Topic Stats

• 54 posts
  • 34 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Eemanjaymes
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 2 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

canthatewhatIcantplay.png
maxresdefault.jpg

There are 54 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 5 years ago

Avengers is the better game IMO.

Quoted from CrazyLevi:

WWE. But I just thought Avengers was terrible.
WWE is a very odd game. The one I played had very shallow flippers so you were almost never able to trap a ball.

Funny, I was the only one that noticed the flipper thing too; It was VERY diff'rent to me.

Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I very much like the heavily weighted bonus, and the system 11 style bonus countdown that really serves as its own reward at the end of a good ball.

EDIT: And saying either of this games is worse than CSI, 24, & Avatar is a bold claim sir.

We all sort of agreed in thinking that bonus will change with updates, but we were just guessing. The bonii were worth an insane amount compared to playing score.

#52 5 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

Interesting map. Odd that there is huge blank circle in the southeast. I would have thought wrestling would be very popular in this area.

I bet the NASCAR map would show the South is the winner. I know BBH was great and still great for location play.

#53 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinwow:

On the code part, I think a game is only as good as its code....... I completely despised TWD at first, but after a game I played with a beta code update at a tournament, I bought one NIB
Time definitely needs to be limited in the ring, maybe a different multiball feature etc

Agreed, I thought twd was average until I played the new code and this has probably made me really interested in buying one.

#54 5 years ago

WWE just feels blank and boring

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
4,200 (OBO)
Sale Pending!
Pennsville Township, NJ
$ 65.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
$ 44.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
There are 54 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside