(Topic ID: 145208)

What's an empty widebody cab+head worth?

By bstyles

8 years ago

Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by Brtlkat
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Location.jpg
    #1 8 years ago

Figured it was easier to purchase a new Doug Huse cabinet for my TZ than to clean-up and re-decal the original one.

Would love to find the old cabinet+Head a new home, where perhaps it could become a Virtual Pin or get used by someone on a budget...

Any thoughts as to what it's worth as a shell?

#3 8 years ago

give it to someone for karma.

#4 8 years ago

If you are near Chicago, I might have some interest depending on condition.

#5 8 years ago
    Quoted from Deez:

give it to someone for karma.

What I was leaning towards....

Quoted from SuperHomer:

If you are near Chicago, I might have some interest depending on condition.

Location.JPGLocation.JPG

#6 8 years ago

Near as in up to a 60 minute drive. Your location does not appear (for me) in the thread like other users' locations do.

Obviously, Florida is not "near". Thanks for the reply, though.

#7 8 years ago
    Quoted from SuperHomer:

Near as in up to a 60 minute drive. Your location does not appear (for me) in the thread like other users' locations do.

Wish I'd posted sooner. I was just in your neighborhood last weekend for the best muscle car shown the world.... MCACN in Rosemont. Could have brought it with me.

Wonder why the locations are not showing up for you? I do not see your location, though I see everyone else's. Maybe you have your location sharing disabled in your profile? Maybe that causes you to not see others?

-Brian

#8 8 years ago
    Quoted from SuperHomer:

I would be interested if the price was right, LMK

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-an-empty-widebody-cabhead-worth and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.