4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 1,427 posts
  • 213 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 days ago by ZMeny
  • Topic is favorited by 151 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 196 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_5366_(resized).JPG
FullSizeRender_7_(resized).jpg
IMG_5359_(resized).JPG
FullSizeRender_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_9_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_8_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_6_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_5_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_2_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
3b550a8f40851b8421ae42c623f7950327fd6db5_(resized).jpg

There are 1427 posts in this topic. You are on page 14 of 29.
#651 3 years ago

Any of you guys ever buy any thing from a Dennis guy on Craigslist. He's SW of Indy. Has a MS Frankenstein and a T2 for sale at the moment.

#652 3 years ago

I've known Dennis for years. He's a good guy.

I sold him his first few pinball machines about 6 years ago.

#653 3 years ago

Great thanks man! I'm interested in both he has now. Just checking because I didn't see any of his stuff on here and Craigslist people can be a little misleading. Ha ha

#654 3 years ago

WOF, MMR, LOTR is sold. Still have a pristine HUO Monopoly with color DMD, cointaker LEDs, etc. Decided to keep STLE for now.

2016-07-24_14.10.44_(resized).jpg

2016-07-24_14.10.52_(resized).jpg

2016-07-24_14.10.59_(resized).jpg

2016-07-24_14.11.31_(resized).jpg

2016-07-24_14.12.09_(resized).jpg

2016-07-24_14.12.24_(resized).jpg

2016-07-24_14.12.29_(resized).jpg

2016-07-24_14.12.38_(resized).jpg

2016-07-24_14.12.33_(resized).jpg

2016-07-24_14.12.56_(resized).jpg

2016-07-24_14.13.00_(resized).jpg

2016-07-24_14.14.24_(resized).jpg

2016-07-24_14.14.44_(resized).jpg

2016-07-24_14.16.51_(resized).jpg

#655 3 years ago
Quoted from Hollywoodbone:

Any of you guys ever buy any thing from a Dennis guy on Craigslist. He's SW of Indy. Has a MS Frankenstein and a T2 for sale at the moment.

Dennis is supercool, he's just nuts about pins.

#656 3 years ago

Thats a beautiful Monopoly, GLWS

#657 3 years ago
Quoted from supermoot:

Dennis is supercool, he's just nuts about pins.

Ha ha I know I got to talk to him for over an hour the other day. Some great pin conversation!!!! Was a really great guy! Rained me out today from going and looking at his stuff. So hoping to make it up this weekend.

#658 3 years ago
Quoted from Insane:

Thats a beautiful Monopoly, GLWS

Thank you. I wish the new house had more room. I have heard a lot of people knock Monopoly, but it is actually a fun game that just about anyone can play and understand.

#659 3 years ago

All pins are sold as of today (Monopoly, WOF, MMR, LOTR.) Decided to keep GBLE and STLE. Thank you for your interest.

#660 3 years ago
Quoted from glasairpilot:

All pins are sold as of today (Monopoly, WOF, MMR, LOTR.) Decided to keep GBLE and STLE. Thank you for your interest.

Thanks for the Minty LOTR Todd!!! Great seller!!!

#661 3 years ago

Avalible for sale and hate to do it but got a beautiful LOTR put in its spot so it needs to go...
Chexx Bubble Hockey Great Original Condition
fortwayne.craigslist.org link

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

#662 3 years ago

I'm thinking about listing my perfect condition TWD premium with nearly every mod and custom topper. Let me know if anyone is interested.

image_(resized).jpg

image_(resized).jpg

image_(resized).jpg

image_(resized).jpg

image_(resized).jpg

image_(resized).jpg

#663 3 years ago

Video of the topper is on YouTube as "walking dead topper" but I'm not smart enough to know how to embed it here hahaha

#664 3 years ago

Holy cow!! Nice TWD man. Gorgeous and GLWS

#665 3 years ago

Space Invaders for sale on Market place also! (Sale Pending)

#666 3 years ago

CSI is sold but my 24 is still in the marketplace, also if anyone is interested in a Golden Tee Fore! Cabaret size cab I've got a decent one with a computer monitor swapped into it rather than the original CRT I'm going to let go of.

#667 3 years ago
Quoted from Hollywoodbone:

Yep, I bought 3 of my Gottliebs off him over the years. Good guy.

#668 3 years ago
Quoted from Zorak:

Yep, I bought 3 of my Gottliebs off him over the years. Good guy.

Yeah i went up and checked out a few of his games. Really cool guy. I enjoyed hanging out with him!

#669 3 years ago

Star Wars cockpit for sale!
Absolutely gorgeous example of this holy grail game.

PROS:
-(2) complete cockpits were used to make this (1) example. The other game was sold off as a parts game. Thus, the best parts from both games were combined to make this! See my restore blog right here on Pinside at: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/1984-atari-star-wars-cockpit-restore
-Yes, it has the 25” Ampliphone monitor AND I’m also throwing in an extra 25” compatible tube!!! These are rare like hen’s teeth, but I managed to find 1 that I will include (though you certainly don’t need it).
-Brand new reproduction plexiglass canopy set from ThisOldGame.com.
-Brand new reproduction control panel overlay from ThisOldGame.com.
-The artwork has been meticulously gone over and fixed up where necessary (for example: all the black trim around the edges was repainted black). Though there may be a few knicks here and there, the artwork looks extremely good!
-The lighted marquee in the back is gorgeous. No flaking and colorful. Only a very small sliver missing from where the marquee rubs against the wood that really can only be seen when the marquee is removed.
-Coin door is gorgeous. For that matter, all metal pieces have been repainted black (even the screws!)
-Flight yoke is a smooth, consistent black and not worn down. All parts for controller have been cleaned and re-greased
-Includes a brand new reproduction monitor bezel with the reflective strips (again, something that is impossible to find)
-Boards have been meticulously gone over. Sound boards were sent out and bulletproofed, Ampliphone video boards were sent out and bulletproofed
-Power supply has been fully re-capped
-Brand new vector generator on the graphics board!
-Many new pieces (power cord, floor mat, bezel, etc…)

CONS:
-The tube has a small dime-sized burn in the center. This does not affect gameplay and can only be seen during certain scenes as most of the game is a black starfield! This burn happened prior to my taking ownership and certainly occurred due to the “spot killer” not functioning properly. This however has been fixed and is properly working. Again, I’m also including another 25” compatible tube should you desire to ever replace the original tube (you’d need to swap the yoke and whatnot).
-While all of the cabinet is there and artwork has been touched up, it isn’t a perfect cab. There are a few cosmetic cracks you can see if you look closely. Not a big deal, but just sharing as much as possible.
-While the triggers on the controller work flawlessly, the thumb buttons currently only work every now and again. Doesn’t affect gameplay as all the buttons do the exact same thing (shoot), and honestly this shouldn’t be difficult to fix. It never bothered me enough to mess with it.
-It’s in my basement. I’ll provide ice cold beverages of your choice (beer, soda, water), but you’re going to need to bring a buddy with you to get it out of the basement cause she ain’t light or small!

Please feel free to PM me with any questions. $5200

1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg
3b550a8f40851b8421ae42c623f7950327fd6db5_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_2_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_5_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_6_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_8_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_9_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_(resized).jpg
IMG_5359_(resized).JPG
FullSizeRender_7_(resized).jpg
IMG_5366_(resized).JPG

#670 3 years ago
Quoted from seshpilot:

