(Topic ID: 104770)

What do you prefer, The Avengers LE or Transformers LE?

By rai

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 94 posts
  • 43 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Eskaybee
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“What's better?”

• Transformers LE 74 votes
    57%
  • Avengers LE 55 votes
    43%

(129 votes by 0 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

transformer.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider thelaw.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4 5 years ago

TF is such a chopping wood game...although I don;t know if AV is much better. For me the issue with TFLE is the goddamn ironhide mini "playfield," which is maybe the lamest thing on a pinball machine.
I've had fun playing both, but I wouldn't want to own either.

#7 5 years ago
Quoted from 85vett:

I'm getting so sick of people bashing the iron hide playfield.

Then don't come into threads asking what people like don't like aboot TFLE. You're bound to hear such things, JUST LIKE IN EVERY OTHER GAME THREAD.

#34 5 years ago
Quoted from swampfire:

No mention of appearance...I think AVLE is beautiful, and is a clear winner over TFLE in that category.

One is dark and pretty muddy, the other is bright & full of horrible karate kicking girls.

Tough call.

#38 5 years ago
Quoted from rai:

I was curious about the Iron hide PF on TFLE what does that do? What does it replace on the pro or why is it disliked so?

Well in Ironhide mode it becomes a little PF that you use the buttons to shake back and forth, keeping the ball moving and scoring points; Some people find it boring or uninteresting. Some people think it's the lamest toy in pinball, but they're probably just trolls whom haven't played a "dialed in" one.
The Pro is just a ramp.

#67 5 years ago
Quoted from 85vett:

Let me guess. You played them on route or at a show?

Let me guess, no one owns any pinball machines but you?

#69 5 years ago
Quoted from 85vett:

No, because it's a comment 99% of the people make that have only played it on route and via poorly set up machines.
I'll explain.

Well don't lump us Michigan guys in the 99%rs!

Quoted from 85vett:

Step outside the box and quit trying to find ways to call me out and you'll understand I'm just trying to bring a difference in perspective to a debate that get's lopsided all the time.

That's totally cool, and your thoughts are just as valid, if not more than mine since you own both.
My only issue of jumping back in and quoting you is my biggest pet peeve around here assuming someone hasn't played a "dialed in" machine if they don't like it or have issues with it.
That's a silly argument, and as it seems, incorrect.

#72 5 years ago
Quoted from GravitaR:

On the Black Willow ramp in the gap that the lifting hulk ramp creates.

Oh that got me during the GR finals.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Machine - For Sale
Tulsa, OK

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider thelaw.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside