(Topic ID: 123240)

What's For Sale In Missouri, N. Arkansas, Oklahoma, S. Illinois?

By ita47

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160515_000050_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
IMG_2022_(resized).JPG
Gun_Game_009.jpg
Gun_Game_008.jpg
Gun_Game_005.jpg
Gun_Game_004.jpg
Gun_Game_002.jpg
Gun_Game_001.jpg
IMG_3117.jpg
Tron.jpg
Front_Lifted.jpg
Front.jpg
image.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Tsskinne.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#103 8 years ago

I will be coming down to Missouri to meet up with jdoz2 and Gov before we head to Texas Pinball Festival, going to be selling a few games if anyone is interested.

I will be selling Allied Leisure Flame of Athens cocktail pin, I have two interested in it at TPF, but if someone local wants it instead happy to not take it all the way down to Texas. Streamed gameplay of it for about an hour yesterday. Playfield and cabinet very nice, has small issue with display LED components, but they are a common part, and I have a spare set of displays as well that the components can be used off of to fix the ones in there now. $750 obo
http://www.twitch.tv/thisflippinpodcast can be found here.
Also Gottlieb Tag Team, new rubbers and full LEDs, players condition. Has some wear near the pops and where the ball plunges to from the shooter lane. Fun game just out of space. Also includes uninstalled flipper rebuild kit from Pinball Resource. $1100 obo
If anyone is interested just shoot me a PM or email [email protected] and I can get you more details, and answer any questions. Will get some pics up soon. Can also text me 574-596-2668 but I don't get phone reception at my job so not likely to reply until around 3PM.

1 week later
#104 8 years ago

Flame of Athens is sold.

2 months later
#129 7 years ago
Quoted from jayhawkai:

Trade + kidney for STTNG?

Make it a skateball plus kidney and I'm in!

2 months later
#140 7 years ago

Something has come up and I will be leaving the hobby for a bit, selling off collection.

AMH and Rob Zombie like to sell as package $15,000

CFTBL super modded, ColorDMD, MikeD LCD, mirrored speaker panel, light up speaker panel, snack bar mod, new plastics. Ramps need replaced to be perfect, but they are fine as is. $5000 obo

Baywatch LED and sub added $2000

Tag Team $1000 players condition, but plays amazingly

James Bond 007 New boards, new backglass, was playing a few weeks ago and drops wouldn't reset, either fuse or connector $1200

Goldeneye nice condition, satellite motor isn't rotating, magnet still works for multiballs and ball save. $2000

WWF Royal Rumble players condition, slight playfield wear, cabinet just okay, full LED $1800

Flintstones cabinet has new decals but they were not applied greatly. Full LED, alternate family decal on playfield and translite, have original translite autographed as well. Includes full spare set of brand new ramps and apron $2900

Godzilla, players condition just torn down and shopped with flipper rebuilds about 2-3 months ago. Full LED, playfield is pretty nice, cabinet has planking on sides. New DMD. $3000

Congo, is currently at a friends for shop job but will be ready to go within the month, this one is in Missouri currently. Will be shopped with brand new plastic set and cliffys installed. Playfield is nice, cabinet is players with typical route wear. $3500

Space Station, very nice. Original display player 3 is not working, ordered rottendog replacement, works, but commas are not properly displaying on bottom so players 3 & 4. Working with them currently to get this resolved. Just shopped, fully mylar, playfield and cabinet both very nice. $1900

2 months later
#149 7 years ago

Stern Playboy $1500 OBO, its the notorious fire survivor. Details in link in add. Game is fully playable right now, but could obviously be brought back even better. Just over the border in Indiana.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-playboy-stern-2002-notorious-smoking-hot-deal#post-3433064

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Tsskinne.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-for-sale-in-and-around-missouri?tu=Tsskinne and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.