(Topic ID: 123240)

What's For Sale In Missouri, N. Arkansas, Oklahoma, S. Illinois?

By ita47

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 382 posts
  • 99 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 days ago by Fishman54
  • Topic is favorited by 81 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160515_000050_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
IMG_2022_(resized).JPG
Gun_Game_009.jpg
Gun_Game_008.jpg
Gun_Game_005.jpg
Gun_Game_004.jpg
Gun_Game_002.jpg
Gun_Game_001.jpg
IMG_3117.jpg
Tron.jpg
Front_Lifted.jpg
Front.jpg
image.jpg
There are 382 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 8.
#151 7 years ago

Going to be putting Airborne up for trade soon. Looking to trade for CSI, Big Buck Hunter, Godzilla, Punchy the Clown, Transporter The Rescue, Alvin G Soccer/Football/USA Football, or 24. No cash price at this time.

1 week later
#152 7 years ago

Update Airborne is ready to go. Game has cliffys on the ramp, inlane switches, mylar around the flipper buttons, and pincab protectors.

#153 7 years ago

Alrighty Bump with Cash Price. Airborne 3k obo!

#154 7 years ago

Thinking about adding a new game to a Secret Service I love.

Dirty Harry, Maverick, and NASCAR have my interest (in that order right now). Heading over to CP Pinball this weekend to help decide.

Anyone selling one of three above please let me know.

#155 7 years ago

I have a BSD and Sopranos I am thinking about moving....

#156 7 years ago

I never watched a single episode of Sopranos but I like that machine.

2 months later
#157 6 years ago

Bump. Anything for sale out there?

#158 6 years ago

I have a Road Show for sale in Wichita, KS. I know Kansas is not on the list but we are surrounded by Oklahoma and Missouri.

#160 6 years ago

Have an Eight Ball Deluxe I'm considering moving in the next few months.

#161 6 years ago

I have Baywatch,Title Fight,Pharaoh, and Alien Poker to sell.
Title Fight is about done with the shop job
Baywatch is fully working, just needs a bit of cleaning
Pharaoh and Alien Poker need cleaning and shopped still.

#162 6 years ago

headed to the Silver Ball Showdown at Cactus Jacks in Oklahoma City this weekend. Anyone have any gottlieb system 80B's for sale in the area? Or might be interested in projects or EM's. I could take 1 game back with me

#163 6 years ago

I have a Bobby Orr Power Play im looking to move is St. Louis.

#164 6 years ago
Quoted from majicman110:

I have a Bobby Orr Power Play im looking to move is St. Louis.

Ugh I'd love to have a hockey themed pin in my collection but can't stand the Blackhawks stuff all over that pin!

#165 6 years ago

More arcade related, but I have an F355 Challenge Deluxe (the big triple screen sega driver with 6 speed manual transmission/clutch). It has 3 26" LCD's installed. Looking to trade it for a pin. Prefer something off my wishlist or a Zaccaria but open to offers.

1 week later
#166 6 years ago

For those on the Lou, I just put up an ad for a Fireball II. I just bought my 5th pinball & apparently the wife's limit was 4. PM me if you have interest. There is a great forum on here for the game. It rightly has a great following

3 weeks later
#167 6 years ago

I might be looking to move my Iron Man vault and metallica pro. Both are HUO games bought new from me with less than 250 plays not a scratch on them mint mint. Iron Man vault completely 100% stock. Metallica I have a few small mods like the tongue decal, fangs, and the snake body mod.

#168 6 years ago

Black Hole Shopped , Cabinet is Sound but some dings and scratches on both sides. All Ground Mods done and boards repaired by Hibler . Wear under Pop Bumbers someone painted over. Bottom plastic Cracked. Plays Great and Works 100% . Motor on backbox works but is SQUEKY, might look for a replacement, doesn't effect game play. $1400

Scorpion with rotten dog MPU, works great, has new drop target boards in back of game. Plays sweet. $1000

SWE1 Nice $2000

3 weeks later
#170 6 years ago

I have a 1933 A.B.T. 'Marbl-Jax' for sale on Craigslist. Thanks for looking.

stlouis.craigslist.org link

1 week later
#171 6 years ago

Bram Stoker's Dracula in Overland Park, KS. I've had a few offers from outside the area but really don't want to ship. Price is negotiable, so feel free to make an offer. Thanks!

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Player's condition Bram Stoker's Dracula with some nice additions. All new Rottendog replacement boards in the backbox. The DMD is strong and bright with no signs of fade or flick...”
2017-06-19
Overland Park, KS
2,700 (Firm)
Archived after: 52 days
Viewed: 1285 times
Contributed to Pinside

1 month later
#172 6 years ago

This is for S. Illinois (but really all) Looking for a King Rex any condition (within reason, projects ok). King Rex is a pinball machine from 1970, manufactured by Bally Manufacturing Co. (If over 100 miles we can meet half way.)

3 months later
#173 6 years ago

Looking for a WoZ in the area for sale or Indy 500. Prefer WoZ with 2.0 boards.

#174 6 years ago

I will also add that I am looking for a WPT, Transformers Pro or a TOTAN.

#175 6 years ago

I have a super nice Dale Jr in the marketplace

#176 6 years ago
Quoted from Gov:

Looking for a WoZ in the area for sale or Indy 500. Prefer WoZ with 2.0 boards.

