69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_2_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
3b550a8f40851b8421ae42c623f7950327fd6db5_(resized).jpg

There are 1,858 posts in this topic. You are on page 16 of 38.
#751 7 years ago

I'll probably sell my Bride of Pinbot in a few months.

#752 7 years ago

I'll have a Spiderman up in a few days.

#753 7 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Nice Spiderman, I would call it players condition, but it is a good example of this game and the lighting looks fantastic. Works 100%, plays fast. Full LEDs, inserts, GI, spotlig...”
2016-12-29
Indianapolis, IN
4,700 (OBO)
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 550 times
Contributed to Pinside

Let me know if interested.

Added over 7 years ago: Sold

#754 7 years ago

Just added Zaccaria Devil Riders to Indy Craigslist. Listing more pins in a couple days.

indianapolis.craigslist.org link

#755 7 years ago
Quoted from c508:

I was just kidding... surprisingly mine is already spoken for when I decide to move on!
It does play better than I thought it would before I got it, but I do echo the sentiments about the "cheap" feel to the build (which makes me laugh whenever someone comments on the "appallingly cheap feel of 'new Sterns like GB' " because there is a world of difference between new Sterns and RAVEN).

GTB games (besides the particle board cabs) are built leaps and bounds better than any new Stern.

raven is actually a pretty fun game for the era. challenging and cheesey.

#756 7 years ago

I have a rescue 911, stroller games, demo man , Sinbad and a Hulk for sale, soon captain fantastic

#757 7 years ago
Quoted from indy5mike:

Just added Zaccaria Devil Riders to Indy Craigslist. Listing more pins in a couple days.

I know someone whose been looking for a nice Corvette if you decide to sell it - happy to connect you.

#758 7 years ago

Paulb, would be cool if you listed prices and pics. Would love to see

#759 7 years ago

badbilly27 see post #3613 in the Michigan thread, T2play has one available!

#760 7 years ago
Quoted from indy5mike:

Mike is a GREAT guy to buy from, his machines are always very nice.

#761 7 years ago

Any interest in a WCS94 soccer, shopped, cliffed and LEDed? Thinking about selling to help fund a MB

#762 7 years ago
Quoted from forensicd:

Any interest in a WCS94 soccer, shopped, cliffed and LEDed? Thinking about selling to help fund a MB

Yes.

#763 7 years ago
Quoted from RDReynolds:

Mike is a GREAT guy to buy from, his machines are always very nice.

Thanks Randy!

#764 7 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Airborne Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Airborne pinball by Capcom for sale or trade that is in good working condition all around. Game's playfield is very nice and free of any major wear. Cabinet is nice too with some m...”
2016-12-23
Richfield Township, MI
2,950 (OBO)
Archived after: 17 days
Viewed: 230 times

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Alvin G's Garage Band that is in very nice condition. Game has a very nice playfield with no major wear on it. Cabinet is very nice too with a couple of scratches.This is a plug an...”
2017-02-28
Richfield, MI
2,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 407 times

#765 7 years ago
Quoted from indy5mike:

Zac sold from Indy Craigslist. Will be listing a pretty nice Bally Star Trek and a Gameplan Coney Island on market here as soon as i get pics taken, this weekend sometime!!!
Have a stripped Bally head from a Strikes and Spares FREE if anyone can use it. Also have a Bally Eight Ball with a complete playfield, cabinet and head with no boards, displays or power supply $100

#766 7 years ago

PM sent

#767 7 years ago

Anyone have a getaway for trade?

#768 7 years ago

I have a Getaway but I'm not currently looking for anything on your available list... What are you offering?

#769 7 years ago

Fish tales w new cab decals.

#770 7 years ago
Quoted from forensicd:

Anyone have a getaway for trade?

ive got a getaway available in central illinois

troy

#771 7 years ago
Quoted from forensicd:

Fish tales w new cab decals.

NOOOO !!!

#772 7 years ago

You know yer Pops will smack you in the head Chris.

#773 7 years ago

Machine - For Trade
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “I hate to do it, but I'm putting up for sale/trade my Hobbit. It's an awesome pin, but it's too confusing for my son and therefore he doesn't play it anymore. So, I'm on the looko...”
2017-01-10
Elkhart, IN
Trade
Archived after: 12 days
Viewed: 779 times

#774 7 years ago

I have an Ice Fever for sale for $700 and will be driving from CINCY to INDIANAPOLIS in the next few days. If anyone on the way wants it, I could drop it off...
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/43061

Added over 7 years ago: sold!

3 weeks later
#775 7 years ago

I have a project Fathom (with nice original back glass and decent playfield). I can't decide if I want to restore it or sell. Also have 2 sets of CPR plastics, a CPR gold pf, and an extra CPR back glass.
While not technically for sale, if someone is really looking for this game (or any of these parts), I might be talked into selling. Plus this thread is overdue for being kickstarted again.

Added over 7 years ago: Had a lot of interest in this...more than expected. That said, I'm going to wait to see what I'm going to do, and price if I decide to sell, until after I rebuild the Power Module and plug it in to see what works/what doesn't. Feel free to contact me regarding buying parts though (backglass, plastics)

#776 7 years ago

Looking for MB, TOTAN or TOM in indiana. Someone has to have one of these!

#777 7 years ago

I'll be looking to buy or trade up to a new DMD game in the next couple weeks. Preferably a Junkyard, STTNG, NBA Fastbreak, but I'm open to others.
I've got several early solid state and EM games for trade.

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “I've got the following for trade or sale: (games I'm interested in listed below) Grand Prix, Top Score (2-player verion of 300), Rolling Stones, Future Spa, Dolly Parton, maybe Sw...”
2017-02-06
Columbus, OH
500 (OBO)
Archived after: 32 days
Viewed: 1259 times

Added over 7 years ago: Found a Fastbreak. Sold/kept EM+SS games.

Would still consider trading Swords of Fury for the right DMD title

#778 7 years ago

Looking for a good dmd game around the $1500 mark! I know that limits me quit a bit but seeing if any one has any thing their looking to part with. Pm me if you have some something! LW3 is top of my list at that price

#779 7 years ago

there's a chance I'll be going to Indy this weekend, and could bring along this Black Knight 2000 for anyone interested.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/44541

would sell for $2500

#780 7 years ago

Looking for Rollergames, Taxi, High Speed, Comet. You are right seshpilot, this thread needs some love.

1 week later
#781 7 years ago

completely refurbished DE star wars, tons of new parts 3900.00 call/ text Paul 574 361 9561

#782 7 years ago

Does anyone have a walking dead premium, game of thrones, or space shuttle for sale?

Added over 7 years ago: Picked up a POTC. No longer looking at the moment.

#783 7 years ago

Trekking from Detroit to St Louis this weekend & have room to take a pin along the way if anybody's been looking out of their local market. https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/detroit-to-st-louis-space-in-car

1 week later
#784 7 years ago

Will have a WOZ ECLE for sale soon! Waiting on my Escalera

Added over 7 years ago: ---Spoken for----

#785 7 years ago

I'm looking for a Sorcerer or Black Knight project if anyone has one taking up space.

#786 7 years ago

If anyone has a Flash Gordon for sale let me know. Thanks

#787 7 years ago

I am looking for a Seawitch.

Machine - Wanted
Wanted: Seawitch Archived
Wanted! - “Looking for a Seawitch, project or player's condition OR a populated playfield (can be a trashed playfield). Thanks.”
2017-02-09
Johns Creek, GA
Wanted
Archived after: 27 days
Viewed: 88 times

#788 7 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

I am looking for a Seawitch

Just sold mine. Good game. Not great, but good.

#789 7 years ago
Quoted from BladeFury:

Will have a WOZ ECLE for sale soon! Waiting on my Escalera

$5k down-yonder buddy special?? Sold!

#790 7 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

$5k down-yonder buddy special?? Sold!

At that price I would have a lot of buddies lol!

#791 7 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Apollo 13 Archived
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Bought from the original owner and this game is super nice. This is probably one of the nicest examples of an Apollo 13 machine I've ever seen or come acrossed over the years. Play...”
2017-04-04
Richfield, MI
3,650 (OBO)
Archived after: 21 days
Viewed: 507 times
Contributed to Pinside

#792 7 years ago
Quoted from seshpilot:

I have a project Fathom

This appears to be sold pending payment

#793 7 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “I have a super nice RFM for sale. The previous owner upgraded the computer to a Dell Opliplex 760 with 4GB RAM and an dedicated video card. It also has a 100 watt 2.1 amplifier for...”
2017-03-02
Elkhart, IN
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 354 times
Contributed to Pinside
Just put my RFM up for sale.

#794 7 years ago

Anyone looking for a deal on a Wrestlemania LE with shaker, 3d printer ladder mod, and speaker lights get ahold of me.

#795 7 years ago
Quoted from BillySastard:

Just put my RFM up for sale.

RFM = best value in pinball hand's down. Let the hater's hate; that game rocks.

#796 7 years ago

I am helping my friend sell his very nice Lord of the Rings. The game has been immacuately taken care of and is probably the nicest one I have played personally. It has a ton of mods and extras added to the game.

-cabinet has been touched up and clear coated and looks very nice, no fear of future wear
-Lollipop rails
-ColorDMD
-LED OCD
-All white LED's in GI and inserts. Looks very nice.
-Palantir Mod
-Lighted Path of the Dead figures
-Lighted Barad-dur tower
-Additional Ring Wraith figures on sword along with 'invisible' Frodo that is lit by a UV blacklight
-Brass wire left ball return mod (replaces the plastic)
-Path of the Dead diverter plastic
-Mirror blades
-Playfield in good condition
-Plastic Gold Ring speaker inserts
The Arwen plastic is cracked. Recently torn down and shopped out with new Titan black rubbers installed. I will get pictures this week sometime.

Pictures available at the link below

https://goo.gl/photos/v4CidbCxRFWWWWJH8

This game can be available at the Texas Pinball Festival. I can also help with transport back to the midwest in mid April as I have to go pick up a game from the same area myself and I would be much cheaper than traditional shipping companies. Please feel free to contact me with any questions about the game via pinside messages, email me at [email protected], or text 574-596-2668.

$6500 OBO

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “I am helping my friend sell his very nice Lord of the Rings. The game has been immacuately taken care of and is probably the nicest one I have played personally. It has a ton of mo...”
2017-03-08
Springfield, MO
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 576 times

#797 7 years ago

Indiana seems to have the lamest buying/selling crowd...

To help get the ball moving again, I'll mention that I've got several Fathom items for sale right now:

USED plastics (pick what you need): https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/46427
CPR NEW plastics: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/46426
Makrolon playfield protector: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/46425

Also have a brand new, unopened CPR Gold Fathom pf I may be willing to part with for the right offer. PM me if interested in any of this.

#798 7 years ago

A Space Shuttle pin came up at an auction around here--backbox disconnected, at best it was all around player's condition 6/10. It went for about a grand. A quasi-working Hulk went for about $800 at a separate auction. Rabid pinball collectors around here. Gotta REALLY want either title to pay that much. Several tire-kickers were at both auctions looking to score it for probably half that price.

#799 7 years ago

Where are these auctions occurring?

#800 7 years ago

Anynone have an Indiana (no pun intended) Jones The Pinball Adventures? Would be willing to drive. Thanks

There are 1,858 posts in this topic. You are on page 16 of 38.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-for-sale-in-indiana/page/16 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.