested in buying or trading for a HUO LOTR, Dialed In LE, or possibly a TWD Prem.

#955 2 years ago
Quoted from gatordad:

Thinking about moving to Monticello
any pinball leagues around these parts
currently have 7 pins
LOTR
TSPP
AC/DC pre
Met Pre
ST Pre
TZ
TAF

Hey man, we would love to have you in the Lafayette Pinball League which takes place at Main Street Amusements, one of the country's top locations, probably about a 30-minute drive or so for you.

Check out our website www.lafayettepinball.com or look us up on Facebook, let me know if you have any questions. -Tommy

#956 2 years ago

Anyone getting rid of a Metallica or Walking dead pro? Thinking of selling my Fish Tales to help fund one of those machines. That or I'll sell it to help fund TNA not sure just yet.

#957 2 years ago

WOZ in gone, but I still have my Taxi and Fathom in the market place. I've had several trades and offers but still up for sale or trade..

#958 2 years ago

I'm in nicholasville, ky -- Central Ky. It's a couple to a few hours away, but I have a GB ready to trade today!

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/52923

#959 2 years ago

I've got a nice original Frogger I think I'm gonna let go of if anyone is interested. PM me

#960 2 years ago

I have a very nice HUO Pirates of the Caribbean I am looking to trade out for something of similar value and shape.

#961 2 years ago

Looking to trade a Space Station for another System 11 or something on my wish list. I'd be willing to add cash. Machine is all led'd and batteries removed off board and a lithium installed. Flippers just rebuilt. Pm me for pics.

#962 2 years ago

Hi all, I am within a few hours to many of you so I thought I'd share. I have an Elektra for sale in Grand Rapids, MI. See posting for details.

Archived after 12 days
Sold elsewhere
Machine - For Sale
Elektra Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “I have an Elektra for sale. I'm selling it to make room. Excellent machine, runs great, and I've taken great care of it to get it in what I consider to be excellent shape. Below a...”
2017-08-21
Grand Rapids, MI
1,500 (OBO)

#963 2 years ago
Quoted from ZeldaOoT:

Hi all, I am within a few hours to many of you so I thought I'd share. I have an Elektra for sale in Grand Rapids, MI. See posting for details.

Machine - For Sale
ElektraNew!Used, working and clean “I have an Elektra for sale. I'm selling it to make room. Excellent machine, runs great, and I've taken great care of it to get it in what I consider to be excellent shape. Below a...”
9 hours ago Grand Rapids, MI 1,500 (OBO)
ZeldaOoT

I frequently visit Grand Rapids and if someone needed help with transport on this I could most likely be of assistance.

#964 2 years ago

Anyone interested in a Genesis? Something else came up that I really want to pick up and something has to go. Genesis has clear freeplay40 ramps and cliffy's installed, NOS translite, LEDs, 4 brand new pop bumper boards, includes a flipper rebuild kit that hasn't been installed because flippers are still plenty strong, manual, and a few other extras. Doesn't have ground mods done so I'm sure that would be a good idea. The robot reveal isn't working and I haven't looked into it at all yet. Has a few cracked plastics, but plays well overall. $1500 obo

This is the machine in action.

Will also have a 4 Roses reverse wedgehead for sale as well, the condition is still a bit unknown on that one price will be cheap.

#965 2 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

Anyone interested in a Genesis? Something else came up that I really want to pick up and something has to go. Genesis has clear freeplay40 ramps and cliffy's installed, NOS translite, LEDs, 4 brand new pop bumper boards, includes a flipper rebuild kit that hasn't been installed because flippers are still plenty strong, manual, and a few other extras. Doesn't have ground mods done so I'm sure that would be a good idea. The robot reveal isn't working and I haven't looked into it at all yet. Has a few cracked plastics, but plays well overall. $1500
Will also have a 4 Roses reverse wedgehead for sale as well, the condition is still a bit unknown on that one price will be cheap.

No but I will still take that Congo off your hands.

#966 2 years ago
Quoted from paulywalnuts23:

No but I will still take that Congo off your hands.

You and seemingly everyone else

#967 2 years ago

I put up my F 14 Tomcat in marketplace and Louisville Craigslist if interested. Open to offers if interested pm me. Thanks.

#968 2 years ago

BUYING: I am looking for my first pinball an EM. Can maybe talk my brother in for a pickup if close by. Better if you can deliver. Project pins are ok but I will be realistic about prices for those. Just tell me what you have and maybe we can make a deal.

#969 2 years ago

I'm within a couple to a few hours of a lot of you, so I figured I'd post this here. I have a large wants list (with most of them being older DE/Sega/BW games.

#970 2 years ago

Thinking about moving my players Whitewater. I'll probably stick it on Craigslists eventually but like to check interest with local enthusiasts first.

#971 2 years ago

Made a listing for the POTC, I'd love to trade it out for a game of thrones or walking dead pro. But open to others too.

Archived after 488 days
Sold elsewhere
Machine - For Trade
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “I have a very clean HUO Pirates that I'm looking to trade out for something else in similar condition. This game has very few mods. It has LEDs in the back board for the KEY and T...”
2017-08-25
Columbus, IN
Trade

#972 2 years ago

I have an 86 Corvette that I need to sell, would trade for a TOTAN.
With a little love it's easily a 10k+ car.

