69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_2_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
3b550a8f40851b8421ae42c623f7950327fd6db5_(resized).jpg
There are 1,870 posts in this topic. You are on page 19 of 38.
#901 6 years ago

I've got an Iron Man Vault all stock with 125 total plays on it for 4750. Huo of course. I bought it new. Located in St.Louis MO. Perfect mint condition.

#902 6 years ago

Still looking for a nice twister or star wars trilogy thanks.

#903 6 years ago

Hi, Indiana Pinsiders - I need some help.

I'm in Cincinnati and am looking to buy a game from a Pinsider in Peoria, IL - too close to ship, too far to drive. Luckily, he has agreed to meet me half way which, by my calculations, is around Crawfordsville, Indiana, West of Indianapolis.

Where would be a good place for us to meet and make the sale? Are there any Pinsiders in the area who could host?

#904 6 years ago
Quoted from TopMoose:

I'm in Cincinnati and am looking to buy a game from a Pinsider in Peoria, IL - too close to ship, too far to drive. Luckily, he has agreed to meet me half way which, by my calculations, is around Crawfordsville, Indiana, West of Indianapolis.
Where would be a good place for us to meet and make the sale? Are there any Pinsiders in the area who could host?

Come to Lafayette I've got you covered. About 20 minutes from Crawfordsville.

#905 6 years ago
Quoted from TopMoose:

As another option I live near Peoria and will be driving to a seminar near Wooster, Ohio, this coming Thursday arriving after dinner.

#906 6 years ago
Quoted from hoov:

As another option I live near Peoria and will be driving to a seminar near Wooster, Ohio, this coming Thursday arriving after dinner.

Would you be willing to help us out? Maybe pick it up in Illinois and meet me on your way to Wooster (in Indy, Dayton or Columbus, depending on your route)?

#907 6 years ago
Quoted from TopMoose:

Would you be willing to help us out? Maybe pick it up in Illinois and meet me on your way to Wooster (in Indy, Dayton or Columbus, depending on your route)?

Shoot me a pm and we can discuss......

#908 6 years ago

Hi everyone, hoping that it's OK if a Ohioan posts here. Willing to work out logistics if there is an interested party.

I'm selling my restored BTTF. The ad below says a lot about the machine. Happy to discuss anything further through PM.

Also interested in trading up/down, +/- cash, projects/players, etc.

Thanks and GO Hooisers, Boilermakers, Bulldogs, Fighting Irish and Cardinals(I think I got all of them?)

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fully restored (full original status) - “Hi everyone, Up for sale/trade is my fully restored Back to the Future. You can see some of my restoration process (with a lot more pictures than this post) in the following thr...”
2017-07-03
Cincinnati, OH
4,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 9 days
Viewed: 1059 times
Contributed to Pinside

#909 6 years ago
Quoted from comment23:

Hi everyone, hoping that it's OK if a Ohioan posts here. Willing to work out logistics if there is an interested party.
I'm selling my restored BTTF. The ad below says a lot about the machine. Happy to discuss anything further through PM.
Thanks and GO Hooisers, Boilermakers, Bulldogs, Fighting Irish and Cardinals(I think I got all of them?)

Machine - For Sale
FS/FT: Back to the Future: The PinballNew!Fully restored “Hi everyone,
Up for sale/trade is my fully restored Back to the Future.

You can see some of my restoration process (with a lot more pictures than this post) in the following thr...”
17 hours ago Cincinnati, OH 4,000 (OBO)
comment23

Sycamores, Aces, Mastodons, Crusaders, and Jaguars I think completes division 1 basketball in Indiana...

#910 6 years ago

I have a popeye, t3, and Star Trek pro for sale.

#911 6 years ago

May be listing a few games shortly if any Hoosiers would be interested......
Popeye, BDK, TSPP, and Shrek all very nice shape PM me if interested

#912 6 years ago

Nice hs2 2900,

#913 6 years ago
Quoted from comment23:

Machine - For Sale
FS/FT: Back to the Future: The PinballFully restored “Hi everyone,
Up for sale/trade is my fully restored Back to the Future.

You can see some of my restoration process (with a lot more pictures than this post) in the following thr...”
2 days ago Cincinnati, OH 4,000 (OBO)
comment23

Does it have a Michael J. Fox sticker over the bogus Marty character?

#914 6 years ago

Zach, how much for the T3?

#915 6 years ago
Quoted from Sinestro:

Does it have a Michael J. Fox sticker over the bogus Marty character?

Haha, I wish! Unfortunately MJF didn't release his likeness for the pin. Kinda lame.

#917 6 years ago

Thinking of letting my HUO Paragon go. PM me if interested.

#918 6 years ago

I have a pretty nice Big Guns for sale, 1400 OBO, works 100%

#919 6 years ago

NASCAR listed in Carmel.

1 week later
#920 6 years ago

Any one have any thing in the 2-3 range for sale? Looking for my third pin on a budget

#921 6 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Trade
Taxi- HUO Archived
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “I am the second owner of this home use only Taxi, game is near perfect. Open to trades or for sale. Cabinet and playfield are very nice. Please review all pictures to determine c...”
2017-08-31
Richfield, MI
Trade
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 828 times
Contributed to Pinside
Make an offer or trade...

#922 6 years ago
Quoted from Hollywoodbone:

Any one have any thing in the 2-3 range for sale? Looking for my third pin on a budget

Just posted a Genesis on Facebook if it's a title that interests you.

#923 6 years ago

Have a Starship Troopers and Episode 1 (super mint, could be HUO) for sale in Chicago

#924 6 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

Just posted a Genesis on Facebook if it's a title that interests you.

Looking for dmd titles

Quoted from MiamiRedSkin:

Have a Starship Troopers and Episode 1 (super mint, could be HUO) for sale in Chicago

Yes sir I was actually interested in that sst until I saw it was actually in Chicago! Hoping to find something closer. That may change and I'll have to broaden my search if nothing pops up soon!

#925 6 years ago

I would imagine that poor fool you sold your Jonny Mnemonic to is looking to part with it now lol

#926 6 years ago
Quoted from davijc02:

I would imagine that poor fool you sold your Jonny Mnemonic to is looking to part with it now lol

Ha ha nope I actually tried to buy it back from him but he was keeping it!
I still think it's the best bang in that range. Especially if one can be had in the low 2's!

#927 6 years ago

Looking for a nice shape Sega Twister let me know thanks

#928 6 years ago
Quoted from seshpilot:

Thinking of letting my HUO Paragon go. PM me if interested.

It is taking everything I have to not buy this right now! Sesh that paragon looks beautiful! There has to be a sale pending on this....

Don't tell me it plays as good as it looks!

#929 6 years ago

Hey guys,

Noob here (somewhat obsessedly) trying to acquire my first pin. Been looking to spend around 3-4k for a DMD.. but seems any posting that goes up in the Indy area is gone within hours!

Is that generally how the time frame is around here? Do you Indy folks generally have to travel quite a bit (>3hrs) for purchases? Any vendors around that may be selling used pins that wouldn't post here/CL?

Thanks for any info

#930 6 years ago

Good prices almost always sell fast. I drove to WI just above Chicago to pick up my 2nd pin.

ArcadeRescue911 sells some pins, but only lists on Facebook. Both on their own page and in a few Pinball groups. Not sure about DocPinball. I think I have seen some on Facebook and CL.

I am not vouching for either company. I have not bought from them, only seen their posts.

#931 6 years ago
Quoted from neshy:

Hey guys,
Noob here (somewhat obsessedly) trying to acquire my first pin. Been looking to spend around 3-4k for a DMD.. but seems any posting that goes up in the Indy area is gone within hours!
Is that generally how the time frame is around here? Do you Indy folks generally have to travel quite a bit (>3hrs) for purchases? Any vendors around that may be selling used pins that wouldn't post here/CL?
Thanks for any info

Try making a short list of five pins that you wtb and post to this group and the Chicago group. You should get several responses by being proactive rather than reactive.

#932 6 years ago

Stay away from Doc Pinball. Inflated prices, crappy service quality. My two cents

#933 6 years ago
Quoted from seshpilot:

Stay away from Doc Pinball. Inflated prices, crappy service quality. My two cents

I agree 100%

I've personally seen many of the machines he's "serviced, and/or sold". Anyone with any pinball knowledge at all knows to stay clear of this guy.

#934 6 years ago

My experience with Arcade Rescue 911 has not been good. I can't even get him to return my calls. Went to the storefront 3 times during advertised open time before anyone was there. It is a shame because they are so close to me. I wouldn't know what to do if I could buy a pin and drive just a few miles to get it

Oh and I completely agree, Doc Pinball sucks.

#935 6 years ago

I stopped by Arcade Rescue when they first started their business. They don't seem to know much about pinball at all.

#936 6 years ago

I purchased an Asteroids arcade machine from Arcade Rescue and had them deliver it. No problems; however, I have never been to the store.

#937 6 years ago
Quoted from indy5mike:

My experience with Arcade Rescue 911 has not been good. I can't even get him to return my calls. Went to the storefront 3 times during advertised open time before anyone was there.

Hi mike, sorry your experience with us (Arcade rescue 911) has not good. We do do try to return all phone calls and msgs in a timely manner. Cell phone service around the inside of our shop is not very good.(i have verizon) it seems because we are on a lower level. texting is the best form of communication for us. We do try to keep some regular store hours, but we are in and out often for service.

Keep in mind, sometimes we get 20-30 msgs/calls a day, and i dont always have my phone in my hand.

We do repair arcades and pinballs we also sell some machines. it seems lately we have been doing more service work and have not had many games come in to sell. keep in mind, some of the machines we sell are as found, unless advertised.

please follow our facebook page for the latest info.

thanks
chris@
arcade rescue 911
www.arcaderescue911.com

#938 6 years ago
Quoted from doublestack:

It is taking everything I have to not buy this right now! Sesh that paragon looks beautiful! There has to be a sale pending on this....

It sold and it leaving tomorrow. It was a nice example, but that game is ridonkulously hard and I'm just not that great of a player yet!

#939 6 years ago

Helping a family friend sell a game. It's a very nice rescue 911. They live near my parents in northern Indiana and I can help with transport if needed $1400 obo.

#940 6 years ago
Quoted from ArcadeRescue911:

Hi mike, sorry your experience with us (Arcade rescue 911) has not good. We do do try to return all phone calls and msgs in a timely manner. Cell phone service around the inside of our shop is not very good.(i have verizon) it seems because we are on a lower level. texting is the best form of communication for us. We do try to keep some regular store hours, but we are in and out often for service.
Keep in mind, sometimes we get 20-30 msgs/calls a day, and i dont always have my phone in my hand.
We do repair arcades and pinballs we also sell some machines. it seems lately we have been doing more service work and have not had many games come in to sell. keep in mind, some of the machines we sell are as found, unless advertised.
please follow our facebook page for the latest info.
thanks
chris@
arcade rescue 911
http://www.arcaderescue911.com

Chris,
You never returned my texts either. Did u ever sell the Flash Gordon?

#941 6 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

Helping a family friend sell a game. It's a very nice rescue 911. They live near my parents in northern Indiana and I can help with transport if needed $1400 obo.

Hey Tommy,
R911 is one I would like to find. Do you have any pics?

#942 6 years ago

bone busters, star trek, Hs2, spider-man and cue ball wizard for sale, all are on sb craigslist, also have semi- working black hole

#943 6 years ago

Looking for a Sega goldeneye it's the last Sega on my wish list let me know thanks.

#944 6 years ago
Quoted from Coolpinballdino:

Looking for a Sega goldeneye it's the last Sega on my wish list let me know thanks.

I sold mine to Troy North last year, wish I hadn't. It he may still have it.

#945 6 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

I sold mine to Troy North last year, wish I hadn't. It he may still have it.

nope its gone, he almost bought mine right after that.

#946 6 years ago

That one is on my wishlist as well. Great game.

#947 6 years ago
Quoted from neshy:

Hey guys,
Thanks for any info

Find your way over to the Indiana Pinball Players League, and make an inquiry there. That's how I found my two pin purchases. My JP worked out perfectly for me. Guy I bought it from wasn't actively looking to sell the machine, but said he would. And turned out that he was only 5 minutes from my house.
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/indiana-pinball-players-league

#948 6 years ago

I've got a nice one, HUO...

#949 6 years ago

Looking for a nice WOZ ECLE - PM if you have one.

#950 6 years ago

Looking for a BSD and a Walking Dead Pro in the area. Let me know what you have. I have a decent JP I'd be willing to trade and/or good ole cash.

There are 1,870 posts in this topic. You are on page 19 of 38.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-for-sale-in-indiana/page/19 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.