Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 226 posts
  • 132 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by PW79
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

vid4sm_(resized).JPG
    image_(resized).jpg
    BadTaste_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    ghostbusters-ii_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpg
    MI0000134686_(resized).jpg
    crue21_(resized).png
    Double_facepalm.jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    me_(resized).jpg
    pasted_image_(resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider darth_chris.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#22 8 years ago

star wars, maiden i'm in......so make it a boring theme for the next release since I just jumped into Ghostbusters

#28 8 years ago

What would be that next vault title is the question

#31 8 years ago

nooooooo, not Maiden.....I wanted the original Riggs artwork for Maiden.

I know Zombie Yeti and Dirty Donny are signed for artwork on next Stern's. And believe me I loved Donny's artwork on MET but Maiden......

Not that I don't think he would do a nice job....but Maiden is special to me. I want to look at the pin and travel back with the artwork I grew up with.

#33 8 years ago
    Quoted from PinB:

Batman Dark Knight was hinted as the next vault title by MNPINBALL some months back (I can't find his exact post, but if I do, I'll link to it). He had also mentioned that BDK was one of the titles that Lyman was working on polishing the code for.

Very interesting.....and relevant since Batman and Superman are about to get it on.

If Lyman is also working to polish the code man........ Really need deeper pockets.

#75 8 years ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Riggs has a terrible relationship with Maiden now so I doubt that. Unless you just want a photoshop collage of old album covers which would make for a pretty lazy art package.

Yeah, it's a shame when guys could work together for decades and then come to the point they can t stand in the same room together without everything going wrong.

Waters/Gilmour comes to mind

1 week later
    #158 8 years ago

yeah, we are talking about thousands of dollars. If you intend to buy more than one in the next few months you better start saving if you are into a theme that might be next in line.

Love the fact that people here have some Inside information and might know what is coming down the line 3 pins ahead.

#163 8 years ago
    Quoted from PW79:

the next game is always of interest

More that than the LCD. A lot of people don't really care about dmd or LCD as long the game is fun.

#164 8 years ago
    Quoted from thunderking50:

Stop listening to rock detente and listen to chom !

hahahaha rock matante. Tounes d'en dessous des couvertures.

#178 8 years ago
    Quoted from beatmaster:

c'est ça, chom était bon avant.
    en faite, ch'u plus 99.5

Vrai, chom etait meilleur avant.

#202 8 years ago

a pin that comes with LSD........i'm in

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider darth_chris.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-after-ghostbusters?tu=darth_chris and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.