(Topic ID: 90989)

What's for sale at the southern fried expo ????

By tpn2011

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 154 posts
  • 43 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by blondetall
  • Topic is favorited by 6 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20140619_121358-240.jpg
    109_1323.JPG
    image-26.jpg
    image.jpg
    help.jpg
    image-321.jpg
    image-18.jpg
    image-701.jpg
    image-731.jpg
    image-112.jpg
    image-261.jpg
    image-430.jpg
    image-498.jpg
    image-200.jpg
    image-317.jpg
    image-879.jpg
    There are 154 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 4.
    #101 9 years ago

Thanks MustangPaul. But I just got mine, and now we need to get one for my buddy PorkChopExpress. So... who else has a LAH in the ATL area and wants to make a deal?

#102 9 years ago

Ryan - so I will be owning the WW and/or TAF when? It's only a matter of time, as I haven't owned either of those (yet).

Congrats. Great games.

#103 9 years ago
    Quoted from blondetall:

one of about 5 total to see me in person and know that I am in fact a tall blonde female.

Yes - blondetall sighting verified

#104 9 years ago
    Quoted from Dbaum88:

Ryan - so I will be owning the WW and/or TAF when?

Hey! He needs at least a week with each...oh wait, who am I to talk...

#105 9 years ago

Ok I need to move this WOZ Standard I currently have in stock as others are coming soon. This one has a Shaker and Invisiglass installed. I will deliver it to the show for free and you can pick it up there in the box. I am willing to make someone a good deal on this to move it.

PM for pricing if you are serious.
    [email protected]

#106 9 years ago

I will have a Champion Pub with LEDs for sale if someone wants to prearrange a deal for the expo. I do not plan on setting it up in the free-play area.

#107 9 years ago

Does anyone happen to have a DE power supply they can being to Expo, or know a good place to find one online before then? Everywhere I am looking online is out of stock, and my JP is down for the count until I can find one.

#108 9 years ago

I am looking for a WPC coin door with a complete wire harness , doesn't have to be pretty and prefer one that has slot for a bill acceptor - Thanks!

#109 9 years ago
    Quoted from blondetall:

Thanks MustangPaul. But I just got mine, and now we need to get one for my buddy PorkChopExpress. So... who else has a LAH in the ATL area and wants to make a deal?

HELP

help.jpghelp.jpg
    #110 9 years ago

Three more games added today... are they for sale? come to the show and find out!

CSI
    Starship Troopers
    Secret Service

#111 9 years ago

Very glad to see the Secret Service get to a show environment. I spent a lot of time making that game play perfect and just never got around to showing it off... It is in good hands now.

#112 9 years ago

I have a nice DE Simpsons for $1750 OBO that I will be bringing. If interested let me know

#113 9 years ago
    Quoted from Spidey171:

I have a nice DE Simpsons for $1750 OBO that I will be bringing. If interested let me know

You have a very interesting collection of games there, Spidey!

#114 9 years ago
    Quoted from pinnyheadhead:

You have a very interesting collection of games there, Spidey!

Thanks! I pick and choose my pins carefully. Am in a 2 bedroom townhouse, so it's kinda crowded haha

#115 9 years ago

Anybody gonna have a shadow for sale ??

#116 9 years ago

One more week !!!!!

#117 9 years ago

Fully working Beachhead 2000 arcade game, will only bring it if someone wants it. $150 OBO

#118 9 years ago

Will anybody be bringing PF glass (standard size) to the SFGE for sale? Someone had sheets $25/each at Pinswap last year. Really could use one or two sheets of glass.

#119 9 years ago

Will likely have my Genie for sale. It is in the Classics tourney so should be available to be taken Saturday night. If anyone is interested I may bring the 1950 Gottlieb Bank-a-Ball project machine up as well but likely only if I get interest prior to the show.

#120 9 years ago

I will have a beautiful Gorgar and possibly a Williams Grand Prix in amazing condition both for sale at the show. The Gorgar will be in the free play area, the Grand Prix won't be but can be at the show as well, let me know if anyone is interested in it. I will try to post some pics of both tomorrow.

#121 9 years ago

Will anyone be selling playfield glass?

#122 9 years ago
    Quoted from PINBELL:

Been trying to find this out.

#123 9 years ago
    Quoted from PINBELL:

Marco says they are bringing a pallet of glass. Call them today if you need anything special beyond the standard glass because they are heading out soon.

#124 9 years ago

Will anyone have any pinball 2000 or Nucore parts available for sale or at the swap meet? I'm looking for a Nucore audio amp that pinball life used to carry.

#125 9 years ago

Ok so Mustang and Avengers Pro will have price tags.
    Mustang:
    10 inch sub kit
    Gloss black trim
    LE gloss black metal apron * just added*
    50th anniversary car and add on cars.
    Tach mod
    Shaker
    Speaker emblems and LE horse emblem on speaker panel.
    $5500 will be on the panel but Pinside guys get slack just ask

Avengers Pro aka Hulk JR.
    10 inch sub kit
    Shaker
    Hulk powder coat full kit.
    LE apron to match powder
    Tesseract mod.
    Sling see clearly mod
    Captain America shield pops.
    Add on figures
    LED upgrades where needed on inserts and back panel flashers.
    $5200 again Pinsiders get slack just ask

#126 9 years ago

I can't wait to play both!!

#127 9 years ago

Marco says they are bringing a pallet of glass. Call them today if you need anything special beyond the standard glass because they are heading out soon.

Thanks for the heads up!

#128 9 years ago

I could bring a Silver Slugger but would have to have a confirmed deal worked out as the funds will be how I'll be financing the trip and no room for the game on the way back. Pinsider price $700.

image-26.jpgimage-26.jpg image.jpgimage.jpg
    #129 9 years ago
    Quoted from fumbleflippers:

I could bring a Silver Slugger but would have to have a confirmed deal worked out as the funds will be how I'll be financing the trip and no room for the game on the way back. Pinsider price $700.

Someone from Atlanta please buy this (before I do! LOL) I 'd really like to spend some time with it but I also really don't need yet another System 3 game right now. I'm already trying to sell Car Hop to make a bit of room.

C'mon, it's almost summertime, it's baseball, and it's reasonably priced. I'll even temp swap with you form most any game from my collection in order to play it for awhile (not AC/DC Premium, TRS, or WPT though).

#130 9 years ago
    Quoted from abcdelmrs:

not AC/DC Premium

I was about to buy it until you took AC/DC off the table....

Actually, I am considering it to go with my Slugfest, just not exactly sure where I'd put it at the moment.

#131 9 years ago
    Quoted from sckurk:

I was about to buy it until you took AC/DC off the table....
    Actually, I am considering it to go with my SlugFest, just not exactly sure where I'd put it at the moment.

Buy it and put it at Ray's house.

#132 9 years ago

This Silver Slugger would actually make a great pin for next year's SFGE drawing ("bring a game, get a ticket"). I can store it if needed.

#133 9 years ago

Buy it and put it at Ray's house.

Yeah, but then I'll have to find a space for his AC/DC...

#134 9 years ago
    Quoted from sckurk:

Yeah, but then I'll have to find a space for his AC/DC...

My house?

#135 9 years ago

Buy with confidence. Richard plays in our league, solid guy. Tough to go wrong at that price too.

#136 9 years ago

Silver Slugger is a John Trudeau game. The new owner should probably get John to sign it at the show.
    I think he has a soft spot in his heart for that one. Never played it but it looks really fun.

#137 9 years ago

pm sent. as long as Joel guarantees a signature...

#138 9 years ago

how are you doing Joel? Hopefully you are finding time to get at least a little sleep. Hang in there in buddy, the show is almost here and it's going to be awesome!

#139 9 years ago

Doing OK. Let's get this party started already, huh?

#140 9 years ago

Mr Mrs Pacman for sale, do not plan to bring the game unless pre-sold. Link to pics below. Boards look good, BG looks good, game boots up, sound works, all displays bright, I assume there are lamps, switches, and maybe a transistor out.I can provide more specifics by testing before Thursday evening if needed.

Game located near Atlanta and available for delivery to SFGE. I have room in my trailer for one more game so let me know ASAP if interested. Price is $500.

http://s613.photobucket.com/user/Big_Bob_Pins/library/MR%20MRS%20PACMAN%202014

Bob

109_1323.JPG109_1323.JPG
    #141 9 years ago

LOL Scott. Once Stern finishes the code on Star Trek maybe we can work something out with AC/DC. That is if you keep it long enough! Plenty of other games in my collection to choose from for the temp trade. Your son seemed fascinated by Tee'd Off

Looks like you've got plenty of places for it to be stored Scott. It can be the first GAPAS roaming machine.

I didn't remember that Trudeau was the designer. I just assumed Jon Norris was the rules guy since he did them in one way or another for almost all the System 3 games.

#142 9 years ago

I'm not planning to sell any of the 10 pins I'm bringing, but other pins for sale could loosen my grip on a few.

#143 9 years ago
    Quoted from swampfire:

I'm not planning to sell any of the 10 pins I'm bringing, but other pins for sale could loosen my grip on a few.

Wow, thanks for bringing 10 pins for all of us to play. Can't wait!!

#144 9 years ago

We've got 11 pins on the truck so far, 7 more to pick up! Looking forward to the next three days!

20140619_121358-240.jpg20140619_121358-240.jpg

#145 9 years ago

Here's a link to pictures of the Gorgar that will be for sale at the show. The pictures aren't so great and don't do it justice, so make sure you come by and play it and say hi!

http://s42.photobucket.com/user/sckurk/library/Gorgar

#146 9 years ago

I sold the Silver Slugger to a local pinsider. So unfortunately it won't be coming down for the free play area. I went to look and see what else I could bring and it says the floor is full so it looks I'll be coming down empty handed. Sorry to bear bad news to those of you that wanted to give Slugger a go. If space could be made I could still bring one of the following; TFTC, DH(sample) or Stern Playboy.

#147 9 years ago

Email southern fried to see.

Quoted from fumbleflippers:I sold the Silver Slugger to a local pinsider. So unfortunately it won't be coming down for the free play area. I went to look and see what else I could bring and it says the floor is full so it looks I'll be coming down empty handed. Sorry to bear bad news to those of you that wanted to give Slugger a go. If space could be made I could still bring one of the following; TFTC, DH(sample) or Stern Playboy.

#148 9 years ago
    Quoted from fumbleflippers:

I sold the Silver Slugger to a local pinsider. So unfortunately it won't be coming down for the free play area. I went to look and see what else I could bring and it says the floor is full so it looks I'll be coming down empty handed. Sorry to bear bad news to those of you that wanted to give Slugger a go. If space could be made I could still bring one of the following; TFTC, DH(sample) or Stern Playboy.

Congrats on the sale. I've got DH, but would enjoy playing the sample.

#149 9 years ago

Anybody bringing a LAH to sell at Expo?
    Please send me a PM.
    Thanks & Cheers
    PChop

#150 9 years ago

Friend who lives local to SFGE has a NIB XMen LE Magneto, wants $6K for it. PM me if interested.

There are 154 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 4.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-for-sale-at-the-southern-fried-expo/page/3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.