#973 2 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

I have an 86 Corvette that I need to sell, would trade for a TOTAN.

I like your style

#974 2 years ago

Oh Zach that's my annual "got this Vette to trade" post. Maybe this year I'll be sittin in the front row!

#975 2 years ago

Except for now it really needs to go.
Corvette peoples don't sleep on this rare pewter and black two tone. Purdue colors.

#976 2 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Corvette peoples don't sleep on this rare pewter and black two tone. Purdue colors.

Yuck

#977 2 years ago

That's Mr. Yuck to you.

#978 2 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

:puke:

#979 2 years ago
Quoted from tonedef131:

Thinking about moving my players Whitewater. I'll probably stick it on Craigslists eventually but like to check interest with local enthusiasts first.

I would be interested pending price.

#981 2 years ago

Yeah I tried to add my cutesy "Can you feel the love tonight" Grumpy the cat meme...but no pics in here.
I ain't mad at em...I despise Chevys myself. This was Dad's baby, and the only reason I've kept it since 08. Need it gone, just a shot in the dark.
AND THAT'S MR. PUKE TO YOU BUB!

#982 2 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Yeah I tried to add my cutesy "Can you feel the love tonight" Grumpy the cat meme...but no pics in here.
I ain't mad at em...I despise Chevys myself. This was Dad's baby, and the only reason I've kept it since 08. Need it gone, just a shot in the dark.
AND THAT'S MR. PUKE TO YOU BUB!

Sorry, I'm more of a Nassau Blue vette fan.

#983 2 years ago

I own one, I can voice my opinion. Lol

Isn't that how this works?

#984 2 years ago

Now that we know the Mr puketrid color I have a kings of steel I'll trade for it and you might need to add some cash also

#985 2 years ago
Quoted from dhard:

Now that we know the Mr puketrid color I have a kings of steel I'll trade for it and you might need to add some cash also

#986 2 years ago

I've got to change the collection up a bit so I've got some games for sale.....
Very clean T2
Roller games
Jurassic park
PM or call/text for more info and pics

Added over 2 years ago: T2 and JP are sold.

#987 2 years ago
Quoted from doublestack:

Very clean T2
Roller games
Jurassic park

waspinat0r

#988 2 years ago
Quoted from doublestack:

Very clean T2
Roller games
Jurassic park

What are you looking to get on that JP?

#989 2 years ago

Looking for an STLE.

#990 2 years ago

WOZ for sale in Northwest Indiana

Archived after 12 days
Sold elsewhere
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “Seeing if there's interest. Note* this is NOT an ECLE. This is an "Emerald City" edition purchased from Automated. It is basically a standard with plenty of extras. It has green po...”
2017-08-30
Chesterton, IN
8,000 (Firm)

#991 2 years ago

Looking for a system 11 cabinet that is a good candidate for a paint job. My Space Station cabinet has seen much better days.

#992 2 years ago

Wanted: Stock Car pinball wanted in any condition or any other EM pins (projects okay). If you can deliver the pin it's better but I can drive but limited to mileage in and around state.

#993 2 years ago
Quoted from AMBoggs:

Looking for a system 11 cabinet that is a good candidate for a paint job. My Space Station cabinet has seen much better days.

I have a Bad Cats (lower cabinet only) that you can have if you want it.

#994 2 years ago

Looking for a King Rex any condition (within reason, projects ok). King Rex is a pinball machine from 1970, manufactured by Bally Manufacturing Co.

#995 2 years ago

Just listed a Space Station for trade in the Marketplace. The machine is located in Fort Wayne, Indiana 46814.

#996 2 years ago
Quoted from Grayman_EM:

Looking for a King Rex any condition (within reason, projects ok). King Rex is a pinball machine from 1970, manufactured by Bally Manufacturing Co.

275 produced, according to the Pinside information page on it. Good luck in your search.

#997 2 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

I have an 86 Corvette that I need to sell

I gots that Fireball

#998 2 years ago

Looking for a Gay 90's any condition (within reason, projects ok). Gay 90's is a Williams pinball from 1970. (If over 100 miles we can meet half way within reason.)

#999 2 years ago

Still have our PoTC for trade....took it off the PS market ....would like to change our line up ..

Photos: http://s36.photobucket.com/user/Rhlufa/library/POTC

#1000 2 years ago

Pinball Magic will be up next. But not until I make the drop targets drop...Lol. They register but don't always drop. This game is great but cut throat. Any new enthousist should get some time in on other tables before playing this "Child." Sorry, a call out..lol...

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 289.00
$ 165.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 123.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
$ 12.95
$ 5,799.00
Pinball Machine
Gulf Coast Pinball, LLC
$ 29.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 18.00
Cabinet - Decals
Top-Notch Target Shields
$ 14.00
Cabinet - Decals
ModFather Pinball Mods
€ 8.10
Flipper Parts
Buthamburg
$ 26.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
$ 229.99
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Great American Pinball
$ 175.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
$ 89.99
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Pinball Machine
Flip N Out Pinball
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 46.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
$ 269.00
Displays
Boston Pinball Company
$ 44.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
$ 7,599.00
Pinball Machine
Great American Pinball
$ 54.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
There are 1433 posts in this topic. You are on page 20 of 29.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside