Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 226 posts
  • 132 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by PW79
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

vid4sm_(resized).JPG
    image_(resized).jpg
    BadTaste_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    ghostbusters-ii_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpg
    MI0000134686_(resized).jpg
    crue21_(resized).png
    Double_facepalm.jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    me_(resized).jpg
    pasted_image_(resized).png
    There are 226 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 5.
    #201 8 years ago

Wouldn't that be an LSD

#202 8 years ago

a pin that comes with LSD........i'm in

#203 8 years ago
    Quoted from TigerLaw:

Where is that picture from? That's pretty funny!
    I'm hoping Deadpool gets a game after his next movie. A game based on an R rated movie would be awesome, been a long time.

Pic is just internet Jibba jabba.

#204 8 years ago
    Quoted from melappels:

Ill vote for Cheech & Chong

" Its raining cats and dogs out here man......"

" Daves not here man!! Daves NOT here!! "

LMAO for 40 years!!

#205 8 years ago
    Quoted from Star_Gazer:

Bad Taste the pinball

BadTaste_(resized).jpg

Haha an NZ classic

#206 8 years ago

Can't wait !

image_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpg

1 month later
    #208 7 years ago

From a business standpoint Stern wants to chase the 80's.. Maybe sticking with another movie to produce the same GenX / 40 -50 year old guy childhood memory sweet spot that GB hit..

It has to be in the top 10, really the top 5 movies in box office gross for the year it was released, otherwise it doesn't stand a chance.

Gremlins. The box office wasn't as big as GB but its pretty beloved. High chance it will be remade or rebooted or whatever.
    http://www.boxofficemojo.com/movies/?id=gremlins.htm

Why not focus on everyone's favorite Star Wars? Empire Strikes Back.. A Safe business bet. Lots of Star Wars action for the immediate future.
    Hoth-Luke-Han Themed Pro / Imperial-Vader Themed Premium and Dagoba-Yoda themed LE... With force leveltation (super cooled magnets)
    http://www.boxofficemojo.com/movies/?id=starwars5.htm

Top Gun.. Its a movie, its a jet, its great Kenny Loggins music.. Its the pin that F-14 Tomcat wanted to be but for real. Great at the box office and a classic that every guy in his 40's and 50's has seen many, many times. Tommy Cruise is still a huge deal overseas and this would move fast in Europe. Tons of great catchphrases and DMD modes/LCD modes.
    http://www.boxofficemojo.com/movies/?id=topgun.htm

Who Framed Roger Rabbit.
    Other than possibly being a licensing nightmare. It did a significantly higher gross overseas than it did in the US.
    http://www.boxofficemojo.com/movies/?id=whoframedrogerrabbit.htm

#209 7 years ago

I would be all over a Gremlins pin done right....Top Gun could be another cool one ....one liners galore!

#210 7 years ago

A Lost Boys pin could be interesting. Vampires are still "in" and the soundtrack could be decent. I always thought The Crow (original from the 90's) could be a decent theme and that has a great soundtrack. Even Creepshow would be cool as the multiple stories could be different modes with cool comic book style artwork.

#211 7 years ago
    Quoted from Jtslade:

From a business standpoint Stern wants to chase the 80's.. Maybe sticking with another movie to produce the same GenX / 40 -50 year old guy childhood memory sweet spot that GB hit..
    It has to be in the top 10, really the top 5 movies in box office gross for the year it was released, otherwise it doesn't stand a chance.
    Gremlins. The box office wasn't as big as GB but its pretty beloved. High chance it will be remade or rebooted or whatever.
    http://www.boxofficemojo.com/movies/?id=gremlins.htm
    Why not focus on everyone's favorite Star Wars? Empire Strikes Back.. A Safe business bet. Lots of Star Wars action for the immediate future.
    Hoth-Luke-Han Themed Pro / Imperial-Vader Themed Premium and Dagoba-Yoda themed LE... With force leveltation (super cooled magnets)
    http://www.boxofficemojo.com/movies/?id=starwars5.htm
    Top Gun.. Its a movie, its a jet, its great Kenny Loggins music.. Its the pin that F-14 Tomcat wanted to be but for real. Great at the box office and a classic that every guy in his 40's and 50's has seen many, many times. Tommy Cruise is still a huge deal overseas and this would move fast in Europe. Tons of great catchphrases and DMD modes/LCD modes.
    http://www.boxofficemojo.com/movies/?id=topgun.htm
    Who Framed Roger Rabbit.
    Other than possibly being a licensing nightmare. It did a significantly higher gross overseas than it did in the US.
    http://www.boxofficemojo.com/movies/?id=whoframedrogerrabbit.htm

I think there is a Top Gun 2 coming out as well. Would tie in nicely.

I still want Iron Maiden soon!

#212 7 years ago

I think Back To The Future sits in the same universally likable 80's territory as Ghostbusters, although Stern may have missed their opportunity to maximize the hype with the 30th anniversary passing recently.

#213 7 years ago

Blade Runner

and JJP will do ET.

#214 7 years ago

BEETLEJUICE!!!!!!!!! Go for it!!!!!!

#215 7 years ago
    Quoted from fridgejam:

I think Back To The Future sits in the same universally likable 80's territory as Ghostbusters, although Stern may have missed their opportunity to maximize the hype with the 30th anniversary passing recently.

Hand drawn Back to the Future would look pretty cool next to my Ghostbusters I wouldn't say no to BTTF if it was as good to look at and as loaded as GB, plus BTTF deserves a truely good pin

#216 7 years ago

People have said it before, but JAWS is screaming out to be made into a pinball. People of all ages will relate to the theme and just get it.

#217 7 years ago
    Quoted from fridgejam:

People have said it before, but JAWS is screaming out to be made into a pinball. People of all ages will relate to the theme and just get it.

I mean, most younger people dont even know what jaws is so gonna have to disagree with "the all ages relate to it" comment. I have friends in their mid 20s that dont even know what Top Gun is or haven't even seen Tombstone...

#218 7 years ago
    Quoted from Bwheels:

I smoke on the mic like smokin Joe Fraser

The hell raiser!

#220 7 years ago

Blondie, Angel Eyes, Tuco

#221 7 years ago
    Quoted from InfiniteLives:

I mean, most younger people dont even know what jaws is so gonna have to disagree with "the all ages relate to it" comment. I have friends in their mid 20s that dont even know what Top Gun is or haven't even seen Tombstone...

youngons dont know the movies, i agree, but schlap a man eating shark in the middle of the play field and launch torpedo silverballs at it before it chomps you and dollars will be fed into that puppy.

#222 7 years ago
    Quoted from Silverballer:

Blondie, Angel Eyes, Tuco

You see, in this world there's two kinds of people, my friend: Those with loaded guns and those who dig. You dig

#223 7 years ago

Star Wars and Mission Impossible (TV & Movies) cover a lot of decades with their popularity.

#224 7 years ago
    Quoted from stpcore:

A Lost Boys pin could be interesting. Vampires are still "in" and the soundtrack could be decent.

Lost Boys....I think I've heard of that movie somewhere before. I don't buy pins without playing them but damn I'd be first in line for an LE if this ever can to fruition. Cryyyyyy Litttle Sissster!!

#225 7 years ago

Yes BTTF that's right.. Thank you for mentioning that! BTTF could be a vault edition right... DE to Stern remake, update refresh..

and they could actually get the rights to the image (hand drawn) of Michael J Fox, do some awesome audio /led lighting (& lighting) DMD -LCD effects. Tons of great sounds and catchphrases. It is universally loved. Gary, make like a tree and get outta here.

Have someone do a whole new layout. Maybe just go with a Color DMD. Great pin to introduce it. Something like Big Lebowski's

Why not have multiple versions of the BTTF:VE

1985 themed BTTF:VE Pro solid toys (Clocktower w/El wire lighting and DeLorean that moves)

1885 themed BTTF:VE Premium turn up the 1800's steampunk tones of the third film. The cab theme can resemble the Locomotive Time Machine. Change the clocktower to one from the third raw wood style. DeLorean on train wheels with the hood time circuit vacuum tube box.

2015 themed BTTF:VE LE theme the cab like a Flying Delorean, reflective metallic clear coated sides that resemble brushed aluminum of a DeLorean. Mr. Fusion Topper that lights up. Lower level playfield with movie realistic Flux Capacitor. Texaco Ramp and maybe use the
    3m Vikuiti Playfiled Glass idea... Cheap very small projector..
    Vikuiti info here:

#226 7 years ago

We need a Thrasher (skate) game with the inverted TFTC ramp. Plenty of 30-50 yr olds were former skaters.

Also South Park needs a reboot much like TSPP did from the DE Simpson's. That show has like 20 years of audience

Riff Raff deserves his own machine too lol

Toxic Avenger could be insane with DD or ZY on the art even tho the movie was shit

I agree a new BBTF would be tit

There are 226 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 5.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-after-ghostbusters/page/5 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.