New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 105759)

What's For Sale In Indiana?

By seshpilot

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 1,531 posts
  • 232 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 days ago by KYLEDM5
  • Topic is favorited by 168 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 196 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_5366_(resized).JPG
FullSizeRender_7_(resized).jpg
IMG_5359_(resized).JPG
FullSizeRender_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_9_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_8_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_6_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_5_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_2_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
3b550a8f40851b8421ae42c623f7950327fd6db5_(resized).jpg

There are 1531 posts in this topic. You are on page 10 of 31.
#451 4 years ago
Quoted from dmbjunky:

Who's buying the $4000 Luci on CL?

Is it forensicid's? I know he was going to list one.

#452 4 years ago
Quoted from dung:

Is it forensicid's? I know he was going to list one.

For $4000?! Gryszzz has been trying to get me there to see his collection but I didn't know he was selling Luci's for that price. I don't think it's him though. The listing was from Muncie.

#453 4 years ago

Not Chris'. I emailed guy too (like the other 700 of ya) at 9 am. I dont smell scam,...but somethings not quite right. Betting he got offered 5 and took it.

#454 4 years ago

I offered 4500 and told him I hope someone offered more.

#455 4 years ago
Quoted from dmbjunky:

For $4000?! Gryszzz has been trying to get me there to see his collection but I didn't know he was selling Luci's for that price. I don't think it's him though. The listing was from Muncie.

His isn't a Luci. Its a pro with aurich's helen kit along with a lot of other mods. He offered it to me and I passed.

#456 4 years ago

When I get back from TPF, I'll put my Star Trek Premium up in the market. 1 Year old, I am only owner, Aurich's Translite, Black-out mod, upgraded red laser, shaker motor, ramp protectors.

#457 4 years ago
Quoted from Captain_Kirk:

When I get back from TPF, I'll put my Star Trek Premium up in the market. 1 Year old, I am only owner, Aurich's Translite, Black-out mod, upgraded red laser, shaker motor, ramp protectors.

Then you won't be Captain anymore?!?

#458 4 years ago
Quoted from dung:

Then you won't be Captain anymore?!?

I'll always be the Captain.

#459 4 years ago

Also going to throw it out there. Just got a Back To The Future as a trade. Game has a NOS backglass, Cabinet was re-decaled, and playfield has full mylar so it looks pretty good. I will get pictures up later. Mostly looking to trade it for a dmd title.

#460 4 years ago

muncie.craigslist.org link

Well it looks like he wised up.

#461 4 years ago
Quoted from dung:

Also going to throw it out there. Just got a Back To The Future as a trade. Game has a NOS backglass, Cabinet was re-decaled, and playfield has full mylar so it looks pretty good. I will get pictures up later. Mostly looking to trade it for a dmd title.

Wish I had something you wanted, would love to pick that up and put it on route. Such a great theme.

#462 4 years ago

Alright so in addition to the Back To The Future going to throw out Bram Stokers Dracula.

BSD has a nice red lower cab (not sharpie). It was shopped recently and plays without issues. Games has full LEDs.

Will sell BTTF outright for 2600 more open on trades in regards to it.

BSD will only trade for newer sterns. RBION would go to the front of the line.

#463 4 years ago

Hi all!

Anyone have recommendations for a good local-ish shuffleboard table vendor? Or want to make a strong case for a particular brand/manufacturer?

Would like something 14' or longer. Budget is $3500-5,000.

I enjoy playing, but have never owned one (or really looked into it even (which i am now starting to do)), so I'm not sure if the "length" or "build quality" is a more important issue for me to focus on in my price range. Want it to look "solid" and "nice," but don't need engravings and rare woods, etc.

Thanks for your input!

#464 4 years ago
Quoted from dung:

Will sell BTTF outright for 2600

#465 4 years ago
Quoted from dmbjunky:

" target="_blank">muncie.craigslist.org link
Well it looks like he wised up.

I had originally offered $6k, but no response from him.

#466 4 years ago

Ah dirtbag, nice to know you still have a thing for me. Perhaps someday you will get a life.

#467 4 years ago
Quoted from dung:

Ah dirtbag, nice to know you still have a thing for me. Perhaps someday you will get a life.

Maybe he just wants one. Price seems close to right. There was one at LAX for $3200 with a lazy flipper but a better playfield than yours.

#468 4 years ago
Quoted from dmbjunky:

Maybe he just wants one. Price seems close to right. There was one at LAX for $3200 with a lazy flipper but a better playfield than yours.

This is the one from LAX. I just fixed the flipper. I do know the original seller had it up for 3200, but frankly I think that is high. At 2600 I am happy enough to sell / trade it.

Also, dirtbag has a history of trashing my sales ads because I told him it was rude to ask someone what they paid for something.

#469 4 years ago
Quoted from dung:

This is the one from LAX. I just fixed the flipper. I do know the original seller had it up for 3200, but frankly I think that is high. At 2600 I am happy enough to sell / trade it.
Also, dirtbag has a history of trashing my sales ads because I told him it was rude to ask someone what they paid for something.

I guess I am wrong. Sorry. There were two machines at LAX. I must have gotten them confused.

#470 4 years ago
Quoted from dung:

Pics?

#471 4 years ago

Thanks to all who PM'd with info about shuffleboard tables. Much appreciated!

#472 4 years ago
Quoted from dung:

Alright so in addition to the Back To The Future going to throw out Bram Stokers Dracula.
BSD has a nice red lower cab (not sharpie). It was shopped recently and plays without issues. Games has full LEDs.
Will sell BTTF outright for 2600 more open on trades in regards to it.
BSD will only trade for newer sterns. RBION would go to the front of the line.

I'm a buyer for bttf if the playfield has no wear or insert ghosting, if so drop me a pm.

#473 4 years ago

man Dung, you buy and sell games faster than almost anyone!

Curious, why do so many last such a short time?

your currently owned/owned in the past ratio is crazy.

#474 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

man Dung, you buy and sell games faster than almost anyone!
Curious, why do so many last such a short time?
your currently owned/owned in the past ratio is crazy.

I like working on machines more than playing them. I also have a smaller collection than a lot of folks so I rotate through especially if a machine comes up I want. Right now though, getting setup for a potential move. Better to throw things out as trade now, than to haul them 500 miles.

#475 4 years ago
Quoted from dung:

I also have a smaller collection than a lot of folks so I rotate through especially if a machine comes up I want.

makes sense.

where are you moving to?

#477 4 years ago
Quoted from Captain_Kirk:

Ad for my Star Trek Premium is up now.

And when you get your GB, I will gladly come help you play it.

BTW, my JP is now bullet proof. So maybe we could do a pin crawl.

#478 4 years ago
Quoted from woody24:

And when you get your GB, I will gladly come help you play it.
BTW, my JP is now bullet proof. So maybe we could do a pin crawl.

Yeah, I need to get over and play that bad boy.

#479 4 years ago

BSD has a trade pending sunday.
BTTF has sold.

Also, does anyone in the indy area have a used set of 27 inch gottlieb legs? My Street Fighter 2 is rocking 31's right now and makes you feel like your a 9 years old.

#480 4 years ago

I have an 8bd project if someones game, can send pics,
574 361 9561

#481 4 years ago
Quoted from Paulb:

I have an 8bd project if someones game, can send pics,

Curious about it. Fully working? or a more serious project? Price?

I've been keeping my eyes out for my next project. Not sure what I want exactly, but will know when I see it. Will have to be a good balance between theme, condition, and price.

#482 4 years ago

Hey dung, do mind saying what the BTTF sold for?

#483 4 years ago

I have 3 sterns and a williams flash. Wanting to trade for a newer machine. All machine have been in storage since 1996.

#484 4 years ago

Quick silver, galaxy and trident.

#486 4 years ago
Quoted from ArkhamB:

Hey dung, do mind saying what the BTTF sold for?

#488 4 years ago

Man, you got ripped off. Didn't you know these are going for upwards of $100k?

#489 4 years ago

I thought pinside said average price was 2k? Was it really nice or something?

#490 4 years ago

Good job on that sell. Was it a grail pin for a collector or a new pin buyer?

#491 4 years ago
Quoted from dmbjunky:

Good job on that sell. Was it a grail pin for a collector or a new pin buyer?

Guy was a collector. Didn't seem like it was his grail. Just a hard to find machine.

I am getting back BSD tonight though. The person I traded with is also a pinsider so not going to go into depth. The short is we exchanged pictures. Talked on the phone. Traded in a parking lot without opening the machines up. (Yes, dumb move.) Come home to find the machine was not in the condition I was led to believe.

In their defense they offered to trade back. They also offered to help with parts. On my end I feel I got a player's project machine when I was expecting an average machine that had no real issues. Just sucks because i will be out 8 hours in work to pull both trips and 60 in gas.

#492 4 years ago
Quoted from dung:

Guy was a collector. Didn't seem like it was his grail. Just a hard to find machine.
I am getting back BSD tonight though. The person I traded with is also a pinsider so not going to go into depth. The short is we exchanged pictures. Talked on the phone. Traded in a parking lot without opening the machines up. (Yes, dumb move.) Come home to find the machine was not in the condition I was led to believe.
In their defense they offered to trade back. They also offered to help with parts. On my end I feel I got a player's project machine when I was expecting an average machine that had no real issues. Just sucks because i will be out 8 hours in work to pull both trips and 60 in gas.

That does sound like it sucks.

Condition is such a relative thing. What's OK to me, may not be to you and vice versa. That's why I don't think I could spend a lot of money on a machine I haven't seen in person. Glad it worked out though.

#493 4 years ago

I want your BSD but out of space and don't really have anything I want to let go right now.

Quoted from dung:

#494 4 years ago
Quoted from dmbjunky:

That does sound like it sucks.
Condition is such a relative thing. What's OK to me, may not be to you and vice versa. That's why I don't think I could spend a lot of money on a machine I haven't seen in person. Glad it worked out though.

Eh, like I said I don't really want to go to deeply into this. This is a hobby though and it is off putting when things like this happen.

#495 4 years ago

Dung, tell him to sell his Flintstones. Then he'll have room for a better pin.

#496 4 years ago
Quoted from seshpilot:

Dung, tell him to sell his Flintstones. Then he'll have room for a better pin.

Come play the flintstones you will be impressed

#497 4 years ago
Quoted from dung:

You sold it for 2700? You were asking 2600 how did you squeeze an extra 100 out of it? The guy you sold it to has it listed on craigslist in Clawson might for 4400 you should have charged him 4300

#498 4 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

Come play the flintstones you will be impressed

I enjoyed Flintstones at Ohio show. I'm also a fan of the theme from my childhood.

#499 4 years ago
Quoted from hawk370:

You sold it for 2700? You were asking 2600 how did you squeeze an extra 100 out of it? The guy you sold it to has it listed on craigslist in Clawson might for 4400 you should have charged him 4300

I had it listed on here for 2600. I had it listed on CL for 2800. Its not that uncommon for people to do. Really do not know why people are so amazed it sold (without difficult and much faster than a lot of the pins listed on here) for 2700.

The last one on here listed at 2500 had people chomping at the bit for it and it was in ok shape. The one before that sold for 2800. Do I think it is worth it? Nope, but then I feel the same way about Stern IJ. The theme is considered classic and last year's anniversary raised awareness.

#500 4 years ago
Quoted from dung:

Really do not know why people are so amazed it sold (without difficult and much faster than a lot of the pins listed on here) for 2700.

Jealousy. No other reason for it. They wouldn't say anything otherwise.

Markets go up and down. Buyers are all in or all out. Just think how bland this world would be if every single machine of the same name sold for the same price, no matter the condition or the time of year, or whatever is happening in someone's life.

That's one thing I get tired of seeing on Pinside, is people complaining that they listed their machine for too much, or sold for more than what they sold theirs for just months before. But I guess my dad always told me to not worry about what money other people have, worry about your own.

/* End Rant. Sorry.

So anyways... Who wants to sell me a Mustang, WCS 94, or Monopoly? Or possibly a decent-shaped project pin? Starting my quest for my second machine, and trying to figure out what I want, and how much I want to spend.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 79.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 229.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus
$ 169.95
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Pro
$ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod
$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods
$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
$ 6.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Back Alley Creations
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 16.00
$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
$ 60.00
$ 22.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 119.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com
$ 69.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 29.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 44.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
$ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
M&M Mods
$ 12.99
Cabinet - Other
Medisinyl Mods
$ 4.49
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply
$ 159.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 4.49
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply
$ 42.00
There are 1531 posts in this topic. You are on page 10 of 31.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside