(Topic ID: 181830)

What's an Indiana Jones '93 go for these days?

By gac

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 90 posts
  • 42 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by zr11990
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Williams-IJ-1 (resized).jpg
IMG_1528 (resized).JPG
IMG_1527 (resized).JPG
IMG_1524 (resized).JPG
IMG_1526 (resized).JPG
IMG_1466 (resized).JPG
IMG_1465 (resized).JPG
IMG_1464 (resized).JPG
IMG_1463 (resized).JPG
IMG_1462 (resized).JPG
20170225_103140 (resized).jpg
20170212_220516 (resized).jpg
IJ 2015 403 (resized).jpg
IMG_2195 (resized).JPG
IMG_0594 (resized).JPG
IMG_0221 (resized).JPG

There are 90 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 7 years ago

There are some tight ass shots on Ij. But everything in the game was so well put together. This last weekend I dumped 10 bucks into one. Im about to put a WTB ad out for my first wide body soon. can't decided between IJ or TZ.

#52 7 years ago
Quoted from megalo17:

Agree with you about the mode shot! I just got mine, and was wondering if it's supposed to be that hard. Then I saw vid of gameplay in PAPA finals, and it was the same! Then I read the Mark Ritchie interview in Pinball Magazine, and it was intended. So I don't feel right trying to cushion it or tweak the backstop...

Okay...so this post actually made me lose a little sleep. I think even Mark Ritchie would tell you that the mode hole bounce out is a design flaw and you should fix it. Don't torture yourself thinking that the bounce out is the way the game is supposed to be played. It's not. That shot is hard enough - if you make a shot in pinball, it should stick no matter what. Remove the scoop, line the back with dead drop foam, and enjoy your game.

#53 7 years ago
Quoted from jake35:

Would sell for 8k in my estimation. I paid 7500 for mine in similar shape 3 months ago and felt like it was a good deal.

I agree with you on a plated, blinged out one.I bought about a year ago and have sent out all the stainless and went brass plated by Ron Woodward.It looks phenominal.Then redid the cab and refurbished the PF and the whole pin looks and plays awesome.I wouldn't let it go for under 8k.

#54 7 years ago

Not sure why I cannot load pic correctly. Wanted to agree with Boob,just this once.

IJ 2015 403 (resized).jpgIJ 2015 403 (resized).jpg

images (resized).jpegimages (resized).jpeg

images (resized).jpegimages (resized).jpeg

#55 7 years ago
Quoted from Skypilot:

Not sure why I cannot load pic correctly. Wanted to agree with Boob,just this once.

'Bout time. And please upload memes that are spelled correctly. Thanks in advance.

#56 7 years ago

I have an ij all shopped out and i wouldn't sell for less than 7500. I own an sttng also. Both great games. I had three Twilights and all three went bye bye. I think sttng might edge out in when considering price. Only reason I'm selling mine is bc my buddy has one.

#57 7 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

spelled correctly

Not my Meme, dick! Sorrie not nise

2 weeks later
#58 7 years ago

I missed out on this on this one because I was hesitant at the time to spend over $5K on 20+ year old pin...

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/archive/32154

DUM DUM DUM DUM DUM DUM DUM!!! Now I'm still desperately searching....

#59 7 years ago
Quoted from netcivil:

I missed out on this on this one because I was hesitant at the time to spend over $5K on 20+ year old pin...
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/archive/32154
DUM DUM DUM DUM DUM DUM DUM!!! Now I'm still desperately searching....

That was a pretty good price.
Too bad you missed out on that one.
Seems like supply is drying up and the best examples are gone for a lot of titles.
Got to act quickly if you see something nice for a good price.

#60 7 years ago

I just picked this one up for $6100...powder coated gun, brand new cab decals, plane mod, LEDs, prototype speaker panel lights...Took me awhile to find one but the game is so much fun...
You gotta act fast though, I called on this one instantly and there was a list of people behind me if I couldnt/didnt get it...

20170225_103140 (resized).jpg20170225_103140 (resized).jpg

#61 7 years ago

Nice find would have been all over that one. The key here is timing. You'll see IJ for sale but overpriced and they will sit (like the current one out of Jersey right now without even a color DMD and it's 8k+). From what I've seen you should be able to get a nice IJ for 6k-6.5k. I'm not saying restored but nice original IJ.

#62 7 years ago

Just found this rare beauty awhile back, does anybody notice what's different on this one? This machine is bone stock, no mods with the exception of updated ROMs and a full mylar has been on it for a real long time. There are 5 obvious differences on this one, one you might not be able to tell from the pics though. I will have to take another pic when I get home to add to the pics.

IMG_1462 (resized).JPGIMG_1462 (resized).JPG
IMG_1463 (resized).JPGIMG_1463 (resized).JPG
IMG_1464 (resized).JPGIMG_1464 (resized).JPG
IMG_1465 (resized).JPGIMG_1465 (resized).JPG
IMG_1466 (resized).JPGIMG_1466 (resized).JPG

IMG_1526 (resized).JPGIMG_1526 (resized).JPG

IMG_1524 (resized).JPGIMG_1524 (resized).JPG

IMG_1527 (resized).JPGIMG_1527 (resized).JPG

IMG_1528 (resized).JPGIMG_1528 (resized).JPG

#63 7 years ago
Quoted from Bud:

There are 5 obvious differences on this one, one you might not be able to tell from the pics though.

The first thing I notice is the stainless steel prototype style rails/guides on the sides of the mini playfield. What else is there? Nice find!

Edit: And no Super Ball button in the front of the cabinet.

#64 7 years ago

no green superball button...

#65 7 years ago
Quoted from Rum-Z:

The first thing I notice is the stainless steel prototype style rails/guides on the sides of the mini playfield. What else is there? Nice find!
Edit: And no Super Ball button in the front of the cabinet.

Quoted from cosmokramer:

no green superball button...

Bing, there's two right out the gate, that didn't take long. There is another one that is in the current pics too that has not been identified

#66 7 years ago

The Super Jackpot insert graphics look a little different. It looks like light purple around the insert. I think my regular production IJ has red around that insert.

Also, the blue insert in front of the captive ball has no text on it. I think my IJ does have some lettering on it. Lost Treasures or something.

#67 7 years ago

Good job, the jackpot is actually a white background, really good eye on the insert by the captive ball, I forgot about that one.

#68 7 years ago

Nice find. Seems the days of sub 4k IJ is over

#69 7 years ago

the bridge is different too. mine has red plastic walls

#70 7 years ago

Im looking for a project IJ.If anyone knows of one let me know.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#71 7 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

I mean no disrespect and I have no cats, but if I did, and one of my cats was sitting on my IJ like that, he'd wind up in a high school biology lab somewhere.
How's that for proper usage of commas?
EDIT: Took one out.

You must love my profile pic then

#72 7 years ago

What's nice is that cabinet decals are now easy to find via the guy in Europe so a faded cab can be corrected.

#73 7 years ago

Good info here and good to hear that IJ has held its value. Its a good buy when you consider how much is in the game compared to current machines. Best movie pinball imo.

#74 7 years ago

Wish someone would do a run of playfields!

#75 7 years ago

What an expected price of a faded cab, some insert edges chipped IJ? Some start hole wear. Assuming it plays 100%

#76 7 years ago
Quoted from cosmokramer:

brand new cab decals,

Your game looks but looking at those decals they are not the correct ones the hue is off should be more like this. This is a big problem with all the non originals decals that are coming out.

Williams-IJ-1 (resized).jpgWilliams-IJ-1 (resized).jpg

#77 7 years ago
Quoted from tilt-master:

What an expected price of a faded cab, some insert edges chipped IJ? Some start hole wear. Assuming it plays 100%

4750-5250 usually...

#78 7 years ago
Quoted from Pinballfantexas:

Your game looks but looking at those decals they are not the correct ones the hue is off should be more like this. This is a big problem with all the non originals decals that are coming out.

I was thinking the same thing,to much red.

#79 7 years ago
Quoted from Pinballfantexas:

Yes, I noticed it the moment I looked at it. All the other ones I looked at were so faded scuffed and dinged up I didn't mind that this one wasn't perfect as far as the color goes. If I would have decaled it myself I would have used something more authentic.

#80 7 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

4750-5250 usually...

Based on what I am seeing, that may be low.

#81 7 years ago
Quoted from Pinphila:

Based on what I am seeing, that may be low.

For the description he gave ? Faded, insert edge wear and no mods. That's about where ive always passed on them at anyhow 4750-5250 ... maybe 5500. I dont care for the game play unfortunately so never bought any of them . I may give it another shot down the road but wld want a nice one for 6-7 k .

#82 7 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

For the description he gave ? Faded, insert edge wear and no mods. That's about where ive always passed on them at anyhow 4750-5250 ... maybe 5500. I dont care for the game play unfortunately so never bought any of them . I may give it another shot down the road but wld want a nice one for 6-7 k .

True. 6-7k better have mods like color DMD, etx

#83 7 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

You're 100% right on your estimate. If someone pays more than that for that condition, they're getting ripped.

#84 7 years ago

I bought mine for $6500. Early production/prototype. Restore costing over $6k. I'll never get my money out of it but I could care less. It's a golden beauty

#85 7 years ago

While I think that 8K is way overpriced at first glance, it's way better than the new stuff coming out at that price, which already has collectability priced in on day 1. Since IJ is proven as an all-time great, any fool that pays 8k for a new game shouldn't have any problem paying 8k for this.

#86 7 years ago
Quoted from usandthem:

While I think that 8K is way overpriced at first glance, it's way better than the new stuff coming out at that price, which already has collectability priced in on day 1. Since IJ is proven as an all-time great, any fool that pays 8k for a new game shouldn't have any problem paying 8k for this.

Wait for IJR...

#87 7 years ago

The problem is that you cant get the lucas rights to make playfields or artwork unless you put out big money.
Same as with TAF...
I think the prices will go higher.
Get one while you can.

#88 7 years ago

Lucas/Disney. Doubt you would see it. Rights would be pricey

1 week later
#89 7 years ago

I paid $5900 for mine 18 months ago. Nice playfield, new mini playfield, color DMD, faded but came with a new set of decals. I have since put on the new decals after a full strip and sanding, and had all the trim/legs/door custom powder coated. The gun had been re-plated by Mike Chestnut. Not for sale but if it was it would be $6500 minimum. Also have STTNG right next to it.....great combo.

#90 7 years ago

If anyone knows of a project Indy, I'm still looking

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
14,000 (OBO)
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.
Sound/Speakers
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 9.95
$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod
Toys/Add-ons
$ 123.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 85.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC
Decorations
€ 160.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 18.99
Tools
FlipMods
Tools
$ 63.95
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers
$ 29.00
Wanted
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC
Decorations
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 40.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply
Electronics
$ 219.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Lit Frames
Decorations
Wanted
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
Armor and blades
$ 1,419.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
Flipper parts
$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball
Protection
$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PFX Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 90 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-an-indiana-jones-93-go-for-these-days/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.