(Topic ID: 117383)

What's For Sale in Central Ohio? $1,500

By kidray43221

9 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 9 years ago

Anyone have a good clean player that I could take off your hands for a handful ofcrisp one hundred dollar bills? My kids are killing my F-14 so we need a second machine to start building a collection.

#2 9 years ago

If you give it enough time I know a guy that just moved out there that might part with his Hulk LE for that. Kidding of course. Bump!!

#3 9 years ago

I have a NIB HULK LE. But not 1k... Contact me if anyone is interested.

Located in Grove City Ohio 43123

#4 9 years ago

I'm a bit north but I'm considering selling my Fire for $1,000. If you're interested and can't pick it up then we could probably work something out where I deliver. Send me a message if you're interested.

#5 9 years ago

If he's not, I may be. He can have first dibs though since I won't have the cash for a little bit

#6 9 years ago

I have a players Firepower for 800, and a nice Fireball Classic for 800. Fireball is on ebay with pics, Firepower has pics in my pinside ad.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-for-sale-in-c-bus-ohio-1000 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.