Star Wars cockpit for sale!
Absolutely gorgeous example of this holy grail game.
PROS:
-(2) complete cockpits were used to make this (1) example. The other game was sold off as a parts game. Thus, the best parts from both games were combined to make this! See my restore blog right here on Pinside at: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/1984-atari-star-wars-cockpit-restore
-Yes, it has the 25” Ampliphone monitor AND I’m also throwing in an extra 25” compatible tube!!! These are rare like hen’s teeth, but I managed to find 1 that I will include (though you certainly don’t need it).
-Brand new reproduction plexiglass canopy set from ThisOldGame.com.
-Brand new reproduction control panel overlay from ThisOldGame.com.
-The artwork has been meticulously gone over and fixed up where necessary (for example: all the black trim around the edges was repainted black). Though there may be a few knicks here and there, the artwork looks extremely good!
-The lighted marquee in the back is gorgeous. No flaking and colorful. Only a very small sliver missing from where the marquee rubs against the wood that really can only be seen when the marquee is removed.
-Coin door is gorgeous. For that matter, all metal pieces have been repainted black (even the screws!)
-Flight yoke is a smooth, consistent black and not worn down. All parts for controller have been cleaned and re-greased
-Includes a brand new reproduction monitor bezel with the reflective strips (again, something that is impossible to find)
-Boards have been meticulously gone over. Sound boards were sent out and bulletproofed, Ampliphone video boards were sent out and bulletproofed
-Power supply has been fully re-capped
-Brand new vector generator on the graphics board!
-Many new pieces (power cord, floor mat, bezel, etc…)
CONS:
-The tube has a small dime-sized burn in the center. This does not affect gameplay and can only be seen during certain scenes as most of the game is a black starfield! This burn happened prior to my taking ownership and certainly occurred due to the “spot killer” not functioning properly. This however has been fixed and is properly working. Again, I’m also including another 25” compatible tube should you desire to ever replace the original tube (you’d need to swap the yoke and whatnot).
-While all of the cabinet is there and artwork has been touched up, it isn’t a perfect cab. There are a few cosmetic cracks you can see if you look closely. Not a big deal, but just sharing as much as possible.
-While the triggers on the controller work flawlessly, the thumb buttons currently only work every now and again. Doesn’t affect gameplay as all the buttons do the exact same thing (shoot), and honestly this shouldn’t be difficult to fix. It never bothered me enough to mess with it.
-It’s in my basement. I’ll provide ice cold beverages of your choice (beer, soda, water), but you’re going to need to bring a buddy with you to get it out of the basement cause she ain’t light or small!
Please feel free to PM me with any questions. $5200

I thought that was like a grail game to you.

#671 3 years ago
Quoted from dmbjunky:

I thought that was like a grail game to you.

It is. Then when you are thinking about quitting your job, grail video games fall farther back on the priority list.

#672 3 years ago
Quoted from seshpilot:

It is. Then when you are thinking about quitting your job, grail video games fall farther back on the priority list.

Have any pins your looking to get rid of?

#673 3 years ago
Quoted from BladeFury:

Thanks for the Minty LOTR Todd!!! Great seller!!!

You are very welcome - thank you for being a great buyer! Also, if anyone needs A/V equipment in their home, this guy is the person to contact.

#674 3 years ago
Quoted from seshpilot:

Move it to SkyCade!

#675 3 years ago

New rules for Regional For Sale threads.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-ad-rules-on-the-pinside-forum-1

If you have questions,please open a moderator feedback thread.

Thanks.

Pinside Staff

#676 3 years ago
Quoted from Xerico:

New rules for Regional For Sale threads.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-ad-rules-on-the-pinside-forum-1
If you have questions,please open a moderator feedback thread.
Thanks.
Pinside Staff

Cool

#677 3 years ago

Seems reasonable. Don't forget to add the Ohio thread to RFS...

#678 3 years ago

Very nice SW Cockpit man!

#679 3 years ago

Bally Pool Sharks for $1200 if anyone is interested. About an hour west of Chicago

#681 3 years ago

#682 3 years ago

Something has come up and I will be leaving the hobby for a bit, selling off collection.

AMH and Rob Zombie like to sell as package $15,000

CFTBL super modded, ColorDMD, MikeD LCD, mirrored speaker panel, light up speaker panel, snack bar mod, new plastics. Ramps need replaced to be perfect, but they are fine as is. $5000 obo

Baywatch LED and sub added $2000

Tag Team $1000 players condition, but plays amazingly

James Bond 007 New boards, new backglass, was playing a few weeks ago and drops wouldn't reset, either fuse or connector $1200

Goldeneye nice condition, satellite motor isn't rotating, magnet still works for multiballs and ball save. $2000

WWF Royal Rumble players condition, slight playfield wear, cabinet just okay, full LED $1800

Flintstones cabinet has new decals but they were not applied greatly. Full LED, alternate family decal on playfield and translite, have original translite autographed as well. Includes full spare set of brand new ramps and apron $2900

Godzilla, players condition just torn down and shopped with flipper rebuilds about 2-3 months ago. Full LED, playfield is pretty nice, cabinet has planking on sides. New DMD. $3000

Congo, is currently at a friends for shop job but will be ready to go within the month, this one is in Missouri currently. Will be shopped with brand new plastic set and cliffys installed. Playfield is nice, cabinet is players with typical route wear. $3500

Space Station, very nice. Original display player 3 is not working, ordered rottendog replacement, works, but commas are not properly displaying on bottom so players 3 & 4. Working with them currently to get this resolved. Just shopped, fully mylar, playfield and cabinet both very nice. $1900

#683 3 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

Something has come up and I will be leaving the hobby for a bit, selling off collection.
AMH and Rob Zombie like to sell as package $15,000
CFTBL super modded, ColorDMD, MikeD LCD, mirrored speaker panel, light up speaker panel, snack bar mod, new plastics. Ramps need replaced to be perfect, but they are fine as is. $5000 obo
Baywatch LED and sub added $2000
Tag Team $1000 players condition, but plays amazingly
James Bond 007 New boards, new backglass, was playing a few weeks ago and drops wouldn't reset, either fuse or connector $1200
Goldeneye nice condition, satellite motor isn't rotating, magnet still works for multiballs and ball save. $2000
WWF Royal Rumble players condition, slight playfield wear, cabinet just okay, full LED $1800
Flintstones cabinet has new decals but they were not applied greatly. Full LED, alternate family decal on playfield and translite, have original translite autographed as well. Includes full spare set of brand new ramps and apron $2900
Godzilla, players condition just torn down and shopped with flipper rebuilds about 2-3 months ago. Full LED, playfield is pretty nice, cabinet has planking on sides. New DMD. $3000
Congo, is currently at a friends for shop job but will be ready to go within the month, this one is in Missouri currently. Will be shopped with brand new plastic set and cliffys installed. Playfield is nice, cabinet is players with typical route wear. $3500
Space Station, very nice. Original display player 3 is not working, ordered rottendog replacement, works, but commas are not properly displaying on bottom so players 3 & 4. Working with them currently to get this resolved. Just shopped, fully mylar, playfield and cabinet both very nice. $1900

Nice games & good prices. Someone with more room than I will be getting some good games. Good luck with your exit from the hobby.

#684 3 years ago

Bummer... I've enjoyed reading your posts and watching your restorations... Also hoped to catch you at MSA some day so I could introduce myself. Will you still be going there or are you going "cold-turkey"?

#685 3 years ago

Yeah sorry to see ya go Tommy. Good luck with whatever yer pursuing.

#686 3 years ago

Seriously sorry to hear that Tommy. Good luck.

#688 3 years ago

Tommy, you are a good dude and will do well in whatever you wish to pursue. Take care, man.

#689 3 years ago

Looking for an ACDC premium if anyone has one!

2 weeks later
#690 3 years ago

Bump for reduced price on my 24...! No trades.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/37027

#692 3 years ago

Thanks Supermoot still looking for help or I will need you

#693 3 years ago

Perfect, I'm there!

Wait, wrong Avon.

#694 3 years ago

Alright I have two games I am parting with.. Open to offers or trades.

Captain Hook by Gameplan only 450 made.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/39020

Breakshot HUO I am the second owner super clean inside and out
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/38695

#695 3 years ago

We're clearing out some of our games at Main Street Amusements to make room for some new ones (and also some classics) that are on the way. I'll be posting all of these on Pinside individually as I get a chance to go through them and check them out, clean them up, take pictures, etc., but here's the list of what we will be selling:
Black Knight - $1700
Demolition Man - $2200
South Park - $2500
Terminator 2 - $2500
Any of these can be picked up in Lafayette IN, or I can pallet and ship, or deliver to Expo in October. If you're interested in any of these send me a PM.

#696 3 years ago

If anyone is interested in an extensive Atari 2600 collection including the Starpath Supercharger, several consoles, hundreds of games including rares, accessories, etc., I'm selling out of mine. PM me for a list and/or pics. Go Horse!

Lonnie

1 week later
#700 2 years ago

This is a feeler to see if anyone is interested in a pretty nice Pharaoh (pristine backglass where many have deteriorated) and a 90% complete Vector that I'm done playing.

I'm in the Indy area and would like to swap mine for one of yours, plus cash is an option. I want to stay local so you can come see condition of the games, no time to travel all weekend.

Also, who snatched up the Rescue 911 on Indy craigslist? Someone beat me by a few minutes.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods
$ 209.00
$ 40.00
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 219.00
$ 29.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
$ 175.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 89.99
Magazines/books
The Flipper Room
$ 36.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore
$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 239.99
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs
$ 78.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 319.00
Displays
Boston Pinball Company
$ 5,799.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 17.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
BK Pinball
$ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Latenight Weeknight Mods
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Pinball Machine
Great American Pinball
$ 94.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
There are 1427 posts in this topic. You are on page 14 of 29.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside