Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

owmax (resized).jpg
#1 5 years ago

What’s a stock Tron Pro worth?

One in great huo shape. Absolutely no mods. First run. 3d backglass.

#2 5 years ago
Quoted from vintage4life:

What’s a stock Tron Pro worth?
One in great huo shape. Absolutely no mods. First run. 3d backglass.

Looking for any swaps? Or checking on the price to get into a TRON?

#3 5 years ago

$5250

#4 5 years ago

$5,251

#7 5 years ago

5800, but it better be a 10.

#8 5 years ago

Was just curious about price because all I can find is crazy modded trons for sale. I’m probably the only human on earth that hasn’t modded there Tron. I still have incandescents in it! Think I’m going to start modding it. Eli kit. Arcade. LEDs. Few plastics. Thanks for the info!

#9 5 years ago

Was just curious about price because all I can find is crazy modded trons for sale. I’m probably the only human on earth that hasn’t modded there Tron. I still have incandescents in it! Think I’m going to start modding it. Eli kit. Arcade. LEDs. Few plastics. Thanks for the info!

I sold a mint loaded Tron for $7,400. So a stock one is around the low 5s.

#10 5 years ago

I agree. It's probably one of very few nonmodded out there. I've only seen one and it was a router beater. I would think you could get close to 6k for it.

#11 5 years ago

$5k stock in excellent shape. Maybe a tad more. Fun pin to mod. Some of best mods in pinball.

#12 5 years ago

Agree with the others, mid $5's if its a stock HUO in excellent condition.

I will say this in the modded vs stock debate for TRON: it's like playing two different pins, it's that night & day of a difference. Been enjoying playing a stock routed one at league over the last year, and picked up a fully modded one last weekend......wow!!! I realize that it's the same shots with no change in play/rules, but you really are so much more immersed in the game when playing a modded one, especially with speaker upgrades and remixed music on the ROM.....

#13 5 years ago
Quoted from AUKraut:

Agree with the others, mid $5's if its a stock HUO in excellent condition.
I will say this in the modded vs stock debate for TRON: it's like playing two different pins, it's that night & day of a difference. Been enjoying playing a stock routed one at league over the last year, and picked up a fully modded one last weekend......wow!!! I realize that it's the same shots with no change in play/rules, but you really are so much more immersed in the game when playing a modded one, especially with speaker upgrades and remixed music on the ROM.....

Yeah I am going to start modding it. I forgot about the music roms. I just checked and there are a few. Nosros mix seems pretty sweet!

#14 5 years ago

first runs are the most $$$. silk screened art, 3d translite, correct stock toys, plasma display.
pends how many plays it has and if any wear anywhere but usually $5500 to $6500.

#15 5 years ago

Yeah I am going to start modding it. I forgot about the music roms. I just checked and there are a few. Nosros mix seems pretty sweet!

I've found 3 different music ROMs online, haven't gotten a hold of Nosros mix yet. My favorite one causes a small 1/2 second error on the ColorDMD during attract mode, but is oh so sweet......May have to learn Pinball Browser and try to fix the error.....

#16 5 years ago

If you price it at 5k you're going to leave money on the table

5.5k to start

#17 5 years ago

I dunno but a stock Tron Pro vs a modded one be like-
owmax (resized).jpgowmax (resized).jpg

#18 5 years ago

Does it come with legs?

#19 5 years ago
Quoted from AUKraut:

I've found 3 different music ROMs online, haven't gotten a hold of Nosros mix yet. My favorite one causes a small 1/2 second error on the ColorDMD during attract mode, but is oh so sweet......May have to learn Pinball Browser and try to fix the error.....

What’s your favorite one?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
11,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Reno, NV
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 14.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Disk war combatant Pre-order!
RamMods

Trade
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 109.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
PFX Pinball Mods

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Venice, FL
$ 8.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 350.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

10,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Willington, DE
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 99.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 6.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-a-stock-tron-pro-worth and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.