69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_2_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
3b550a8f40851b8421ae42c623f7950327fd6db5_(resized).jpg

There are 1,858 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 38.
#1 9 years ago

Who's got a game to sell? Feel free to post em here!

#2 9 years ago

I've got a Williams Big Guns listed for $1200 in the Market. I would also consider a trade.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/14428

#3 9 years ago

I have a like new, HUO Shrek.

#4 9 years ago

I have a HUO Luci w/ 328 total balls played.

#5 9 years ago

Prices?

#6 9 years ago

The mods are Pinball life's cannon and a couple guitars, Button Brite's (yellow) LED flipper buttons, Hooked's lightning bolts, Mezel mods horn topper and bell mod, Rock dual undercab leds, Pinbit plastic protectors, Cliffy shooter lane protector, Pin-protector's jukebox and bell protectors, Laseriffic's drum set, LED in backbox in place of the tube light, LED speaker lights w/ Luci insert, 70 watt amp in cabinet for sub and Clarions in the backbox. I have the goodie bag and instructions for all parts added.

#7 9 years ago
Quoted from Kevgascan:

The mods are Pinball life's cannon and a couple guitars, Button Brite's (yellow) LED flipper buttons, Hooked's lightning bolts, Mezel mods horn topper and bell mod, Rock dual undercab leds, Pinbit plastic protectors, Cliffy shooter lane protector, Pin-protector's jukebox and bell protectors, Laseriffic's drum set, LED in backbox in place of the tube light, LED speaker lights w/ Luci insert, 70 watt amp in cabinet for sub and Clarions in the backbox. I have the goodie bag and instructions for all parts added.

Its now sold, pending payment and pickup in a couple weeks.

#8 9 years ago

Shek is sold, pending payment.

#9 9 years ago

Indiana seems quite dry this time of year!!

#10 9 years ago

Crap! Here I am in Indianapolis and all these games pop up and poof are gone just as fast! Congrats to all the buyers and sellers.

Post edited by ff6735: auto correct

#11 9 years ago

I have for sale an A13 and a GTB Big House. Lawrenceburg near Cincy. $2500 and $950 respectively.

Edit: both machines are sold

#12 9 years ago

I have a Junk Yard and a No Fear for sale.

No Fear...$2400 (firm) Freshly shopped (has over $1000 in new parts)

Junk Yard...$3400(firm) half shopped (over $450 in new parts)

#13 9 years ago

I have Tron ($5300) and Transformers LE ($4500)

#14 9 years ago

Does anyone know Ebay seller "StormK2", in Osceola (South Bend area)?
He has had a few interesting pins for sale. I have bid on a couple unsuccessfully.

#15 9 years ago

I bought a Tri-zone from him (stormk2) off ebay a few months ago. The game was exactly as described and have had no problems with it. He joined Pinside shortly after that but rarely posts here. I would buy from him again.

#16 9 years ago

I have a maverick.

#17 9 years ago

Junkyard in Louisville. Pics on pinside marketplace. $3000.

#18 9 years ago

I may have a REALLY NICE Diner (the best of 2 machines actually) for trade. I'm looking for a TZ

#19 9 years ago

What's goin on Indiana! I'm looking for a taxi, wcs, and really any sys11 in the area. I will be going to the expo so if anybody has anything let me know. Probably will be selling a checkpoint soon once work is finished on it. My BSD is leaving soon and picking up a space shuttle...suhweeeet!

#20 9 years ago

Selling your BSD?

#21 9 years ago

I have a LW3 and a Slugfest I plan to sell/trade

#22 9 years ago

I have a Black Rose I'm looking to sell or trade.

#23 9 years ago

Digimatt I have a friend looking for a black rose in Michigan, get ahold of me Tommy [email protected] cell 574-596-2668.

#24 9 years ago

So https://pinside.com/pinball/community/pinsiders/doublestack
Did you buy your pins from Matt? I saw checkpoint was in an auction. How did Matt treat you?
We bought a few pins from him and learned our lessen.

#25 9 years ago

We are looking to sell our Big Guns and Police Force which are both system 11. I replaced all of the broken plastics on Big Guns and added $100 worth of insert leds. PF has LEDs with the exception of the playfield GI's and most back box (too much glare on the playfield glass.) Both pins are cleaned up and in great operation. Would consider trades or sale. Pics of both machines can be sent.

#26 9 years ago

ELKHART PINBALL INC in Elkhart Indiana, zip code 46517 at this time has for sale;

1991 Harley Davidson $2,400 Shopped
1972 Williams Line Drive Sold
1963 Chicago Coin All-Stars (Pitch & Bat Baseball) $1,400 SHOPPED
2005 Sopranos Sold

1972 Gottlieb Wild Life Sold AS IS
1990 Bally Game Show The Sold AS IS
1971 Gottlieb Drop-A-Card SOLD AS IS
1967 Gottlieb Sing Along SOLD AS IS
1963 Williams Merry Widow SOLD AS IS
1946 Chicago Coin Goalie Sold AS IS
Midway 1960 Shooting Gallery (Pistol Shooting Gallery) $1500 AS IS
1965 Chicago Coin Big League (Pitch & Bat Baseball) SOLD AS IS
1958 Bally Golf Champ (Golf Putting Game) SOLD AS IS

We also have about 5+ shuffle alleys from the 60's - 70's, I think all are Chicago Coin's for sale ALL SOLD each as is, if you buy 5 or more SOLD each (just to move them) they have been on my second floor (climate controlled) for over 15+ years. We no longer sale or repair them. We got them down over the weekend to make it easer to sale them. Don't ask for pictures or names, at these prices your are buying parts. I believe they are complete units all have back glasses pin decks and I believe have I legs for all of them (no Pucks or bolts). I am not going to set them up and turn them on to see if they work.

For more information and pictures on most of the games go to
http://www.elkhartpinball.com/sale.htm

#28 9 years ago

Looking for an Indianapolis 500 in Collector Quality Condition or Close to it

Taking a ride to Illinois - would pick up in person
(Please PM Me)

* Playfield is most important to me and must be in perfect shape without the need for a cliffy to cover up wear. (Would love a cleared one, but not required)

* Cabinet must have original factory decals with little to no fade.
(Will consider re-decaled machines if it was restored by one of the Big 3/4 Restorers - pls don't ask who)

* Translite must be NOS and flawless.

* Damaged playfield plastics/ramps are not a deal breaker providing the replacement is available.

* Boards do not have to match but can't have any hacks/burn.

* Machine must be working 100%.

I'm located in New York so I'd prefer one located in the Northeast/East Coast but for the right machine would consider a road trip or shipping. I once made a one day trip to Ohio to pick up a machine.

Thanks!

#29 9 years ago
Quoted from Rhlufa:

So https://pinside.com/pinball/community/pinsiders/doublestack
Did you buy your pins from Matt? I saw Checkpoint was in an auction. How did Matt treat you?
We bought a few pins from him and learned our lessen.

Hey, yes I've bought and sold from Matt, however the checkpoint is not from him, apparently he has another for sale. Mine is on location at old crown..

Ryan

#30 9 years ago

I'm looking for a TSPP, TZ, or BOP. Anyone know of one close by for fair price?

#32 9 years ago

there's a nice TSPP for sale in Warsaw listed on the Mr. Pinball classifieds. $4399 down from $4899.

#33 9 years ago
Quoted from RCA1:

Does anyone know Ebay seller "StormK2", in Osceola (South Bend area)?
He has had a few interesting pins for sale. I have bid on a couple unsuccessfully.

I bought a Big Game from him, also on ebay. This was my first pin so I was a rookie at set up. All the connectors were a breeze until the final one. The final connector was not keyed, it was a straight eight or ten pin connector. It could be connected two ways and of course it was not labeled "this side up". 50/50 shot and of course I connected it wrong. Had to have it repaired(rectifier among other incidentals) for around $135. I contacted him and told him the situation, that the one connector was not labeled "this side up", which he easily could have done. He agreed it was an oversight and had he known I was a first timer he would have labeled it better. Although I accepted full responsibility, it was my mistake after all, he shot me back $50 via personal check which I thought was solid. He didn't have to afterall. That's just good business. He sells mostly player quality games at reasonable prices. Wouldn't hesitate to buy from him again if he had what I wanted. His name is Paul Bachtel and his collection is on The Pinball Owners website. Hope this was helpful. Have a great day!

#34 9 years ago

Just missed (barely!) out on a TSPP w LEDs for $3100

#35 9 years ago

I wish I could find a TSPP for 3100. Somebody got a steal for that price.

#36 9 years ago

I know someone with a really nice MNF for sale for $1,200. Gotta be a Colts fan around here that wants one, right?

#37 9 years ago

I'll have a Junk Yard (JY) ready for sale in a week once the shop job is done. I just stripped it all down and parts are in the tumbler as i write. Cliffy and plastic protectors will be installed. Lots of toy mods added (toilet, TV, toaster, tires, rims, clock). Some wear at the sewer hole that will be covered by the Cliffy. Other than that, the playfield is free from wear.

$3100 - Indianapolis (NE side)

The official For Sale thread will go up once its ready to be picked up. In the mean time, I have pictures from before I stripped it if anyone is interested.

#38 9 years ago

Anyone feel like going and picking up this dragon for me? The guy doesnt want to deal with shipping..

Theres $$ in it for you

http://forums.arcade-museum.com/showthread.php?t=325313

#40 9 years ago

Post edited by Slim64: Forgot quote.

#41 9 years ago
Quoted from iwantansi:

Anyone feel like going and picking up this dragon for me? The guy doesnt want to deal with shipping..
Theres $$ in it for you
http://forums.arcade-museum.com/showthread.php?t=325313

Its a 2hr round trip drive for me, but if no one steps up i can pick it up.

EDIT: I joined the site to see the photos, VERY nice machine for the $$.

#42 9 years ago
Quoted from Pacer:

I'll have a Junk Yard (JY) ready for sale in a week once the shop job is done. I just stripped it all down and parts are in the tumbler as i write. Cliffy and plastic protectors will be installed. Lots of toy mods added (toilet, TV, toaster, tires, rims, clock). Some wear at the sewer hole that will be covered by the Cliffy. Other than that, the playfield is free from wear.
$3100 - Indianapolis (NE side)
The official For Sale thread will go up once its ready to be picked up. In the mean time, I have pictures from before I stripped it if anyone is interested.

I've played this one, and it is very nice. Whoever picks it up won't be disappointed!

#44 9 years ago
Quoted from Slim64:

Its a 2hr round trip drive for me, but if no one steps up i can pick it up.
EDIT: I joined the site to see the photos, VERY nice machine for the $$.

2 hours? what are you waiting for?

#45 9 years ago

Well, i believe it was sold later that night, and....

It would be pretty shitty for me to buy it out from under him.

#46 9 years ago

Anyone around here have a genesis for sale?

#47 9 years ago

I've never played Genesis, but wow, it may be the ugliest game ever made!

#48 9 years ago

Then find me one and let me enjoy the ugliness.

#49 9 years ago

Anything in the $500-1000 range sitting around? A classic per chance?

#50 9 years ago

Well, since my name was brought up , I find only fitting to tell you what I have for sale, currently I have a Roadshow that was redone by John Freel at Elkhart pinball, there are tons of pictures on his website. John in my opinion is the best and his work is second to none. He also has games for sale on his website
Its also for sale on feebay for 3400, I would sell for 3000 outside of feebay, I also have a few project games , a Time machine that needs shopped out, has new pinscore display in it.
I also have a Pinball Pool and Close encounters, completely shopped , flippers rebuilt and both have Pascil boards in them.. and Stern Meteor...I dont get on here much...call or text if interested 574-361-9561

There are 1,858 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 38.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-for-sale-in-indiana and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.