Topic Stats

• 19 posts
  • 15 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by vintage4life
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

owmax (resized).jpg

#1 1 year ago

What’s a stock Tron Pro worth?

One in great huo shape. Absolutely no mods. First run. 3d backglass.

#2 1 year ago
Quoted from vintage4life:

What’s a stock Tron Pro worth?
One in great huo shape. Absolutely no mods. First run. 3d backglass.

Looking for any swaps? Or checking on the price to get into a TRON?

#3 1 year ago

$5250

#7 1 year ago

5800, but it better be a 10.

#8 1 year ago

Was just curious about price because all I can find is crazy modded trons for sale. I’m probably the only human on earth that hasn’t modded there Tron. I still have incandescents in it! Think I’m going to start modding it. Eli kit. Arcade. LEDs. Few plastics. Thanks for the info!

#9 1 year ago

Was just curious about price because all I can find is crazy modded trons for sale. I’m probably the only human on earth that hasn’t modded there Tron. I still have incandescents in it! Think I’m going to start modding it. Eli kit. Arcade. LEDs. Few plastics. Thanks for the info!

I sold a mint loaded Tron for $7,400. So a stock one is around the low 5s.

#10 1 year ago

I agree. It's probably one of very few nonmodded out there. I've only seen one and it was a router beater. I would think you could get close to 6k for it.

#11 1 year ago

$5k stock in excellent shape. Maybe a tad more. Fun pin to mod. Some of best mods in pinball.

#12 1 year ago

Agree with the others, mid $5's if its a stock HUO in excellent condition.

I will say this in the modded vs stock debate for TRON: it's like playing two different pins, it's that night & day of a difference. Been enjoying playing a stock routed one at league over the last year, and picked up a fully modded one last weekend......wow!!! I realize that it's the same shots with no change in play/rules, but you really are so much more immersed in the game when playing a modded one, especially with speaker upgrades and remixed music on the ROM.....

#13 1 year ago
Quoted from AUKraut:

Agree with the others, mid $5's if its a stock HUO in excellent condition.
I will say this in the modded vs stock debate for TRON: it's like playing two different pins, it's that night & day of a difference. Been enjoying playing a stock routed one at league over the last year, and picked up a fully modded one last weekend......wow!!! I realize that it's the same shots with no change in play/rules, but you really are so much more immersed in the game when playing a modded one, especially with speaker upgrades and remixed music on the ROM.....

Yeah I am going to start modding it. I forgot about the music roms. I just checked and there are a few. Nosros mix seems pretty sweet!

#14 1 year ago

first runs are the most $$$. silk screened art, 3d translite, correct stock toys, plasma display.
pends how many plays it has and if any wear anywhere but usually $5500 to $6500.

#15 1 year ago

Yeah I am going to start modding it. I forgot about the music roms. I just checked and there are a few. Nosros mix seems pretty sweet!

I've found 3 different music ROMs online, haven't gotten a hold of Nosros mix yet. My favorite one causes a small 1/2 second error on the ColorDMD during attract mode, but is oh so sweet......May have to learn Pinball Browser and try to fix the error.....

#16 1 year ago

If you price it at 5k you're going to leave money on the table

5.5k to start

#17 1 year ago

I dunno but a stock Tron Pro vs a modded one be like-
owmax (resized).jpg

#18 1 year ago

Does it come with legs?

#19 1 year ago
Quoted from AUKraut:

I've found 3 different music ROMs online, haven't gotten a hold of Nosros mix yet. My favorite one causes a small 1/2 second error on the ColorDMD during attract mode, but is oh so sweet......May have to learn Pinball Browser and try to fix the error.....

What’s your favorite one?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Machine - For Sale
Bolton, CT
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pin Mods
$ 139.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball
$ 279.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside