(Topic ID: 100571)

What's better than a pretty girl that likes pinball?

By sandersj

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 41 posts
  • 30 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by beepnutz
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Karissa Kristina (2).jpg
    $T2eC16NHJHoFGk2Pq+3yBSes2nHuI!~~60_3.jpg
    Bacon Babes.jpg
    kiss.gif
    you had me at.jpg
    IMG_20140817_191259.jpg
    #1 9 years ago

A pretty girl that likes pinball that just brought you a plate of bacon. Meet Huntsville Alabama's Pingirl. A local enthusiast.

I cooked a bunch of bacon for a tournament sunday night and just had to take this pic.

IMG_20140817_191259.jpgIMG_20140817_191259.jpg
    #2 9 years ago

Mmmm, bacon!

#3 9 years ago

Cool! I also have a pretty wife that likes pinball..we are lucky

#4 9 years ago

I was going to say 2 pretty girls that like pinball but I think bacon trumps all.

#5 9 years ago

How about a pretty girl that likes pinball AND bacon AND roller coasters AND science fiction movies?

Yeah, my wife is awesome!!!

Later,
    EV

#6 9 years ago
    Quoted from EchoVictor:

How about a pretty girl that likes pinball AND bacon AND roller coasters AND science fiction movies

She sounds ficticious. Does she need to be inflated?

#7 9 years ago

I was going to say a pretty girl ON pinball....

#8 9 years ago
    Quoted from captainadam_21:

She sounds ficticious. Does she need to be inflated?

She was the humble front door greeter at the VFW-AAPM Showcase. Many Pinsiders have met her....

Later,
    EV

P.S. Stupid work computer won't allow me to post pics.....

#9 9 years ago

Man... I gotta find a clean X-Men to play...

#10 9 years ago

Q: What's better than a pretty girl that likes pinball?

A: A smart pretty girl that likes pinball.

#11 9 years ago

There's nothing more dangerous than a smart pretty girl.

#12 9 years ago
    Quoted from MrBally:

Q: What's better than a pretty girl that likes pinball?
    A: A smart pretty girl that likes pinball.

correction...

a smart attractive woman that likes pinball and is great in bed

#13 9 years ago

You had me at bacon...

you had me at.jpgyou had me at.jpg
    #14 9 years ago

How about a Smart, Attractive women who brings bacon to bed! How much bacon can you eat! ???

#15 9 years ago
    Quoted from VanManDan:

How much bacon can you eat! ???

kiss.gifkiss.gif
    #16 9 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

correction...
    a smart attractive woman that likes pinball and is great in bed

Personally, I've never met a smart female who wasn't great in bed.

#17 9 years ago
    Quoted from Vyzer2:

There's nothing more dangerous than a smart pretty girl.

I like danger.

#18 9 years ago

Only a matter of time until this thread turns into a "post pictures of hot women on pinball machines" thread. I can't wait!!

#19 9 years ago

I don't think there is anything better.

#20 9 years ago
    Quoted from radium:

Only a matter of time until this thread turns into a "post pictures of hot women on pinball machines" thread. I can't wait!!

Yay. We totally need more of those.

#21 9 years ago
    Quoted from blondetall:

It's time for a "hot guys" on pinball machines thread for all the ladies here on Pinside.

DAMN! If only I were hot!!! Grrrrrr.

#22 9 years ago
    Quoted from blondetall:

your lack of winky smiley denotes this is not sarcasm...

Tonka is a lucky man!

#23 9 years ago
    Quoted from Pinfidel:

It's time for a "hot guys" on pinball machines thread for all the ladies here on Pinside.
    DAMN! If only I were hot!!! Grrrrrr.

No thank you very much.

TILTed post. Sign in to be able to view TILTed posts.
    #25 9 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

your lack of winky smiley denotes this is not sarcasm...
    Tonka is a lucky man!

While he is indeed lucky, I was being sarcastic. lol I went with lack of exclamation points over inclusion of winky smiley. I swear we need an official sarcastic font on here. Time to talk to Robin about that.

I honestly don't mind tasteful pics of chicks (or men, I'm equal opportunity if you want to have people gawk at you)... I just like to make fun of the fact that there's basically a requirement for them to show up in every thread here. So, carry on...

#26 9 years ago
    Quoted from blondetall:

I just like to make fun of the fact that there's basically a requirement for them to show up in every thread here.

It keeps us from drifting too far into the "over the top pinball geek" department, but keep us firmly planted in the "slightly sad" area.

I'm ok with it to a degree, but when all the same pictures keep coming up, I'll admit, it does grow tiresome.

#27 9 years ago

I'd post other hot chick on pinball pics but I think my wife would be a little miffed if I shared with all you nerds

#28 9 years ago

Smart is way more important than good in bed. You will spend way more time in life talking and interacting with her than time in the bedroom.

#29 9 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

I'd post other hot chick on pinball pics but I think my wife would be a little miffed if I shared with all you nerds

Cool. I'll PM you for pics then.

chris

#30 9 years ago

If she was as smart as everyone is implying, she wouldn't be so excited about having her picture taken with XM.

#31 9 years ago
    Quoted from MrBally:

Personally, I've never met a smart female who wasn't great in bed.

I have.

#32 9 years ago
    Quoted from RobT:

If she was as smart as everyone is implying, she wouldn't be so excited about having her picture taken with XM.

Ouch! LOL. The voice acting is atrocious, but the game itself isn't that bad.

#33 9 years ago

A naked pretty girl that likes pinball.
    ; )

#34 9 years ago

My husband won a GoPro last week at work. I asked what we were going to do with it, because we're not really 'strap cameras on our heads' adventurous people. He laughed and said 'pinball cam.' I thought that sounded cool, as in watching everything that I normally miss while playing. Then today he shows me this, with a grin on his face.

http://uproxx.com/webculture/2014/08/this-woman-achieved-peak-gopro-by-filming-herself-from-above-at-the-gym/

#35 9 years ago
    Quoted from blondetall:

My husband won a GoPro last week at work. I asked what we were going to do with it, because we're not really 'strap cameras on our heads' adventurous people. He laughed and said 'pinball cam.' I thought that sounded cool, as in watching everything that I normally miss while playing. Then today he shows me this, with a grin on his face.
    http://uproxx.com/webculture/2014/08/this-woman-achieved-peak-gopro-by-filming-herself-from-above-at-the-gym/

Man, she stole my idea. I was going to do the same thing.

Sure, my footage would be fatter, sweatier, and a lot hairier....but still...

Pete

#36 9 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

your lack of winky

Yes its true, this man has no winky

#37 9 years ago
    Quoted from RobT:

Alas, Woz had just died (dead power supply board) and the other machines were being played in a tournament.

#38 9 years ago
    Quoted from Miguel351:

I'm ok with it to a degree, but when all the same pictures keep coming up, I'll admit, it does grow tiresome.

Must...resist... urge to post same tiresome pinball girl pics. I'll look at them in private.

#39 9 years ago

I love Gorgar chick

$T2eC16NHJHoFGk2Pq+3yBSes2nHuI!~~60_3.jpg$T2eC16NHJHoFGk2Pq+3yBSes2nHuI!~~60_3.jpg
    #40 9 years ago
    Quoted from Hazoff:

I love Gorgar chick

$T2eC16NHJHoFGk2Pq+3yBSes2nHuI!~... 55 KB

I remember meeting her in the Williams booth at the Fall '79 AMOA show at the Conrad Hilton in Chicago. She had a slightly different top on and her hair was more in a "girl next door" style.

#41 9 years ago

What's better than a pretty girl that likes pinball?

How bout 2 pretty girls that like pinball. Karissa Kristina (2).jpgKarissa Kristina (2).jpg
    Yep, posted these before. Still like em.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-better-than-a-pretty-girl-that-likes-pinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.