By PW79

1 year ago

Stats

• 226 posts
  • 132 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by PW79
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

Find

Search this topic for posts matching certain words or written by a specific Pinsider. Or both!

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 25 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

vid4sm_(resized).JPG
    image_(resized).jpg
    BadTaste_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    ghostbusters-ii_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpg
    MI0000134686_(resized).jpg
    crue21_(resized).png
    Double_facepalm.jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    me_(resized).jpg
    pasted_image_(resized).png

There are 226 posts in topic. You are on page 1 of 5.
    #1 1 year ago

GB looks dope!

But the next game is supposed to have an LCD according to a recent Stern interview.

Someone here knows... Please leak pics

#2 1 year ago

Star Wars ¿?¿

#3 1 year ago
    Quoted from PW79:

GB looks dope!
    But the next game is supposed to have an LCD according to a recent Stern interview.
    Someone here knows... Please leak pics

Seems like Aerosmith Late Summer (please be wrong, a WrestleMania-like waste of a pin release), then Star Wars (Winter), then Iron Maiden (Spring 2017)?

#4 1 year ago

I was curious as well. There's not been as many rampant rumors for this one as there was for the past three reveals. I've heard rumors of a Star Wars pin this year but not until the end. Isn't there two more releases for this year? What's the approximate timeline for the next release? August? September?

Edit: I forgot about Aerosmith.

#5 1 year ago

Wu Tang.

#6 1 year ago

Clan aint nothin to fuck with.

#7 1 year ago

I smoke on the mic like smokin Joe Fraser

#8 1 year ago

What's next after ghost busters is people bitching about the code

#9 1 year ago
    Quoted from Gryszzz:

Wu Tang.

yeah, with a Shkreli LE

#10 1 year ago
    Quoted from Fast-Ed:

What's next after ghost busters is people bitching about the code

"or" that the next pin is photoshopped and not illustrated like GB.

#11 1 year ago

Well we have multiple confirmations of stern employees confirming an lcd soon. Which means it's in the pipes.

What other facts do we have? Anyone know what licenses stern holds?

#12 1 year ago

I believe I've heard Aerosmith also from people, they could sneak a vault in.

#13 1 year ago
    Quoted from Bwheels:

I smoke on the mic like smokin Joe Fraser

The hell raiser. Raise hell with the flavor.

#14 1 year ago

I was hoping for a Hendrix pinball. Black and Gold powder coated trim. Third flipper could be on the upper left side but actuated with the right hand flipper button....a tribute to playing a right handed guitar with the left hand. Multi Ball could be a psychedelic light show.....

Hendrix one day soon, before the "No Vacancy/Not For Sale" signs gets hung in Studio G.

#15 1 year ago

Looks like they have alot going on at the moment and are running way behind so hopefully they get everything caught up before anymore releases. Whatever happened to jurassic world that was supposed to be in the pipeline?

#16 1 year ago
    Quoted from BenetBoy78:

I was hoping for a Hendrix pinball. Black and Gold powder coated trim. Third flipper could be on the upper left side but actuated with the right hand flipper button....a tribute to playing a right handed guitar with the left hand. Multi Ball could be a psychedelic light show.....
    Hendrix one day soon, before the "No Vacancy/Not For Sale" signs gets hung in Studio G.

Love that idea, it would be a great tribute. Original, thoughtful, simplistic, would hold true to the theme and would be a nice easter egg. I for one hope you are not to late with that idea.

#17 1 year ago

J A W S ! ! ! !

#18 1 year ago

I can't remember where, but I believe somewhere within the Dead Flip stream of GB, zombie yeti said he was working on another game for stern.

And then there is also Dirty Donny, who helped with art on the Metallica pin, say on his Instagram March 3rd that he's working with stern on a new secret project.

That's all I got. Whatever it is, there seems to be a good chance it's going to have custom art, which I like.

image_(resized).png

#19 1 year ago

At this point I could care less, with the recent offerings, I'll be out of room. Also not interested in selling what I own.

#20 1 year ago

Iron Maiden with DD art...drops mic

#21 1 year ago

Trudeau said in the 30 minute ghostbusters interview that he is working on his next game and zombie yeti will be doing the art. Sounded like a 2017 release.

#22 1 year ago

star wars, maiden i'm in......so make it a boring theme for the next release since I just jumped into Ghostbusters

#24 1 year ago

Aerosmith very strong rumor.

Jurassic World as supposed to be soon as well.

#25 1 year ago
    Quoted from Shapeshifter:

Aerosmith very strong rumor.
    Jurassic World as supposed to be soon as well.

I can't imagine JW is for this year. Aerosmith and Star Wars have been rumored for this year and that would be there allotted 4 releases.

#26 1 year ago

What's the game after the game after the game after the game after the game after the game after Ghostbusters?

#27 1 year ago
    Quoted from centerflank:

I believe I've heard Aerosmith also from people, they could sneak a vault in.

I hope so.....

#28 1 year ago

What would be that next vault title is the question

#29 1 year ago

Another quote direct from Dirty Donny's blog (http://www.dirtydonny.com/new-blog/):

"New pinball with Stern

It's exciting to announce to you that I am in the middle of doing a new secret title on a pinball machine with Stern. If you liked Metallica your gonna love this one! It is also the reason I have mostly been posting older artwork and not new stuff. Stay tuned for updates!"

His line, "If you liked Metallica your gonna love this one" leads me to believe that he'll either be doing the artwork on Aerosmith or Iron Maiden (or maybe even Led Zeppelin if Stern somehow managed to secure that license).

Either way, it sounds like we can expect more Dirty Donny music pin art soon.

#31 1 year ago

nooooooo, not Maiden.....I wanted the original Riggs artwork for Maiden.

I know Zombie Yeti and Dirty Donny are signed for artwork on next Stern's. And believe me I loved Donny's artwork on MET but Maiden......

Not that I don't think he would do a nice job....but Maiden is special to me. I want to look at the pin and travel back with the artwork I grew up with.

#32 1 year ago
    Quoted from Darth_Chris:

Batman Dark Knight was hinted as the next vault title by MNPINBALL (I can't find his exact post, but if I do, I'll link to it). He had also mentioned that BDK was one of the titles that Lyman was working on polishing the code for.

#33 1 year ago
    Quoted from PinB:

Batman Dark Knight was hinted as the next vault title by MNPINBALL some months back (I can't find his exact post, but if I do, I'll link to it). He had also mentioned that BDK was one of the titles that Lyman was working on polishing the code for.

Very interesting.....and relevant since Batman and Superman are about to get it on.

If Lyman is also working to polish the code man........ Really need deeper pockets.

#34 1 year ago

seeing how dwight was seen looking at star wars images on google in a recent video, I'd say star wars is likely the next title (or very soon).

#35 1 year ago
    Quoted from TKDalumni:

Iron Maiden with DD art...drops mic

I hope not. His style is just...not Iron Maiden.

#36 1 year ago
    Quoted from PinB:

Batman Dark Knight was hinted as the next vault title by MNPINBALL (I can't find his exact post, but if I do, I'll link to it). He had also mentioned that BDK was one of the titles that Lyman was working on polishing the code for.

Hope this has legs, that would actually be a pretty cool VE.

#37 1 year ago
    Quoted from TimeBandit:

image_(resized).jpeg

Another zombie pin ???

#38 1 year ago

KISS fans should be happy because it doesn't look like the code on GB needs any immediate work.

#39 1 year ago

GNR...ROLLING STONES...ACDC...METALLICA...KISS...AEROSMITH?

Rock bands theme sucks now.

#40 1 year ago
    Quoted from Darth_Chris:

Tron... ?

#41 1 year ago
    Quoted from bigbadmiker:

Tron... ?

Could bring some sanity to the LE pricing.

#42 1 year ago

It sure would. Attention all owners dump them for 12k while you still can!

#43 1 year ago
    Quoted from TimeBandit:

image_(resized).jpeg

Crue would be Sick!

#44 1 year ago

nickelback_(resized).jpg

#46 1 year ago
    Quoted from oldskool1969:

J A W S ! ! ! !

I wasn't gonna be the one to say it, but....

Hell yeah!!

Lcd display? Uhm, Orca LE , thank you!

#47 1 year ago
    Quoted from eggbert52:

Howard Stern

I've always wondered why this was never done. It could be a roadshow-like game that traces his rise from obscurity. And with an insane amount of content like crazy alice, eric the midget, hi-pitch, riley martin, maryann, beet, hank the dwarf, etc, they could have huge depth of callouts. And a Baba Booey head like funhouse with huge teeth targets could be fun, too.

#48 1 year ago
    Quoted from vireland:

I've always wondered why this was never done. It could be a roadshow-like game that traces his rise from obscurity. And with an insane amount of content like crazy alice, eric the midget, hi-pitch, riley martin, maryann, beet, hank the dwarf, etc, they could have huge depth of callouts. And a Baba Booey head like funhouse with huge teeth targets could be fun, too.

Huh ???

#49 1 year ago

Please tailor rumors to match my desired titles

#50 1 year ago

Aerosmith, Jurassic World, a Vaulted LOTR which will put the theme-squeeze on Hobbit, Star Wars and Hendrix in 2017. There is place for a superhero pin in the mix so maybe the BDK somewhere in the
    Mix?

I'm not sure stern has to get in any big hurry for new titles in 2016, I think the lines are going to be staying busy just with these and existing titles.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 109.00
    $ 99.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 10.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 40.00
    Lighting - Backbox
    Rock Custom Pinball
    $ 26.99
    Lighting - Interactive
    Lee's Parts
    $ 99.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 9.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 45.00
    Apparel - Unisex
    Double Danger Pinball
    Cabinet - Other
    Pinball Wheezer
    $ 39.99
    Lighting - Interactive
    Lee's Parts
    £ 45.00
    Lighting - Other
    PinballToys
    $ 29.99
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 5,699.00
    Pinball Machine
    Operation Pinball
    $ 16.00
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 159.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    Apparel - Unisex
    Pinball Wheezer
    $ 89.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lermods
    £ 25.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Sillyoldelf Mods
    Lighting - Under Cabinet
    Rock Custom Pinball
    $ 125.00
    Lighting - Backbox
    Great American Pinball
    $ 29.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Tim's Pinball Mods
    $ 44.99
    Lighting - Interactive
    Lee's Parts
    There are 226 posts in topic. You are on page 1 of 5.

Note: This is an old thread. The last post was made to it 569 days ago. Resurrecting old threads is not necessarily a bad thing, if you think the topic is still relevant and/or your post is beneficial to it (e.g. following up on something). In other cases, it might be better to create a new topic.

Wanna join the discussion? Sign up for a Pinside account, or log in if you already have an account.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside