69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_2_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
3b550a8f40851b8421ae42c623f7950327fd6db5_(resized).jpg
There are 1,870 posts in this topic. You are on page 13 of 38.
#601 7 years ago

Buzz has seen better days, but overall that is in pretty good shape. Price seems high to me though.

#602 7 years ago

I will be traveling thru Northern Indiana this weekend. Does anyone have a 4 player em for sale? A project is ok. Thanks

#603 7 years ago

Listed my Tron Legacy Pro in the marketplace:

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/35624

$6,300 obo/trades considered

tron_(resized).jpgtron_(resized).jpg

#604 7 years ago

I am looking for a nice Space Station, TX, PinBot or Shuttle( resto play field / original backglass preferred).
I live in Ohio but attended IU and family roots in Decatur/ Huntington so figured I could join your group!
Thanks!
Kris

#605 7 years ago

That's a great looking Tron. Makes me want to sell my LE and put $3-4K back in my pocket.

GLWS

#606 7 years ago

Selling a 1999 Sega-Stern 1st edition Harley Davidson project.
Ad with pictures in the market:
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/35645

Located in central Illiniois

I can deliver the game halfway to Indianapolis and meet 2 hrs. west of Indy on I-74

IMG_0889_(resized).JPGIMG_0889_(resized).JPG

#607 7 years ago
Quoted from c508:

Buzz has seen better days, but overall that is in pretty good shape. Price seems high to me though.

http://modfatherpinball.com/products/no-good-gofers

Good as new with these?

#608 7 years ago

I agree. Still think the price is too high though!

#609 7 years ago

Sharp Tron!

#610 7 years ago

Those who have owned it previously get credit for all of the mod work done on it, I know Bladefury and Hougie have both enjoyed having it before I acquired it recently. It really is a nice looking machine. Just reading about how involved the installation is for the Eli lighted ramp mod makes me glad I was able to just enjoy it already modded.

#611 7 years ago
Quoted from hoov:

Selling a 1999 Sega-Stern 1st edition Harley Davidson project.
Ad with pictures in the market:
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/35645
Located in central Illiniois
I can deliver the game halfway to Indianapolis and meet 2 hrs. west of Indy on I-74

Lowered price to $2200 obo

#612 7 years ago

Torpedo Alley for sale in Indianapolis: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-torpedo-alley-data-east-1988-indiana
s-l1600-10_(resized).jpgs-l1600-10_(resized).jpg

Added over 8 years ago: SOLD

#613 7 years ago

World Cup Soccer and Tag Team for sale in Lafayette. $2200 WCS and $1100 Tag Team (SOLD).

TAG TEAM is SOLD

WCS still available

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#614 7 years ago

Gold Wings for sale, working but needs shopped and typical system 80 ground mods. Has topper. Game plays fine. GI is out, looks like blown fuse but I don't have any 6 1/4 to replace it with. Air raid siren works. $750 OBO.

#615 7 years ago

Someone help me love a very clean Vector with a board Barakandl just reworked... Or trade me.

#616 7 years ago
Quoted from KnoxPins:

Someone help me love a very clean Vector with a board Barakandl just reworked... Or trade me.

"Help me love?"

Are you sure that's supposed to be posted here, not in the "personals" section?

#617 7 years ago

Don't make my request into something dirty, you mechanophiliac.

#618 7 years ago
Quoted from KnoxPins:

Don't make my request into something dirty, you mechanophiliac.

I didn't make your Freudian slip into anything you didn't intend it to be in the first place.

#619 7 years ago
Quoted from Collin:

I didn't make your Freudian slip into anything you didn't intend it to be in the first place.

No, nope. We've taken this as far as it needs to go.

1 week later
#620 7 years ago

I suck at pinball and TWD premium is way too tough and frustrating for me. So I'm looking to trade my TWD that I bought last fall. Not much for mods. Just bicycle girl lighting, a lighting strip in the rear that goes off with the pops, (both Pinball Refinery) shaker, Cliffys, and all g.i. changed out to Comet LEDs. Also no decal peeling or insert ghosting that I can find.
I'm interested in Tron, Met premium, Monopoly, RBION, BBH
I'd sell it outright too if anyone is interested, but I'm looking for a trade first. I can get some pics too if anyone wants some.
Location is north Elkhart, In.

#621 7 years ago

I've already had some good offers, but I'll cross-post my Game of Thrones pro here too:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-game-of-thrones-pro-stern-2015-2017

I like it, but I'm also interested in seeing what's out there.

#622 7 years ago

Lowered price to $1950 for '99 Sega-Stern 1st edition HD project - ad on Pinside Market

IMG_0888_(resized).JPGIMG_0888_(resized).JPG

1 week later
#623 7 years ago

TWD premium for sale or trade. $6,200 in Elkhart.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/36807

#624 7 years ago

Anybody have a WMS Dotmation Slot? I wouldn't mind having one for the right price.

#625 7 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

Gold Wings for sale, working but needs shopped and typical system 80 ground mods. Has topper. Game plays fine. GI is out, looks like blown fuse but I don't have any 6 1/4 to replace it with. Air raid siren works. $750 OBO.

Why do all the Gottlieb translites of this era look faded? I don't think they are but the colors are just so washed out.

#626 7 years ago

The Swords of Fury I mentioned months back has been sold.

#627 7 years ago

Anyone have either a space shuttle or space station for sale? I am looking for one that is in good condition and playable or one that is in decent condition and needs some work as a project. Also looking for an I500 as well. Thanks!

#628 7 years ago
Quoted from 4meansduck:

Anyone have either a space shuttle or space station for sale? I am looking for one that is in good condition and playable or one that is in decent condition and needs some work as a project. Also looking for an I500 as well. Thanks!

Sent you a pm.

#629 7 years ago

Letting my super awesome copy of 24 go. I'm down in Dearborn County off 74.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/37027

Go Horse

#630 7 years ago

And bump 'cause I've got another one up

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/37032

#631 7 years ago
Quoted from 4meansduck:

PM sent

#632 7 years ago

Would love to find a Space Shuttle without driving across the country!

#633 7 years ago

Looking to trade Spider-man for Iron Man.

#634 7 years ago
Quoted from indy5mike:

Would love to find a Space Shuttle without driving across the country!

I keep waiting for another CPR playfield to show up on eBay. They might as well be unicorns now.

#636 7 years ago

You've got two awesome games there.

#637 7 years ago

Not truly on topic... But who in the Indy area would anyone recommend to come to my house to work on a 77 United Shuffle Alley? Probably something little and dumb.

#638 7 years ago

Looks really nice. Wish I had the $ and space.

#639 7 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

Looks really nice. Wish I had the $ and space.

Timing me too

#640 7 years ago

WH2O is one of my absolutely favs (and my bride's). Nice looking example for sale there too! GLWS

#641 7 years ago

I have a stargate for 2100
Silverball Mania 900.00
Kingpin 650.00
project lucky ace 250.00

574 361 9561

#642 7 years ago

Deal pending on the Spider-man.

#643 7 years ago
Quoted from Paulb:

I have a stargate for 2100
Silverball Mania 900.00
Kingpin 650.00
project lucky ace 250.00
574 361 9561

decent price on the Stargate.

#644 7 years ago

fortwayne.craigslist.org link

Here's a new business on CL or at least one I haven't seen. Ace Game Room Gallery from Fort Wayne

Monopoly by Stern
Hook by Data East
Dr. Dude by Bally
Star Trek Next Generation by Williams
Captain Fantastic By Bally
Lost in Space by Sega

I asked about the Lost in Space and sadly it was a little high. So normal dealer pricing. $4250

#645 7 years ago

I'd be curious about the Monopoly. Not a buyer at the moment, but wondering where they are at with pricing on that one.

#646 7 years ago
Quoted from dmbjunky:

fortwayne.craigslist.org link
Here's a new business on CL or at least one I haven't seen. Ace Game Room Gallery from Fort Wayne
Monopoly by Stern
Hook by Data East
Dr. Dude by Bally
Star Trek Next Generation by Williams
Captain Fantastic By Bally
Lost in Space by Sega
I asked about the Lost in Space and sadly it was a little high. So normal dealer pricing. $4250

They've been around a while. They used to have a store near Fry's in Castleton probably 7-10 years ago. I visited it and remember they had a Baby Pac-Man and BSD. Seemed like they're target market was not the pinball deal seeker. I forget why they closed the location here, but I think they didn't find a ton of buyers for their stuff so they went back to having only their Fort Wayne location.

#647 7 years ago
Quoted from Agent_Hero:

They've been around a while. They used to have a store near Fry's in Castleton probably 7-10 years ago. I visited it and remember they had a Baby Pac-Man and BSD. Seemed like they're target market was not the pinball deal seeker. I forget why they closed the location here, but I think they didn't find a ton of buyers for their stuff so they went back to having only their Fort Wayne location.

I'd love to have a Lost in Space but that price is close to double what I would pay for one.

#648 7 years ago

I will have the following for sale as I am moving to a smaller home:

HUO Monopoly. Mint condition. Color DMD, Cointaker LEDs, lighted flipper buttons, and under cab lighting. Pinball Life 12V power splitter. $3,900

HUO LOTR. Mint condition. Color DMD, Jay's Palantir Mod, LE software and shaker motor, Cointaker color changing shooter rod, undercab lighting, acrylic speaker inserts, color changing flipper buttons, and speaker lighting. Pinball Life 12V power splitter. $5900

HUO STLE. Mint condition. Cointaker interactive backbox LED lighting, color changing shooter rod, undercab lighting, and lighted flipper buttons. Vengance Interactive LED mod, Zitts super bright green Laser mod and pop caps, Bird of Prey mod, and mirror blades. Pinball Life 12V power splitter. This game is an incredible improvement over the standard lighting package. $8500

HUO MMr Stainless. Mint condition. Stock other than under cab flasher kit and upgraded Pioneer speakers (big improvement.) New owner will get hi-res color that I have already paid for. Insert ink is readable with lights on, but comes with unused difusser kit if wanted. $8300

Routed WOF. Overall very nice condition. No mods and everything works except 2 of the contestants need solenoid overhauls. Playfield has no wear and cab is very nice other than some small backboard scuffs. Rebuilt flippers and flipper switches. $2,900

I will post some better pictures later. No trades as I am selling because I have no room in the new home.

#649 7 years ago
Quoted from glasairpilot:

I will have the following for sale as I am moving to a smaller home:
HUO Monopoly. Mint condition. Color DMD, Cointaker LEDs, lighted flipper buttons, and under cab lighting. Pinball Life 12V power splitter. $3,900
HUO LOTR. Mint condition. Color DMD, Jay's Palantir Mod, LE software and shaker motor, Cointaker color changing shooter rod, undercab lighting, acrylic speaker inserts, color changing flipper buttons, and speaker lighting. Pinball Life 12V power splitter. $5900
HUO STLE. Mint condition. Cointaker interactive backbox LED lighting, color changing shooter rod, undercab lighting, and lighted flipper buttons. Vengance Interactive LED mod, Zitts super bright green Laser mod and pop caps, Bird of Prey mod, and mirror blades. Pinball Life 12V power splitter. This game is an incredible improvement over the standard lighting package. $8500
HUO MMr Stainless. Mint condition. Stock other than under cab flasher kit and upgraded Pioneer speakers (big improvement.) New owner will get hi-res color that I have already paid for. Insert ink is readable with lights on, but comes with unused difusser kit if wanted. $8300
Routed WOF. Overall very nice condition. No mods and everything works except 2 of the contestants need solenoid overhauls. Playfield has no wear and cab is very nice other than some small backboard scuffs. Rebuilt flippers and flipper switches. $2,900
I will post some better pictures later. No trades as I am selling because I have no room in the new home.

Man sure would love to take that LOTR off your hands! Do you take credit card lol
Beautiful machines! GLWS

#650 7 years ago

They are all on eBay - You can use Paypal there.

There are 1,870 posts in this topic. You are on page 13 of 38.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-for-sale-in-indiana/page/13?hl=jlebowski and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.