I have really nice I500 i just refurbished.Ive debated on trading.
I see you have Congo Gov

#177 6 years ago
Quoted from Elevatorman:

I have really nice I500 i just refurbished.Ive debated on trading.
I see you have Congo Gov

My Congo just sold. If you are interested in selling, hit me up and we can talk.

3 months later
#178 6 years ago

Machine - For Trade
As is - “3 EM's to trade for 78 to 82 SS. + or - cash depending on particulars. All pins are complete and needing cleaning. Kicker works except it is weak and the hundred reel isn't moving...”
2018-05-21
Chesterfield, MO
Trade
Archived after: 43 days
Viewed: 151 times

Is it Wizard! or another one?

#179 6 years ago

Royal Rumble WWF for sale or trade Springfield, MO area. Open to trade offers. $2750 O.B.O.

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Very nice players condition WWF Royal Rumble. Playfield was stripped, cleaned, re-rubbered, Super Bands installed, Cliffy protectors added, New drop targets and decals, LED bulbs i...”
2018-04-12
Marshfield, MO
2,450 (OBO)
Archived after: 35 days
Viewed: 960 times

#180 6 years ago

Bought a game so I would just like to sell outright. Price lowered to $2550 obo.

2 weeks later
#181 5 years ago

Tuesday morning bump for a nice Royal Rumble. Price drop to $2500 o.b.o.

Added over 6 years ago: Royal Rumble sold.

#182 5 years ago
Quoted from ita47:

Tuesday morning bump for a nice Royal Rumble. Price drop to $2500 o.b.o.

This game is really nice and plays great. Ill be sad to see this one go.

#183 5 years ago

better be mint for that price!

3 weeks later
#185 5 years ago

nice junkyard for sale, no led's $3900

1 month later
#186 5 years ago

SPF
Looking to get more pins so offering up my pair of Sega Initial D4's. Both games link, card readers work. I have a few different versions of ID4 and also one security key and install disk for Initial D5. Also have an external dvdrom that works with the units to swap between versions. Have a number of unused ID4 cards. Looking to trade for a pin and seeing if anyone has any interest.

#187 5 years ago

Since the Initial D's are spoken for several time over time for the next! Linked Pair of Sega F355 Challenge Deluxes. These are the Triple screen enclosed cockpits with the gated shifter versions. They are big at 7 feet by 7 feet each, but also very rare. Also have a spare ffb motor, set of pedals, steering wheel, and ffb board. Might also have some spare amps, but I will have to look. The machines break down and have moved them through a 36 inch door several times, but you need a lot of space for these bad boys. Looking to trade for pins or a dmd shuffle alley.

3 weeks later
#188 5 years ago

F355's Gone.

Have a project Super Chexx. Displays need work, sound is out, but it plays blind ie hit start and after it would play the national anthem it ejects the puck or press a start a second time to cancel national anthem and it ejects puck.

Also open to trading my Al's Garage Band Goes on World Tour. Full led's, topper, mint backglass, nice cabinet, manual. Also have a nos ramp, decals, and pf I could add to the right deal.

Can add money to either to trade up.

#189 5 years ago

ACDC premium Vault. Huo. Less than 200 plays. I bought it new. Mint as u would guess a 200 game pin is. Extra lower playfield plastic included.

6300 bucks firm. No trades. St. Louis MO. Rob

3 months later
#190 5 years ago

Got a freshly shopped black knight for sale. Asking 2200.

#191 5 years ago

Hoping some day someone will Consider selling me their pretty Fathom. Will go to a good home and never be fed after dark. Any PM tips appreciated. Thanks.

#192 5 years ago

project sega night drivin with glo balls. works but needs shopped, some connectors replaced. bought in package deal. $1800

2 weeks later
#193 5 years ago

Open to trading punchy the clown, breakshot, and als garage band go for something higher end, ie LEs, jjp, etc. Might be willing to swap out one of my other titles out as well, just depends on what is being offered.

3 months later
#194 5 years ago

Anyone like a Jive Time? I would, but it's too far for me, so passing it along...

https://bid.auctionbymayo.com/m/lot-details/index/catalog/20541/lot/2934346/

1 week later
#196 5 years ago

MM (original), AFM (original), AMH, and RZ available in Oklahoma City and listed in the Pinside Market

#197 5 years ago

Nice-looking Rollergames with powder-coated habittrails for sale at Kansas City moving sale. Sat Mar 30, Sun Mar 31.

For location, call the company after 9am on Fri, Mar 29: (816) 726-2696 | (913) 915-9810

3 weeks later
#198 4 years ago

Machine - For Sale
For Sale: Meteor Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Looking to trade this one because there are a few around to play locally and would like to find something else. Looking for solid state games for trade projects are okay as long ...”
2019-04-20
Springfield, MO
1,000 (Firm)
Archived after: 14 days
Viewed: 1101 times
Looking to trade my meteor and could drive for the right trade. Projects okay just not looking for Ems atm

8 months later
#199 4 years ago

Going to be listing my JP Prem soon. Need room an $ to get the Stranger Things Pro. It has no playfield issues, dino eats the ball a majority of the time, shoots great. Using this forum first: $6,900.

I'm in the STL area and willing to drive an hour or two to make a deal work. Send me a DM.

2 months later
#200 4 years ago

Have a transporter I am selling. Heading out to Witchita this sunday. If anyone wants I can bring it along for free.

There are 382 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 8.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-for-sale-in-and-around-missouri/page/4?hl=majicman110 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.