(Topic ID: 123240)

What's For Sale In Missouri, N. Arkansas, Oklahoma, S. Illinois?

By ita47

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 382 posts
  • 99 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 days ago by Fishman54
  • Topic is favorited by 81 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160515_000050_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
IMG_2022_(resized).JPG
Gun_Game_009.jpg
Gun_Game_008.jpg
Gun_Game_005.jpg
Gun_Game_004.jpg
Gun_Game_002.jpg
Gun_Game_001.jpg
IMG_3117.jpg
Tron.jpg
Front_Lifted.jpg
Front.jpg
image.jpg
There are 382 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 8.
#1 9 years ago

I am looking to buy a couple more pins. What is for sale in Missouri, Northern Arkansas, Eastern Oklahoma, Eastern Kansas, South Iowa, Southern IL, etc? I am willing to drive for the right deal. Let me know what you have for sale. Thx!

#2 9 years ago

I have a 24 that I would be willing to sell. I'm in St. louis, if you are interested PM me and I can send picts and details.

#3 9 years ago

Anyone? I can't believe there is only one table for sale in this 6 state area. I live in S.W. Missouri but I am willing to drive up to 6 hours or so for the right machine.

If you have a game you would like to sell in or around Missouri here is your chance to post it so myself and others can see it.

#4 9 years ago

Hardly ever anything for sale in Oklahoma IMO... I check OKC and Tulsa craigslist daily and 90% of what's for sale out there is games that Cactus Jack's is selling.

#5 9 years ago

Morning If you have a game you want to sell post it up...

#6 9 years ago

I am in fort smith arkansas. What are you looking for?
Richard

#7 9 years ago

I just thought we needed a for sale thread for this part of the country. I started this thread to gauge what is for sale in and around Missouri. I personally prefer modern games with electronic scoring displays, but anyone is welcome to post up anything they would like to sell. I would even consider project games if they aren't too far gone, and if I am not interested maybe someone else will be. Feel free to post price and pictures.

#8 9 years ago

I have a 1960 Gottlieb Merry Go Round in project condition. Backglass is rough, everything else is dirty but not terrible. The game actyually plays and scores as it should. The bonus doesn't count down that I can tell. It wouldn't take much to get it playing perfectly, just needs a good cleaning and TLC. I can post pics if anybody is interested in it. Any reasonable offer will be accepted $200

http://www.ipdb.org/machine.cgi?id=1578

#9 9 years ago

X-men pro, HUO, perfect condition, LED's - $3800
Spiderman, HUO, 1000 plays, perfect condition - $5200
SWE1 and RFM, Nucore, LCD beautiful condition- $3600
Family Guy, HUO, 1000 plays, perfect condition - $4600

#10 9 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

Hardly ever anything for sale in Oklahoma IMO... I check OKC and Tulsa craigslist daily and 90% of what's for sale out there is games that Cactus Jack's is selling.

Same here. Cactus Jack's games are good though. I'm sure they would haggle too...

#11 9 years ago

Yes, it's hard to find pins "for sale" or in the wild in Oklahoma. Cactus jacks in OKC is the exception (fantastic place by the way).

#12 9 years ago

Thanks for the Cactus Jacks kudos

In addition to our CL posts, we have SP, Flintstones, Stern Playboy, Card Whiz (project) and SWEP1 on deck to be sold . . . Coming soon to an OKC Craigslist near you

#13 9 years ago
Quoted from Rush1169:

Thanks for the Cactus Jacks kudos
In addition to our CL posts, we have SP, Flintstones, Stern Playboy, Card Whiz (project) and SWEP1 on deck to be sold . . . Coming soon to an OKC Craigslist near you

I might be interested in SWEP1... I'm coming up there in a few weeks for the tournament. Really looking for a RFM moreso than SWEP1 but gotta start somewhere... would be interested.

#14 9 years ago

Merry Go Round has been spoken for.

#15 9 years ago
Quoted from ita47:

I am looking to buy a couple more pins. What is for sale in Missouri, Northern Arkansas, Eastern Oklahoma, Eastern Kansas, South Iowa, Southern IL, etc? I am willing to drive for the right deal. Let me know what you have for sale. Thx!

I have a NGG, but it's the only pin on your "owned in the past" list and it's on there twice.

#16 9 years ago
Quoted from loneacer:

I have a NGG, but it's the only pin on your "owned in the past" list and it's on there twice.

It's on there twice because I had two of them. I just sold both at the TPF. Post some pics and a price it's a popular game, I am sure you will be able to sell it. I had two guys around KC that were interested in mine, if they hadn't sold at Texas.

#17 9 years ago
Quoted from DougPiranha:

X-men pro, HUO, perfect condition, LED's - $3800
spiderman, HUO, 1000 plays, perfect condition - $5200
SWE1 and RFM, Nucore, LCD beautiful condition- $3600
Family Guy, HUO, 1000 plays, perfect condition - $4600

Sent you a message on that SM. If anyone is heading to MGC this weekend (and passing through the midwest as a result), get in touch with me.

4 months later
#18 8 years ago

Hey - does anyone in the St. Louis area by chance have an early 80's solid state ready for the chopping block this week?
Please PM me...
-mof

4 weeks later
#19 8 years ago

Thought I'd bump this to see if anyone has anything. Wedge heads, early ss, dmds, projects, pretty much anything?

#20 8 years ago

***SOLD***

I have a nice popeye that I would let go or even trade. (Northwest Ark)

Front.jpgFront.jpg
Front_Lifted.jpgFront_Lifted.jpg

#21 8 years ago

I'm very familiar with that Popeye That is not a game I am after but if anyone else is interested it's a really nice example.

#22 8 years ago

I have a HUO Star Trek Pro for sale ($4200), and I'm located about 10 minutes from CP Pinball.

#23 8 years ago

I have a very nice Williams IJ for sale. Ed

#24 8 years ago

I have a led'd Dr Dude I might be letting go.

#25 8 years ago
Quoted from Fast-Ed:

I have a very nice Williams IJ for sale. Ed

Maybe one day I'll own one, Just bought a BBB and " LOTR which is the most beautiful, one I have every personally seen".

#26 8 years ago

I decided to keep it, it's the to nice to sell. Ed

#28 8 years ago

I've got a really nice st pro that I'm looking to trade or sell...

#29 8 years ago

I have the following I wouldn't mind selling or trading:
1. Flintstones -- SOLD
2. Twilight Zone -- Still available
3. Judge Dredd -- SOLD
4. Scared Stiff -- Probably gonna keep this one
5. Pinball Magic -- SOLD
6. RBION -- Gonna keep this one
7. DE Star Wars -- SOLD

Let me know if you are interested in any of them, I can send detailed pics and info about each one.

#30 8 years ago

Pinball Magic, Flintstones would be nice...I guess I need a bigger game room!

#31 8 years ago

Cyclone machine up for sale for the right price! Working, clean, all original with manuals and parts book.

image.jpgimage.jpg

#32 8 years ago

I would do $300 cash.

Quoted from Davidkamp:

Cyclone machine up for sale for the right price! Working, clean, all original with manuals and parts book.

image.jpg

#33 8 years ago

For Sale: Riverboat Gambler - Northern Arkansas

Last of the Williams system 11 machines. Excellent cabinet, a broken plastic with a clear plastic for the center drop targets - playfield nice. Some of the lockdown bar option buttons have some of the graphic printing worn - but the button color remains.

Working all the way, new rubbers etc.

New membrane switch assembly under the lockdown bar.

All of the displays, which there are many, are working fine.

New manual included.

Pictures upon request.

$1,625

#34 8 years ago

lockquote cite="#2739431">I have the following I wouldn't mind selling or trading:
1. Flintstones -- SOLD
2. Twilight Zone
3. Judge Dredd
4. Scared Stiff
5. Pinball Magic
6. RBION
7. DE Star Wars
Let me know if you are interested in any of them, I can send detailed pics and info about each one.

Quoted from parabol420:

I have the following I wouldn't mind selling or trading:
1. Flintstones -- SOLD
2. Twilight Zone
3. Judge Dredd
4. Scared Stiff
5. Pinball Magic
6. RBION
7. DE Star Wars

Im interested in the Pinball magic.
Perry Vincent
337-302-1634
[email protected]
I'm in Lake Charles, Louisiana

#35 8 years ago

Thought I would post this for a friend of a friend: springfield.craigslist.org link

Also, anyone have anything for sale ?

#36 8 years ago
Quoted from jdoz2:

Thought I would post this for a friend of a friend: springfield.craigslist.org link
Also, anyone have anything for sale ?

I have a Dr Dude? Demolition Man, Target Alpha, Strikes N Spares, and a project 1959 Atlas

1 week later
#37 8 years ago

Im probably going to be selling my project Jungle queen. Resets, but doesnt kick out a ball or advance the next ball. Really nice backglass, cabinet in pretty good shape, playfield is nice other than wear by the kickouts, and the plastics are really nice. Ill put an ad up soon, but thought I would post it here first. I can get photos of course.

IMG_3117.jpgIMG_3117.jpg

#38 8 years ago

I am mulling around selling my extremely nice, heavily modded Tron Pro. $7250 It is HUO with around 200 plays on it. I am not 100% I want to sell it, but I would kind of like to turn it around for 2 games as we have a Tron at our location that I can play, even though isn't nearly as nice as mine

-3rd run with beautiful high res cabinet (built in 2013)
-Full Chrome armor (lollipop rails, hinges, lockdown bar, legs) done by Mike Chestnut
-2 translites, Clu and 2 chicks
-Eli Ramp light kit installed
-Shaker motor
-Clear rubber disc
-Pinbits protector set
-Chrome ball shooter rod
-Soft shooter rod spring (great for shooting GEM off of the plunge)
-Arcade Mod 3.1
-Lit Hallmark Light Cycles
-Tasteful LED job. (Looks fantastic IMO)
-Hooked Chrome POP caps
-Quorra Car installed just above her shot
-Optional ColorDMD (already installed, but can be sold without it.)
-Lit recognizer
-Under cab blue LED lighting.
-Recognizer target bank decal.
-Autographed flyer

Prefer not to ship, that is why I am posting it in this forum first. This is the only picture I have right now, but can get anything you need if you are interested.

I am looking for the following games in partial trade if they pop up.
-Avengers LE
-Judge Dredd
-Shadow
-Indy 500
-CFTBL
-CSI

Tron.jpgTron.jpg

#39 8 years ago

That tron is absolutely perfect. Good seller too

#41 8 years ago

Seeing if there is any interest in my project EBD LE. It actually plays pretty darn well. The flippers are very strong. Someone touched up the pool balls poorly and then mylared over it. The only thing that is not working is the player 1 display, but its not the actual display. I moved the game and it went out so Im almost 100% sure its just the typical bally connectors that need replaced. I bought the game because I was going to try and do the overlay or find a repro playfield, but I have a couple other projects that are taking my time and would like to free up space or get another game in the house. This is a good game if someone just wants a good player or a game they can make nice with an overlay or repro playfield.

Mostly interested in selling, but would also be willing to trade up for a newer game, other early bally/stern, or maybe wedgehead. Shoot me a PM if you want more photos. Thanks!

SOLD

$700 or trade

#42 8 years ago

it is rough around the edges, but it does play very well. Really strong flippers

#43 8 years ago

damn, I got a shadow and a judge dredd id be willing to trade towards that tron.........maybe??

#44 8 years ago

shoot me an pm and we can discuss it

#45 8 years ago
Quoted from Davidkamp:

Now priced at a $3,000 so says David, but functionality is doubtful and condition is not clear.

#46 8 years ago
Quoted from minnesota13:

For Sale: Riverboat Gambler - Northern Arkansas

Riverboat Gambler has been sold. Thank you all for your inquiries and questions.

#47 8 years ago

Gottlieb Strikes N Spares and Target Alpha still available.

Demo Man, Atlas, and Dr Dude are sold.

#49 8 years ago

Tron is still for sale. I have added a few things since I listed here. You can see the full ad in the marketplace. Feel free to make an offer.

1 week later
#50 8 years ago

I still have the following for sale:

1. Ripley's Believe it or Not
2. Twilight Zone

I can send very detailed pics and descriptions to anyone interested.

There are 382 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 8.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-for-sale-in-and-around-missouri and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.