(Topic ID: 90989)

What's for sale at the southern fried expo ????

By tpn2011

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 154 posts
  • 43 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by blondetall
  • Topic is favorited by 6 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20140619_121358-240.jpg
    109_1323.JPG
    image-26.jpg
    image.jpg
    help.jpg
    image-321.jpg
    image-18.jpg
    image-701.jpg
    image-731.jpg
    image-112.jpg
    image-261.jpg
    image-430.jpg
    image-498.jpg
    image-200.jpg
    image-317.jpg
    image-879.jpg
    There are 154 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 4.
    #51 9 years ago
    Quoted from blondetall:

does anyone know if machines in the free play area that are for sale are allowed to be removed/taken home during expo?

Joel, do you know the answer? I was told at the Allentown show that you could remove a pin you bought from the floor of that show for a $25 payment to the show organizers. Have you guys come up with a policy for SFGE yet on this?

Quoted from blondetall:

it looks like I am going to have to mud wrestle sethington for Sat-only pins

Where will the mud wrestling pit be in the hotel? I couldn't find it on the website. If you want more folks at the show, you really need to be doing a better job of promoting this part of the weekend...

#52 9 years ago

We're really hoping to keep games on the show floor until 4pm on Sunday, if at all possible.
    I've heard so many posts from disappointed folks at shows that are empty of games on Sunday morning.
    Really hoping to avoid that and keep the people happy all weekend.

I sent blondetall a pm with a possible solution for her. Hopefully, if she finds a game, we can
    make it work to everybody's satisfaction.

Mud wrestling will be a featured attraction at the VIP party. Billy Mitchell vs Blondetall!

#53 9 years ago

I have an extra main ramp for JD if anyone needs one. It's new and never used.

#54 9 years ago

Thanks Joel! I will PM you back tomorrow after I get some beauty sleep to rest up for my wrestling match. (Make that Space Shuttle the prize and you've got yourself an event!)

#55 9 years ago
    Quoted from blondetall:

So since I have to death battle PorkChopExpress for a LAH and now it looks like I am going to have to mud wrestle sethington for Sat-only pins, does anyone know if machines in the free play area that are for sale are allowed to be removed/taken home during expo? There's no way I can do an overnight stay or come back on Sunday to get anything if that is the case.

I'm totally willing to share my game and wait till sunday at 4!
    Last Action Hero (fair deal price) will be mine.
    Mwahahahahahahahahahaha!

#56 9 years ago

We'll be bringing at least these games to the show and maybe a few more. Not sure yet which ones will be for sale.

JB
    CBW
    RS
    BK2K
    BW100
    Gorgar
    Monopoly
    Williams Grand Prix

I'm looking for a DM and W?D.

#57 9 years ago

I have a nice monster bash I am looking to trade for attack from mars or scared stiff
    I hope to have a deal done before the show but figured I would throw it out there

image-430.jpgimage-430.jpg image-430.jpgimage-430.jpg image-430.jpgimage-430.jpg
    #58 9 years ago

Wife and I are looking for
    Swords of Fury
    Stargate
    Starship Troopers
    Johnny Mnemonic
    Dr. Who

#59 9 years ago

There are 57 games listed for the freeplay area now. I would guess that most would be for sale and of course "everything has a price." Right?

#60 9 years ago

We have a taxi and possible a few others (possessed whirlwind anyone?) that could be if we could be less lazy and get them listed. Otherwise the ones we have in the freeplay aren't for sale, just to make sure there were enough games to play, the list was a little slim for a bit there, i'm glad to see it's grown!

#61 9 years ago

We officially broke our 100 games goal today! ( Pins & Vids ) Very, very happy about that.
    Now lets keep pushing and really knock this thing outta the park!

We couldn't have done it without the great support from the folks in this awesome hobby.
    Here's the list of "officially committed" games so far...

http://www.southernfriedgameroomexpo.com/index.php/games2014/

#62 9 years ago
    Quoted from joelreeves:

We officially broke our 100 games goal today! ( Pins & Vids ) Very, very happy about that.
    We couldn't have done it without the great support from the folks in this awesome hobby.

Congrats Joel looking forward to the event !!!

#63 9 years ago

Should have a BTTF ready to go if everything goes according to plan.

#64 9 years ago

I would love to sell my Xenon there. Could convince my friend to deliver it to the show for me...

#65 9 years ago

I could have a nice WMS IJ for sale depending on a few pre-sold offers. Should finish putting the game back together in a week or so. Will post if it is for sale.

Nice striped and shopped playfield, newly plated ramps and gun, full cabinet restore.
    Bob

#66 9 years ago

I will have a super nice TZ for sale fifteen min away. Won't I will have a super nice TZ available, fifteen min away. Won't be able to bring it to show and it will be accessible on Friday.

#67 9 years ago

I've got a Dr Dude, mostly LED'd for trade or sale.

#68 9 years ago
    Quoted from HighProtein:

I've got a Dr dude, mostly LED'd for trade or sale.

That is a surprisingly fun game.

#69 9 years ago

Last day to get in on the discounted 3 day pass for only $35!
    http://www.southernfriedgameroomexpo.com/index.php/registration/

Also, we could really use some volunteer help to make SFGE a great event.
    7 hours of help gets you a 3 day pass, and 3 hours of work gets you a free single day pass.

http://www.southernfriedgameroomexpo.com/index.php/volunteer-sfge/

#70 9 years ago

We are bringing a Pat Hand that will be for sale.

#71 9 years ago

Just linking my market ad for Hi Lo Ace. In great shape, especially for 1973 game. Card themed, light the cards on the PF. The backglass is spectacular, PF very nice with some wear. Plays 100%, serviced by great pinball tech.

Available in Atlanta at the Southern Fried Expo or before....pay now, pick up then....? All I know, it will not last long at the Saturday pin swap. $600 obo.

Thanks....

image-261.jpgimage-261.jpg image-112.jpgimage-112.jpg image-731.jpgimage-731.jpg image-701.jpgimage-701.jpg image-18.jpgimage-18.jpg
    #72 9 years ago
    Quoted from HighProtein:

I've got a Dr dude, mostly LED'd for trade or sale.

PM sent. Also, Banzai Run is high on my list. If anyone has one they are thinking of selling, PM me.

#73 9 years ago

I have a very nice Dimondplate Diner that I could bring to sell or trade ( See ad on Market )

#74 9 years ago

Mustang Pro Will be for sale....and whatever else I bring will have a price on it lol.
    Nothing has cement shoes these days.

#75 9 years ago

You should take war!

#76 9 years ago

Humm good idea on War just no room and I would need to get it running 100% .

#77 9 years ago

Probably will have to put my Blackwater 100 up for sale at the show, love the game but unfortunately something is going to have to go, I've been able to pick up some other really great games lately. Send me a PM if you are interested in working out something prior to the show.

#78 9 years ago

If it doesn't sell before, I could bring a nice Johnny Mneumonic. Have an ad on the market forum here.

#79 9 years ago

Love to have a JM at the show. Haven't played one since I sold it last year. Kinda miss it...

#80 9 years ago

I too would love to play JM. I have my IM. Do I have to commit to all three days if I bring a game or can I just bring it one day? Am I supposed to stay posted next to my machine if I bring it or can I leave it on free play and go wander to play others games?

Looking forward to playing a Mustang, ACDC, or Metallica. Hell anything really.

#81 9 years ago
    Quoted from Grinder901:

I too would love to play JM. I have my IM. Do I have to commit to all three days if I bring a game or can I just bring it one day? Am I supposed to stay posted next to my machine if I bring it or can I leave it on free play and go wander to play others games?
    Looking forward to playing a Mustang, ACDC, or Metallica. Hell anything really.

Hi Grinder. Love to have IM at the show. I WILL have one... someday.

We have people to walk the gamerooms and techs on duty to fix minor problems, so nobody has to stay posted
    or anything. They can just go have fun. We're really trying to get people to keep machines on the show floor until Sunday so the ballroom isn't a ghost town for the folks on the last day.

Glad you'll be able to come down to the show. It's gonna be a great time. You KNOW you want to come
    for all three...

http://www.southernfriedgameroomexpo.com/index.php/bring-your-games/

#82 9 years ago
    Quoted from joelreeves:

That looks like quite the impressive list of machines. (One very minor correction-- I don't think The Addams Family Gold is a Sega...) Well done!

#83 9 years ago
    Quoted from Finrod:

(One very minor correction-- I don't think the addams family gold is a Sega...)

It's the Extra Special Edition.

#84 9 years ago

Just added a Xenon and Silverball Mania, both will be for sale at the show.

Never played a Xenon really looking forward to it.

hmmmm... not sure where that Sega came from ( who puts these lists together anyw--- oh, oops )

#85 9 years ago
    Quoted from Finrod:

That looks like quite the impressive list of machines. (One very minor correction-- I don't think the addams family gold is a Sega...) Well done!

That would be my Sega TAFG. That would probably also be a reflection what happens when I get sidetracked filling out forms. I promise I know who makes it....

#86 9 years ago
    Quoted from Flake:

That would be my Sega TAFG. That would probably also be a reflection what happens when I get sidetracked filling out forms. I promise I know who makes it....

No worries. I figured it was me or somebody on our end.

Wouldn't be a proper expo without a TAF around. Thanks for bringing it!

#87 9 years ago

Some awesome members of Atlanta's pinball community volunteered 3 more pins for SFGE today...

1. Big Guns
    2. Games Show
    3. Harlem Globetrotters

Not sure if any are for sale or not, but the list of games is starting to look pretty sweet.
    Thanks everybody!

#88 9 years ago
    Quoted from flipnout1:

I can bring HUO Luci, a HUO Sega Harley, a NIB WOZ Standard, a NIB HULK LE.
    Bump for these games. All for sale, contact me for pricing. I need to move a few so willing to work. Free delivery to the show so save shipping and see, play the game before you buy!
    Larry
    flipnoutpinball.com

#89 9 years ago

I also have a really nice Flintstones I can bring to sell with LED's and orange powder coat rails, lockdown and lets. Beautiful game, fully shopped with rebuilt flippers, no broken plastics, excellent cabinet and playfield.

#90 9 years ago

Hey flipnout1.... This is from the Flintstones owner's thread:

Quoted from spidey:

If anyone has one of these for sale and it's in really nice condition, let me know, I'd love to bring it back into the collection. No problem shipping. So get yours all modded up and then sell it to me so you'll have another project to work on.

#91 9 years ago
    Quoted from flipnout1:

I also have a really nice Flintstones I can bring to sell with LED's and orange powder coat rails, lockdown and lets. Beautiful game, fully shopped with rebuilt flippers, no broken plastics, excellent cabinet and playfield.

PM sent.

#92 9 years ago
    Quoted from blondetall:

Hey flipnout1.... This is from the Flintstones owner's thread:

Thanks for the heads up blondetall. I'm sending him pics right now.

#93 9 years ago

I only charge a small finder/referral fee...

I hope it works out between the two of you. My mom loves hers. We've added the translite and decal to convert it to the cartoon version, and just recently got the cartoon target decals to add to complete it. I haven't gotten to play it much, but it's a fun game. Good luck!

#94 9 years ago

Sorry guys, it looks like the LAH death battle has been called off. Take that PorkChop!! Bwahaha!

(Mud wrestling still pending, but I'm probably out of money and pin room at this point. )

image-321.jpgimage-321.jpg

#95 9 years ago

Flintstones is now sold pending payment and pickup. Thanks Blondetall for putting us together.

#96 9 years ago

Damn, I wanted the wife to play it at the expo

#97 9 years ago
    Quoted from blondetall:

Sorry guys, it looks like the LAH death battle has been called off. Take that PorkChop!! Bwahaha!
    (Mud wrestling still pending, but I'm probably out of money and pin room at this point. )

image-321.jpg 154 KB

I knew you'd back out!
    Nice score on the LAH Blondie
    Cheers
    PChop

#98 9 years ago
    Quoted from blondetall:

image-321.jpg 154 KB

Hope you like lah it looked nice when I was helping load it yesterday !!!Cant wait for Scott to get back with my Taf and wh20

#99 9 years ago

So far so good. I touched up some rubs on the cabinet then booted it up and played a few games. My colored rubbers came in the mail and I have a tackle box of LEDs just waiting to go in it. Sadly my JP decided to be a jealous brat and blew up this morning, so we're taking a break tonight before we swap everything around tomorrow since I don't want to tear apart one machine while the other is still in parts too. So tomorrow should be fun and I will post a pic if I get it looking good. So now I dont have to get a pin at Expo, but I have a shopping list of things to get for it and the others.

Scott had the Monster Bash in the truck, and I was trying to get him to leave it. He's actually the first Pinsider to see my arcade, and one of about 5 total to see me in person and know that I am in fact a tall blonde female.

Big huge thanks to Scott, Stack15, and Kyle in the ATL for making this happen. You guys rock.

#100 9 years ago
    Quoted from blondetall:

Battle to the death for the LAH!!

[Are we talking about a hypothetical LAH, because I haven't seen one listed for sale anywhere. Honestly, with me only being there on Sat and to my knowledge all free play pins have to stay on the floor until Sunday, it is highly unlikely I will even find any pin to get. I haven't seen a LAH in person at all, much less for sale in the tri-state area, so it is on my "would buy" list but that list has had to expand quite a bit lately just because of lack of available pins.]

Hey I have one for sale.....but you's have to come up and get it. I don't ship.

There are 154 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 4.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-for-sale-at-the-southern-fried-expo/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.